Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 93

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 93 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

I was restless most of the night; I kept seeing Mr. Badass. I needed to talk to Dan about Vinnie. I didn't know if Mr. Badass was truly connected or not, but if he was there could be more trouble. Since I wasn't getting any sleep, I got up and went to the bathroom. I then went to the kitchen to start some coffee. I wasn't too surprised when I saw Jeff sitting at the table sipping on a steaming cup.

"Thanks for your help yesterday," I said.

"It was my pleasure. You know I have no love for people like that. You did society a favor."

"Unfortunately those types have friends and relatives that want revenge. He told me who he was connected with."

"Who is that?"

"Some guy named Vinnie Costello out of St. Louis."

"I've heard of him and he's not a good one to have as an enemy. I think I know how we can reason with him. Give me a couple of days. I'll leave for St. Louis later today."

"I appreciate that."

"Hell, I can't have my new boss killed off. I think I like working for you. By the way, I think you've impressed someone else." He motioned me to walk with him out on the patio. He pointed to the barn to where Juan was sitting just inside the door with a shotgun.

I walked over and said good morning to him. I asked him how long he had been sitting there and he said since we went to the big house. I thanked him and told him to get some sleep.

I swear nobody was staying in bed that morning. Mom was fixing breakfast with the help of Susan and Lena when I walked back inside. Tamara was sitting on the sofa drinking coffee. Dan was at the kitchen table with Jeff.

"Where's Audrey?"

"I think she's in the shower," Tamara said. "She went through a lot yesterday. She killed a human being, although not much of one, but still it isn't an easy thing to live with.

"I think maybe you should go talk to her."

"I think I will."

I walked into the bathroom as Audrey was drying off. "How are you doing this morning?"

"I'm fine. I thought it would affect me more but I really don't have any remorse. He asked for it."

"If you ever feel like you need to talk about it, just let me know."

"Something must be wrong. You've been standing here with me drying off and you haven't even tried to ravish me. Normally Mr. Happy would be bursting to get out of your pants by now."

"Oh he wants you but there are other things taking precedence right now. Let's go eat some breakfast."

Mom made her classic biscuits and I really enjoyed the gathering. No one mentioned the day before but you could tell it was on all our minds.

I heard the radio squawk, "Is anyone awake this morning?" It was Sam.

"We're all up over here. Are you boys hungry?"

"Yes and there isn't anything to eat over here."

"Hang tight. Someone will drive over and pick you up."

I grabbed the keys from the counter and the Glock from the dresser. I was back with the hungry boys in about thirty minutes. Mom had made more food while I was gone. I walked over and hugged her. I told her how much I loved and appreciated her.

"I think I'll be ready to go back to Houston when we get back."

"Mrs. Kegler," Dan said, "we can get you back first thing this morning if you want. Hank is flying in with the helicopter and the jet is still at the Westcliffe airport."

"Thanks for the offer but I don't like small planes and I definitely don't like helicopters."

We discussed when we would be going back and the tickets were for later that day. With the investigation continuing at first light, I didn't know when we would get out. I wanted to send the girls on ahead but I didn't know who or what was waiting for us in Albuquerque.

Dan, Jeff, Audrey and I headed out to the investigation site. Lena offered to drive us so the Escalade wouldn't be tied up down there. Sam and Roy decided to tag along. Bobby commented he was going to stay and have some more biscuits. I knew he had been chosen to stay at the big house.

There was one sheriff's deputy and one FBI agent on duty at the site. All the bodies had been taken away. The FBI agent told us there had been sixteen in all. He said off the record he was happy to see their kind wiped out. Officially they were American citizens that had been killed. A grand jury would determine if any criminal charges would be filed.

Agent Johnson arrived just after first light. He was accompanied by one of the ATF agents. Johnson introduced him as Agent Harris. Harris said he was going to recommend murder charges since we had used automatic weapons from ambush.

Dan stepped up and said that we had permits to own and use automatic weapons because of our security company. Apparently Harris was a hard-line cookie. I looked at Johnson and he shrugged.

