Bowling for Hearts - Cover

Bowling for Hearts

Copyright© 2004 by Rare Dream

Chapter 100

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 100 - Scoring off the lanes on bowling night was not what John had in mind the night he met Tamara. This is a slow romantic story that started off based on a true chance meeting. If you like a story that touches your heart and excites your mind, then come along and follow John and Tamara as their Circle of love develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

All the way to the jail facility, which was twenty minutes from downtown, Officer Tucker kept apologizing for having to take me in. Normally I would have told him not to worry about it but I wasn't saying anything.

Getting booked was not a new thing for me as I had a run in with the law when I was a teenager; however things had changed a little since then. After I was fingerprinted and they took my mug shots, I was led to a holding cell where I had to sit and wait for further processing. There were a couple of other people in there that had run afoul of John Law. I half expected to see the surviving member of the attempted burglary.

In every holding cell is the 'tough guy', the bully who wants it his way and that night was no different. I'm six feet tall and this guy was a good five inches taller than me. He seemed to be sizing me up. You have to admit, not many forty something clean cut white men frequent holding cells. Well, other than the DUI types.

This guy looked to be a mix of American Indian and Hispanic heritage. He probably never had anyone pick a fight with him and likewise never really had to fight anyone. He had the size that people usually left alone and therefore he was used to getting his way. The other stereotypical person was the little guy that was his sidekick. You know the one, always mouthing off expecting his big buddy to back him up.

I'd been there about twenty minutes when "Chief", as he was called by his little buddy, walked over and demanded a cigarette.

"I don't smoke," I replied in a gentlemanly fashion.

"Well, what you got?" he asked.

"Nothing," I replied. "Everything I had on me was put in a little envelope."

"Well then, I want your food when they bring it," he demanded.

"Whatever," I said sarcastically.

"Are you getting smart with me? I ain't takin' none of your lip. I run this place and you'll do what ever I tell you to."

I tried to ignore him by shifting my body. He took this as a sign of weakness. I looked around to see where the jailers were. Apparently no one watched this area. I glanced up and saw cameras in the cell. The only spot that wasn't under surveillance was the shitter. I'd make sure I didn't venture there.

Chief began to pace. It was as if he was calculating his next move. There was one other guy in the cell and Chief had already walked over and took a cigarette from him.

I watched as the little guy had egged on Chief enough for him to make his move. Chief took a step towards me just as the attending jailer came to the door of the holding cell and called me over.

He told me my lawyer had arrived and he was taking me to see him. He opened the door and I walked out. Chief yelled for me to bring him some cigarettes. The jailer turned and told him to be quiet.

"Is he a frequent visitor?" I asked.

"He gets brought in a couple of times a month on drunk and disorderly charges."

"Does he get into many fights in the cell?"

"Rarely. He's so big that most just give him what he wants."

"Well, he's pushing his luck with me."

"Somebody needs to take him down. If it ever happens, it'll be near the shitter since we can't do surveillance there."

Somehow I think I'd just been given the go ahead.

Tom was waiting for me in a small room used for attorney/inmate conferences. He told me that charges hadn't been filed yet. He couldn't get an arraignment hearing until they were. He said I could be held for twenty-four hours without charges being filed.

I told him about Chief and he cautioned me against fighting in the jail. I told him that anything I did would be in self-defense.

Tom said he talked to Tamara and she sent her best. She told Tom to tell me that my mother was a little worried. I asked him to find out if Marie had made it back to the house.

The jailer walked me back to the cell and he reminded me about being careful when using the facilities.

As soon as the jailer was out of sight, Chief made a bee-line to me and demanded cigarettes. I politely told him I didn't have any and he shoved me. Normally I would have just rolled with the shove but instead I leaned into it. He had some strength but I doubted that he would use it on the first attempt. He had a surprised look on his face when I didn't fall back on the bench.

I noticed his little friend had moved around to my left as if to get in position to help when Chief got me down. Chief must have forgotten about the surveillance camera and pulled his arm back to punch. Just as he started forward, I stepped into his body and pulled on his right wrist. This threw him into his little buddy. They both went crashing to the floor.

