Love At First Sight - Cover

Love At First Sight

Copyright© 2004 by Jeremy Spencer

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A boy falls in love at a school picnic. The girl of his dreams quickly disappears from his, and he loses track of her. Will he be able to survive the years until he again sees his true love? Will she feel the same for him? Will true love prevail? Winner of the February 2004 Silver Clitoride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Slow   School  

Showering with another person, much less a stunningly attractive female wasn't something I had any experience with, as Stacey had never mentioned it, but I highly recommend it.

Reaching the bathroom door, I paused to watch Emily quickly shed her pajamas, blushing a bit as she saw me watching her. She turned a bit, trying to hide herself from my view. Realizing I had just brought her to orgasm and she had done the same for me, I let out a short laugh. She turned and gave me a questioning glance.

As I explained the humor I saw in the situation, Emily laughed and blushed, but suddenly turned serious.

"I'm sorry about this morning. I woke up and you were hard and poking me in the butt, and I got curious." She paused and then got a sad look on her face. "Because of all the abuse from my dad, I've never really been able to look at... at a dick... not one I wanted to look at, anyway." Emily started to sniffle again. Lifting her chin up with my hand, I looked her square in the eye.

"Emily, look at me. Your dad is a horrible person, whether you admit it or not. He basically raped you for a year! You finally got smart enough and strong-willed enough to deal with a bad situation, and I'm proud of you. Don't think for a second that this is anything you should feel guilty, or bad about. It's not. The more you think it's something you could have controlled, the more the asshole wins. He stole something from you, you know. Sex is supposed to be fun. I think he maybe took that away when he started molesting you."

Emily leaned toward me and raised up on her toes. Kissing me firmly on the lips, she smiled.

"I know. Thank you."

"So, make me a promise. I know you won't be able to, but try to put your dad as far out of your mind as you can, okay?" She looked at me with a doubtful look on her face.

"I probably can't do that, you know."

"But you'll try?"

"I'll try."

"Good, that's all I ask." She looked sad for a moment before noticeably brightening.

"Hey! I beat you in here. You have to wash me." With that, she reached in and turned on the shower, quickly shedding her socks and panties, giving me the first real look at her body. I took my time looking over her charms. Her face I had already seen, of course, but it was still spectacular.

She had the deepest brown eyes I had ever experienced, and I knew it would be an easy thing to lose myself in them. Her neck was still long and thin. I've often found a woman's neck to be a turn on, and hers was no exception. A few wisps of hair had come free of the pony tail she seemed to always wear, only serving to accentuate her beauty. She had a natural beauty. There was nothing enhanced or fake about her, her body and personality were very natural.

As she turned to test the water with her hand I took a good look at the firm globes of her ass. Very full and feminine, there was no extra fat to be found anywhere. Each cheek slid against the other in a sinuous motion as she walked into the shower, and as she bent down to pick up a washcloth, I could see the still-swollen lips of her pussy peeking at me between her thighs.

Resisting the urge to once again run my hand through her moist pussy, I instead removed my own clothes and stepped into the shower behind her.

Grabbing the soap, I quickly worked up a heavy lather as Emily rinsed herself under the warm spray. Everything around me seemed to melt away as I watched her hands glide over her smooth skin. Noticing my distracted expression, Emily shook her head rapidly, whipping her hair around in an arc and spraying me with water.

"I'm ready," she said in a sing song voice, turning away from me. Reaching behind her she pulled her hair around to her front and out of my way, presenting me with the smooth surface of her back.

Turning my attentions to the job at hand, I started by running my hands, full of lather, over her shoulders and down her arms. I don't believe she lifted weights or did any specific strength training, but the muscles under her smooth skin were firm and toned.

Reaching down, I in turn took each of her hands in mine, interlacing our fingers and washing between each finger carefully. The slippery sensations caused by the soap was very erotic, and I felt my penis begin to stir.

After both of Emily's arms and hands were properly cleaned I turned next to the smooth expanse of her back. Starting at her neck I gently washed and massaged down her torso until I reached the swell of her buttocks. As I rinsed her back I was entranced by the warm soapy suds draining between the two mounds of her ass, watching the water slip between them, towards her pussy, and down her legs.