"Agent Harris, you can recommend what you think is right. Just make sure you have all the facts when you do. I would hate for you to get dragged through the press."

"Is that a threat?"

"Not at all. It's just that every time I get dragged before a grand jury the press has a field day with everyone involved."

"Just who do you think you are?" asked Agent Harris.

Dan spoke up, "Agent Harris, this is John Kegler. He has been no-billed five times. A lieutenant on the Santa Fe police force leaked information to the press. John then had to go on television to answer the accusations caused by the leaked information. The lieutenant had to resign from the force due to the dirty laundry that surfaced."

"Are you trying to scare me?"

"Not at all. It's just that John has many influential friends. Not the underworld type, but the God-fearing, above-reproach types. You might even want to check John's military file."

Harris walked off in a huff. Johnson then spoke, "I did check out Mr. Kegler. There seem to be a few holes in his file. I had a friend to look deeper and I can understand how you came out of this unscathed." He stuck his hand out to me. I shook it and he followed after Harris.

Hank circled the area and then headed towards the big house.

It was after noon when three tow trucks showed up. Agent Johnson said they were being taken to Colorado Springs. He mentioned that all sixteen of the men had records and at least five of them had outstanding warrants. I asked him what he knew about Vinnie Costello.

"Out of St. Louis?"

"Yes. Supposedly the head guy was connected to him."

"Be extremely careful if that's true. There have been quite a few disappearances linked to him. No hard evidence, though. By the way, our work here is done. We have your contact information so all of you are free to go."

Lena was sitting in the Escalade when we were ready to head back to the big house. I had her stop at the little house so I could secure the weapons closet. Now that I knew this house was a fortress, I would come up with another plan for Juan.

Everything was packed for our trip back to Albuquerque. Jeff said he would call me as soon as he had things in place. Then he, Dan, Roy, and Bobby flew back to the Westcliffe airport with Hank. I found out later that Hank was now part of Shield Security. He would be relocating to Albuquerque.

I thanked Juan for his help and told him I would try to come back up before Labor Day. We left in the Escalade and drove back to Colorado Springs. It was nearly eight o'clock that night before we arrived back home. Roy was waiting for us at the house.

Another night passed without me making love to any of my women.

The next morning I made travel arrangements for Mom back to Houston. There was a two-thirty flight and I got her booked in first class. When I took her to the airport, she made me promise to stay out of trouble. I told her I wouldn't go looking for any trouble.

I tried to figure out what was happening in my life. I was emotionally happier than I had ever been before but now I was constantly getting into things that could cause physical pain. I think it was time to get away for a bit. I would discuss the honeymoon plans with Tamara.

With Mom gone, my ladies seemed more amorous that night. I made love to Audrey and Lena while Tamara cuddled and caressed the three of us. I noticed Susan had decided to sleep in her own bed again. That made two nights in a row. I needed to talk to her. I kissed my three Sanger women and went upstairs to see Susan.

I knocked on the door and heard "Come in". I opened the door to see Susan sitting up in bed reading. She looked exactly like that first night she stayed at the house. The big difference was I didn't leave when I became aroused. I stayed and made love to Susan. Afterwards we talked and she expressed her worry about all the violence around me. I asked her if she wanted to leave the circle. She threw her arms around my neck and said, "Hell no! I love you!"

"I love you too. That's why I came to see you tonight."

"You mean you didn't just come to get a piece of ass?"

"Remember where I just came from? If a piece of ass was all I wanted, then I wouldn't have had to climb the stairs."

"You are such a romantic." I kissed her and told her I was going back downstairs and she could join us if she wanted to. She hopped out of bed and followed me. Neither of us had a stitch of clothes on. All the girls got into a hug fest and I just caressed naked body parts wherever I could reach.

