Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 102

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 102 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

"Come on guys, tell me where we are going," I pleaded.

"Nope," replied Michael. "Tamara wants it to be a surprise."

We were heading south on Eubank towards I-40 when the limo slowed and turned left into the parking lot of the bowling center where this story started. "She didn't!" I exclaimed.

Tamara had mentioned that she might want to get married there. The limo pulled up, Sam exited the front of the limo, and opened the back door.

I hesitantly stepped out. Mike walked ahead of me and opened the door. Michael was slapping me on the back as we entered the inside door. There above the counter was a big sign that read, "NO... NOT HERE!"

I was befuddled and turned to Michael, who led me into the bar area where karaoke was held. The bartender, who I had known for awhile, came up and hugged me. "Tamara asked that you take this package with you." She handed me a present that was about four inches square and about sixteen inches long.

The staff of the bowling center was waiting outside the bar and wished me good luck as Mike led us back to the limo. Once inside, the limo took off and headed south again towards I-40.

"Are there any more of these stops planned?" I asked.

"Don't know. Tamara gave each of us different instructions. She is a rather devious little vixen," Michael replied.

Once we arrived at I-40, the limo went east, away from downtown Albuquerque. I was really confused now.

"Are we having fun yet?" Mike asked and then started laughing. "It is so much fun seeing you not in control."

"You better be good. I can still whip your ass."

"Yeah? You and what army?" Mike teased.

I noticed the limo was exiting to Highway 14. The driver turned north. That was one of the scenic drives that Tamara and I had taken that led to Santa Fe. I couldn't imagine what was on that portion of the trip that she wanted me to see.

We hadn't gone too far when the limo turned to go up a mountain road. I noticed we were on the road that led up to the top of the mountain where the ski slopes were. We had taken this road one night when we had wanted to go stargazing.

The limo kept going until it came to the delivery area of the restaurant at the top of Sandia Peak. Sam again got out when we stopped. He opened the door and said we needed to go up to the restaurant.

As we climbed the steps, I began to see bits of decorations on the deck. I was a bit startled when Marie came walking up. She held her hand out and I took it. She led me around to the other side of the restaurant and there were many of Tamara's and my family gathered there.

I saw Tracy standing next to Lisa. Tracy had on a very beautiful, but conservative dress, as did Lisa. They both smiled at me when I walked by.

My sister was there and she came up and gave me a hug. Sally and Sassy were next, along with my mother. Harry was in his tux and he greeted me with a bear hug.

Steve was the last one I greeted. "I suppose you knew all about this?" I asked.

"Nope, Tamara called me this morning and asked me to meet them at the Tram. I spent the better part of the morning helping to greet the guests and get them up here."

I finally found my voice, "Well, I'll be damned. I rarely get surprised but this one takes the cake... the wedding cake."

Sally and Mom each took one of my arms and led me to the edge of the deck where you can see all of Albuquerque. They both pointed to the tramcar coming up. The tramway is one of the world's longest. It rises more than 4,000 feet from the base to the top of the mountain. Harry handed me a pair of binoculars and told me to look at the car.

The car was only about a third of the way up and I focused on the window. There, framed at the front of the car was my Tamara. I couldn't make out a lot of details but I could feel how beautiful she was.

Mike and Marie came and led me to the tramcar arrival station. The car was now about two-thirds of the way. A strolling mariachi style band was playing music and I noticed that the thirty or so people were now gathered around behind me.

Those last few hundred feet of the tramcar's ascent seemed to take an eternity. It finally docked and the door opened. Donna exited the car and stood off to my right.

The little band changed songs as Susan stepped out. She looked beautiful in her lavender dress. She stepped up to me and kissed me lightly on the cheek. She then turned and walked to stand with Steve.

Lena was the next to exit the tramcar. She looked so much like her mother it was unreal. She smiled at me and Mr. Happy twitched. She too walked up and kissed me lightly on the corner of my mouth. She then turned and went to join Mike.

Audrey, my brunette goddess, made her appearance. Mr. Happy was standing up now. She walked up and kissed me as the others had done. She also turned and walked away to where Michael was waiting.

The band then began playing the traditional wedding march as Tamara got off. When my bride to be looked up and smiled at me, Mr. Happy nearly made a mess. My heart was pounding and I was looking at the most beautiful sight in my life. I stepped up to her and held out my hand. She took it and we turned to the small gathering. There were a few oohs and aahs and I would have expected no less with the way Tamara looked.

The mariachi band began to stroll back towards the restaurant along the meandering deck. Steve followed with Susan on his arm. Mike and Lena were next. Michael and Audrey followed them. Tamara gave my hand some pressure and I took that as a signal to follow.

