Robbie The Star - Cover

Robbie The Star

Copyright© 2004 by Jeremy Spencer

Story 1: The Personal Assistant

Incest Sex Story: Story 1: The Personal Assistant - Robbie is a would-be movie star with an enormous ego. Plus, his dick is pretty big. And he likes using it. Imagine that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Oral Sex  

I was in my trailer, waiting for the rain to stop. It had been a most exceedingly shitty day. My call had been at five o'clock in the morning, and I hadn't been in front of the camera more than ten minutes before the rain started falling.

When the first raindrop hit, it startled me, but I didn't break character, since we were in the middle of a big scene. My character has just found out he is dying, and is breaking up with his girlfriend, so she doesn't find out how sick he really is. It's basically a Hallmark-meets-after-school-special kind of moment, but at the present that's the only type of roles I'm getting.

That's what happens in Hollywood when you take too many drugs, or fuck the wrong girl. In my case it was the latter. Hey, how was I supposed to know she was only 15? She looked older. I swear. But that's okay. You know what they say about politicians? The only way to truly kill a political career is to be caught with a live boy, or a dead girl. Yep. Same thing for actors. Except the part about the live boy. Unless you're Michael Jackson. Then you're fucked.

Anyway, back to the movie. The rain was perfect I thought. It made the mood of the scene that much better, in a "Wuthering Heights" kind of way. I knew there was a chance our makeup would smear, but it still pissed me off when I heard the director yell "cut!" in the middle of the scene.

"What the hell, Charlie!" Charlie's the director. I'm not changing his name to protect his identity or anything. There'd be no point because trust me, you've never heard of him, and he's far from innocent. He is an asshole though. Big one.

Charlie looked around, seemingly for help. He was the director, but everyone knew I was the star. I wouldn't be doing these crappy movies for very long. It doesn't take Hollywood too long to forget. Look at Robert Downey, for Chrissakes. What a fuckup.

I strode up to the director's chair, pissed as hell. I let him have it with both barrels, you know?

"What the fuck! That was a great scene, why'd you stop?"

"Well, the rain was coming down, and..."

"Screw the rain, Charlie. Denise and I were connecting and shit! Couldn't you see that? Goddam." Denise was my costar in this epic cinematic masterpiece. We'd fucked before, but I think it was a defense mechanism on her part. Keep me happy so I wouldn't try to get her kicked off the movie. It was all right in a sterile kind of way. She's got big fake tits, which has never been a turn on for me. Plus, screwing lesbians has never been my thing.

"Well, Robbie... the rain... it got on my glasses and I couldn't see... and lightning..." Charlie stumbled all over himself, trying to come up with a good excuse. He looked over to Denise for help, but she was fuming too and had already spun around and begun her sprint to her trailer.

I knew he'd never amount to anything as a director. He'd gotten his start filming commercials for a car dealership in the valley, and had never really gotten any better. You know the commercials... the one where the guy dresses up like a rooster and that's supposed to make you want to buy the car? Yep... Charlie's brainchild. Anyway, he really pissed me off. But, his father is somebody famous or powerful or rich, maybe all three, so the studio keeps giving him jobs.

I probably shouldn't have, but I grabbed him around the collar, dragging him to his feet.

"Fuck that. Are we going to keep going? The rain is good for the scene."

"Well..." he squeaked, but nothing came out. I loosened my grip on his shirt and leaned in, staring at him face to face.

"Repeat after me, you little screwup. The rain is good for the scene."

"The rain..."

"... is good for the scene."

"... is good for the scene."

"Good. Now are we going to finish?"

"Well... I... I suppose so," he finally stammered. I nodded. "But, it's going to be a while. We have to change the lighting and make sure the cameras don't get wet."

"Fine. I'll be in my trailer." He slumped back into his chair as I let go. Not paying attention to where I was going, I slammed into some girl, carrying a tray of coffee. What the fuck! I had to practically jump over the newly formed lake of coffee, and stalked back to my trailer, slamming the door shut.