I got up early the next morning, as had been my schedule of late. I needed to get on the computer to check e-mails. I made coffee first and then relaxed in front of my computer. I was surprised when I saw e-mails from Audrey updating me on each of the ventures. She had been busy the day before. Everything seemed to be running smoothly without me. I figured that we could go away for a couple of months while the remodeling was in progress.

My cell phone rang and it was Jeff. He told me what he did and gave me the information I needed. He told me to make sure I used the caller ID blocker when I called Costello.

I was a little nervous when I dialed the number. "Let me talk to Vinnie."

"Who is this?"

"It's someone who did business with a friend of his."

There was silence, "This is Vinnie. Who are you?"

"Vinnie... I'm the guy that ended your partnership with your associate from Dallas."

"I heard about that. What makes you think I want to talk to you?"

"I want a truce and your promise that no one will bother me or my family."

"You know I can't do that. You killed his brother and now you've killed him."

"His brother broke into my house and tried to shoot me. Then your associate decided to get revenge. I found out he was coming and threw him a going-away party."

"You think you're hot shit," Vinnie said.

"No Vinnie, I don't. I just want to be left alone."

"Give me one good reason."

"Are you having breakfast at your favorite restaurant? Marie's?"

"Yeah. How did you know?"

"Let's just say I know a little more about you than you know about me. Reach under the table and pull out the little box taped there."

I heard a commotion and a lot of cussing. "Open the box, it won't hurt you," I said.

"Okay I opened it. What's this Monopoly card for?"

"It says get out jail free. Look on the back. It has the phone number to your private line at your home."

"So what does this mean?"

"It means I could have taken you out with a little toy at the restaurant or at your house. By the way, that's a very nice bedroom you have. There is another of those boxes like you have in your hand in the drawer of the nightstand beside your bed. I just wanted you to respect me the same way I respect you. Do we understand each other?"

"I think we do. And if you ever want a job, you let me know. No one has ever gotten this close to me before. If you ever need a favor, all you have to do is call."

"I'll take you for your word."

"Just one last thing: are there any more of those little boxes?" he asked.

"A couple, but like I said, if I wanted to hurt you, you wouldn't have known it."

I hung up and called Jeff. I told him we had a truce with Vinnie. "I appreciate what you did. And in such a short time too."

I then called Dan and explained what had just happened. He thought it could've backfired but was glad if it worked. He said he talked to Tom this morning to let him know about the ruckus in Colorado.

I called Tom after I hung up from Dan. He started in on me. He said he was going to have to hire a criminal lawyer to help keep me out of trouble. "Dan said the FBI and ATF are involved in this one."

"Yes, they are."

"Why didn't you call in law enforcement help when you suspected a hit team was coming to visit? Dan and his team had time to get there."

"Do you really think the County Sheriff's Department could have handled it? As it was, only one deputy showed up and he was not prepared to deal with sixteen armed men."

"But you and a handful of women could?"

"To be honest, Tamara, Audrey and Lena can out-shoot most of the men I've known. Lena hit the bulls eye at nearly three hundred yards and Audrey shredded a milk jug at two hundred yards with a fully automatic M-16."

"So you have your own army now?"

"Audrey has been bloodied. She took out one that had drawn a bead on my back. And that was with a pistol at about forty feet."

"I'll put my feelers out and see what I get back. I expect a Federal grand jury to handle this. It is a positive that none of you were arrested."

I went back to surfing the net to see if anything had hit the major news sources. I was surprised to see nothing. I then realized there had been no reporters on the scene. Even being out in the boonies, someone should have been there the following day.

The door to the study was open and Sam stuck his head in. "Got a second?" he asked.

I motioned him in and closed the web page I was on.

"Did you keep me out of the action on purpose?"

"Not at all. I needed you at the big house in case they came there first. That's why I sent Bobby to join you. I stationed Roy in the little house in case they got through the first defensive position."

"It seemed a little funny that you let Audrey go up to the front line."

"It wasn't because I thought she would get into a fire fight. She knew the lay of the land and guided Jeff to the best lookout position. Are you upset?"

