Love At First Sight - Cover

Love At First Sight

Copyright© 2004 by Jeremy Spencer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A boy falls in love at a school picnic. The girl of his dreams quickly disappears from his, and he loses track of her. Will he be able to survive the years until he again sees his true love? Will she feel the same for him? Will true love prevail? Winner of the February 2004 Silver Clitoride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Slow   School  

The next day was a bit awkward. I knew how I felt about Emily, and was now sure I knew how she felt about me, but she didn't know, and I wasn't sure how to tell her. She had gone into see Dr. Bergerud for the same reason I had, and while I appreciated him telling me about her visit, wasn't sure how she would react to knowing he had in a small way betrayed her confidence.

So, I decided to play it cool, at least for a little while. Over the next week or two, we studied every night. We didn't always study as long as we had the first night, generally only an hour, but sometimes longer, if there was a particular concept Emily had trouble understanding, but those were rare.

We quickly became friendly during these study sessions. It wasn't uncommon for her to lean against me, under the pretense of studying a score or diagram I was holding, and remain leaning against me long past what was necessary. And while I made no overt overtures toward Emily, I knew she would have accepted them in a heartbeat, but was too shy to make the first move herself.

It was a Thursday evening, and the two of us had been going over different forms of 20th Century neo-classical music, and I could see Emily was getting a bit tired. Knowing Thanksgiving break was coming up, and not sure what her plans were, I decided to ask a question I'd been holding back since we met.

"Hey Emily, do you have any plans for break?" I asked, hoping she would say no.

She looked down at her shoes. "No, I don't really have a home anymore. A couple friends invited me to spend some time at their places, but I thought I'd be intruding, so I told them I had other plans."

"So what are you doing?" I asked, curious.

She sighed. "I'll probably just stay in the dorms, I guess." She looked like a lost child at the thought, and it was all I could do to refrain from wrapping her a bear hug.

"I don't know if anyone's mentioned this to you yet," I started, afraid of her reaction, "but since Thanksgiving break is a little longer than normal this year, the dorms are closed." She looked up me in shock, a look of near panic on her face. "Nothing will be open, not the library, not the dining center. Nothing"

She collapsed back into a chair, tossing her bag of notes to the floor. Burying her head in her hands, she started crying. Softly at first, her crying intensified and soon her shoulders were wracked by her sobs.

"What am I going to do? I have nowhere to go." I hadn't anticipated this reaction at all, and quickly sat beside her, throwing my arm around her shoulders and pulling her close to me. Trying to calm her, I rubbed her back with one hand and stroked her long brown hair with the other, all the while making soothing noises.

"Shhh... shhh... it will be okay," I said gently. "You can't go home?" I asked.

I felt her head shake in my shoulder. Home was out.

"Do you think it's too late to take up one of your friends on their offer to visit them?" She shrugged her shoulders, not sure. "What do you want to do? Tell me how I can help." I lifted her head, gently stroking her cheek and wiped the tears out of her eyes. Knowing of one solution, I hesitated a moment before asking.

"I have an extra room at my place. Do you want to stay with me? It wouldn't be a problem."

The tears started flowing again, and she threw her arms around my neck, almost choking me, so strong was her grip.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" she repeated softly, her lips brushing my neck with each word, causing my hairs to stand on end. I was suddenly aware of how soft she was in my arms. I felt the swell of her breasts against my chest, as they were pushed forward with each breath. "Thank you so much."

Feeling the beginnings of an erection as my thoughts ran wild, I realized I had to end this quickly, or embarrass myself.

Giving her one last tight squeeze, I patted her on the back and pulled us both to our feet.

"It's going to be fine. Break's not for another few days, so if you get a better offer, that's cool. But you're always welcome."

She gave me a tiny smile. "Thanks so much for this. You don't... you can't know how much it means to me."

We chatted for a bit, finally separating with a promise to meet one more time before break.

That night I could think of nothing but Emily spending break in my house. I looked around and decided that while I wasn't exactly a slob, I could handle being more fastidious in my cleaning, so for the next couple hours tidied up, even going so far as sweeping under the rugs and shaving the toilet.

Satisfied at my work and exhausted from the work, I dropped into bed. Knowing she would be with me, although I tried not to think of it that way, had me hard in an instant.