The guests fell in behind us as we made our way to where a wedding arch had been placed on the deck.

There was a minister standing just under it and we walked up to him.

"Everyone please gather around to witness the joining of this man and this woman in matrimony."

I glanced around to see smiles everywhere. This was a beautiful setting for a wedding. I could see Albuquerque off to my left and Santa Fe off to my right. I don't know how she arranged that but she had and it was wonderful.

"Tamara has asked that the rest of the ceremony be conducted by her and John," the minister concluded.

Tamara and I had come up with our own vows. I hadn't heard her version nor she mine. I went first.

"I, John, take you, Tamara to be my wife and my partner in life. I promise to love you, protect you, and cherish you. I promise that I will be true to you for the rest of my life."

"I, Tamara, accept you, John, as my husband. I promise to love you and walk through life with you. I also promise that I will trust you to be there for me, as I will be for you... for the rest of my life."

I held my hand out for Michael to hand me Tamara's ring.

"Tamara, please accept this band of gold." I placed it on her finger. "I give this to you from my heart and soul."

Tamara then asked Audrey for my ring.

"John, please accept this ring of gold." She then placed it on my finger. "I offer this with all my love."

"Tamara, I accept this ring as a symbol of our marriage. Though the world will see it as a symbol of a legal bond, I'll wear it proudly knowing that my heart and soul are committed you."

"John, I'll wear your ring proudly as well. The entire world will know it to be a wedding ring. I'll know it as a gift from you declaring your commitment to me."

Tamara and I turned back to the minister who began to speak. "I am pleased to put my blessing on this union. By the power vested in me..."

I know he finished the statement but I was lost in the love I was feeling for this woman beside me.

"... you may now kiss the bride." When I heard that I was brought back to reality.

I turned to Tamara and kissed her. Not the tongue tangling, spit swapping passionate kiss that some think must be done to make an impression, but a very light sensuous touching of our lips together.

There was a resounding clapping of hands going on as we parted and looked into each other's eyes.

The minister motioned for us to turn around as he said, "I present to you, John and Tamara Kegler."

Tamara went and gave her mother a hug. I did the same to mine. After getting lots of hugs, Tamara spoke, "At this time, I would ask that everyone make their way into the restaurant. John and I have some unfinished business out here and will join you in a few minutes."

It took about five minutes for everyone to clear the deck. The only people left were Susan, Lena, Audrey, Michael, and Michelle.

"Michael and Michelle," Tamara said, "we would like you to witness the next step in this ceremony."

Both answered that they would be honored.

I stood in the middle of the four women as they reached out to me. With my left hand I held Tamara and Lena's hand; with my right, Audrey and Susan's.

I took my left hand away long enough to get three boxes from Michael.

I handed a box to Lena, Audrey and Susan.

"Please open the boxes," I asked each. Inside were the rings I'd had crafted. Each was slightly different but was along the same design as Tamara's.

We now formed a star shape where we were all touching each other's hands.

I spoke, "Tamara and I, ask that you... Audrey and you... Lena, and you... Susan become a special part of our circle."

Tamara then spoke up, "By your acceptance of this bond, you will in essence be bound to not only John and me, but to all members of the circle."

I concluded with, "Though each of you may leave the circle at anytime you wish, you will forever be a part of the circle in spirit. I promise that you will never be without physical or emotional support."

Tamara then spoke, "Audrey, though you're my daughter, do you wish to join John and me in our circle of love and life?"

Without hesitation, Audrey answered with "I do."

Tamara then repeated the question to Lena with the same results.

I spoke to Susan, "Susan, you, unlike Audrey and Lena, have no family ties here. We ask you to join our circle. We have grown to love you with both our hearts and our bodies. Do you wish to join our circle of love and life?"

"John, Tamara, I was lost and vulnerable when I came into your lives. I had never known nor seen the kind of love I have experienced in your home. I think at first I was just craving the attention that I received. I had never loved a woman before and now I love Tamara. I thought I had loved men before, but in you I found what loving a man is really about. I'll gladly join the circle. I only hope I can give as much as each of you has given."

With that, we all hugged. I turned to Michael and Michelle and saw that both had watery eyes. "That was so beautiful," Michelle blabbered and hugged all the women. Michael and I hugged as well.

Tamara broke up the love fest with a comment about how many people were waiting for us.

We walked into the restaurant and mingled with the family. I watched Marie move about with grace among the guests. She looked so elegant. Tracy was also helping with getting refreshments for everyone.

I took Tamara's hand and led her to the bar. From there I could see most everyone. "Thank you for sharing this time with us. Since I wasn't part of the planning of this, I'm not sure about the transportation to the reception. It is scheduled to start at six at the country club. Dinner will be served at seven."