"Envious is probably the best description. It must have been exciting."

"Do you think what happened is a good thing? How many deaths have you seen?"

"Other than the ones that you have done, only two shooting victims and maybe four vehicular deaths."

"Did you look at the remains in the cars the other day?"

"No, they were taped off by the time I got there."

"They were not a pretty sight. It's not like the movies. Three of the bodies had to be fingerprinted because they were missing most of their heads. I still get a little queasy around the gore. Audrey only saw the one she killed and she had a personal reason to kill him. I guess what I'm trying to say is don't get too anxious to get into a gun battle. I've seen too many who didn't live to see them through."

The look on Sam's face was one of understanding.

"Then how can you handle it?" he asked.

"I was trained. When I was first indoctrinated into the special ops group we had to sit through films showing the blood and gore of war showing bodies that were blown open, guts hanging out, and heads blown away. I realized what the buckets by the chairs were for after one minute of the twenty-minute film. We lost half of the hand picked soldiers when they couldn't handle the carnage."

"Why'd they show you that?"

"Everyone reacts differently to carnage. My stomach got queasy but I didn't lose it. Probably because I had helped slaughter steers when I was young. It's not something you get used to. Audrey will probably have a few nightmares."

"I just wanted you to know I was ready to be on the front line."

"I know you are, and you would have been, had they taken the road to the big house. Unless you have anything else you want to discuss about it, I prefer it be dropped."

Sam agreed and left the study. Tamara quickly replaced him. She came over and sat on my lap.

"You seem happy this morning."

"I am. I went to the see the doctor yesterday. She told me I can resume sexual activity in a week."

"That's wonderful!" I hugged her tight. "Are you ready to discuss wedding plans?"

"Yes, and I don't want a big wedding. In fact I would like as small a ceremony as possible," she said.

"What about a honeymoon?"

"I'd like a circle honeymoon. I know you are marrying me but I want Susan, Audrey, and Lena to be included. I have already talked to each of them and they're excited."

"How about a trip to one of those secluded island resorts?"

"That would be great. How long can we be away?"

"I think a month would be nice. The house is going to be under serious remodeling and the businesses can run without us."

"What about your bodyguards?"

"I think I might invite Roy and Irene. It wouldn't hurt to have a nurse along."

"That might not be such a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Irene is moving away. When she was here last week she told me she has to move back to North Carolina where her mother is sick. She wanted to talk to me about it. Roy isn't taking it well."

"Why doesn't he move with her?"

"She said he is too excited about the job with Shield. She was hoping he would change his mind but he is being too headstrong."

"Would you like me to talk to Roy? Is Irene's mother dying?"

"Yes to both questions. Irene said her mother might live six months or six weeks. She is leaving next weekend. She had to give her two weeks notice. She hates to give up on her and Roy but her mother needs her."

"Why don't you get on the phone and talk to Sheila about the vacation. I think a simple ceremony in two weeks would be nice."

"As long as it's not on the first of August. That's Lena's birthday. It's hard to realize she is only going to be nineteen."

"I understand that. We need to go to the courthouse and get a marriage license. I will see if the country club is available."

"I thought you said a simple ceremony?"

"I did but if you think I'm going to have the large reception here you're crazy. Is two weeks long enough notice?"

"I would be willing to do it today. So two weeks just means more time to get antsy. I love you!" she said and then kissed me. She jumped off my lap and ran to gather her troops.

I called the country club and found out the ballroom was open all three nights so I reserved it for both Friday and Saturday nights and also for Sunday afternoon. I told the girl I would narrow it down by the end of the week. She told me that she had instructions to give me anything I wanted. I was a little puzzled but I didn't question it.

I found Tamara talking to Lena and Audrey in the bedroom. Susan had left for the office by then. I informed her that she had Friday through Sunday for the country club ballroom. Lena and Audrey both came over and hugged me.

I went out to tell Sam we would be leaving in thirty minutes. I then went and took my shower. After I showered and dressed, I asked Lena if I could take her car. She looked at me and asked why.

