Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

We awoke to the phone ringing. It was my son calling. I asked him what time it was and he said it was seven AM, his time.

"I'm glad you called, but why so early?" I asked.

"I have a class at eight and you asked me to call you," he said.

"Your sister's birthday is the Friday after next and I wanted to invite you out here."

"I don't know if I'll be able to be there. I have tests that week and I don't know the exact schedule."

"If you can, just use your credit card to book the flight," I told him. Of course, I paid the bill on that credit card. He was very good about not using it for foolish things.

He told me he would try but he couldn't guarantee anything. After we hung up, I thought about what I would get him for his birthday. It was a week after Marie's.

Tamara rolled over and asked what was up with Mike. I told her what we had said. She said it reminded her to call Audrey that day.

She asked me if I wanted some coffee. I said yes and she said, "Good. Bring me some when you get yours."

I reached under the covers and began tickling her. She backed away from me and fell off the bed. "Good, now that you're up, you can get me coffee," I said. She laughed, grabbed her sexy robe and headed off to the kitchen. I got up and went to use the facilities. I was back in bed when Tamara returned with our coffee. I put the pillows up for us to lean back against. I thanked her and turned on the TV. The morning show that originated from New York had a special guest on. Sitting there talking to the famous cutie was none other than Michael. She was interviewing him about the filming of the movie. He handled himself very well. His poise was very good for it being so early in the morning. Of course it was after nine there.

Michael mentioned that he had just spent the weekend visiting good friends. He asked if he could say hello and she said sure. "John, Tamara, I hope you're watching. Thanks for hosting a wonderful weekend." The host thanked him and they went to a commercial.

I looked at Tamara and said, "Can you believe that?"

"How exciting to have been mentioned on national television. I wonder if anyone else we know saw it?" she commented.

We didn't have to wait long. The phone rang and it was Lena asking us if we saw Michael on TV. Tamara said yes and asked how come she was awake so early. She said Christina had called her. Christina watched the show while getting ready for work.

We got several more calls during the morning. I found my cell phone and called Michael. He answered and started laughing. He must have looked at his caller ID and knew it was me. I told him that he had made us local celebrities. I asked him how things were going. He told me he was to begin filming that afternoon.

I asked him how Michelle was enjoying the Big Apple. He said fine and that they were getting along fabulously even without us there to initiate the fun and games. We laughed and said goodbye.

"Michael said to tell you hi," I said to Tamara.

We were definitely awake and out of bed by then. I asked Tamara to join me on the patio for coffee. I then asked her how the meeting with Trish had gone.

"I was very surprised. She outlined a very concise plan. She showed how easy it would be for the different salons to report. She also outlined how the ordering and receiving of products could be streamlined.

"She even detailed incentive plans for marketing the products in the salons. She also pointed out that advertising could work for all the stores," she concluded.

"I told you she was something else and she serves a mean cup of coffee," I said.

Tamara glared at me and said that she too could serve coffee. With that, she pulled her knees up to her chest and exposed her pussy to me. She then said, "Well... would you like to sample my brand?"

"Absolutely," I said and put my coffee cup on the table. I lowered myself down out of my chair and crawled over to hers. I put my face up to her slit and kissed her sweet pussy which brought a moan from her.

I ran my hands all over her legs and my tongue began to paint her labia with my saliva. I put my hands around her sweet ass and drove my tongue inside her pussy. She loved that and told me so. I slowly caressed across her labia with my tongue. I decided I would go for the gusto. I began intense manipulations of the soft flesh inside her sweet pussy. She ran her hands through my hair and I was in heaven myself. She didn't last much longer.

She grabbed my hair and pulled it. She began to thrash around. I could sense she was ready to come. I concentrated on flicking her love button. She stifled her scream as she tensed up and came. She shook and shuddered for a minute then I felt the tension flow out of her body.

She looked down at me. She pulled me up and kissed me lovingly. "That was awesome!" she said.

"Too bad Trish never got to experience that when she served me coffee," I teased.

Tamara just rolled her eyes and said, "You're incorrigible!"

Again the phone interrupted us. It was Trish. "Good morning," I said as I answered the phone. "What are you up to this morning?"

"I'm bored," she said. "When are you going to put me to work?"

Tamara got up out of her chair. She picked up our coffee cups and headed to the kitchen.

"You have been working. You put the business plan together for Tamara. You toured the office with us and gave us your input."

"I know but I'm used to producing physical products."

"Welcome to management. Sometimes we managers just sit around thinking up things for the lowly peons to produce," I teased.

Tamara came back with fresh coffee. She made a gesture as if wanting to interrupt. I told Trish to hold on a second. Tamara asked if Trish could come to the house that morning.

I relayed the information to Trish and she said she could be there in thirty minutes. I said great and hung up the phone.

Tamara told me she wanted to get Trish started on implementing the business plan. I said that would be great. Does that mean she wants to hire Trish as the general manager for her business? She said if I would let her steal Trish away, she would. I told her that all I had in mind for Trish to do all day was to serve me coffee.

"I'm going to hire you the ugliest, non sexy, gay male to be your assistant," she said.

We laughed and headed to the bedroom to get cleaned up. We were back outside having more coffee when Trish pulled up.

I left the ladies on the patio to go to my study and log on the computer. It seemed like forever since I had. I had a few e-mails but nothing earth-shaking except one from Frank.

Frank's e-mail outlined some new stocks that he felt would do well. He also earmarked a few that should be dumped soon. I sent him a message back to do what he felt was right. I had initially put $5 million in an investment account with his firm. It made him one of the top brokers in the Albuquerque area. So far he had increased the value on paper by twenty percent; I had no reason not to be satisfied.

There was also an e-mail from Bob with some sketches attached for the floor plan of the new office layout. I reviewed them and sent him a message asking for a few modifications to be added before the first drawings were produced.

Bob was my business manager. We hadn't done a lot yet and he was handling the office-building project. I asked him to work with George on acquiring a parcel of land that could double as a working ranch and vacation area. McKenzie had approached Bob, and though the deal wasn't what it appeared, it was the type I was interested in.

I had the usual humor e-mails from some friends back in Houston. I read and responded to a couple. While I was doing this, I felt, rather than heard someone come in behind me. A pair of hands began massaging my shoulders; it felt good. While the massage was going on, Tamara plopped in my lap. I heard Trish start laughing behind me.

"You thought those were my hands," Tamara said.

"I didn't care, it felt good."

"Fine, then you can get your new assistant to do them for you because the hands you felt belong to the new general manager of Sanger Health and Beauty."

I spun around and said, "Congratulations, Trish!"

They went on to tell me that Trish would have complete control and answer only to Tamara. Tamara would make all concept and policy decisions. I asked what salary compensations she accepted.

"Oh, she'll still be on your payroll, I'm just going to use her," Tamara teased. "Seriously, I'm going to start her at 60K and a company car. Seems someone promised her one in her last position but never came through."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.