Dropping to my knees, my hands circled first one, then the other leg, working the muscles and delighting in her soft sounds, as the groans as I roughly kneaded her taut legs turned to sighs of contentment as she slowly relaxed.

Her legs, front and back, now done, I stood up and again reached for the soap.

"Ready to do my front now?" she asked turning to face me, clearly excited at the prospect of my hands on other, intimate places on her body.

"Almost," I replied. "But you need to stay facing the other direction." She clearly disapproved of this idea, but I had something I wanted to try.

Working the soap over my own body, including my now-erect cock, I was soon covered from chest to thigh in a heavy lather. Working the soap into my hands, I built up another handful of suds and stepped close behind her.

"Ready for me to do your front?" I asked. She nodded.

Pressing myself tight against her back and ass, I reached around with my arms and began sliding my slippery hands up and down over her front, washing her from the bottom of her breasts to the top of her pubic area. Our proximity forced my cock against her ass cheeks, and it rested there, pressed between the two of us. The slippery sensation was almost too much for me, and I heard Emily also groan at the sensation.

Teasing her belly button, I made sure it was extra clean. Laughing, she turned her head towards me.

"You're missing a few important areas," she chided, her voice betraying her arousal. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really?" She nodded. I took both my hands and placed them directly on the bottom slope of her breasts, cupping and gently squeezing the firm globes, quickly slippery from the soap. Sliding upwards, I began alternating between teasing her puffy aureoles and squeezing her nipples, feeling them instantly harden and contract at my touch.

Emily pushed herself back against my cock, wedging it more firmly between the slippery cheeks of her ass. I could feel her heat, even as warm soapy water washed over us, and began thrusting my shaft up and down, rubbing the underside against her smooth flesh, stimulating both of us.

Abandoning any pretense of washing now, I rinsed the soap from my hands and slowly moved down, past her trim waist. Caressing her upper thighs and hipbones, I began working my way towards her wet pussy.

Emily was busy too, reaching behind her body, reaching for and finally capturing my thrusting cock. As she grabbed me with both hands I stopped my movements, enjoying the slippery sensations her ten fingers were providing. Squeezing me gently, she reached down and cupped my balls in her hand.

"Keep going," she panted, my hands having an effect on her breathing. "I want you to... I want you to fuck my hands." Excited, I renewed my thrusting, this time in the tight vice of her fist.

It was awkward to get each other off this way, back to front, her arms sandwiched between our two bodies, but also exciting.

My hands were a blur of motion at her pussy, as I tweaked her clit with one hand, while gently dragging my other hand up and down her dripping slit, probing in and out. I could again feel the slippery walls of her pussy clutching at my invading finger, trying to trap me inside her wet sheath.

Feeling myself coming close to another orgasm, I slowed my thrusting and pulled myself from her grasp. She turned around, a frenzied look on her face, as I removed my hands from her pussy.

"What? Keep going, I'm so close," she pleaded. In desperation she thrust back against me, hoping for some stimulation against her vagina. I had another idea, and spread my legs wide, effectively lowering me to her height.

Pushing the head of my cock down and forward, I again slipped it between the flesh of her ass, but this time lower, into the inverted vee between her legs and under her pussy. Thrusting forward, I felt my dick move past her ass and under her pussy. It was the wrong angle for fucking, but that wasn't my intent.

"Stand up straight and put your legs together," I told her. Emily turned and looked at me, questioning me with her eyes, but I nodded for her to do it. She did, and trapped my shaft between her legs, wedged tight against the bottom of her cunt.

I could feel the heat and wetness, and began slowly moving back and forth, simulating coitus but without actual penetration. My shaft provided the stimulation Emily had been seeking, and she began thrusting back at me, her soft ass pushing against my stomach.

I reached around and began twisting on her nipples. She yelped at the first contact, but quickly moaned at the added stimulation.

"Oh God. Oh God Oh God. Keep doing that. I'm almost there," she moaned, and reached to her pussy, frantic for her orgasm. As she reached her wet slit, I felt her fingers as the head of my cock bumped against her hand. With each thrust my dick was momentarily poking through the folds of her pussy, giving Emily the appearance of an extra appendage.

Close now, we sped our movements against each other, slamming together at the hip, and teasing with hands and mouths wherever we could find a patch of sensitive skin. I reached my peak first, and cried out.