"I want to pickup women," I almost ducked out of the way before she hit me. I hugged her and she went to get me the extra set of keys.

After I pulled out of the driveway, Sam asked why we were in the Vette. I told him I liked it and felt like playing today. I loved the power the Vette had. My Jag probably handled better but it wasn't a convertible.

I headed to the jewelry store where I bought Tamara's ring. The jeweler remembered me and I told him I needed three more rings. I explained what I wanted and he said he could have them ready the next week.

Since we weren't far from the office, I stopped by there. Lisa was glad to see me. She had some papers for me to sign. She said she and George had gone over the plans for the sale of the lots. She wanted to fly out to Scottsdale and talk with a title company. I asked her when and she said that Thursday looked good. I asked her to get George to arrange a charter and I'd tag along. I asked her to set up a rental for me separately. I couldn't resist giving her a hug.

"Damn! I need your strong arms around me," she purred.

"I miss you and so do the others. How's your situation?"

"You're idea to take her to Santa Fe helped. We spent this past weekend there. We hooked up with a group of women and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves."

"That's great. I'd hate to lose you."

"I may have to ask Tamara if I can abuse you sometime."

I smiled and headed to find Susan. Christina was at the front desk when I came back through. She jumped up and hugged me. She said her situation was going great. When she backed away, she glanced down. "I see Mr. Happy still likes me."

"You little tease. Do you know where Susan is?"

"She's on the fourth floor."

I went looking for her and found her looking over the plans at a table in the reception area. I snuck behind her and touched her butt. I'm glad I have good reflexes because she swung her arm around pretty hard. When she saw it was me she loosened up.

"It's a good thing it was you because I was going to fire any of the workers that tried that."

"I'm glad to see that you don't just let anyone touch you."

She then hugged my neck and gave me a very passionate kiss. She pulled away and looked dreamily into my eyes. "Is that Mr. Happy I feel? The elevator needs to be tested."

"Yes it is Mr. Happy but I don't have time to thoroughly test the elevator. How is the remodeling coming?"

"It's almost finished. The offices will be ready for furniture by Friday. The bathrooms and kitchen areas will be ready next week. Do you want me to furnish your apartment?"

"I think you and Tamara should collaborate on that. Care to give me the guided tour?"

She led me through the floor and it was coming along nicely. She showed me the punch list before I left. She made a great officer manager.

Sam was waiting for me in Dan's area. He showed me which office was going to be his. He then showed me the gun vault that had been built. He commented that we would have to get special permitting for storage of ammunition in the building. He explained that the fire department needed to know it was there in case of a building fire. Dan's area was supposed to be finished by mid August.

George's offices were ready for move in. He had told me he would wait until we were moved in before he did. He had said he didn't want to upstage the event.

I was pleased with the progress and we left. I called Dan to check on any new developments from the previous weekend. He said Agent Johnson called him to tell him the investigation was still ongoing. Dan said the real reason Johnson called was to tell him the NSA contacted Agent Harris and told him process the paperwork as routine.

"Johnson said Harris was hot. They had been in the same room when Harris took the call. John, who do you know in the NSA that would want this quieted."

"I'm not sure. I think I may have a guardian angel."

"You're not keeping something from me, are you?"

"Honest Dan, I don't know. I served with a few people back then that could be in high places now. My team extracted a couple of politicians from El Salvador and they were pretty grateful, but I doubt that would still be on anyone's mind."

"Whoever it is has to have some pull."

"Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth. By the way, how are you holding up? You handled that M-16 like a pro. Several of those bodies belonged to you."

"I have to admit it got to me but I knew we were doing the right thing. Plus I got the implication that those guys were planning on messing with the women and that pissed me off. Jeff was the cool customer though. I'd be willing to bet he didn't waste much ammo, but then again neither did you. Johnson asked me if we picked up any of the brass."

"I didn't although the brass for the AutoMag could be reloaded."

