Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 91

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 91 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

Friday morning came... actually Friday didn't come but I did; several times the night before and once more that morning. Susan dragged me out bed and loved on me in the shower. Audrey was waiting for us to finish before reminding me we needed to work out.

Roy and Sam seemed to be very anxious. Audrey was working on her third kata when they brought out pads.

It had been a while since I had worn any protective gear and at first it was a little awkward. That soon passed as Sam and Roy gave me a vigorous workout.

I thought I might've overdone it when I caught Roy with a jumping spin kick to the side of his padded head. He went down but got up fairly quickly. Sam tried to land a punch to my jaw. I barely blocked it. I feinted a left and caught him with a snap kick to his chest.

Roy stood and stepped in. He blocked my left and tried to counter with his right. I turned into his blow and used my right forearm to block. I then turned my arm and drove my elbow into his left temple. Without pads, he would have been hurt. As it was he still went down. Sam called time.

Roy was sitting on his butt shaking his head. "I'm glad we have pads. I am seeing stars and little birdies."

"Sorry about that. Most of my actions are reactions. When you can strike without thinking what type of blow to use and where, then you will be where you should be in your training. It took me a while to get there but now most of this is pure instinct."

"I'd take that kind of instinct any day," Sam commented. He then asked me to show him the elbow stroke that I had used on Roy. He practiced it a few times and then Audrey asked to spar a little.

I took it easy on her so I didn't attack. She was doing pretty well for not having been working out much. She had very muscular legs with good reflexes. I then had her go through the first kata she learned. I attacked where she was blocking and blocked when it called for her to attack. Her moves were crisp and had power.

I called time and then taught her to bow. I turned and bowed first to Roy, then to Sam. Roy left and Sam went in to shower.

I asked Audrey if she want to swim with me. She didn't waste anytime shucking her clothes and dove into the pool. I followed suit, rather sans suit, and joined her. We swam a few laps before she stopped and pulled me close to her.

"Thanks for showing me all this attention."

"You're welcome but I'm not doing any more with you than the others."

"In a way you are. I'm with you more because of being your assistant."

"True, but you are also working harder than the others. Lena might argue that point but I'm a bit more demanding than Lisa."

"Speaking of Lisa, do you miss her being in the circle?"

"Of course. As I have said before, each of you has special qualities that made my life whole."

"What about her sexually turned you on the most?"

"I guess it was her wild abandon. She was older and knew what she wanted. She wasn't afraid to tell me exactly what she wanted."

"You had anal sex with her, didn't you?"

"Yes I did. It was something she asked for. I liked it but it's not something I have to have."

"Would you try it with me sometime? Some of the girls at college talked about it but I never had the desire."

"With your ass, I'm surprised some stud didn't take advantage of it."

"I didn't sleep with anyone at college. I lost my cherry to my high school boyfriend. We slept together a few times but not all the time."

"I figured the way you took to Mike, you were rather experienced."

"Mike was only my third guy. The second guy was a date rape situation. I told him no and he forced me. That's probably why I didn't do anything at college."

"I believe you but find it hard to believe you weren't in demand on campus."

"I had plenty of offers but when the guys found out I didn't put out, they went elsewhere. I didn't trust guys. Mike had your charm and I wanted him. I had to share him with Terry that first night. In fact it was probably my competitive nature that caused me to be so bold with him. Then he dumped me to stay in LA."

"He didn't dump you. He broke it off because he wasn't ready to settle down. I'll have to admit he was a fool for I remember the first time I saw you. Your mother warned me about your looks but she didn't do you justice."

"Thank you," she said and then kissed me.

"We need to get some clothes on before Mom decides to come out. I totally forgot she was here."

We scrambled to get to towels. Walking in the house with a towel wrapped around my waist, I realized we were a little late as Mom was sitting at the breakfast table having her morning coffee.

"Morning," I said to her. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. I didn't realize how tired I was. What's on your agenda this morning?"

"I have to get in touch with my advisors. Bob is supposed to have my financial statement ready."

"How is Bob? I haven't seen him in years."

"He's been doing a great job as my business manager. He and my other advisors have been following the same stocks that I have and they are all doing better financially."

"I didn't realize you were such a stock market guru."

"I'm not. Frank is, though."

"Who's Frank?"

"He's Sheila's husband."

"You seem to keep your business within family and friends."

"Absolutely. I would rather help those close to me than deal with cold business people."

"Are they qualified?"

"They may not be the top in their field but I'm not worried about money. At first, I didn't try to make a lot in investments. I started dabbling in some property and then after meeting Tamara, everything I touched seemed to turn to gold."

I refilled her coffee and got some for myself. Susan came down and joined us. She was dressed to go to the office.

"I just bought some property in Colorado you will love. If you want, we can fly up there this weekend. I want to show it to the rest of the family."

"Little plane or big plane?" Mom asked.

"Big plane. We'll fly into Colorado Springs and drive to the property."

