Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 79

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 79 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

I woke up in a tangle of bodies. I looked down and Lena's head was on my abdomen. Audrey was sort of spooned up to her sister yet her head was on my left shoulder. Susan was on my right and had her leg across mine almost in Lena's face.

I was able to move my left arm to put my hand on Lena's head and I stroked her hair for a few minutes until she stirred. She moved her head down enough to kiss my cock good morning. Mr. Happy twitched and she shifted to take my cock in her mouth. Her head began to bob up and down. I was enjoying this when Susan reached her hand to my face and stroked it.

I used my right arm to pull Susan up to my lips and kissed her. Lena moaned because my cock twitched in her mouth. My right hand cupped Susan's ass and it sent me over the edge. I began to cum and Lena increased her sucking.

Audrey moved a little and came to life. "Good morning. Is this how mornings start with you?" she asked.

"When I'm lucky," I responded.

Audrey got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. She had a delectable ass and perfect legs. They started at the floor and ended in heaven.

Lena moved up and kissed me good morning. "Excuse me, but I want to kiss your other lips," I said.

I didn't have to mention it twice. Lena leaped up and straddled my face. I loved licking her sweet pussy. I was concentrating on pleasing her when I felt lips on my cock again. I was hard in no time and felt a hot wet pussy slide down my shaft. I increased my tongue manipulations on Lena's clit. She was squirming and screaming in no time. She spasmed on my face and then collapsed. She fell off to my left and I was looking into Audrey's eyes as she was riding my cock.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"More than you can imagine. This is heaven," Audrey replied. She began riding faster. She ground her hips on me and I couldn't hold back. I grabbed her hips and increased the speed of my thrusts. I thrust on each movement forward. She screamed she was cuming and I came with her.

Audrey collapsed forward on me. I held her as my cock shriveled up and slipped out. It felt very good having her in my arms. I was in heaven and was being loved by angels.

"John, if you'll come to the bathroom, I'll wash you all over," Susan offered.

How could I resist? How could I get Audrey off me? Did I want to?

I rolled Audrey to my right and climbed off the end of the bed. Susan was already in the bathroom and had the shower going. I stepped in and Susan did just what she said she would do. She tenderly washed me and I returned the favor.

We were drying off when Audrey and Lena came in. The hotel bathroom wasn't all that big so it was a nice close experience. Audrey and Lena showered together. I still didn't see Audrey doing anything that would indicate bi-sexual tendencies. I thought a minute and realized there had been no girl-girl sex the night before.

I didn't notice the time until I was getting dressed. It was only seven in the morning. As I called Sam to let him know we would be going to breakfast in twenty minutes, I noticed Susan was pulling up her pantyhose.

"I hate those things," I commented. "No, not you, Sam. Later." I hung up the phone.

"What do you hate?" Susan asked.

"Pantyhose. I have always liked stockings. Look at how excited I got with Audrey last night."

"I thought it was because she was someone you hadn't had before. What would you suggest?"

"Thigh highs or stockings with a garter belt would be great. Especially with those dresses we bought yesterday."

"Done, my master," she said with a wink.

Audrey came out of the bathroom and put on her clothes from yesterday. "I have to go to my room to finish getting ready."

Lena was in her bra and panties, drying her hair when I walked back into the bathroom. Like most men, I find women really sexy when only partially clothed.

Once we finished dressing, we headed to the restaurant for breakfast. Audrey met us a few minutes after we were seated. Harry and Sally also joined us.

"Are you going to the office today, Susan?" I asked.

"I thought I would go in after I see Tamara this morning."

"Lena, I will need you to drive the Jag. Sam will be taking me to get the Escalade later this morning."

Audrey spoke up. "I want to drive the Jag."

"You can drive it if Lena will let you," I said teasingly.

Harry interjected, "How many cars do you have, John?"

"Technically my company owns about eight. We are leasing them to the companies associated with mine. I am picking up an Escalade today to replace the Expedition that was wrecked."

"What kind of business do you have?"

"I'm not sure how to explain that. Initially I just did some minor investing. I opened up a stock market account and that is doing well. I then started dabbling in real estate and bought a building. I now have an interest in an investment firm that is specializing in land development. I started an automobile leasing company, and am a partner in a security company that is just kicking off."

Harry looked a little perplexed. "How did you come by your money? If you don't mind me asking?"

Future father-in-laws can be nosy but I would be the same way with my daughter's suitors. "Harry, I won a lottery last year. I cleared seventy-eight million after taxes."

"Wow. I never met anyone who won a lottery before."

"It seemed like everything I've touched since I met Tamara has turned to gold. Before I met her I was just limping through life." My phone rang interrupting the conversation. I looked at the Caller ID and it was my mother. I excused myself and walked out on the patio to answer the phone.

"Hi, Mom. How are you?"

"Just fine. We got back from England late yesterday. I was wondering when you wanted me to come visit."