"I'm coming," I gasped into her ear. "I'm coming!"

Emily reached down and grabbed the head of my penis, and spurt after spurt of ropy semen shot into her slick hand. I nearly fell, my energy suddenly sapped, but managed to stay on my feet.

She was close now too, and using her hand, full of my thick semen, she began thrusting one, then two sticky fingers into her pussy, bringing herself to the edge, and finally over. As she came she opened her mouth in a silent scream and I put my own mouth over hers, probing with my tongue until it was met by hers.

With a shudder, Emily pulled her fingers out of her still clutching pussy and wrapped her arms around my neck. Our passionate kiss lasted until finally, the hot water began to run out. Realizing we were still dirty, we quickly rinsed away the newest signs of our passion and jumped out of the shower.


Drying each other was just as entertaining as showering together had been. We refrained from too much more extracurricular activity, although a good deal of touching and fondling did occur.

Getting dressed, I noticed that it was now well into late afternoon, a fact confirmed by the smells emanating from the kitchen. Realizing I still had not called Caleb, I grabbed the phone and dialed his number. I confirmed he and Mary were more than welcome, and he said they'd be over in an hour or so, in time for dinner.

We hung up and I went back to my bedroom, where Emily was changing. She was standing with her back to me, looking critically at herself in the mirror. I didn't let her know I was there, choosing instead to stand and admire the woman I had loved not minutes before in the shower.

Smiling, I let out a small chuckle at the pleasant memory. Emily turned at my sound, and smiled radiantly at me.

"Hey you," she said. "What's up? Did you call your friends?" I nodded that I had.

"They should be here in an hour or so," I told her. She made a mock pouty face at me as she sauntered to where I stood, hips swaying seductively. Extending her tongue, she licked around her lips to wet them. Reaching out with her hand, she began stroking my flaccid cock through my slacks, getting a small rise out of it.

"So... we don't have time to... play?" She asked in her best little girl voice. As gently as I could, I pulled her hand away from my slowly rising member and brought her hand to my lips. Kissing her palm and fingers as I shook my head 'no, ' I sighed and took a deep breath. Suddenly I noticed a distinct odor.

Sniffing her hand more carefully this time I looked at Emily curiously. Blushing, she quickly pulled her hand away from mine.

"Were you playing with yourself while I was on the phone?" I asked, smiling. If possible, she blushed an ever deeper pink. She nodded shyly.

"Tsk tsk tsk... you're a bad girl!"

"I couldn't help it," she whispered. "You got me so hot in the shower..."

"Didn't you come?" She had certainly acted like it.

"Oh God yes! I don't think I've ever come so hard, but..." she paused, embarrassed.

"You were still horny?" I smiled. She nodded.

"Yes."

"Give me your hand," I stated, holding out my own. She looked questioningly at me, but extended her arm slowly.

Taking her hand, I brought it to my lips and gently kissed each fingertip. Running my tongue up and down each digit, I slowly licked up her tangy juices. Taking each finger in my mouth, I sucked gently, hearing Emily's sharp intake of breath.

"Harder," she breathed. "Suck harder."

Speeding my actions I began running my tongue between her fingers, causing her to squirm.

Reaching down with my free hand, I slid my fingers lightly over Emily's flat stomach and under her panties, finding her pussy sopping wet as her musky juices seeped through the thin material and dripped down the inside of her thighs.

"I'm going to have to clean the carpet in here," I joked, gesturing to the few drops of her lubricant making tiny wet spots on the floor." Emily looked horrified at first, but quickly realized I was teasing. Beginning to say something, her words caught in her throat as her passion rose. Gasping that she was close, her leg muscles began to spasm as I brought her closer and closer to the edge with my finger.

Her thighs clamped down hard on my hand, trapping it against her pussy, which fluttered once and released more juices, soaking my hand and her panties. Realizing she was still climaxing, I again sped up my finger actions and brought her to another orgasm.

Her face damp and flushed, Emily collapsed backwards onto the bed, leaning back on her left arm as her right arm dipped down and gently rubbed her swollen pussy lips, her breathing slowly coming back to normal. She looked at me with something bordering on awe.

