Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 96

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 96 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

I didn't know how to react. Tamara and Trish apparently talked about this. First Tamara brings us out to the spa and gets us undressed. Then she let Trish spring that request on me. 'Let me join the circle.'

Mr. Happy left the building.

"What did you say?"

"She wants to join the circle," answered Tamara.

I was silent. I couldn't think of a response.

"John... I love you," Trish added.

Sexually I wouldn't have had a problem with Trish. But I didn't love her. I had too much history with her. How could I explain it?

"I don't think it would work," I finally responded. "Sex with you wouldn't be a problem. My dick got hard watching you undress. But I can't explain why I feel it wouldn't work."

I could see major disappointment in Trish's face. Tamara had a shocked look on hers as well.

"I thought you would've jumped at the chance to get Trish in bed with my permission," Tamara said.

"John... I thought you cared about me?" Trish lamented.

"I do care about you and there's nothing I wouldn't do to help you."

"This would help me. Don't you see?" Trish was almost in tears. "You accepted Susan and you didn't even know her."

"I have to admit that the situation with Susan surprised me. There was an immediate connection between Tamara, Susan, and me."

"But we have history. You once wanted to date me."

"That's true. And then I got to know you. I found out things about you that would've made it impossible to have a long-term romance with you. That didn't stop me loving you as a friend. I like you but I don't love you. Not in the man and woman way; I love you as a friend."

I think I shocked Tamara more than I did Trish. Trish broke into tears. I reached to comfort her and she shoved me away. Tamara moved over to her and hugged her.

I felt this was the appropriate time to make my exit. I grabbed a towel out of the cabinet and went inside. It felt empty inside my chest. I'd just let a friend down. I'd been honest but it still hurt both of us.

I didn't go to my bed. I went upstairs and climbed into bed with Lena. She stirred when I snuggled up against her but she didn't wake.

I woke to a hand shaking my shoulder. I looked up to see Tamara standing there. I looked at Lena's clock and it said six-oh-five.

"Please come down to our bed," she asked.

I got out of bed and followed her to our bedroom. She climbed into bed after me and laid her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry if I upset you," she said.

"You didn't upset me. I just wasn't prepared for what happened. I'm sorry I hurt Trish. Where is she?"

"She left. We talked for a while after you went inside and she sort of understands how you feel. To be honest, I thought you would've accepted her with open arms."

"I thought I would've too until I was confronted with the option. I knew you were jealous of her and I teased you about her. Maybe I shouldn't have."

"How have you been able to accept the others so easily?"

"I've accepted those that you love. Lisa, Cat, and Dee-Dee were nice additions but I doubted they would be long-term additions to the circle. Susan is a different situation altogether. She fits with us like milk fits to cereal."

"What about Lena and Audrey?"

"Lena is so much like you that it's scary. When I look at her I see you, however her personality is very different. Audrey is... Audrey. She's feisty and she's hardheaded."

I kissed her lightly. "If you want Trish in the circle, all you have to do is tell me. But you didn't, you had her ask me." I thought for a second and continued. "I just don't think it'll work. I envision her trying to shove you out of your place as number one."

"I never thought of it that way. Do you really think that?"

"Trish could never share. She has to be the one and only."

"I'm sorry that I sprung it on you. I should've talked to you first."

"That might've been best."

"Did you make love to Lena when you went to her bed?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Just checking. I thought you might've had to release frustration."

"The only time I fuck any of my circle to release frustration is when you have flaunted Tracy at me."

"Tracy will have you someday. And when it happens, I want to be there to watch. The poor girl will not be able to walk for a week."

Mr. Happy stood up to show he agreed. Tamara must have sensed it because she slid her hand down and petted him.

Lena must have heard Mr. Happy shouting because she came through the bedroom door at that moment. She came around to my side of the bed and climbed in. "Sorry to bother you guys but I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that John was in my bed."

Tamara and I both cracked up laughing. I pulled both to me and explained that I had been up there. Then we all dozed off.

Movement on the end of the bed woke me. I looked down to see Audrey curled up with her head on my legs.

"What's the matter," I asked her.

"I couldn't sleep so I came down here. How come Lena's here?"

"She couldn't sleep either." I pulled her up on top of me. She wasn't as light as Lena but I didn't mind.

When I woke again I was alone in the bed. I looked at the clock and it said nine AM. Hmmm... I guess I was more tired than I thought. I stumbled to the bathroom and did my business.

Coffee was the next item on my agenda. I threw on my lounging pants and grabbed my robe. I smelled coffee when I left the bedroom. It looked like I was alone in the house. The coffee was ready and I took a cup out to the patio. Donna came out just after I did and handed me a note.

John,

The girls and I have gone shopping. Don't expect us back until after dark. Enjoy your day.

Love,

Tamara

"Did they say anything to you?" I asked.

"No. I offered to tag along but they told me to stay with you. By the way, I called Sam and told him to take the day off."

We sat and visited. She commented that she had enjoyed the previous evening.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. You dance well."

"Thank you. So do you. You kept five women satisfied with your moves," she said with a wink.

My phone rang and it was Tracy. She asked if she could bring a few friends over to swim. I told her it was okay. She said her friend's mother would bring them over. After hanging up, I informed Donna we'd be having guests.