The worst part of the wedding ceremony took place next. For the next hour, hundreds of pictures were taken. Finally about four, Tamara told me it was time to leave.

We told everyone we would see them at the reception and Tamara led the way to the limo. Lena, Audrey, and Susan were waiting there for us. Donna was riding in the front seat instead of Sam.

Once the limo was heading down the mountain, I was attacked. Tamara threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I felt my boots being tugged off. Someone was fumbling with my belt.

Tamara finally came up for air and I noticed that each of the women had shed their bridesmaids' dresses. All were in demi-bras and garters. Mr. Happy was extremely hard.

My pants had been removed and my boxer-briefs were literally ripped off my body. Luckily they were a little gentler on my shirt. And the giggles, you would have thought they had never raped a man before.

Susan and Audrey each moved up beside me and were stroking my arms and shoulders. Meanwhile, Lena helped her mother out of her dress. Mr. Happy was straining to pay attention.

Once Tamara was down to the same attire as the rest, Lena leaned forward and kissed Mr. Happy. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft. She backed away and helped her mother straddle my cock.

It was the most erotic sight my heart had ever beheld. I hadn't been inside Tamara since before her surgery and now she was slowly lowering herself down. It felt so good. I had missed making love to my lady. Now I was making love to my wife.

Audrey was paying all her attention to me while Susan and Lena were caressing Tamara all over. My eyes never left Tamara's as she settled all the way down on my cock. She slowly began to rotate her hips and I reached up to caress her breasts.

"John, I have missed you being inside of me. It feels fantastic. I love you so much."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

I then glanced at the other women and pulled each to my lips one at a time. "I love you, Susan," I said as I kissed her. I repeated those words to Lena and then Audrey. I then pulled Tamara down and kissed her. She bit my tongue as I felt her spasm.

"Oh, God! This feels so good."

I felt a hand snake across my belly and could feel the back of the hand that was apparently caressing Tamara's clit. Tamara was moaning and screaming out that she was cumming. She collapsed on my chest. I held her and Mr. Happy was still inside of her. I slowly thrust up into her and she shuddered.

"I missed that so much but I'm so glad we waited. This was such a special way to end the ceremony. By the way, the other members of our circle need some relief as well." With that she rolled off to my left into Susan's waiting arms.

Audrey spoke up, "John, Lena is next as she was the first to join you and Mom."

Lena crawled across the floor of the limo and positioned herself with her ass pointing towards me. I left my seat and kissed it.

"Oh, John, I need you in me. No foreplay. Just fuck me!"

I wasn't about to disappoint her and I sank in with one thrust.

"Oh damn! Fuck me, John. Fuck me hard!"

I made maybe twenty thrusts and Lena collapsed on the seat as she came all over my cock.

"Oh, John!" I heard. I turned and Audrey was motioning me to come to her. I walked on my knees and worked my cock straight into her pussy.

"Oh, that feels sooo good!"

With Audrey it wasn't fucking. She wanted it slow and easy. She reached up and lightly scratched my chest as I was moving in and out of her. I looked over to Tamara and noticed Susan was spooned up behind her and massaging her breasts. Tamara smiled at me and reached her hand out to touch my arm.

Somewhere between Audrey's sweet gyrations and Tamara's touch, I came. Audrey wrapped her legs around me and came with me. Once Audrey's climax subsided, her legs loosened their hold.

I pulled Tamara over to Audrey as I pulled out of Audrey. I took Tamara's place next to Susan and began kissing her. She moaned into my mouth and our tongues were dancing with each other.

I felt a mouth on my cock and looked down to see Lena cleaning the juices of Audrey, her mother, and herself off me. Mr. Happy stood up and wanted to play again.

I asked Susan what position she preferred and she told me to sit back and she would straddle me. Once she was impaled on Mr. Happy, she started her cuntal contractions. I'd almost forgotten how erotic it was to feel a milking sensation and not seeing Susan move at all.

I ran my hands up her side and lightly toyed with her breasts. Of all the women, Susan was the least demanding. After a couple of minutes, Susan began to rotate her hips. As she moved, she would grasp my cock and tug it in the direction of her hip movements. Luckily for me, I had cum already or otherwise I would have been blasting my load up in her at that moment.

The entire time with the first three was maybe twenty minutes. Susan rode me for what seemed like hours though I know it wasn't more than the same twenty-some odd minutes.

I reached down and began massaging Susan's clit and she started writhing with more intensity. She started screaming out that she was cumming. I told her I was cumming too and that must have triggered the big one for her.

She rolled off of me and I looked out the tinted windows to see the limo pulling into our gated community.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.