Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

Tamara said she and Trish were going to the shop and get some work done. They left about nine.

Sam called and said he would be late that morning. I told Roy he could go. I would be fine until Sam got here. He left right after the girls.

Christina asked me if I had anything for her to do. I asked her if she had talked to her boss. She told me she called him yesterday; he was furious that she wasn't coming in and he fired her. She didn't tell him she already had another job. I asked her what she did. She told she had worked the front desk at a print shop. I asked her which one and she told me. I made a mental note not to use them.

Christina told me she was going to her place and get some things done. I asked her for her cell number and I told her I would call her if I needed anything.

I went to my study to check my e-mail. I had quite a few. Most were from friends who saw the newscasts; some were about the morning story and others for the evening press conference. I didn't feel like answering any at the moment.

I needed to talk to Bob. He hadn't been involved in any of the preceding day's activities. He answered the phone in a winded voice. "Hel... lo"

"Bob, are you okay?"

"I'm on my treadmill. Gotta lose some weight."

"Don't we all? I just wanted to let you know everything is okay. You'll probably hear some more shit this morning. Trish's ex broke in last night and threatened to kill me."

"No shit? Did you kill him too?"

"No, the cop that was here doing security work subdued him and he was arrested."

"Well, that's a good thing."

"How is Eagle Investments doing?"

"I transferred your $15 million on Friday like you asked. Michael's transfer came in yesterday. I talked to Phil and Blaine and they needed a couple of days but we should have their money by Friday. Frank and I've made arrangements to invest short-term to earn a little interest.

"Remember, I want $500,000 in ready capital so just work with the bank on the details. Have you had any luck with the search for a secretary?"

"Only one candidate so far: she works for an investment firm in Manhattan. Her parents live in Los Alamos. She wants to relocate to be near them. I asked the headhunter to forward her résumé to me. I'll e-mail it to you when I get it."

"I hired a receptionist. Christina Rodriquez is her name," I said.

"Isn't she Lena's friend that was grabbed in the plaza?"

"Yes, her boss fired her because she couldn't go into work yesterday. I told her I would hire her. She will be a fine one to give a first impression when our clients and guests walk through the door. Actually I'm thinking about hiring Lena as well. I'm going to make sure they go to college and can each work half a day or every other day."

"John, you amaze me. A month ago I could barely get you to do anything and now you're moving so fast. I'd worry but you seem to cover every aspect ahead of time. By the way, I heard about your golf game Sunday; congratulations."

"How did you hear?"

"George told me. He said the best part was the sideshow on thirteen. Hey aren't they the new receptionists?"

"Yes they are and down boy!" I said laughing. I told him to call me later when he had more details on the search for the secretary.

Next I called Steve. "Hey guy, are you enjoying your time off?"

"Absolutely. If there were dancing girls here it would be perfect."

"Do you have time to come over this morning? I want to go over the list of vehicles we'll need," I said.

He told me he would be over in an hour. We hung up.

Lena came bouncing in wearing her bikini. I didn't need this but I definitely enjoyed the view.

"Is it okay if I go swimming this morning?"

"Has Sam arrived yet?"

"No, no yet. When is he due?"

"Probably within the hour. Can you wait until he gets here? I have a gut feeling we'll be set upon by reporters after last night's episode."

"Okay, I'll just sit in here with you."

"No, you will not. I have to concentrate and I can't do that with you in here."

"Aw, is my almost naked body getting to you?"

"You're just like your mother. You could have on a potato sack and you'd get to me."

She rushed over, threw her arms around my neck, and hugged me. "You always say the sweetest things." With that she turned and walked out. I swear she was her mother for just when she reached the door, she stopped, and gave me that look over her shoulder.

I picked up my cell phone and dialed my son's number. He answered on the second ring. He began asking about the Santa Fe incident. I told him the straight story. We then discussed the way the media handled it. We talked for about twenty minutes. I asked him if he was coming for his sister's birthday and he said he might but wouldn't know until Friday morning.

My phone beeped for call waiting, I told Mike I'd talk to him later and switched over. It was Sam and he was letting me know he would be there in about ten minutes.