Four hours later, I was still in the trailer, when Terry, the assistant director knocked on my door. Terry is generally an okay guy, but I wasn't thrilled with the news he brought.

"Um... hey Robbie... Charlie wanted me to let you know that the shoot's cancelled for the rest of the day. It was going to take too long to change the lighting... or something..." he trailed off, seeing my look. Shrugging helplessly, he let himself out, closing the door behind him.

Fuck.

I knew when I became an actor that there would be a lot of sitting around. One of the little-known facts about movies is that there is a shitload of downtime.

Think about it. The average movie is somewhere between ninety minutes and two hours in length. A normal movie shoot is between six weeks and two months. If it's a big location shoot, filming can take longer, because of all the time and money spent moving the crew and equipment to Africa or wherever the fuck you're going.

So, if I'm on the set for ten hours a day, and it can be longer than that, and the shoot lasts sixty days, that's a lot of time for just a two hour movie. I'm not there on set every day, of course, but you get my point. A lot of early mornings and sore asses from sitting around tend to make me a bit grumpy.

I stripped, pissed at the news of the postponed shoot and threw my costume on the bed. Let some flunkie gofer pick it up. After changing into the shirt and slacks I'd worn to the set, I grabbed a studio car and tore off to my hotel. Already fuming when I arrived at the hotel, I was more upset to find that I'd been assigned a different room, and sat in the lobby seething, until the bed was made. It wasn't as bad as it could have been. I had been on the twentieth floor, and was now on ground level, so I didn't have to wait for an elevator, but I was still pissed.

It had been a long day of sitting and I was tired from the early morning, so I went to bed early that night, knowing I had another early call ahead of me.

I woke the next morning to a pounding on my hotel door. I looked at the clock, my eyes slowly focussing on the glowing red numbers. Fuck! It was half past nine in the morning. I'd been due on the set four hours ago. Why hadn't anyone called me? I looked at the phone, realizing I was in a different room, and figured the hotel had screwed up in giving me a wake-up call. I laughed at the thought of the poor schlep who'd been assigned my old room getting a call at four-thirty in the morning. Poor sucker.

I got up and walked to the door, still grumbling. Looking through the peep hole, I saw a young girl standing in the hallway, looking around nervously.

I glanced around my room, making sure there wasn't dirty underwear thrown about, and opened the door.

"Yeah?" I mumbled, mouth still clammy from sleep. I realized I had an enormous headache.

"Um... hi... Robert Miller?" The girl looked nervous, as if she might have knocked on a few wrong doors already, but brightened visibly when I nodded. With a little start, I realized this was the girl I'd plowed over the other day. Coffee Girl.

"Hey, I know you. Sorry about dumping you over yesterday." I tried to look contrite, but damn this girl was hot, in a young-girl kind of way. I felt my dick twitch a bit at the thought, but tried to keep things under control, since the only thing covering my bits and pieces were my pajama bottoms.

"Oh... It's cool... I'm Amanda, and they... the studio... sent me here to get you up." I looked at her in amusement. It took a few seconds for what she had said to register with her, but when they did she blushed.

"The studio hired me a fluffer?" I joked. I had to force myself not to laugh out loud at her shocked expression, knowing full well she hadn't meant it that way. I waved her into my room, closing the door behind her.

"I'm going to be a minute," I told. "I need a shower."

She nodded, asking if she could use the bathroom first. I agreed, and took the time she was in there to change out of my pajamas. I was naked when I heard the bathroom door start to open and quickly grabbed a towel, realizing I had no place to hide. I tied it as quickly as I could, but not before Amanda got an eyeful of my hard cock.

Her eyes grew wide. I have to admit I'm more than a mouthful, and I always have morning wood when I wake up, so she got a good look.