"That sounds like fun. Speaking of fun, I would like to go to one of the casinos today. Can I use your car?"

"Of course. If you want, you can drive Tamara's XLR."

She said she would love to drive it. She then went upstairs, I assumed to get ready.

"John, could you come by the office today? We are having problems with one of the elevators," Susan said as she ran her hand up my thigh and grasp Mr. Happy.

"What's the matter? Doesn't it go up and down?"

"I think you need to ride in it to see if the up and down action is okay," she said with an innocent look on her face.

I leaned over and kissed her. "I don't think I can make it this morning. I think I have something in the study that might help though."

I led her to the study and closed the door behind us. She walked over to my desk and sat in my chair. As I followed, she spun the chair around facing me. I looked down and she had hiked her skirt up to the top of her stockings. Closer inspection showed she wasn't wearing any panties. Mr. Happy immediately stood up.

I dropped to my knees and kissed her bare thigh. She adjusted a little and put her legs over my shoulders. I kissed my way to her sweet love box. I toyed with her labia and then concentrated on her clit. Her thighs began to squeeze my head as her orgasm approached. Her fingers were in my hair and she pulled my face tight against her pussy when she came.

"Damn! That was so good. I love the way you love me."

"Likewise. Now would you like some more or are you late for work?"

"Oh I can be late. Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure."

"I'm fucking my boss."

"Well in a minute you will be." I then dropped my towel and positioned my cock at the opening of her pussy. She moved down a bit and I slid in.

The position was a little awkward so I reached around the chair and released the lever that controlled the height of the chair. As the chair lowered, my cock sank completely into her. She gasped and grasped the arms of the chair.

I began thrusting in and pulling out. It was almost effortless except for the slight carpet burns I was getting on my knees. I positioned my right thumb on her clit and began massaging it. This caused Susan to gasp and start moaning. As she got closer to her orgasm so did I.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

She then did something I wasn't prepared for. She pushed against my shoulders causing the chair to roll back and thus ejecting Mr. Happy. She then slid out of the chair and pushed me back on the carpet.

She grabbed my cock, bent over and took me in her mouth. She stroked my cock with her hand and sucked me to climax. When I was completely spent, she moved up my body and kissed me.

"You've never done that before," I said.

"I had two reasons. First I didn't want to go to work with your cum running out of me. Second, I felt like swallowing your cum; it's so personal."

"I'm not complaining. So do you not wear panties anymore?"

"I guess it depends. I was serious about you coming to the office. I wanted to make love to you there but I have to admit your study is an office and it was beautiful."

"Yes it was. Shall we continue our day?"

She got up and straightened her skirt. I only had to wrap the towel around me.

She left to go to the office and I went to the bathroom. Tamara was still snuggled in the bed with Lena as I took care of business in the bathroom. Tamara was awake when I went to my closet to finish getting dressed.

"I offered your car to Mom to drive to the casino. Do you mind?"

"Not at all. I can always use the Jag if I need to go anywhere. Do you ever think about how many cars we have around here?

"As a matter of fact I do. That's why I am having the garage expanded."

I told her about my plans to fly the family to Colorado for the weekend to see the property. She said she liked that idea. We discussed the plans and she said she would call Sheila to arrange it. Lena was snuggled up to her mother during our conversation.

I asked her if she was okay and she told me she started her period. I realized I hadn't really thought about the female cycles of my circle. I hoped they weren't all at the same time. I kissed my little vixen and then Tamara. I told them I would call them later to get the details.

Mom left the same time Audrey and I did. Sam was following us in his car. My first stop would be George's. I had called him earlier and arranged a time to meet. Audrey was dressed in a mid-thigh skirt and nice blouse. I started thinking about what she was wearing underneath and Mr. Happy stirred. I quickly changed my thought patterns and he went away.

It was funny that whenever we were on business, Audrey was very quiet yet attentive. George was waiting for us when we arrived. He had several folders on his desk.

George opened my portfolio. "John, what do you want to do about the lot you bought adjacent to the building? I got a call from a guy inquiring about it. He's offered twice what you paid for it."

I thought a minute. I had forgotten about that lot. I hadn't wanted it at the time but the owner of the building wouldn't close the deal without including it. "What does he want to do with it?"

"He didn't say, but I think he wants to put up a building similar to yours. I'm sure he would build it so it is more appealing than yours."

"I'm not worried about that. I didn't really buy the building to make a lot of money. What would we ever do with the lot?"

"To be honest, I don't know. We could build a parking garage but there aren't enough tenants in our building to justify it."

"Let's hold on to it for a while. I really wouldn't want a building built that would block the view from my office. What's next?"

"The tenants in your Sugar Land house gave their notice to move out. The management company said they have a prospective tenant. They just need your approval for them to go forward with the new lease."

Again I had forgotten about that house. I offered to let my ex live there but she and her husband decided to buy a new house of their own. I turned it over to a management company and then gave George power of attorney over it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.