Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

The sun set while we were eating. It was a great meal and the company was eye candy. Tamara and I started cleaning up while the girls went over and slipped into the hot tub.

After clearing the table, I turned on the pool lights and the Tiki type lamps that surrounded the pool and spa area. It made it nice and cozy.

It took Tamara and me about fifteen minutes to put up the leftovers and clean up the kitchen. I opened a bottle of wine and grabbed four glasses. We turned off the interior lights and headed out the door. I nearly dropped the glasses when I stepped onto the patio.

Lying on the ground near the spa was an orange bikini, and then I noticed Christina's blue bikini near it. I held up my hand to stop Tamara. I looked back at her in surprise and she was grinning.

I started to say something and she put her finger up to my lips to stop me. She said, "Relax, Lena and Christina are very close. They've had something going on since their sophomore year. Let's cuddle in the double lounger and watch."

The double lounger was in the shadows but gave us a great view of the spa. I looked over and saw that Christina was lying back against Lena. Lena was slowly stroking Christina's breast in a very loving manner. I got an immediate hard-on and reached down to adjust it.

Tamara noticed my predicament and put her wine glass down. She reached over and worked my swimsuit down past my knees. I kicked it off. Tamara then reached down and began to stroke my cock.

Meanwhile, Christina had turned around and was kissing Lena. It is very erotic to see two women kiss. They seem to be very tender but also very passionate. Christina had reached up and was fondling Lena's firm breasts. Those were the same breasts that I had wanted to bare and suckle on myself. As I thought that, Christina lowered herself and began kissing Lena's tantalizing tits.

I hadn't noticed but Tamara had lowered down and took my cock in her mouth. She was slowly working her way down my shaft. This was better than any porno movie I had ever seen for it was live, not Memorex.

Lena looked over and saw what her mother was doing and she smiled. She raised herself out of the hot tub and sat on the edge of the spa. Christina's lips never left Lena's body. Her head just naturally followed the contours of her tummy and ended up with her face buried in Lena's pussy. From where I was, I could see Christina was driving her tongue in and around Lena's labia. Lena had thrown her head back and was writhing in apparent bliss.

My arousal from both Tamara's oral manipulations and seeing the Hispanic hottie licking the lovely Lena was building to a happy ending. I blasted into Tamara's mouth upon hearing Lena cry out during her orgasm. Tamara continued sucking until I was bone dry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.