"Sorry," she murmured as she squeezed past me, still eyeing the lump behind the white hotel towel. She threw her shoes into a corner of the room and jumped on the bed. As she stretched out, pushing her breasts tight against her shirt, she looked over at me and told me to take my time in the shower. "I just love hotel beds!" I heard as I closed the door.

After turning the shower on to let the water heat up, I tried to take a piss. My erection made it tough going, and I only managed to squeeze out a few drops before giving up. Figuring I'd piss in the shower, I jumped in and started rinsing off under the steaming water.

I reached for my soap, only to find it missing. It took a moment, but I realized my bathroom kit was still packed with my suitcase. I hopped out of the shower, leaving the water running and grabbed the towel. I noticed there was still another unused towel to use after the shower, since the one I'd worn into the bathroom was now soaking wet.

As I opened the door, I heard moaning sounds coming from the bed. Looking around the corner, I saw Amanda, her hand between her legs, her right hand buried in her crotch, playing with her pussy. At least I assumed that's what it was doing, as she was covered to the neck with the bed covers.

My cock, which had deflated a bit in the shower, was instantly as hard as a rock, and I quietly walked to the bed, until I was standing beside her, my prick jutting towards her. Her eyes were closed, and I took a moment to look at her.

Her eyes, although I couldn't see them at the moment, were blue and piercing. Smooth skin, delicate nose and ears, and two glossy pink lips made for sucking cock. She made little mewling sounds of pleasure as she diddled herself. I could see her cheeks flushed with excitement, and my cock twitched at the thought.

I realized it was time to announce myself and cleared my throat, and smiled as Amanda's eyes snapped open. She stared at me, mouth open in a silent scream, half lust and half panic. She appeared ready to run until she saw my cock.

Her look quickly changed to one of pure lust, and she darted a hand from beneath the covers. As she reached toward my engorged prick, she paused, looking for my approval. I snorted and leaned closer, pushing my cock into her palm. It was obvious what I wanted.

That was all the confirmation she needed, and quickly grabbed ahold of my shaft, circling my cock with her tiny, cool hand. I jumped at the sensation, thrusting my cock into her loose fist. Amanda blushed at my actions, all the while giggling at the sounds of pleasure I was making.

Reaching out a hand, I stroked Amanda's face and neck, feeling her delicate smooth skin, damp with perspiration. I kissed her lightly on the lips, tracing a path around her lips and found she tasted of strawberry. I felt her hot breath on my cheek as she giggled at my actions.

Amanda opened her mouth slightly and her tongue snaked out between her pink lips, touching my mouth and probing until my own tongue darted out to meet hers. I could feel sparks fly between us as we kissed, gently tasting and exploring each other's mouths. My breath came in gasps, and her face was pink, flushed with arousal as we parted.

A toothy smile spread over her face, and Amanda slowly released me from her arms and sat up, the bedspread falling down around her waist. Throwing the covers to the side, she sat there, chest heaving as I inspected her body.

She was wearing a pink satin bra and matching panties. I reached out a hand, caressing her gentle curves. Leaning down, I kissed along her neck and cheekbone, finally reaching her lips, as she moaned into my open mouth. We kissed again, her arms thrown around my neck, her back arched so her small breasts pushed against my still wet chest.

Releasing me, she fell back on the bed. I could clearly see her nipples through the wet spots our contact had produced. Reaching out a hand, I gently ran my fingers around one breast, drawing another moan from Amanda.

"Touch me harder," she gasped, again pushing herself more fully into my palm. I leaned over her, taking each soft mound in my hand and squeezing the firm flesh. I could feel as she began pressing her pussy mound insistently against my thigh, her heat evident through her flimsy panties.

Releasing her breasts, I lay down on the bed. Amanda reached out her right hand, her fingers circling my cock, slowly stroking up and down the thick shaft. I lay there for a moment, enjoying the soft touch.

Reaching under me with her left hand, Amanda cupped my balls, gently rolling them in her palm, feeling the weight.

"Your cock is so soft," she whispered, her eyes bright with excitement. "And so big. I don't... I don't know if it will fit in me." She blushed as she said it, her intent obvious.