As Chief started to rise, the jailer came running up. He yelled for Chief to stop but he didn't. He lunged at me and I just dropped to my knee and punched him in the groin as he flew over my head. The jailer was inside and quickly penned Chief to the floor. He cuffed him and led him out of the cell. I assumed to solitary confinement.

The jailer asked me if I was all right as he left the cell. I told him I was okay. The little guy became very quiet and stayed away from me.

It was nearly ten o'clock that night when I was taken before the judge. I looked around the small courtroom and noticed Tamara was there along with Lena, Audrey, and my mother. Tom, Dan and Sam were there also.

Also in the courtroom was the reporter from earlier that day. I noticed a few other reporter types as well. There weren't any cameras inside the courtroom but I couldn't tell if there were any in the hallway, waiting outside.

Tom whispered to me that the judge was not happy about being called in to handle the arraignment. I looked at him with a questioning look.

"Somebody way up the ladder pulled some strings. I'd been told this wouldn't happen until tomorrow morning. I was called about an hour ago to let me know the time had been set. I then called Tamara. She and the others arrived just a few minutes ago."

The bailiff called for everyone to stand. The judge entered and called the court to order. I was then called to stand in front of the judge. The assistant district attorney began reading the charges. The judge stopped the proceedings.

"What the hell is going on here?" he asked.

"Your Honor, Mr. Kegler interfered with a police action and is being charged for that."

The judge looked at some papers in front of him. He took his reading glasses off and then looked up. He seemed to be scanning the room.

"Where is Captain Torres?" he asked.

The assistant DA said he wasn't at the facility.

"I want him here within the hour or he will be held in contempt of this court." He turned his attention back to Tom and me. "Mr. Kegler, would you please relax and wait for Captain Torres to arrive? You have the run of the facility until then. I ask that you don't try to leave and you will not need any supervision. This court will reconvene in one hour."

The judge rapped his gavel, stood up and walked to his chamber.

After the judge left, I turned to hug Tamara and then my mother. They were all asking questions at the same time. Tom was standing right behind me talking to Dan. I received hugs from Lena and Audrey and then I turned back to Tom.

"To quote the judge, 'What the hell is going on here?'" I asked.

Tom answered, "I don't know. This whole situation is bizarre. My expertise isn't criminal justice, but something has gotten the judge riled up. Maybe it's the fact he was called in to hold court tonight."

Dan interjected, "John, I get the impression the judge isn't too happy with Torres' witch-hunt against you."

While we were talking, I noticed the reporter easing her way over to our group. I motioned to Sam. Sam had been around me long enough to understand what I wanted. He turned and talked to the reporter. I couldn't hear the words exchanged but the look on the reporter's face was not one of satisfaction.

I pulled Tamara close and asked, "Did Marie get back from her joyride in the Vette?"

"She did and when she found out you were gone, she seemed upset. Then when Sam told me what was going on, I told Marie and she then stated she was worried about you."

Mom interjected, "I'd like to give the judge a piece of my mind."

"Mom, it's not the judge, it's the police captain," I responded.

"I know but it still pisses me off," she replied and sat down.

Tamara was telling me about the rest of the evening when Dan tapped me on the shoulder. I stepped away from the group to talk to him. He said, "I just talked to the jailer. He told me they have the incident with the guy in the holding cell on tape. He wanted me to let you know it clearly shows self-defense."

"I never thought anything different."

"He wants to know if you want to press charges."

"No, I don't need anything else to get in the way of the wedding and honeymoon."

Dan turned and walked away. I went back to Tom and asked him about Tracy. He said she was checked out at the hospital and was back at the house with Donna and Susan.

We sat in the courtroom until the hour was up. The judge came back in and we stood until he sat down.

"Where is Captain Torres?"

"He is on his way, Your Honor," replied the assistant DA.

"Let it be noted that Captain Torres is in contempt of this court. We will wait another fifteen minutes."

It was a tense time waiting for the captain to get there. When he arrived about ten minutes later, he was instructed to approach the bench.

"First of all, Captain Torres, why were you not here in the allotted time?"

