Robbie The Star - Cover

Robbie The Star

Copyright© 2004 by Jeremy Spencer

Story 2: Daddy's Little Angels

Incest Sex Story: Story 2: Daddy's Little Angels - Robbie is a would-be movie star with an enormous ego. Plus, his dick is pretty big. And he likes using it. Imagine that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Have you ever had that feeling? Where it feels like a fucking icy hand grabs you by the back of the shirt collar, and your balls tighten up in your nut sack? Only you don't know what's coming, you don't know what's out there, but you know that whatever it is, it's bad?

That's exactly how I felt.

Amanda and I finally made it to the studio when suddenly she rushes off and I hear her yelling at someone.

"Hi Daddy!"

Hi Daddy? Her father is here? On the movie set? I tried looking around but couldn't see anyone.

Who is she talking to? Who the fuck is Daddy? Then I saw him.

Jonathan Edwards.

The fucking richest of the rich. The owner of the goddam studio producing my movie. This is Amanda's father? I'm in some deep shit.

I was also confused as hell! Since when does the daughter of the richest studio head in Hollywood go schlepping for a b-grade movie star who can't make his early morning makeup call? Damned if I know.

Like I said, icy cold feeling around my neck, and my nuts had already jumped for cover. I felt like I wanted to puke. I just knew this was going to end badly.

"Daddy, this is Robert Lawson." Jonathan... I mean Mr. Edwards stuck out his hand. What could I do but shake it?

"Um... hello sir." If I was going to get my ass handed to me on a platter I'd best be nice about it.

"Of course, of course, I know who you are. Charlie tells me you're doing just grand on our film. Says you're doing fine work. Excellent. Had a bit of trouble this morning, I hear? Amanda was able to straighten you out though?"

Amanda gave me a look that thankfully only I saw. She'd straightened me out all right, a couple times this morning and once this afternoon, although I've always thought my dick has a little curve to it, but anyway. Straight enough.

"He says that, does he?" I finally stammered, trying to ignore Amanda as she slowly licked her lips. "Charlie says I'm doing a good job? That's great," I said, rather insincerely. What the fuck? This was supposedly coming from the guy who hates my guts? Not that the feeling isn't mutual, of course. Fucking Charlie, what an asshole.

"Oh, certainly, certainly. Says you've been a real pro. Says he's getting solid stuff from you." Ah. Now I got it. It wasn't that I was doing such a good job, it was that Charlie was getting good stuff from me.

Little fucker.

"Yes, well. Thank you very much, Mr. Edwards. Sir," I said, trying to break free, but he would have none of it.

"So tell me," he said conspiratorially, leaning in close and whispering in my ear. "Is my little girl as hot a piece of ass as I hear she is?" He grinned when I started sputtering.

"What... um... sir?" I was suddenly unable to come up with a single coherent sentence. I couldn't have lied to save my life, and I had a sinking suspicion that it just might be ending sometime very soon. I mean, this is the studio boss' daughter, for chrissakes! How did he know about us, anyway? My dick wasn't hanging out, so he couldn't see Amanda's lipstick marks. How?

"Come on, Robbie. Can I call you Robbie?" I nodded dumbly. "You don't think Amanda went over to pick you up by accident, do you? What kind of father would I be if my little girl was out fucking one of my stars and I didn't know about it." He paused for a moment to let that sink in, then leaned in close with the jaw dropper. "What kind of father would I be if I didn't approve?" He raised his eyebrows, and I felt my eyes widen at the realization.

"But... you... you knew?"

"Knew? My boy, who do you think paid off the limo driver?" Shit shit shit. The thought hadn't even occurred to me. We'd left the limo in the hotel parking lot for hours. Of course he knew what was going on, but the dad?

"You knew?" He nodded. I knew he knew, but I still couldn't get my head around the idea. "You knew... and you approve?"

"Hell, boy! Not only did I approve, but I insisted." Only the fact that my arms were folded across my chest kept my jaw from hitting the ground, I'm sure.

Amanda giggled at my expression, and took one of my arms in hers, pressing herself against my side. She patted my hand lightly, her eyes still bright with laughter.

"Isn't Daddy just the coolest?" she asked, staring lovingly at her father.

"Um. Yeah, I guess." I still didn't know what to say. Finally Mr. Edwards himself stepped to my rescue.

"Why don't you kids get a little private time by yourselves. I have a bit of unfinished business with Charlie over there. How about you get together with the rest of the family later. We'll see what comes up." He gave me one last look, gave a loud laugh, and turned to head off.

"Wait Daddy!" cried Amanda, quickly releasing me from her grasp. She pouted prettily, putting her hands on her hips, and sticking her lip out. "Don't I get my goodbye kiss?"

Her father gave himself a quick slap to the forehead, before turning and giving his daughter a kiss. Now, my dad used to give my sister kisses, but they were nothing like this! I'm sure my sister never slipped my dad a little tongue when they said goodbye, nor did my dad squeeze my sister's ass like was happening in front of me. I was in a bit of shock, truthfully.

I was also a bit turned on, and felt my prick hardening in my pants. I looked around to see if anyone was looking our direction, and thankfully no one was. The two finally broke their kiss, and I swear as he hugged her goodbye, Mr. Edwards gave his daughter's ass a very unfatherly squeeze. They held a short, whispered conversation, and then he was gone.