"Johnson said they only found three .40 caliber casings and two from the AutoMag."

"That sounds about right. I fired the Glock twice and the AutoMag twice. Audrey only fired her Kahr once that I know of."

"How do you keep such control?"

"I don't know. I guess I hit what I aim at and it usually only takes one round to drop someone."

"Then why did Audrey have to clean up the one you left behind?"

"I wanted him alive so I shot him in the shoulder and then knocked him out. He came to before I planned. I had called Audrey to go baby-sit him. He woke up too quick, otherwise he might still been alive."

I told him I was going to Scottsdale on Thursday. He suggested I take Bobby with me. I then dropped the news that I planned a month long honeymoon out of the country. He cussed a bit and asked how was he supposed to cover my ass. I told him I had wanted to take Roy and Irene but that probably wouldn't work now. He suggested Sam and I agreed.

"That reminds me. What are we going to do about the other Sam?" he asked.

Oh yeah, Sam Sanger. What were we going to do with him?

"I don't know," I responded. "I really don't think he thought that his daughters would be in danger. It upsets me that he would cooperate with someone intent on hurting Tamara."

"Jeff still has a man on him in Las Cruces. Our surveillance on him won't be admissible in a court of law but that doesn't mean we can't drop a hint or two about his part in the conspiracy."

"Why don't you give Agent Johnson all the information and copies of the tapes? Meeting with known criminals might not go so well for Mr. Sanger when they sentence him."

I swung by the meat market and picked up some steaks for dinner. As I was getting back in the car, a woman who had been in the shop told me 'nice car'. I thanked her and drove off.

"What is it about you that attracts the babes?"

"I part my eyebrows with my tongue," I said and peeled away from the light.

I got a call from Fred, the architect, when I was pulling into the driveway. He said everything was in place to begin the remodeling the following week. I questioned him on the schedule and then I asked him to wait until the Monday after the planned wedding ceremony. I told him I would probably have a lot of people around the house for the next two weeks.

Fred agreed and then was even more pleased when I told him we would be vacating the house right after that for possibly two months. He said it would go quicker if they could get at the interior of the original structure without people living there. I also reminded him that my security specialist would be installing extra wiring while the construction was in progress.

Fred said he wanted to show me a modification he wanted to do on the garage addition. I told him to stop by the house anytime.

When I hung up I noticed Sam had started getting the grill ready. I went to the kitchen and began seasoning the steaks. Lena came in and asked what she could do. After getting a kiss I put her to the task of cleaning and wrapping potatoes for baking. Sam came in a made a point of telling Lena how much he liked her car and the attention it sparked. Lena put her hands on her hips and looked at me. I wasn't going there.

Tamara and Audrey joined us. Tamara told me she started the preparations for a Saturday ceremony and a Saturday night reception. She showed me a preliminary list for the reception and it was only eighty names so far. Something told me it was going to get out of hand.

Audrey asked if we could talk in the study. Tamara and Lena both said they could finish the steaks.

Audrey closed the door and jumped into my arms. After releasing the lip lock, she said she really did have business to discuss but she missed me. Audrey logged on to Hera and showed me an e-mail from Sean.

Sean wrote that they were ready to begin construction but were running into permitting problems. Somebody at the county clerk's office had denied the construction permit.

"Did you call George?" I asked.

"I left him a voice mail on his cell phone."

I pulled out my phone and called him. I got his voice mail as well. I hung up and called his office. His receptionist said he was showing a property and usually turned off his phone. I asked her to have him call me as soon as he had time.

I called James Jones. He answered and I asked him if he had any problems with getting his permits. He said he had the permit for the course but not for the clubhouse. I asked him to check on it and call me back.

Scott called me almost immediately. He said he hadn't told James that there was a hold up on the permit. He said he tried to pick it up the day before and was told it could take a while.

I wanted to get some action but I needed to wait until I talked to George. Audrey showed me more updates but my mind was on the permits. Something told me we didn't have a friend in the county government in Scottsdale.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.