"Oh darn. I thought I had you to myself all day."

I went and changed into my swimsuit in case I needed to play lifeguard. Donna must have thought the same thing because she reappeared in her swimwear. She looked good enough to eat.

I heard a car pull up into the drive. Tracy appeared at the gate followed by another teen about her age. I started to get up when three more teenagers appeared along with a woman who looked to be in her mid-thirties.

Tracy ran up to me and introduced her four friends. She then introduced the mother of one the girls. Her name was Becky.

"Can I offer you something to drink?"

"Sure. Coffee if you have any."

I led her to the table and said I would be right back.

I brought out a tray with the coffee and sweeteners. I sat down and looked at the pool. Tracy and all the girls had shed their outerwear and were splashing in the pool.

"Are you used to having teenagers around?" Becky asked.

"My daughter is sixteen. I would like for her to be around more. She lives in Texas with her mother."

"I can understand that. My ex-husband lives in California. My daughter goes out there a couple of times a year."

"What keeps you in Albuquerque?"

"My parents live here. I moved back here after the divorce."

"Do you live in this community?"

"My parents do and Crystal and I live with them. My father owns a construction company here in town. What about you?"

"I came out here to do some work for the University a little over three years ago."

"Well you seem to be doing all right for yourself."

"I had a little help from a lottery I won."

"Lucky you. I assume you have a wife around here somewhere?"

"Not yet. We're getting married next week. She and her daughters are shopping today."

"I figured you must be something special for Gary to leave Tracy with you. Especially after what happened."

"Excuse me?"

"Well after Tracy was caught with those men."

"What do you mean caught with those men?"

"It was a shame those men had to pay for getting caught with a little slut."

"If she is such a slut, why do you let your daughter associate with her?"

"Crystal needed to get in with the in crowd and Tracy is her connection."

"So your daughter is using her association with Tracy to climb the social ladder. And you don't approve of Tracy because she's a slut."

"Well she has a reputation of being easy. It's all around the school."

"Becky, I'm afraid I don't agree with you. I happen to know for a fact that those men were blackmailing her into having sex with them and they videotaped their sessions. How would you like it if someone did that to Crystal? I think it's time you take your uppity ass out of here and take your daughter with you."

"How dare you talk to me like that!"

"I dare because you are a judgmental bitch who doesn't know the facts and spreads nasty lies and rumors. I had to deal with the same type of issues with the national press."

Becky huffed up and walked over to the pool. She told her daughter and the other girls they were leaving. She made a comment about me being a bastard. After they left Tracy walked over to me.

"What did you say to her?"

"I told her I wanted her to leave. I didn't like her judgmental attitude and she was spreading rumors and lies."

"You didn't have to break up my party."

"I'm sorry, Tracy, but you have to trust me on this."

She lowered her head and said she would. She went to the pool and picked up her clothes. She then went inside. I didn't know whether to tell her the whole story or just let her think I was an asshole.

Donna came out and put her hands on my shoulders. "You did the right thing. I heard everything you and that bitch talked about."

"How did you do that? Is there a bug out here?"

"No. I have an eavesdropping receiver. Jeff gave it to me to test. I'm sorry if I invaded your privacy."

"It's okay. I don't have anything that I don't care if you or any of my security team hears."

I went inside to check on Tracy. I found her in Mike's room lying on the bed crying. She had a towel wrapped around her. I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her back. "I'm sorry if I messed up things with your friends."

She kept her face buried in the pillow.

"Did you spend the night at Crystal's last night?"

"No. Crystal's mom just brought us over here."

"Crystal's mom told me that you were a slut and that it was a shame those men got caught with you. She also told me that Crystal was using you to get to the in crowd."

Tracy rose up and turned over. "That fucking bitch! I wonder how many other so-called friends I have. I'm sorry I got mad at you. Thanks for standing up for me." She threw her arms around my neck and squeezed me tightly.

I put my arms around her and realized she was naked. She had apparently taken off her swimsuit and just left the towel wrapped around her. I think I needed to get out of there before Mr. Happy talked me into something. I kissed her forehead and told her to join me by the pool. I couldn't help but notice her glorious ta-tas as I stood up. I hoped I could wait three years.

I fired up the grill when I went to the patio. Donna surprised me by bringing out the burger patties and hot dogs. Tracy came out with a short robe on. That surprised me as she usually flaunted her body at me. Donna also seemed a little more conservative with her attire. Somehow I think they were being sensitive to my vulnerabilities.

We had a nice lunch. Before it was over, Tracy was laughing and joking. Donna seemed to be a good influence on Tracy. After lunch I told them I would be working in my study.

I got so engrossed in my computer and going over the details on the projects that I lost track of time. A light rapping at the door brought me back to the present. "Come in."

Tracy came in and sat down. "Can I talk to you?"

"Of course. What's on your mind?"

"How can I get rid of my bad reputation?"

"It won't be easy. Males have a habit of bragging when they make conquests. Some even brag when they don't but don't want their buddies to know they struck out."

"All of the guys I had sex with graduated. I'm afraid the next batch of seniors will also want their turn with the school slut."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.