As soon as her father had left, I grabbed Amanda and rushed to my trailer, which was thankfully devoid of any hair or makeup girls.

"What the fuck?" I almost shouted, scaring Amanda a bit.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Where should I start? This whole day has been one fucked up mess. First I don't get a wake-up call, then you show up and fuck me without a second thought. Then, not only is your dad not pissed off and threatening to fire my ass, he asks if you're good in bed, and then you kissed him like... like you did!" She looked thoughtful for a moment, taking in what I'd said.

"What did you tell him?" she finally asked.

"What?"

"Did you tell him I was a hot piece of ass? That's what he asked, right?" she asked me, grinning at my stunned look.

"Yeah? Why? How'd you know?" She rolled her eyes at me in disgust.

"That's what he asks everybody I screw for him."

"What!?"

"I know, you'd think he could think of a better question than that, something a bit less... shocking."

"He asks... you said he asks everybody you fuck?" She nodded. "How long has this been going on?"

"A couple years."

"And how many..."

"A couple dozen."

"But, you said..."

"I know," she giggled. "You thought I was nervous, right?" I nodded. She laughed triumphantly. "I knew it! I'm getting good at this. I keep telling Daddy I should be an actress, but he'll never give me a chance, he says." I shook my head in wonder.

"You certainly had me fooled. But, why?"

"Because I like to. It's fun you know!" She shook her tits as she said it, and reached out and grabbed roughly at my cock, still semi-hard in my pants. "Ooh... someone likes it to! You wanna do it again? Right here? People could hear us doing it," she panted, eyes glassy with lust.

"No... I mean yes," I said when I saw her begin to pout again. "I mean, yes I want to, but... that wasn't what I was asking... I mean... I mean why does your father do it?"

"He doesn't, silly, I do! Did you forget already?" she asked playfully. "I'm kidding. He does it so his actors stay in line."

"What do you mean?" I was completely lost at this point.

"He wants to get some big dirt on all of his lead actors. What would your agent do if he threatened to leak that you'd been fucking a seventeen year-old?"

"You're seventeen?" I gasped. I thought she looked young, but figured she was just one of those women who would never look their age.

"Uh huh," she answered. "Daddy says it helps him at the negotiating table later on down the road. Think about it. How else would he get Taylor Johnson to work so cheap?"

She was right, nobody could understand why Taylor, who was probably the biggest star in Hollywood, continued working on small products for Edwards, at far less than his normal twenty million dollars a picture. Now I knew, or at least thought I did.

"You fucked him?" I asked. She nodded happily for a moment, but then her face fell.

"Don't worry though. It was a one-time deal with him. He was one of the first guys I fucked, when I was only fifteen. You, I want to keep fucking, again and again and again..." her voice trailed off as her tiny hand reached for the front of my pants, stroking me through my jeans, and I heard her gasp quietly.

"I still can't believe it!" she said. Her fingers curled around my semi-hard cock through the heavy denim of my jeans, and I gasped. "You're so fucking big!" she exclaimed.

"Jesus, Amanda! That feels good!" I ground my cock into her hand, feeling her fingers wrap around me more tightly.

She grinned mischievously, rubbing more insistently at my growing bulge.

She didn't say anything, her eyes were still on my cock bulge... I moaned again as Amanda began to stroke and squeeze me, bringing me fully erect inside my jeans. I reached my hand down between her legs and gave her cunt a quick swipe through her slacks, finding her already hot and dripping wet.

"Feel good?" I murmured.

"God yes!" she sighed.

"Take your pants off, so I can really get you going."

Amanda grinned at me and quickly dropped her hands to the snap of her jeans, and with one motion pulled down her jeans and flimsy panties, already sticky with her juices. She took off her top, and stood looking at me anxiously.

"Aren't you going to take anything off?" she whined, licking her lips. The sight of her pink tongue glossing over her puffy lips had me hurrying to remove the rest of my clothing, and soon we were both naked, my cock sticking out in front of me, bouncing up and down in time with my pulse.

I put one hand on her nearly bare pussy and fondled her small tits with the other. In no time, we were both panting for breath. My fingers were hammering in and out of Amanda's wet pussy, and she was pumping her fist up and down my cock so quickly it was almost painful.

"Fuck me, Robbie!" she moaned, breathing harder now, her face and chest flushed with her arousal. "I want you to fuck me, right here, so everyone can hear us!" I let her drag me to the bed, haphazardly knocking clothes and costumes onto the floor of the trailer in our rush.

I didn't waste time with preliminaries, and reached out my hands, spreading her long tanned legs as wide as I could force them. Her pussy gaped open and I fought the urge to drop to my knees and lap up her sweet juices. Instead I grabbed my erection, and jacked the shaft a few times. More than necessary, I'll admit, as I was already hard as stone. Quickly positioning my cock at the entrance to her pussy, I dragged up and down her slit, collecting her juices, and thrust inside.

I slid in much more easily than before, and within seconds I was plunging rapidly in and out of her tight, wet hole. Amanda locked her legs around my ass, pulling me closer, and our mouths met in a hot kiss, her tongue shooting into my mouth as my tongue dueled against it. I moaned loudly into her mouth, our faces hot against the other, and increased the pace of my thrusting.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.