Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 85

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 85 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

I wanted to destroy the alarm clock when it woke me but I knew I had to keep myself in shape. I untangled myself from the array of arms and legs. After my morning ritual in the bathroom, I put on my shorts and running shoes.

I made my way to the patio to begin stretching. Roy was waiting for me and Michael came out a couple of minutes afterwards. Mike even showed up as I was finishing my stretching. We jumped the back fence and began jogging through the golf course.

We ran at a nice pace and forty minutes later we ran up the driveway. I decided to swim a few laps and Mike joined me. Michael said he was going to shower and wake up Michelle. Roy asked if he could shower also. I laughed and said Michael may not want company.

Roy rolled his eyes and went inside.

We did ten laps and switched to the spa.

"How are things going?" Mike asked.

"Pretty good. There have been a couple of altercations but overall everything is okay."

"What is this I hear about the house being broken into?"

I told him the story and afterwards he commented about the shooting.

"Dad, I'm worried that one of these days you're going to get hurt."

"If I do then I do. I will not change the way I live my life."

"At least be careful. So Grandma is coming to visit Tuesday?"

"Yes and I hope things go smoothly. I want her to meet Tamara and like her."

"That will be a first. She has never liked any of your girlfriends."

"Mom is a smart lady. I hope she doesn't catch on to the circle."

"Circle?"

"Yeah, the circle. My harem, so to speak."

"I have been meaning to ask you about that. Who is in the circle?"

"I figured I would have to explain it to you. Tamara is my number one lady and I will be marrying her very soon. Lena is number two. Susan is number three and Audrey is number four."

"Audrey? I thought she was crazy about me?"

"Sorry to tell you this but she got over you."

"I wondered why she was so standoffish to me yesterday. I thought it was because I hadn't called her."

"She was initiated a few weeks ago. Technically there are four more but they have left the circle at their own request."

"You always had lots of girlfriends but never more than one at a time. How did this happen?"

"Tamara was the instigator. She invited the others into the circle and set the rules. The number one rule is that once someone sleeps with another man they are automatically out."

"How can I get me a circle?"

"You really don't want one. They can blow up in your face. There can't be any jealousy."

"A mother and her two daughters, do you realize how many men have that fantasy?"

"I have to admit it is very exciting. Lena and Audrey could have most any man they set their sights on."

"Except me. Remember I turned her away."

"You wanted to sow your wild oats and didn't want to get tied down."

"Seems like you are sowing oats in a few fields yourself."

"True, but I didn't plow the fields, Tamara did."

We were interrupted when Tamara came out with two cups of coffee. She brought one over to me and said good morning to Mike. She asked him if he wanted some coffee and he declined. Both Mike and I exited the spa and dried off. He excused himself and headed back in the house.

"So what were you two talking about? It looked pretty intense from the kitchen."

"I was explaining the circle to him. He was more than a little surprised about Audrey. I am also a little surprised about Audrey."

"I don't see why. You are the most caring and loving man I have ever known."

"You are prejudiced."

"Maybe but you knocked my socks off and they were super-glued on."

I took the time to explain about Nancy. I told her I would like to do something to help her rather than just sending her money. After I finished she had a thoughtful look on her face.

"I know a solution. I can open a Sassy salon in Baton Rouge. She could work her way to owning it and we could ensure she clears what she needs," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.