Dropping my hand to my very erect cock, I started pumping up and down, pausing each stroke to tweak the bulbous head, rubbing my pre-cum down my shaft for lubrication. Reaching below me, I used my left hand to gently grasp and squeeze my balls, rolling them gently in my fingers.

As I slowly stroked myself to orgasm, I imagined Emily. Emily in lingerie. Emily naked. Emily sucking my cock. Emily on top of me, riding my cock. Emily.

"Oh God," I groaned, lost in my fantasies. "Emily, suck it. That's it, lick me. Fuck me. Oh fuck!"

Nearing completion, I felt the sperm rush along the underside of my shaft, and I roared as rope after sticky rope of my sperm sprayed over my hand and thighs.

I lay there in bed for a few moments, chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath. Just the thought of Emily had made my orgasm that much stronger, and I hoped I was able to make it through the week ahead. Reaching out to my night stand, I grabbed two tissues and went about the job of wiping myself dry.

At last sated, and with thoughts of Emily still running through my mind, I managed to fall asleep.


The Monday before Thanksgiving break, I realized one important fact about my apartment. In my haste in inviting Emily to spend the week, I had forgotten I only had one bed. Since I'd moved in, I had been intending to purchase a hide-a-bed, but had never gotten around to it. My basic laziness was not a problem.

When I brought this up to Emily, she just laughed.

"Do you have a couch?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied.

"Then I'm set. I'll sleep on the couch."

"I can't have you do that. I've never slept on it, but honestly, it's not the most comfortable thing to sit on, so I can't imagine it's all that wonderful for sleeping. Tell you what, I'll do a load of laundry, wash my sheets and you can sleep on my bed." Emily looked at me, eyebrow raised. "Oh, yeah... I'll take the couch."

"I appreciate the offer, but the couch can't be that bad. Besides, you weigh a lot more than I do, so the couch will probably be okay for me, but not you. I'm so grateful to you for putting up with me for the week that I don't want to inconvenience you any more than necessary, so I'm sleeping on the couch, and that's final."

With a quick nod of her head to show she meant business, Emily spun around towards her dorm to finish packing. "I'll see you tomorrow," she called over her shoulder, and quickly went back inside.

I wasn't too happy with the sleeping arrangement. It was my fault I'd been so stupid, and didn't really want her to suffer, but what could I do. Just make the offer one more time, knowing she'd turn it down again.

Not wanting either of us to suffer any more than we had to, I dipped into my savings account and went on a massive shopping spree that evening. Purchasing as much as my refrigerator would hold, I stocked up on all the holiday essentials, plus enough regular and junk food to last a month. We would certainly not be short on food.

Emily arrived at my doorstep around noon the next day, carrying a small suitcase and a couple paper grocery bags.

I eyed them curiously. "What's in those?" I asked.

"Food," she answered.

"Why?"

"I told you," she said, exasperated. "I don't want to inconvenience you by staying here. I appreciate it, but I'm not your responsibility. I'm sure the music department won't be paying you for this!"

Grinning, I pulled her by the elbow into the kitchen and threw open the fridge door. "Where will we put it?" I asked, laughing at her expression. "I just went shopping last night. Trust me, there's plenty."

She saw the humor of it and started laughing.

"Just out of curiosity, what did you bring?" I asked.

Emily started laughing even more, and pointed to the sacks on the floor. "Look for yourself," she finally gasped out, short of breath.

I walked over to the sacks, and understood immediately. Three loaves of bread, two packages of bologna, two large boxes of kids cereal and four six packs of cola was to have been her bounty for the week.

"Yuck," was my only response. "I mean, you can eat that if you want, but I know I'm having turkey on Thanksgiving."

Still laughing, Emily rummaged through the bag for a second, finally pulling out a small tin. "Hey, I brought turkey," she giggled, showing me what she had pulled from the bag. A can of turkey Spam.

"Oh," I laughed. "I guess you're right. We'll just feast on that. Emily, I said you were my guest, and I mean it. Now, put that away."

She smiled up at me again, a tear forming in her eye. "I just wanted to thank you again. I haven't had a good Thanksgiving for years, and I know this one will be special, so thank you."

