Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 67

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 67 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

I left the girls to finish playing in the shower and headed back to the bed. Lena was sprawled out on the bed. I snuggled up next to her and fell asleep.

I woke up and laid there for a few minutes and then glanced about. Tamara was up against me with Susan draped across her. Lena was also snuggled up to me.

I thought back on the previous night. What had gotten into Tamara? I know I liked what was happening but I was in shock. Two months ago I didn't have a girlfriend and now I had four. What would my mother think? What was I going to do when my mom came to visit?

I needed a bigger house with more bedrooms. I needed a bigger bed. I needed more stamina. I needed to piss.

I made my way out of the tangle of sexy limbs and headed to the bathroom. I was just about to relieve myself when I felt a body up against me. I was already committed and couldn't turn around without washing the wall. I felt a hand snake through my arm and grab my dick and aim it for me. When I finished and the hand shook it for me, I turned around.

Tamara was standing there giggling. "I've always wanted to do that."

"Warn me next time. I nearly peed all over the place."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. "I love you, baby."

"Me, too," she responded.

"What happened last night?"

"I don't know. I'm really attracted to Susan. I saw you talking to her and I was envious. Not jealous, but I wanted to be in there with you two. She really is beautiful."

"I think so too. I remember when I told you I wanted a monogamous relationship. You have given me that, but at the same time you have introduced other females into our relationship and bed."

"I know. I would have told anyone they were crazy if they would have said I would be a part of something like this. John, you have never done anything to try to make me jealous. You have been faithful to me from day one. Hell, when Trish threw herself at you, you ignored it. When Tracy practically begged you to fuck her, you gently set her straight. You're a saint."

"I'm not. It's just that I committed to you the first night. I admit I find other women exciting, but I don't cheat."

"I know you don't and neither do I."

"Why Susan?"

"I felt her pain. Her ex-husband had hurt her. She hasn't even gone out on dates. I felt a connection with her. I noticed your hard-on when you left the room. Things just happened. By the way, I loved the way you made love to Lena last night. She really loves you."

"I've fallen in love with her too. I know I love you more and deeper, but I'd be hurt if something happened to her."

We kissed again. I guided her to the shower and we stepped in. We were drying off when Susan came to the open bathroom door.

"I guess last night wasn't a dream?" Susan asked.

"It was dreamy, but it happened," I said. "Do you have any regrets?"

"No, not at all," Susan said. "I just can't figure out how it all happened in such a short time."

"If you enjoyed it and want it to continue, then don't ask why or how, just accept it," Tamara added.

"You can have the shower, I'm going to make coffee since someone won't let anyone serve it to me." I barely made it out of the bathroom without getting snapped by Tamara's towel.

I noticed it was six already. I walked over and shook Lena awake. I told her what time it was and asked if she was going to run with me that morning. She sat up and then laid back down. I took that as a no.

I had the coffee ready when Susan and Tamara came out of the bedroom. Susan was wearing one of Tamara's short robes. It was very short on her. In fact her cute little mound of pubic hair flashed at me. Her dark hair was a contrast to her skin.

They wanted coffee on the patio so I joined them. Susan was directly across from me and Tamara was to my left.

"John, do you want some coffee?" I looked at Susan who said it. She had her knees up to her chest and her beaver was smiling at me. She had waited until I had taken a drink of coffee. I lost it and blew the coffee through my nose. I started choking. Tamara and Susan were doubled over from laughing so hard. They had set me up.

"Gotcha!" was all Tamara said.

Lena came out of the house wondering what all the laughing was about. Tamara told her they had just gotten me with a visual joke.

Lena was wearing her running clothes. She asked me if I was ready. I told her I would be in five minutes if she wanted to go ahead and start stretching.

I went in and put on my gear and returned. Tamara and Susan were talking like old friends. Lena and I jumped the fence and took off.

"John, who is Susan?"

"She is Steve's sister and Kegler's new office manager."

"Why were we having sex with her last night?"

"It's a short story. Your mother invited her into our circle."

"When did mom meet her?"

"Last night. She got to know her while you and I were making love."

"Okay. I completely understand. Not!" she said.

"Don't you like her?"

"I don't know her. Christina told me about her last night. She said she was a bitch."

"Why would she say that?"

"She said she was bossy."

"Bossy isn't bad. Christina is not used to the business world. A lot of people think they have to be that way to get things done. I'll talk to Christina later. Give her a chance."

"I don't know if I want to share you with any more women."

"Ah. You're jealous, aren't you?"

"Duh! She's pretty and you may want her more than me."

I stopped running and so did Lena. "Come here." I pulled her to me and kissed her. "Lena, you don't have to worry. Next to your mother, I want you more than anything."

"I'm glad, because I would be very hurt if you stopped paying attention to me."

We continued our run. "I was upset with you last night."

"Is that why you fucked my brains out?"

"I don't want you drinking and driving. First, you could get hurt. Second, you're underage. And third, the Vette is a company car and if you get into an accident, they can sue me."

"I didn't think about that."

"It's not the money, it's you. I would be devastated if you were hurt in an accident; especially if it was because you were drunk. Call a cab or me or your mother."

"You're starting to sound like my father," she said teasingly.

"Do you want me to spank you?"

"Oooo kinky."

I swatted her ass and took off past her. She caught up and grabbed my ass.

"By the way, I loved how you made love to me last night."

"I'm glad, but I didn't go in there to do that. You pulled me down to kiss you and the rest is history."

We finished our run. Tamara and Susan were dressed when we returned. They were getting ready to leave. "I'm dropping Susan off at the office. Christina is meeting us there."

Susan asked, "Are you coming to the office today?"

"I hadn't thought about it. How about I come in and take you and Christina to lunch?"

"Sounds good."

Tamara kissed me good-bye and they left. I went to take a shower. I had just finished shampooing when Lena opened the shower door and joined me. I think she liked water as much as her mother.

"I want to apologize for drinking and driving last night."

"Apology accepted."

She dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. "You don't have to do that to apologize," I said.

"I know. But we're alone and I want to suck your cock. Then I'm going to fuck your brains out. Do you mind?"

Mind, hell! I couldn't think of a better way to start the day. We left the shower after she sucked and swallowed my cum. I carried her to the bed and ate her until she was screaming for me to stop. I then positioned my cock at her pussy and drove it home. She said she wanted to fuck my brains out. Well I was going to beat her to the punch.

I looked down at her face. She was lost in her orgasm. She was so beautiful and so delicate. I lost the rhythm and fell on top of her. I held her tight and kissed her passionately. I rolled us over and now she was on top. She pushed herself up and looked at me.

"What was that all about?" she asked.

"I was looking at you and felt the need to hold you. I get so much from you. I know it's not just your age but I looked down and saw I was making love to an angel."

She lowered her face to mine and kissed me. She then began to move her hips. She rode me to another orgasm. I came with her. She laid on top of me and began to cry.

"What's the matter?"

"I don't like to share you. Not even with my mother."

"I'm sorry. There is nothing I can do about it. I love you but I love your mother more."

"I know, damn it! Why did you make me fall in love with you?"

"I didn't make you. I just treated you the way my heart told me to."

"Does this mean you don't want to be involved in our circle anymore?" I asked her.

"Of course I want to be in our circle. I just get this way every now and then."

I stroked her hair. She cuddled up to me. I was beginning to shrivel up and I would be plopping out any minute.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.