Steve and Sam drove up at about the same time. I walked out to greet them and Lena came swishing by me heading for the pool. Both Steve and Sam watched her stroll to the pool with open mouths.

"Sam, would you mind staying out here while Lena's in the pool?" I explained my fear that reporters would be coming around. Sam didn't seem to be unhappy with the request.

"Come on, Steve, Let's get some coffee."

Steve and I went to the kitchen and got some coffee. I led him to my study. He asked about the previous night's events, so I told him.

"Damn John, trouble is just dogging you these days."

I showed Steve the list of people I wanted vehicles for: Bob, Tom, himself. I told him Tamara and Trish already had theirs. Tom might want one for his new attorney. I wanted at least one pool car for any in the group to use.

Steve asked if there were any particular models he had in mind. I said I wanted Tom to get whatever he wanted. Bob could choose as well. I wanted one pool car to be an SUV, maybe an Explorer.

"What about me?" he asked.

"What do you want?"

"I was thinking of an Explorer," he said.

"Look at the Lincoln Aviator. I'm leaning toward that when I change out the Expedition."

He said he would. I asked him to talk to Frank and George to see if they knew a good insurance agent. "I want you to negotiate a group policy. I want you to call Jim Reeves. He owns a couple of dealerships."

I gave him Jim Reeves' number and suggested he call him soon. Steve said he would get started right away and left.

I walked him out and went over to talk to Sam. Sam asked me about the previous night. I told him an abbreviated version. He told me Dan called him early that morning and filled him in.

My phone ringing interrupted us. I saw it was Tom. The GM from Channel 12 called him asking for an interview with me. I asked Tom if he had heard from Dan about the previous night. He hadn't but he would call him. I told him I would do an interview if he and Dan approved.

Tom changed the subject to the Santa Fe incident. He said Internal Affairs began investigating Lt. Richards on Monday. Richards had been put on suspension with pay pending the findings. The kneecapped man was under arrest and in the hospital. The knife-wielding assailant was being held without bail pending his other trial. The fourth individual had been released on bail; he had been charged with assault.

"The fourth kid is only eighteen and doesn't have any prior convictions. I don't know if he has a juvenile record. He's the younger brother of the one that died."

"What about the grand jury?'"

"I truly expect you to get a 'no bill' from them."

"I hope so. I didn't mean to kill the guy but I really didn't have much of a choice."

By the way," I said, "Steve Roberts will be contacting you concerning lease vehicles. I assumed you would want to participate in our program."

"I'm interested in hearing about the details."

I explained that Kegler Enterprises would be buying the vehicles and leasing to the group. I told him I didn't want to make a profit but I felt we could get decent pricing and group insurance.

"What are my choices for vehicles?"

"What-ever you want: Mercedes, BMW, Cadillac... you name it."

"I don't understand what's behind this?"

"I want every principal in our group of companies to have elegant automobiles. I'll front the money and each company will pay a rate to be determined. You'll get a new car every year and you'll get to write off the maximum. KE will make some money but not enough to worry about. We'll then sell the cars off and hopefully everyone will be happy."

"I guess I understand, sort of a fringe benefit from you."

"Exactly, I got Trish a Cadillac SRX for her company car. She would never have gotten one for herself. Tamara got a XLR. Tamara's company will write off the lease amounts to the extent that the IRS will let her."

"You said vehicles?"

"I again assumed you might want to include a company car for the attorney you hire. A Beamer company car might be the extra incentive. I was also thinking you will need to have a vehicle available for your clerk to use to deliver papers and go to the court house."

"John, you're assuming a lot. What about my budget and profits?"

"Well, you're going to be getting nice retainer fees from the group. Just make sure we pay you enough to pay for all the benefits."

"I see what you mean. You're willing to pay for high quality."

"Also for good impressions. We'll be wheeling and dealing for a long time."

"It must be nice to not worry about money."

"No... it's nice to have the means to enjoy life."

We concluded our conversation and hung up.

I was starting to get hungry. I walked out to the pool and Sam was sitting near the corner of the garage. I could see he had a view of the driveway and the back fence. He seemed to be constantly scanning the area while looking very nonchalant. He even had on shorts to complete the appearance of getting some sun.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.