Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 65

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 65 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

Lena and Christina were already in the hot tub sans clothes when we arrived. Tamara and I dropped our robes. Christina made some comments and whistles.

I stepped into the hot tub and helped Tamara in. I sat down and Tamara moved up next to me on my right. Lena, who usually settled in on my left, let Christina take that position. Lena positioned herself across the tub from me and had her feet on my legs.

You would think that with three naked women in the hot tub with me, there would be a fuck-fest going on. I was content to just feel the love from my ladies. I poured us all some wine and the music was playing. I toasted my women, "May all the days end with love and may all the love last till the end of my days."

The clinking of the glasses signified the acceptance of my toast. I put my glass down and lifted Lena's feet. I massaged them for a few minutes and then switched to Christina's. Tamara's were last and I gave them special attention.

We stayed in the tub for about twenty minutes and then retired to the bedroom. Lena returned my massage with her professional touch. I fell asleep while she was working my back and legs.

Thursday morning started like most working mornings. I was up at five and set the coffee for six. I began my stretching and was surprised when all three of my women joined me for the morning run.

They must have gone shopping at the same store because they were all dressed in matching running shorts and sports bras. I went and got the key to the gate so the girls didn't have to jump the fence (and I didn't hurt my back lifting them over). I led off with a slow pace. I knew Lena could go faster but since that was the first morning for Tamara and Christina, I took it easy.

Christina must have decided we were going too slowly, because she pulled ahead of me. Lena kept beside her and Tamara was beside me.

"At the clubhouse turn to the right and we'll run along the streets back to the house," I said.

Lena commented, "What's the matter, John? Don't you want to show them your putting stroke on the second green?"

The girls all started laughing. There were no secrets between them when it came to our sex lives.

"I just don't want to get too winded before having to go into the office this morning."

"Speaking of the office," Tamara said, "when are we going to get to move in?"

"It still looks like the first of August. I'm setting up a temporary office for Susan and Christina to use to get ready for the move in."

"What about Lena? Will she be working in the temporary office too?"

"Yes, but in a different role. I'll have her helping Lisa with the Eagle business. I'm thinking about assigning her to Eagle full time. She'll still be going to school but I want her to get some real business experience."

"That sounds good to me. I want her to be prepared to handle SHB when she is older. I want to retire and turn the business over to her."

"Why not Audrey?"

"For the same reason Sassy turned it over to me. It's more in her blood."

I was watching Lena and Christina run in front of us. The difference between their asses was night and day. Lena had a heart shaped ass that was perfect and petite, whereas Christina's was full like Jennifer Lopez's. Christina had full thighs and was all woman. Lena's was still girlish. I still lusted after both.

We finished our run just before six. It was a good thing we have five showers in the house. Christina and Lena took theirs upstairs while Tamara and I used ours.

After coffee and breakfast, Christina followed me to the office. I called George when we left the house and he said he would meet us there a little before eight.

I called the maid service and asked them to send someone over that morning. I also called the pool service. They said they could have the pool and spa cleaned by noon.

The suite we were using had four inner offices, a receptionist area, a conference room, and a small kitchen. I decided to use one of the offices for myself. Steve could use one and Susan would have one. I figured I would ask Tamara if she wanted Trish to have access to the other.

I mentioned to George that I'd like to have lunch with him. He said fine and we decided to meet at Quarters Barb-B-Q at noon.

Steve and Susan showed up as we were still touring the suite. Steve had brought a box of supplies in. I asked Christina to get a pad and take notes.

I wanted the bare essentials for office furniture for now. George said he knew a place we could rent what we needed and it could be delivered that afternoon.

I decided we could use cell phones for now. We needed a copy machine. We would need Internet hookups for e-mail. Steve mentioned the need for a fax machine.

Susan spoke up, "Why don't you let Christina and me talk a few minutes? I think we can go to Sam's Club and set this place up."

I looked at George and Steve and shrugged my shoulders. Susan and Christina drove the Expedition and I met them at Sam's Club. I put Susan and Christina on Kegler's membership. I let them have their head and I merely shopped around myself.