"Hey. It's okay, don't cry. What are friends for?" I asked, reaching out to rub her arm.

She sniffled a bit. "I just don't have very many friends."

"What about family?"

She looked at me sadly. "Don't joke about that, please? You know."

I was confused. Had I missed something? What was I supposed to know? Afraid to ask, I just pulled her close. She melted into my arms and pressed myself tightly against me. I could feel our bodies fuse together, from hip to chest. There was nothing remotely sexual about it, just a warm closeness.

Deciding she had cried enough for one day, Emily reluctantly pulled herself away from my embrace and wiped her eyes once more. "Okay, I'm through. Thank you," she looked me in the eye, the corners of her mouth curving up into a shy smile. "Where should I put my stuff. Is this my couch?" she asked, pointing back into the living room.

"No," I said a bit abruptly. She jerked her head back at me, a look of surprise on her face. "No," I said, a bit more gently. "I told you, you get the bed and I get the couch."

She refused, as I knew she would. Around and around we went, arguing over who would get the couch, and I eventually lost, as I knew I would, but I had to try.

That afternoon, the two of us sat around the house, getting used to sharing space with each other. We had a light snack, using some of her bologna, which I proclaimed the greatest sandwich I'd ever had, much to her amusement. We watched a little television, and actually got some studying in at her insistence, although I made sure she understood that there would be no more school work allowed. This was, after all, a vacation. She reluctantly agreed, although I could tell she wanted to argue about it.

Around seven o'clock, we both decided we'd gone long enough without food, and started planning dinner. Knowing she was trying to be helpful, I allowed Emily into talking me into letting her prepare supper for the two of us. I showed her where different pans and utensils were, and made myself scarce in the living room, sitting down with a mystery novel.

I had only managed to read a few pages when I noticed the most wonderful smells coming from my kitchen. With stomach growling, I went to investigate, hoping to swipe a few scraps, but apparently the kitchen was now Emily's domain, and I was shooed out with only a carrot stick for my troubles.

Content for the moment, and curious about what the meal would be, I forced myself to continue reading.

In very little time, no more than twenty minutes, Emily came to the door.

"Dinner is served," she said, smiling.

I jumped to my feet and hurried into the kitchen, pleasantly surprised to see she had set the table and poured us each a glass of wine.

Putting on mitts, she opened the oven and pulled out a baking dish. I wasn't sure what it was, but it smelled delicious.

"What's for dinner?" I asked.

"Oh, just some leftovers," amused at my confused look.

"Leftovers?" I asked, skeptical. "I don't leftovers that smell that good. Trust me, I'd know. What is it really?"

"Leftovers, I'm telling you. I wasn't sure what to fix, and scrounged a little in your fridge first, and found some stuff."

"Like what?"

"Well, in your freezer you had half a dozen frozen hamburgers." I nodded. I'd had a fall cookout right before fall break, and the leftovers had gone to the freezer, only to be forgotten.

"They're kind of old," I suggested, hopeful they hadn't gone bad.

"Oh, they were fine. I just thawed them out and crumbled them up."

"What then?"

"Well, you had a huge bowl of mashed potatoes in the fridge too." I nodded. I love mashed potatoes and sometimes, as in this case, I'll just make up a big batch and eat it as a meal.

"I guess it's not entirely leftovers," she continued. "I found a package of frozen mixed vegetables, and mixed it in with the hamburger. Then I just topped it with the potatoes and threw it in the oven. Easy."

I looked at her, a little skeptical. "And this will be good?" I questioned.

Obviously exasperated with me, Emily huffed a bit. "John, I didn't make up the recipe! It's called shepherd's pie. You've never heard of it?"

I shook my head that I hadn't.

"Well... you'll love it, but be careful, it's hot."

She was right, it was very hot, and I did love it.

In addition to the shepherd's pie, she had set out a stack of her bread with a softened stick of butter, and I again delighted in embarrassing her by continually telling her how delicious the bread was. She threw a piece at me, but I loved that too.

For desert we shared a bowl of ice cream.

After splitting cleanup duties, we settled in to watch a little more television. Noticing that she was yawning again, I took the opportunity to try one final time. "If you're getting tired why don't you go ahead and crash in my bed," I tried. "I'll finish watching the program and I'll use the couch."