"You're amazing," she finally said. She looked at my pants, my erection making an obvious tent in the loose material. "You're also hard again. Can I help?" she asked coquettishly.

"As much as I'd like that," I said, glancing at my watch, "we really don't have time. Caleb and Mary should be here any moment. And one of us might need a sponge bath." Emily glanced down at the wet trails streaking down her thighs and grinned.

"I suppose so," she admitted. "But later... you're all mine." There was a lust in her eyes I'd not seen before, and I felt myself shiver at what tonight might hold. Reaching my hand out, I helped her to her feet, pressing my lips against hers and almost... but not quite... losing control again.

"Deal," I promised, giving her my best scout salute. "Tonight, you may do with my body as you see fit." She giggled and gave me her best sultry look.

"I'll hold you to that."

"Good, now go change." As she turned to go clean herself off, I heard a knocking coming from the living room.

I swatted her on her pretty backside, enjoying the jiggle of her hips has she walked, again, to the bathroom, this time alone. I went to the front door and peeked through the tiny window. It was Caleb and Mary, of course. Calling back to let Emily know, I heard a sharp 'eek' and heard the bathroom door slam shut. Laughing, I opened the door.


Giving each a friendly hug, I invited Caleb and Mary to have a seat on the couch, since Emily was running a little late.

"Her shower went a little longer than usual," I said with a laugh. Caleb gave me a funny look, but said nothing. While we waited for Emily appear, the three of us caught up a little more than we'd had a chance earlier that day. Eventually, Emily appeared in the living room, and I introduced my friends to each other.

Emily had changed into a simple blouse and skirt. The material of the skirt appeared to be nearly translucent, but revealed nothing. The blouse was also modest, a pale blue color, but Emily filled it quite nicely, her soft breasts pushing out enough, not obscenely, but their shape and firmness were quite evident. Aside from our heated sexual encounters, it was the most revealing outfit I'd seen her wear.

Sitting back on the couch, Mary and Emily began an animated conversation about clothing and school and, I'm assuming, about Caleb and myself. Realizing I would not be needed, I took Caleb to my study. I'd picked up an old computer at an estate sale and had been having trouble with it. I'd purchased a digital piano to get some practicing done at home, and was attempting to connect the two, but kept running into problems.

After showing Caleb exactly what was and was not working, I sat on the chair and watched him work. He was quickly on his back under my desk, fiddling with connections and settings on the piano itself, and I soon heard a triumphant 'a ha!' come from the corner of the room. Getting up to look, he held up what I assumed to be an offending cable of some sort.

"Here's one of your problems," he said by way of explanation. "You had the interface box hooked up backwards. The computer and keyboard use the same serial cable, and you had the 'in' connected to the 'out' when it should have been the opposite. Plus, the keyboard wasn't set up to send the proper MIDI signals anyway."

I simply nodded in acknowledgment that I'd heard. Nothing he'd said had meant anything, but if he was satisfied so was I. Dusting off his slacks, Caleb leaned back against the desk, and gave me a knowing smirk.

"So... what's the deal between you and Emily?" he asked. I tried to look innocent.

"What do you mean?" He looked at me as if I were a little child.

"C'mon. Her shower took a bit longer than planned? Did you even air out the apartment, or have you two been 'busy' all afternoon?" He grinned as I looked at him with a mildly stunned expression pasted on my face. He knew!

"Shit. Do you think Mary knows?" I face felt warm as I started to blush. Caleb just laughed.

"I'm sure she does. She gave me a look when we first got in the apartment." He laughed. "That girl has quite the nose for pussy."

"What?" Ignoring my question, Caleb continued.

"Anyway, let's head back out there. The computer's all done and I'm getting hungry."

We rejoined the ladies, still sitting beside each other on the couch, and the four of us headed into the kitchen. I noticed when we sat down that Emily seemed a little red in the face and had a difficult time looking at Caleb during the rest of the meal. I assumed Mary had made a comment similar to Caleb's but chose not to mention it.

After we all ate too much food, we all made our way back to the living room, Emily and I having made the decision, over Caleb and Mary's mild protests, that the dirty dishes could wait until tomorrow.

