Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 88

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 88 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

I awoke to the feeling of my cock being nursed. I tried to move my head to see who was pleasing me so early in the morning but I had two heads on my chest. I closed my eyes and said, "That feels so good."

I heard a moan and then I felt metal on my cock. My sweet Tamara was giving me a morning blowjob. I relaxed and enjoyed her manipulations. It didn't take long and she received her morning protein shake.

She moved up and shoved the two chest dwellers aside. She then laid on top of me.

"Good morning," she said. "I've missed making love to you in the mornings and all the other times as well."

"I hope the doctor releases you soon. I miss being inside of you."

"What do we need to do to get ready for your mom?"

"I called the maid service to come in and clean the house. Since Michelle is leaving today to go meet up with Michael, we have plenty of bedrooms."

"I figure we will go out to eat for the dinners and most of the lunches while she is here. Are you up to many outside-the-home trips?"

"I think so. I did okay shopping with Michelle. I don't see any long walks in the foreseeable future, though."

I kissed her and we snuggled some more until the others began to rouse out of their slumber. One by one the bed emptied until it was just Tamara and I. We too got out of the bed once the bathroom was available. I sure did miss my showers with Tamara.

Audrey came back to the bedroom dressed in her Spandex workout clothes. "Roy and Sam are ready for our morning workout. See you in a few minutes." And she left.

I was just about to get in the shower when Audrey made her announcement. I washed my face and put on my gear. I kissed Tamara and went out back.

The workout went well. I didn't push Audrey but I instructed Audrey on a kata to work on. Then I sparred a bit with Roy and Sam. In all we spent a good hour working up a sweat.

Susan and Lena each said good-bye before they left for work. Michelle and Tamara were enjoying their morning coffee on the patio where they had been watching the karate kids.

Roy left without cleaning up and Sam excused himself to go into the house. Audrey also left us and went to clean up.

"John, you seem to be in great shape. Michael mentioned that he admired the way you look being almost fifty," Michelle said.

"Thanks for the compliment but your Michael is a year and a half older than me. And he is in pretty good shape as well."

"He has to if he wants to keep working. There aren't many rolls for pudgy middle-aged men. Can you take me to the airport later or do I need to get a cab?"

"Of course we'll take you to the airport," Tamara interjected. "We have to go to the airport to pick up John's mother. And besides that, you are our friend and guest so there would never need to be a cab."

"I don't know the exact time yet but I'll call Michael in a little while and get the details of the guy I'm to ride with."

I excused myself to go clean up. I smelled like I wanted to be alone.

I was in the kitchen fixing breakfast when Audrey came down stairs. "I wish I had my own room. Right now I have clothes in Lena's closet, Mike's closet, and Marie's."

"Well, until further notice, Mike's room is yours. Once the remodeling is completed, we'll figure out the best arrangement for the bedrooms. We'll probably be living out of suitcases during the construction anyway."

"We can always stay at Mom's house."

"I thought of that. There are fewer bedrooms. I was thinking it would be a good time to do some traveling."

"All of us?"

"Well I don't know about all of us since you and Lena will be in school."

"I was hoping you forgot about that."

"I think you need to get everything taken care of to start classes... for both you and Lena."

She turned and went to the study. Michelle and Tamara came in the door laughing. "What's so funny?"

"Michelle was telling me about trying to find a good hair stylist in Beverly Hills. They charge an arm and a leg out there. Maybe I should open a salon out there."

"And Michelle could manage it for you."

"Not me... I'm a kept lady now," Michelle responded.

"I wish I were one of those," Tamara teased.

"Who was it that was worried about me being able to handle a woman with money?" I asked with a grin.

"Well that was before I found out you were so well off." She turned to Michelle and said, "I thought I had fallen for a bowling bum."

"That seems like such a long time ago," I commented solemnly. I walked over and out my arms around Tamara from behind and hugged her.

"Awww... how sweet. John loves Tamara," Michelle teased.

"If we hadn't met, you wouldn't be with Michael," Tamara teased back.

The women chased me out of the kitchen and finished cooking breakfast.

I found my cell phone and called Bob. I asked him to prepare a financial status statement and bring it over that evening. He said he had paperwork for me to sign on the car dealership deal. He also told me that George had given him the final amounts for the two land purchases. I told him we could go over those that evening as well. I reminded him that my mother would be here that afternoon and we would meet after I picked her up.

My call waiting beeped and I saw it was Lisa. I hung up from Bob and switched over to Lisa.

"Sorry to bother you but I need you sign the construction contracts for the land development. When can you do that?"

"I'll try to swing by the office after lunch. If I can't make it, can you drop by here this evening?"

She said she could and we hung up. I went to the study to get on my computer. I had to shift Audrey around since she seemed to have taken over my desk.