"Nonsense," she said, yawning again. "Move over a little." I scooted further down the couch, and she slid the opposite direction. Curling into a ball with her head on the arm rest, she extended her legs until her feet almost touched my thigh, and then pulled back a little.

"I'll just lay here until the show is over, and when it's done I'll go to bed then. If I fall asleep before it's over, wake me up before you go. I want to change into my pajamas."

I didn't really want to finish the program, but I felt I had to now, although I wasn't really concentrating on it. Occasionally glancing at Emily out of the corner of my eye, I saw her fighting against the inevitable, but she'd had a long day, and slowly she slipped to sleep.

With Emily finally sleeping, I was at last able to take a close look at her. Just like the eleven year-old girl I remembered, she was stunning to look at. In repose, her face was a portrait of beauty, and I found myself longing to kiss her. As I looked at her chest slowly rise and fall, I focused on her breasts. Gone were the tiny bumps of her pre-adolescent youth, replaced with generous cones of flesh. It was hard to tell under her sweatshirt and pants, but she appeared to have a good figure.

It occurred to me that since she had started at school I had never seen her in anything remotely revealing. She seemed to choose long-sleeved, heavy clothing, that revealed nothing.

Seeing an opportunity present itself to me, I risked her waking up, and extended my left hand, gently resting it on her hip. What I felt underneath the heavy cloth was firm and muscular. Softly I stroked down her leg, and found it much the same. Firm, apparently toned, and supple to the touch. I was again resting my hand on her hip when I felt her stir.

Not wanting to have to explain, I quickly shook her hip. "Emily, wake up. Emily," I said softly, not wanting to jar her from her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Hey," she said drowsily. "Your program over?" I nodded, although truth be told I had no idea, I'd turned the television off twenty minutes ago.

"Yeah... I'm heading to bed, and you said to wake you up before I did."

"Thanks," she grumbled. "I need to change."

Watching as she rifled through her suitcase and pulled out a pair of heavy flannel pajamas, I gave her a big hug and told her how happy I was she was here. She again thanked me for housing her, and with that the two of us each went off to bed.


In my dream I was floating through the sky, dipping in and around trees and clouds, light as a feather. Looking ahead of me I could see the ocean. Suddenly though, the ground beneath me started to shake, and for some reason I fell to the ground. Unable to take flight, I was at the mercy of the heaving ground. The ground shook beneath me, and my feet trembled. Suddenly my whole body was shaking...

Someone was shaking me.

"John, wake up!" My eyes opened with a start. "Huh?" Taking a quick look at the clock on my bedside table, I saw that it was barely half past two in the morning.

"Emily? What's wrong?" I was immediately concerned and was at full alert in seconds. "Are you okay? What happened?" I looked at her for any signs of injury, but she looked fine.

"I'm so sorry, but you were right. You couch really isn't very comfortable."

"Oh. Well, I suppose I'm supposed to say 'I told you so' but I won't. Do you want to switch?"

"God no! If it's uncomfortable for me it would be hell for you. Plus you'd hang off the edges, you're so tall." Truth be told I'm not actually all that tall, but Emily is short, maybe a couple inches over five feet tall, and the couch is not much bigger. She was right, it would be uncomfortable.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked slowly, hoping she was thinking the same thing I was.

"Could I stay in here with you?" She looked at me hopefully. "I brought my blankets and pillow, so I won't steal any of yours." She was almost pleading now, so desperate to be gone from the couch was she.

"Oh, sure. That's no problem." I scooted over toward the wall. "You take this side, just in case you need to get up in the middle of the night and aren't sure where you are."

Grateful for the soft bed, Emily climbed in with her blanked, covered up and was quickly asleep.

Aware that I was now in bed, barely clothed, with the woman I'd been dreaming of since I was fourteen, had me almost immediately and painfully hard. Groaning quietly in the realization that I couldn't simply masturbate with Emily two feet away, and kicking myself for having conveniently trapped myself against the wall, I resigned myself to a night with little or no relief.

After a bit of tossing and turning, thinking of fat men in thongs, and doing my multiplication tables, I was finally able to lose the erection and begin thinking of sleep. Turning to my side, I found myself facing the same direction as Emily, with a perfect view of her ass. She had thrown off the blankets while sleeping and even with her heavy pajamas, was shivering.