"Have you done this before?" I asked, slowly stroking her thigh with my left hand, cradling my head in my right palm. She spread her legs slowly, urging me toward her pussy.

"Yes," she answered, almost defiant. "I did it once, but he wasn't very big."

"It will fit. I promise. If that's what you want." I raised an eyebrow, asking for her approval. She nodded immediately.

"God yes. You're so hot, and when I came out of the bathroom and you were standing there I saw your cock, and I got so wet I had to touch myself and... omigod, sorry!"

I winced as she spoke, and she abruptly stopped, realizing that in her passion and excitement, her hand was stroking my shaft rather too violently. She quickly resumed her movements, drawing a sigh of pleasure as she slowly worked my shaft.

Sliding my left hand to her stomach, I felt her muscles twitch in anticipation. Moving slowly toward her hot womanly center, I teased her tiny navel, sliding my hand over her trim tummy. Reaching the elastic band of her panties, I slid my hand under, feeling her suck in her stomach slightly.

I quickly found the sparse nest of her pubic hair. Running my fingers through her thin bush, already damp with arousal, I wondered how old this girl was, but quickly put it out of my mind.

Sliding down further, I felt Amanda part her legs further, allowing me complete access to her wet pussy. I dragged my finger over the tiny bump of her clit, drawing a quick gasp, and ran my hand up and down her wet slit. Her lips were already covered with her slick juices and soon my finger was coated in her natural lubricant as well.

Supporting myself with one arm, I began licking the upper swell of Amanda's apple sized tits, feeling the hot flesh slide beneath my tongue. I licked through her silky bra, feeling the nipple underneath pucker in excitement. Her aureoles had swollen and she moaned as I tongued around the sensitive flesh.

Continuing my oral ministrations, I reached further down with my left hand, finding the damp opening to her cunt. The lips were already swollen with excitement, and I had no trouble plunging first one, then two fingers up her tight tunnel.

Amanda gasped at the intrusion, pulling my head more tightly to her breasts. I could feel her heart pounding in her chest, as she began moaning in my ear.

"Oh yes oh yes oh yes!" Her cries became less coherent as I twisted my fingers in her cunt, feeling the slippery walls grasp and clutch at me. I quickly found the rough, sensitive skin on the inside of her cunt, and as I trailed my finger over the bumpy surface, felt Amanda's body spasm as she screamed into my ear.

Drawing a moan of frustration as I withdrew my fingers, I pulled Amanda to a sitting position, facing away from me. I unfastened the clasp of her bra, pulling the straps off her smooth shoulders, the cups falling into my hands. For a moment Amanda reached her hands up to cover her breasts, before letting her hands drop to her sides as I lay her gently back on the bed.

I quickly resumed my oral attention to her tits, tonguing the nipples and teasing the valley between her mounds, drawing a quick gasp. Amanda's breasts had very little sag to them, and even lying on her back stood out firm and proud. I cupped them, squeezing gently, running my hands up and down her sides, alternately squeezing her firm ass cheeks and pulling on her nipples.

Forcing my right hand underneath her back, I pulled Amanda closer to me. Opening my mouth as wide as I could, I found I was able to inhale most of one breast in my mouth, again drawing a gasp from the young woman lying beneath me.

She moaned in frustration as I brought her to the edge of release with my lips and fingers, and arched her back, nearly sitting up as she attempted to maintain contact with my mouth. Sliding off the bed, I kneeled on the floor between her legs.

I could see the dark opening of her cunt through the panties, the swollen lips pushing the cloth tight over her opening. Her juices had soaked the flimsy satin and were spreading over her thighs, a wet spot forming on the bed.

Leaning forward, I touched my mouth to her pussy, sucking and licking through the cloth, lapping as much of her tangy juice as I could. I heard Amanda gasp as I chewed on her pussy lips through her panties. She twisted her hips, pushing herself against my face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.