"You know you are welcome any time. Tamara, my girlfriend, is recovering from surgery and is still in the hospital. She is supposed to be released by Thursday or Friday if she keeps up her recovery pace."

"Is this not a good time then?"

"I want you to meet her even though she may not be in tip-top shape. How does next week look for you?"

"If you think that would be best, then it's okay with me."

"Did you do much gambling while you were traveling?"

"We spent a week in Monte Carlo. I prefer the casinos here. They are pretty stuffy over there."

"Why don't you go to Vegas for the weekend and then fly here next week?"

"I could do that. I'll call my friend in LA and see if she wants to meet me there."

"After you find out, call Sheila and get her to make the arrangements." Sheila had made the travel plans for their European trip and Mom had gotten to know her.

"I'm getting spoiled by all the special arrangements you keep making for me."

"You deserve it. You did so much for me in the past, it's the least I can do for you."

"So I guess the Tamara situation is pretty serious?"

"Yes it is. I hope you like her as much as I do."

"One question. Your money isn't a reason for her wanting to be with you, is it?"

"Absolutely not. She is a millionaire herself. She was worried that I might be uncomfortable with her having money. That was before she found out I had money, too."

"I'm glad to hear that. I've always wanted you to be happy."

"I'm very happy. You'll see why after meeting her. She has two beautiful daughters that you will meet. They have moved in with me."

"So fast?"

"I'm forty-six years old. Things move faster at my age."

"Well, you have always been a quick mover once you made up your mind. So when's the wedding?"

"I didn't say anything about a wedding."

"This is your mother you're talking to. I'm sure you are waiting until I meet her to spring the engagement on me."

I thought for a minute on how to respond. My mother did know me pretty well. "Yes... I want to marry her. I have talked to her parents about it and they approve. I am waiting until after you meet her and give me your approval before I ask her to marry me, though."

"At least you have learned something in your old age. I appreciate you thinking of my feelings. I need to call my friend in LA and then Sheila."

"Let me know what your final plans are. I'll pick you up at the airport when you come in. Thanks for being there for me."

"You're welcome. I'll talk to you later. I love you."

"I love you too. Talk to you soon," I said and hung up. Well that went well. I'm glad she didn't ask me about the attacks and trials.

I went back to the table to find Harry and Sally gone. "Grammy and PawPaw left for the hospital. Is everything okay?" Lena asked.

"Yes," I responded, "are you ready to go to the hospital?"

Susan drove her SUV to the hospital. Lena and Audrey took the Jag and I rode with Sam.

Tamara was sitting up talking to Sally when we walked in the room. "Good morning," she said. I responded with a good morning kiss.

Audrey and Lena smothered Tamara with their kisses and hugs. Susan even got a hug in.

"The doctor said my progress is good. She is pretty sure I can go home on Thursday."

"That's great news," I said.

"That sure is!" Lena exclaimed.

I leaned over to get close to Tamara. "My mom is coming to visit next week. Will you be up for it?"

"I would prefer to be my complete self but I am ready if you are ready for her to meet me."

"Good because she knows I want to marry you."

"What did she say?" she asked excitedly.

"She didn't say much except that you must be special."

I backed away and could see excitement in her face.

The girls hovered around her mother and I stepped back to watch. Susan came over to me, "I guess I'll head to the office. I want to check on the remodeling contractor."

"Call me later and fill me in on their progress. Christina and Lisa are supposed to meet at the office to prepare for tomorrow's meetings."

"Where are the meetings being held?"

"At George's office. We will be going over the final plans for the golf courses in the first meeting and the second meeting is to hear the preliminary proposal for the resort."

"I'll call you later and then be back later this afternoon," she said as she squeezed my hand. She turned to walk out and I saw Harry looking in our direction. He had a frown on his face.

I tried to ignore what I thought might be going through his mind. I checked my watch and saw it was already after nine. I pulled out my cell phone and called Steve. I asked him what time the Escalade was supposed to be ready. He told me any time this morning.

I walked over to the bed and told Tamara I would be leaving for a bit. She pulled me to her and kissed me. I bid everyone good-bye and turned to leave. I could see Harry still had the frown on his face.

I asked him if he wanted to go with Sam and me to pick up my vehicle. He passed but said he wanted to talk to me later... alone.

I walked with Sam to the elevator and pondered what Harry was thinking. Sam drove to the Cadillac dealership. Steve must have called ahead because Jim Reeves was there to greet me when I walked in. He even had a cup of coffee for me.

"This is what I call service. How have you been?"

"Great. Can I have a few minutes of your time?" Jim asked.

"Sure," I replied and he led the way to his office.

"I'll cut to the chase. How would you like to get into the automobile business?"

"I never thought about it. I don't know anything about it."

"But you know your cars. My partner is in ill health. He approached me to buy him out but I don't have the money. I would like to find a partner that I like versus him selling to someone just for the money."

"How much money are we talking about and what dealerships?"