Ever the noble gentleman, I scooted my body close behind her and pulled my blanked over the two of us. In her sleep, Emily subconsciously pushed herself back against me, and I found myself again hard, pressed between the soft but firm cheeks of her ass. Laying one hand over her body and against her stomach, I was eventually able to sleep.


I awoke a couple hours later with my hand still draped over Emily's sleeping form, but found my hand had migrated up to her breast, and was gently cupping it in my palm. Instinctively I squeezed down on it, and found that while her nipple was quite erect, the rest of her was soft and warm. I also realized, to my chagrin, that I had somehow acquired another erection during the night, which was currently wedged firmly between her thighs.

Even through our layers of clothing, I could feel the heat of her pussy on my cock. Taking a chance, I released her tit and slowly slid my hand down her body, over her tight athletic stomach, and let it rest lightly against her crotch, between her legs. Praying she was still asleep, I slowly pushed down on her pubis, feeling her body react subconsciously to my attentions, and felt, more than heard, her breathing accelerate.

Knowing I was treating on dangerous ground, I stopped my movement, although I left my hand resting against her lower abdomen, and again fell asleep.


I woke the next morning to the sensation of being gently touched. Careful to keep my breathing deep and steady, I lay still, wondering what was happening.

The first body part I was able to identify was the swell of a breast pushed flat against my left side. Once I had identified that, the rest of Emily's anatomy fell into place in my mind. I could feel the curve of a thigh pushed up and over my leg, effectively holding me in place, unless I wanted to alert her that I was now awake.

Simply being aware of her body laying next to me had an immediate effect on me, or more specifically, on my cock. Slowly and steadily, my penis began filling and expanding, and as I felt the pressure build, I knew the lump in my pajama bottoms must be fairly obvious to Emily, if she was looking.

Deciding to remain 'asleep' as long as possible, my goal now was to get as much pleasure out of this as possible, while not clueing Emily in to the fact that I was now conscious.

As I lay there enjoying the feeling of her warm body pressed against me, I became aware of a hand on my chest, as it began rubbing over my nipples, which immediately stiffened. Quickly tiring, the hand began heading down my body, and as she neared my waist, I heard Emily give a short breath, and knew she must have seen my cock.

Feeling her heart beating against my chest as she leaned over to get a closer look at my erect member, my cock suddenly gave a quick involuntary jump and I felt Emily start, and softly giggle. There was no movement or additional contact until I felt a soft finger running the length of my cock, and it was all I could do to stifle my groan and remain motionless.

Gaining confidence, and obviously convinced I was still sleeping, Emily added more fingers, until finally her entire hand was caressing my stiff prick. I felt a drop of pre-cum leak from my slit, and wondered what she would think when a wet spot began spreading on the front of my shorts.

Barely holding back another groan, this one of disappointment, I felt her shift her hips back and away from my body, and suddenly her hand was gone from my cock. Figuring the game was over, I was mentally preparing to 'wake up' when she returned.

I felt the bed move as Emily stood, and could hear the soft swish of cloth, and suddenly she returned to bed. Something didn't feel quite the same and it took a moment before I realized she had pulled her pajama bottoms and panties down to her knees, and her other hand, now gently resting against my leg, was busy playing with her cunt.

I could just barely feel her hand moving back and forth again my leg, but was suddenly aware of her smell. Sharp and tangy, like most women, her pussy had a familiar smell, but something more, and I wondered if she used scented bath oils. Regardless, her scent filled my nostrils and my cock stiffened even more.

Emily's free hand was now resting directly on my cock. Even more bold, she had reached her hand in through the fly of my pajamas and pulled my cock out into the open air. Scared any move I made would alert her, I delighted in the skin to skin contact, but remained still.

The leg against mine was now sliding up and down the outside of my thigh, and I could feel wetness from her excited pussy as it dripped onto the bed. Her breathing was becoming irregular and the grip on my cock grew tighter. I'm not sure Emily was very much aware of what she was doing at the moment, but I knew that had I truly been asleep, I certainly would have woken up by now. I just hoped she didn't know, because I was positive she would be mortified if I 'caught' her like this.