I found a small refrigerator and microwave for the kitchen. I even found a small safe to keep petty cash in (I always wanted one of those). I searched and found the girls. They had one of those flat carts. Susan told me she was just going to set us up with folding tables instead of desks. She found several office chairs and asked me which one I wanted. I sat in a couple and told her my choice.

I walked away and let her continue. I called Steve and asked him to get a delivery service over to Sam's Club to carry that stuff back. He called me back and told me he had arranged one and they would be at Sam's Club within the hour. They would call me when they arrived. Steve said he and George contacted the phone company and would have two lines hooked up the following week.

I was browsing through the books when Christina walked up and said they were about through. I followed her to where Susan was looking at shredders. She showed me everything she had, and with my cart, it was quite a bit. My cell phone rang and it was the delivery service outside. I told them to wait and we would be out within fifteen minutes.

We checked out and passed through the security person at the door. I always felt like they were suspicious of me stealing something. I had just spent several thousand dollars and I felt like she wanted to strip search me.

Susan was impressed that I thought of getting a truck to take our stuff back to the office. I was going to question her as to how she thought she would get the five rolling chairs and the tables to the office, but I didn't.

Steve was still at the office when we got there. I thought he might have left with George. I left them to set everything up and drove to Tom's office.

His office was different from most attorneys. He had started small and tried to stay that way. His assistant led me to his office.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" I asked.

"Not at all. Hell things have been too quiet around here. You need to stir some more things up."

"We haven't talked in a while. I wanted to follow up on a couple of things."

First I asked him about Jerry's DUI. Tom said he thought he could get it reduced to reckless driving. He said Jerry would have to go through a treatment program to get that done. "Otherwise they will throw the book at him and he will lose his license for a while." I told him to do the best he could.

Secondly, I wanted to know about the legal proceedings in Santa Fe regarding the attack. Tom said he had just checked that morning. The younger brother of the dead man plea-bargained for probation. He said the guy with the busted knee wanted to take it to trial, as did the guy with the knife. Tom commented that the DA said the judge would throw the book at them if they were convicted. He said the trial was set for mid August. Tom said Christina and I would definitely be subpoenaed.

I asked Tom if he had heard about the problem at the club in Hollywood. He said he hadn't so I filled him in. He got a strange look on his face. He said that could complicate the trial in Santa Fe if the defense attorney could make a case that I go looking for trouble. I told him not to worry. I felt I had ample justification and the police report showed what happened.

I asked him if he was ready for Scottsdale. He said he was and his wife was also excited about the trip.

We talked about the move into the offices. He said he would wait until September to move. He told me he had begun looking for an associate. He thought he might get someone by the end of August.

We talked about Dan. He said that Dan was thinking about retiring soon. I mentioned that we could always use a good private investigator on staff. Tom said he approached Dan about that very thing and he seemed interested.

It was almost lunchtime. I asked if he wanted to meet George for lunch. I wanted to talk about the resort deal. He said fine. We left in separate cars. While driving over I realized how much I missed driving the SUV. I would talk to Steve about the Escalade after lunch.

Frank called. He said he had a gut feeling on a stock and asked if he could buy a large chunk.

"What is large?" I asked.

"Say around 100,000 shares at twenty dollars a share."

"That's a large chunk. If you think it's the right thing to do, then go for it."

"It's done. I had the order ready to send and was waiting for your okay."

George was waiting for us when we arrived. We ordered right away.

"George said he talked with a representative from Hilton," I told Tom.

"Yes, I did. They want to meet next week in Scottsdale. I told them that Monday would be okay. I informed them we would be closing on another deal that day but we could find a couple of hours to sit down with them."

"How long will the filing take? And who will need to be involved?" I asked.

Tom spoke up, "George and I'll do the actual filing at the courthouse. There will need to be some papers typed up."

"I'm bringing Lisa Birdwell with us. She is the executive assistant I hired for Eagle Investments. Lena will be there also to do any leg work."

"And what legs!" Tom said. George started laughing.

"I don't know if Michael will be there but Phil will be. I think he and I can meet with them at first and then you two join us when you can," I told him.