He went into the details of the different dealerships they had interest in. He said they held more than seventy-five percent of six dealerships in Albuquerque, one in Las Cruces, and one in Santa Fe. He said they usually let the general manager earn up to ten percent of the dealership to promote 'ownership'. He explained that he owned fifty-one percent and his partner held forty-nine percent of their partnership. However they shared equally in the profits.

"I assume the fifty-one percent allows you to make the decisions?"

"I am the president and CEO. He wanted to be a silent partner sowe set the deal up that way. If you come in, we can discuss a new arrangement if you want."

He went on to explain a little about the business and the way things worked. I liked what he was saying.

"I will think about it. Can I get my business manager to look over the books?"

"Absolutely. What's his name and when would you want him to do it?"

"I think you know him. His name is Bob Kane. When do you need to have this deal completed?"

"I do know him and the sooner the better. My partner would like to close as soon as possible. Preferably within thirty days."

"Depending on the amount of money and what Bob finds, I think we can do business."

I shook his hand and left him to get the Escalade. It was under the portico waiting for me and was an impressive vehicle. I inspected it with the service manager. When we were through Jim was standing there to say goodbye. I told him I would have Bob contact him soon.

I climbed in the cab and adjusted the mirrors and the seat. I pressed the button that would remember my settings and drove off. Sam was following me.

Did I really want to get involved in the automobile business? I suppose it would mean better deals for the leased vehicles and as much as I loved cars this might be a fun venture. I dialed Bob's number.

He answered and I explained what Jim had told me. I asked him to check the books and advise me on the deal. He asked me how much I was supposed to invest. I told him I didn't know but I assumed it would be several million. He then asked what was the highest I would go and I told him to tell me what it was worth.

I drove to the office to check on Lisa and Christina's progress. I walked in to find Christina on the phone. She smiled and waved. I went back to my office where Lisa was working on the computer. She smiled when I walked in.

"Hi, John. How is Tamara?"

"She's doing fine. She is supposed to come home on Thursday. Where's Susan?"

"Susan went to the architect's office. I have been worried about Tamara." She paused and then continued, "We need to talk"

I pulled up a chair and told her to go ahead.

"I don't know where to start. I guess I'll just be blunt. My lover from New York wants us to get back together."

"Does that mean you will be going back to New York?"

"No, not all. She wants to come here. Even though I enjoyed the times you and I were together, I missed her. She called me over the weekend and we talked. I invited her to fly out this weekend. We are going to see if we can work out our problems."

"I don't have a problem with that. I think it's wonderful when two people in love can make things work."

"I knew you would be understanding. I think if I had found you years ago, I would have been very tempted to have a heterosexual relationship."

"I'm flattered. We'll miss you in the circle."

"Technically it won't break the circle rule. She is not another male," she said with a grin.

I started laughing. "Hmmm... you have a point but you and I both know that's not what you want."

"You're right. I am very monogamous. I really love her and want to give it another try."

"Okay, now that we have that settled. What about tomorrow?"

"I have already spoken with George and he had me finalize the arrangements with his secretary. We have the conference room all day. The first meeting will start around nine and last until lunch. I made reservations for lunch at Steak and Ale. The second meeting will not convene until two in the afternoon.

"I have also spoken to Phil and James. They will be flying in tonight. Bob, Tom, and George also confirmed. I called Michael and he said he is flying in early and then has to fly back out that evening. Sean and his group also confirmed their arrival for the second meeting."

"Good. I knew you were the right one for the job. I still may make the uniform of the day be a two piece."

"Stop teasing me. You are one of a kind. Tamara is a lucky woman."

"Thank you. How did you like the Cadillac?"

"It's wonderful. If they'll sell it, I want the one I'm driving. It only had five hundred miles on it when they delivered it to me."

"I'll talk to Steve about making the arrangements. I need to get back to the hospital."

I stopped by the front desk and gave Christina a hug and reminded her about Thursday. She asked me what she should wear. I told her to wear a conservative dress, one that didn't show a lot of cleavage.

I called Steve on the way to the hospital.

"Hey, John. How's Tamara?"

"She's fine. I need you to call Jim and arrange to buy the loaner that Lisa is driving."

"She doesn't want a brand new one?"

"It is pretty new. She said it only had five hundred miles on it when she got it. How was your weekend?"

"You don't want to know. I got laid twice."

I couldn't help but laugh to myself. "That's great. Do I know her?"

"No you don't know THEM."

"Well, well... Busy man aren't you?"

"It was sweet but then I will have to go a long way before I catch up with you."

"We'll get together soon and compare notes. I'll talk to you later."

I arrived at the hospital and parked away from the crowd. I guess I didn't want the Escalade to get dinged.

Sally was sitting by Tamara's bed when I walked in.

"Hi, sweetheart," I said and kissed her. "And hello to you, Sally."

"Hi yourself and you can give me a kiss too," Sally said. So I gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.