The illicit aspects of the situation, combined with the physical factors, quickly had me primed and ready to climax. I could tell Emily was getting close, so tried to hold off on my own orgasm until she was finished, because I knew that once I shot off in her hand, the party would be over. I just hoped I could hold back long enough for her to get herself off.

He hand was bumping me regularly, and I could hear the wet sounds as she thrust her stiff fingers into her pussy. I could hear Emily whimper in pleasure, no doubt trying to stay quiet so as not to wake me, when suddenly her breath caught.

Knowing she would be too far gone to notice anything I did, I slowly opened my eyes, wanting to watch her as she reached her climax. She stiffened noticeably, pressing her body hard against me and the hand on my cock gripped me tight, almost too tight. I heard her choke back a scream and felt her slowly relax as a flood of her juices washed over her hand and down my leg. Her head was thrown back against the pillow, and I could see the flush in her cheeks and a sheen of perspiration on her forehead. The sights and sounds all drove me over the edge and my seed shot out of me, covering her hand and my stomach.

She froze in surprise at my orgasm, and quickly jerked her hand away from my cock. Before closing my eyes, I saw her head spin to look at me. I wasn't positive, but I knew chances were good I'd been caught and figured I'd best 'fess up to being awake.

Opening my eyes I found myself staring directly into hers from less than six inches. She had undoubtedly been looking at my face, trying to figure out if I was awake or not, when I 'officially' woke up, and I think the sudden motion scared her a bit.

"Hey," I said, clearing my throat.

Frozen in place, Emily sat there, staring at me for a few seconds, before letting out a strangled cry. Jumping off the bed and with one frantic glance back at me, she fled the room. She was completely naked now, her pajama bottoms having fallen complete off her in haste. Watching her womanly ass cheeks slide sensuously against one another as she hurried away, I felt my cock start to stiffen once again, but realizing the situation was a delicate one, I ignored it and the erection was quickly gone. I heard the bathroom door slam shut and the door lock behind her, and once again the room was eerily quiet.

As I waited for Emily to return from the bathroom, I couldn't help but think what a mistake I'd made. It was obvious Emily was curious about me, and I should have alerted her earlier that I was awake.

After a few minutes, Emily had not returned and I started to worry. Getting myself together, I walked to the bathroom door and called out to her, asking if she was okay.

"Go away." Her voice was ragged and I could hear her broken sobs through the heavy door.

"I want to talk to you," I pleaded. "Please come out."

"No. You hate me now. I'm sorry. Just go away. I'll leave, okay? Just let me pack first."

What kind of person did she think I was? "Even if I was mad, which I'm definitely not, I would never kick you out like that! And I'm not going to kick you out, period. I'm anything but mad at you, Emily... I'm in love with you." There, I'd said it. Not the circumstances I was hoping for, but we don't always deal our own hand.

She sniffed once, and I heard her blow her nose and the toilet flushed. There was a moment of silence, and I feared she was never going to come out, but finally I heard the latch click and the door slowly opened.

Emily looked out at me, a frightened look on her face. Her eyes were rimmed with red and it was obvious she had been crying. Reaching out my arms I slowly embraced her as tightly as I could without crushing her. I could feel the tension in her shoulders at the first contact, and her body was shaking, but she slowly relaxed and looked up at me, her eyes full of questions.

"You love me?" Her chin started to quiver and I reached down and gently wiped the tears out of her eyes. Leaning down, I gave her a quick kiss on the end of her nose, making her giggle softly.

"We need to talk."


After dressing, the two of us sat at my kitchen table, a mug of hot chocolate in front of me, a glass of water for Emily.

Taking a deep breath, I looked at Emily.

"Why?" was my only question.

For a moment, Emily looked scared again, but I reached out and took her hand. It was shaking a bit in my grip, and I could feel the tension. Pulling her hand toward me, I kissed her palm, and she giggled. I kissed her again, and could feel her relax.

"It's okay, really. I didn't mind, you know, in fact I enjoyed it, but why?" I asked again.

She sighed. Pulling her hand away from mine, she picked up her glass and took a deep drink. Looking at me over the rim of her glass, she smiled a wry smile at me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.