We finished our lunch and left. I needed to talk to Michael.

He answered when I called his cell phone. He was on the set but wasn't in the scene being shot. He said Mike had really been kicking ass. He said they had already rewritten several scenes for him.

"Are you coming to Scottsdale this weekend?"

"I'll come in on Sunday. We have a couple of scenes to shoot on Saturday. I don't have to be back until Wednesday."

"What about Mike?"

"He is scheduled all through the weekend and next week. They are re-shooting some of the scenes Sunday and Monday."

"Is Michelle coming in Saturday or Sunday?"

"She is coming in Saturday. She said she is to meet with Tamara and Trish around one."

"How are the new living arrangements working out?"

"Well, Michelle is great but that son of yours is something else."

"Why is that?" I was worried now.

"You wouldn't believe the number of girls that are after him. Hell, I never got that when I came to Hollywood. But then again, I didn't have the looks or body like he has." Then he started laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, yesterday we were joking around and someone mentioned doing a flip. Well your son said he was a cheerleader in college. He then did one of those multi-flip routines. When the art director heard he was a cheerleader, he started flirting with Mike. Mike let him know right away he was straight."

I started laughing myself.

"Zach saw him do that and approached him about some flip stunts. Mike is as amazing as you are; maybe more so."

I told him I had golf set up for Tuesday and was trying to arrange the day spa treatments for all the women. He said that sounded good. We hung up. I always felt good after talking to him.

Susan called and asked if she should order a copier. I told her only for the time in the temporary space. I told her I wanted to sit down with her and go over all the office equipment that would be needed. We could do that later that night if she wanted to come over to the house. I also wanted her to meet Tamara and Lena.

I called Tamara to let her know Susan would be coming over that evening. She gave me a hard time about her looks and said she was going to enjoy meeting her.

I called Steve and invited him over. He said he had a date with Andi but if he could bring Andi he would be there. I said he could and told him to have her bring her swimsuit.

I pulled into the garage. I was walking to the backdoor when I heard, "Hi, John."

I turned to see Tracy lying by the pool.

"Hi there. I haven't heard from you since Marie's birthday party weekend."

"I went out of town. Dad needed some company. I hope you don't mind me coming to use your pool. Ours has been drained while they do some repairs."

"I don't mind, but I told you I would like you to call and make sure it's okay. Also I really don't want you swimming alone, for safety reasons."

"Okay, I'll call next time. I don't have your cell number."

"I'll give it to you."

"Can you do me a favor and put lotion on my back?"

"Let me change first." I went inside and wondered what she was going to try next. I took off my clothes and changed into my swimsuit. I called Tamara to tell her Tracy was there.

"I suppose she wants you to put lotion on her?"

"Those were her exact words."

"You better jack off before you go out there. She really wants you."

"That's all you have to say."

"John, if you wanted to fuck her, you would. I know you don't believe in fucking minors anyway."

"But what if I get weak?" I asked her.

I hung up and went to the pool like a lamb to slaughter. I walked out with a couple of bottles of water.

"I was beginning to think you forgot about me."

"Now how could I do that? By the way, does your father know where you are?"

"He knows I went to swim at a friend's house."

"I don't want your father getting upset with me."

"He won't. Terry asked me to ask where Mike is. She said he hasn't called her since you left for LA."

"Some things happened out there that have him pretty busy." I opened the lotion and poured it on her back. She was wearing a thong again. If she were two years older, I would not have turned her down.

"That feels so good. You have great hands." She reached behind her and undid her top. I continued to put the lotion on her back and then poured more on her legs. She spread her legs to allow me better access. She had a very sexy ass. She was in between Lena and Christina. She had a very round ass. Her legs were sculptured. The little dimples above her bottom were perfect. My hard-on was excruciating.

I finished her legs and set the lotion down. I grabbed my water and took a drink. Then it happened. Tracy turned over and said, "Do my front now." I lost it and spit water through my nose. I began choking and coughing. She sat up and was patting on my back. That didn't help because she was bouncing with each pat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.