Emily and I collapsed onto the couch, while Caleb and Mary took the easy chair, Mary sitting across Caleb's lap, her arm around his neck. Scooting next to me, Emily grabbed the comforter off the arm of the couch and covered the both of us.

For the next hour or so we chatted about school and work, but eventually the discussion broke into two separate conversations. Caleb and I discussed the next day's football games and Emily and Mary relating their experiences with a couple college professors they had in common.

"He seems like he'd be such a strict grader!" Emily exclaimed. "I can't believe you did so well in his class." Caleb broke away from his 'lecture' on why Green Bay always loses to Dallas to ask which teacher they were discussing.

"Professor Bergerud," Emily answered. "Mary says she got an 'A' in his intro to music class." Caleb chuckled.

"Well, she didn't really earn the grade, if you know what I mean," he said with a twinkle in his eye. Emily's eyes widened a bit as Mary punched her husband in the arm.

"You don't say anything," she warned, laughing. Trying not to rub the spot where he'd just been hit, Caleb raised his sore arm, three fingers raised.

"Scouts honor, I won't say another word," he promised.

Curious now, Emily turned to me, an exasperated look on her face.

"Do you have any idea what they're talking about?" she asked. Getting a warning look from Mary, I put on my best innocent face.

"I know nothing. Nothing at all," I deadpanned. While Mary and Caleb got a good laugh, I leaned closer to Emily. "I'll tell you after they're gone."

"That's why you're my favorite," she said, kissing me on the cheek.

After that, we went back to talking. I honestly don't remember the topic of conversation, because shortly after that I felt Emily's hand fumbling around my leg. Getting oriented, she quickly moved to the inside of my leg, close to my zipper. Reaching up, she grabbed the tab and slowly, to not make any noise or too sudden a movement, pulled it down.

The slacks I was wearing were rather tight, and it didn't take long for Emily to realize she couldn't reach her goal that way, so decided on another way. Disguising her movements by pretending to reach over me to grab a magazine off the lamp stand, she deftly unbuckled me belt and popped the button on my pants.

"I'm kind of sleepy," she mumbled, leaning closer and appearing to close her eyes. "But you guys don't mind me, I'm still listening." In reality she was wide awake, as evidenced by her active hand. She stealthily slid her hand under the waistband of my briefs, playing with the curls of my pubic hair for a short time, before making her way toward my rapidly expanding cock.

Attempting to keep up my end of the conversation, I tried to ignore her hand as it gently manipulated my shaft, slowly sliding the skin up and down, occasionally running a finger over my tip and spreading the drops of pre-cum now flowing from the head. Emily would periodically make little grunting noises, letting the rest of us know she was still aware of our conversation, although I doubt that was the truth. Because she was sitting so close to me I could feel her hips sliding on the couch, as she was no doubt stimulating herself by squeezing her legs together. No doubt the grunting noises she was making were as a direct result of her own arousal.

Completely hard now, and a bit nervous about being caught by our guests, I leaned over to Emily.

"You better slow down there, before I shoot my load all over the front of my pants," I whispered in her ear. "How would I be able to explain that?" She looked up and grinned, but I continued. "Plus, I'm starting to be able to smell your pussy." That finally got through to her, and she quickly pulled away from me, sitting up and looking around.

"I need to go to the bathroom," she finally said, sliding out from under the blanket and standing.

"Me too," said Mary, struggling to stand. "Oh, I think my legs fell asleep."

"You think you had it bad?" Caleb asked. "Try being sat on for a few hours, and then see how you feel."

"Are you saying I'm fat?" asked an annoyed Mary. Caleb panicked for a moment before deciding he was being teased. Mary was anything but fat.

"Of course not," he finally said.

"Good. Now, it's time for the girls to hit the bathroom, so you men folk wait out here," she said. "Besides, honey, we should leave in a bit. It's getting kind of late." Realizing it was nearing midnight, Caleb agreed and stood up, searching for his coat and shoes. I stayed covered on the couch, willing my erection to wilt before I had to stand.

Caleb returned a couple minutes later wearing his coat and carrying Mary's. Just then Emily and Mary returned and I wondered, not for the first time, just why it is that women seem to have a deep-seated need to go to restrooms in groups of two or three. My personal opinion was that it was nothing more than basic herd mentality, but I would never say that. Realizing that some things in life would forever remain a mystery I sighed.