I didn't notice her attire earlier but I did when she swung around in the chair. She was wearing a very sexy skirt. I caught a glimpse of her garter and the top of her hose. Mr. Happy woke up.

I logged onto the computer. The first thing I read was Audrey's report. She did a fair job. I printed it and pointed out a few changes in the formatting I would like her to change.

I had trouble keeping my mind on work since she was sitting very lady-like with her legs crossed. She had just enough leg exposed to keep Mr. Happy excited. Anyone trying to negotiate with me when any of my staff were present had better be gay or they were not going to be able to concentrate.

Tamara came into the study to let us know breakfast was ready.

After breakfast I resumed my e-mail reading. Frank sent his daily update and let me know he had bought a half-million dollars worth of a new stock at twenty-two dollars a share. I logged on to my stock account and looked up the symbol. It was currently trading at thirty-one and an eighth. Frank was really picking good ones.

Audrey came in and asked if we could go to the shooting range. I told her I needed to stick around the house but she could go with Sam. She left the room and Sam came in a few minutes later.

"Are you sure you aren't going anywhere until time to go to the airport?"

"I don't plan on it. I want you to go with Audrey to give her a few pointers. Besides, when was the last time you had any range time?"

"Two days ago, but I can always use more."

They left and I continued studying my portfolio. Everything I wanted so far was going well. I was a little anxious to get my house remodeled. I needed to slow down on my investments. I wasn't exactly sure how much capital I had left. Whatever it was it was certainly more than I had before the lottery.

Michelle was ready to go by one. Audrey and Sam had come back about twelve-thirty. We loaded up the Escalade and left for the airport at two. Sam followed in his car.

We were waiting in the Garduno's Restaurant at the terminal when Michelle's cell phone rang. She told whomever it was where we were. A few minutes later a man about my age walked up. Michelle introduced him to us and said she would be leaving with him. We all hugged her good-bye and they left.

It was another forty minutes before my cell phone rang. It was my mother and she had just left the plane. I told her we would meet her outside the secure area. I hung up and looked at Tamara.

"Are you okay? You look white as a ghost."

"I'm afraid your mother won't like me."

"Relax. I want her to like you but since I love you, it won't change things."

"I love you too, but I'm still apprehensive."

I paid the bill and we went to the waiting area. I spotted her walking up. My mother has silver hair and is about five-seven. She just turned sixty-nine and is very sure of herself. I walked up and hugged her. After getting out of the walkway I introduced her first to Tamara and then to Audrey. They exchanged pleasantries and we went to the baggage claim.

Mom filled me in on her Vegas adventure. She said she won more money in Vegas than she spent in Europe. I didn't mention that I paid for her Europe trip however I was sure she was only saying that to point out she had a good time in Vegas. I took her claim checks and went to the carousel.

I noticed my mother had started up a conversation with Tamara. Audrey was hot on my heels to help with the baggage. Mom had packed light and only had two suitcases.

Mom sat up front with me and we talked about the kids and her trips. I kept glancing in the rearview mirror at Tamara. She would make faces at me and I did a good job of keeping a straight face.

"This is a nice..."

"SUV" I finished it for her.

"I didn't know Cadillac had one of these." Mom had a Sedan de Ville and loved it. I wanted to buy her a new one but I didn't know what she wanted. I would take her car shopping while she was here.

"You should see Tamara's Cadillac. It's one of the hot two-seater convertibles."

"I saw those. If I were thirty or forty years younger, I would love one of those. But at my age, I want lots of room and creature comforts."

I pointed out a few landmarks. She hadn't been to Albuquerque since I came into my money. I drove by the office to show her the building. We didn't go in but I wanted her to see it.

She made a few comments as we drove through the gates. She said there were some very nice houses. As I pulled into the driveway she said she was impressed.

"Wait a few months. I am expanding the house. I'll be doubling it in size."

"Why do you need more room?"

"Well... I'll explain it in a little while."

We piled out and Sam walked up to help me with the luggage. I told him to put it in Marie's room. Mom was walking around the backyard when I caught up with her.

"This is gorgeous. I bet you don't want anyone building on the two lots beside you."

"There is new construction schedule to begin in a couple of weeks on both sides."

"That's a shame."

"Not really since I'm the one doing the construction. I am adding a new wing to the side away from the garage. On the other side will be a garage expansion and a tennis court. I own both of those lots."

"You really are enjoying your newfound wealth. I can't complain. I was already comfortable but I have thoroughly enjoyed the extras you have provided."

"Are you ready for the nickel tour?"

I led her inside and gave her the tour and explained where I would be making changes.

"I think your house is great the way it is. Why change it?"

"Well it's like this. I have two kids that visit enough to warrant a bedroom for each and Tamara has two daughters. You will meet the rest of my extended family later. I also have a live-in bodyguard."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.