Seeing that Caleb and Mary were ready to leave I stood to let them out and was momentarily confused as my slacks fell to my kneed. The mortified look on Emily's face reminded me exactly why they were unfastened. Bending to hide myself and make a quick grab for the waistband of my pants, I hastily dressed myself, much to my embarrassment.

"What, exactly, were you two doing?" asked Mary, a huge grin splitting her face. I glanced at Emily and noticed she was standing there, mouth open, her look of panic very plainly evident.

"Um," I stuttered, trying to cover up my predicament. "Uh... you see... I ate too much for dinner... and these pants are really tight... and it was uncomfortable, so I unzipped them. That's why I grabbed the blanket." I looked at them, hoping they believed it and had forgotten it was Emily who had grabbed the blanket.

I don't know if they bought it, but neither Caleb nor Mary said anything further.

As we said our goodbyes in the doorway, Mary leaned back into the house and gave Emily a quick kiss on the cheek. "I had a wonderful time tonight. It was so good meeting you, Emily, we'll have to get together sometime."

"I'd like that," Emily replied, obviously pleased to have made a new friend.

Caleb and I shook hands, and as Mary and Emily walked to the car, Caleb turned to me.

"Was it worth it?" he asked. I cocked my head in question, shrugging my shoulders in confusion.

"Was what worth it?"

"The ten year wait. John, I have to tell you, she's great for you. I haven't seen you this happy since you got that surprise blowjob from... what was her name?" I tried to motion Caleb to be quiet, but it was to no avail.

"Whose name? What blowjob?" asked Emily, hurrying past me to stand in the slightly warmer doorway. My mother would have disapproved. The front door had been open for ten minutes. 'You don't need to heat the entire neighborhood, ' she was fond of saying.

"What blowjob?" Emily repeated. I hesitated before answering.

"Uh... this girl..." Frustrated by my non-answer, Emily huffed at me and went inside. I turned and yelled at Caleb's back as he was walking away, "thanks a lot!" He simply waved over his shoulder and got in his car. I waited until he drove off and went inside.


Closing the door behind me, I sighed and turned off the living room lights. Noticing that the light in my room was now the only source of light in the house I called down the hallway.

"Emily? You in my room?" There was no answer. Checking behind me to make sure I hadn't left her in a pitch black room, I shrugged and headed to my room.

Stepping through the door, I caught my breath at the sight before me. Surrounded by what appeared to be 20 or 30 candles spread throughout the room, her skin bronze in the flickering light, lay a very naked, and from the look of her nipples and labia, a very horny Emily.

Her hair was framing her face on the pillow, while her hands slowly played over her body, twisting and teasing her nipples, fully engorged and erect. Watching me to gauge my reaction, Emily dipped a finger into her pussy, and I could hear the liquid sounds as she pushed in and out, collecting her own natural lubrication. As she pulled her finger, now coated in her juices, from her sucking pussy, I imagined I could hear a slight pop as the walls of her cunt tried to hold her inside.

Bringing her hand to her breasts, Emily lazily trailed her fingers around her light brown nipples, already standing firm and tall. Now glistening from her slick oils, the points of her breasts seemed to glow in the light of the candles.

Drawn to the beauty before me, I slowly travelled the short distance to the bed, shedding my clothes along the way. Removing my pants but leaving my briefs on I stood, my arousal obvious, the head of my cock straining to stick over the elastic band of my underwear.

Shedding the last of my garments I stood there, the two of us finally naked together. Suddenly Emily sat up in bed, and my cock gave a twitch as her breasts swayed with the movement. I noticed a tiny mole on the inside of her left breast. She shivered as my fingers trailed over it, tweaking a nipple and teasing the sensitive skin on the soft underside of one tit.

Reaching out, Emily softly took hold of my cock, her hand lightly sliding down the soft surface as the skin moved past the hard shaft.

A look in her eye I was unable to read, Emily leaned forward, the tip of her pink tongue extended through slightly parted lips, and she daintily licked the underside of my prick. I jerked at the contact, letting out a moan. Taking this as a sign of encouragement, Emily again swiped at my cock, swirling her tongue around the spongy head, licking the sensitive underside faster and faster.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.