"I was taking care of official duties when I received your summons."

"So it wasn't traffic that caused your delay?"

"No, Your Honor, the traffic was light at this time of night."

"Captain Torres, how long have you been on the force?"

"Twenty-five years, Your Honor."

"In those twenty-five years, have you ever filed any charges like these that you have filed against Mr. Kegler?"

"No sir."

"Then why have you seen fit to file these charges at this time?"

"Your Honor, Mr. Kegler thinks that he is the only person that can take care of situations like this. He has been doing vigilante style antics for the past few months."

"I am not concerned with Mr. Kegler's actions in any situation other than this one."

"But Your Honor, he clearly has no respect for our police department."

"From the accounts I've read, he called the police reporting the probable burglary. If he didn't have any respect for the police department, why would he have done that?"

"That's beside the point. He shouldn't have interfered."

"From what I can tell, he didn't intervene until after a police officer was shot. It also appears that he not only diffused the situation, he rescued a hostage without her being further injured."

"We could have handled it. We had two officers on the scene and the S.W.A.T. team was en route."

"Mr. Kegler, would you approach the bench?"

Tom and I walked up and stood in front of the judge.

"Mr. Kegler, I am dropping all of the charges against you. I apologize for the inconvenience that you have been put through today. I also want to thank you for being the type of citizen this country needs. I do not condone you taking the lives of the two men, but the fact that you put your own life in danger for another is commendable. You are free to go."

I thanked him and started to turn when Captain Torres began a tirade. I heard the gavel and I turned.

"Captain Torres! You are already in contempt of my court. One more word and you will not like the consequences. You have used your authority to carry out a personal vendetta. I think you owe Mr. Kegler an apology."

"I refuse to apologize!"

"Mr. Kegler, please take your family and leave the courtroom. I need to have a discussion with Captain Torres."

Tom took care of getting my personal effects. Dan explained that the police needed my Glock for a couple of days for ballistic testing.

As we were walking out, the reporter that had been hounding me all day approached me. She didn't have a microphone in her hand, nor was the cameraman behind her. "Mr. Kegler, may I please have a word with you."

I told her okay and told the rest of the group to wait for me. Tom asked if he could stay and I told him okay.

She introduced herself as Connie Smith. "Mr. Kegler, when I first came on the scene today, I saw a big story. When I told my producer about it, he told me to stay on it until I got the full story. I didn't know who you were until after you were arrested and taken into custody. I've been reviewing previous stories on you and thought I had a great one. Then I listened as the judge explained things and I now have a totally different view of you and your actions. I apologize for my previous behavior."

"Thank you, Connie. I too must apologize for my rudeness for I've had some pretty bad experiences with reporters."

"I'd like to do a complete story on you someday. If you consent, you'll have complete editorial control."

"I'll think about it. I'll give you a call if you'll give me your contact information."

She gave me a card and we said goodbye. Tom and I met up with the family and we left. I sat in the backseat between Tamara and Audrey on the way back to the house. They were very comforting.

It was chaos when we arrived at the house. Everyone wanted to know what happened at Tracy's. I learned that Tracy was upstairs asleep. Donna told me they gave her some medication that would let her sleep.

We gathered in the den where Marie managed to get me seated on the sofa and plopped down in my lap. She kept a tight grip on me as I explained what happened at Tracy's. Mom was seated in the love seat with her grandson. Tamara had sat beside me while Audrey took the other side. Lena was on the floor at my feet. Donna and Susan were sitting on the floor by the fireplace.

Everyone seemed to have something to say or had questions to ask. During this time I had a chance to look into the eyes of each of my ladies. Each one seemed to have a look of relief and each winked at me.

It was extremely late and I was exhausted. I kissed Mom goodnight and gave Marie a goodnight hug and kiss. Tamara said she would be along in a few minutes. I spent the next few minutes getting goodnight hugs from the rest of the women, even one from Donna.

I took a quick shower and crawled into bed. I was asleep almost instantly.

I awoke to find a few bodies in bed with me. Tamara was snuggled up on my left and Lena on my right. Audrey had her arm draped over her sister. I kissed Tamara good morning. She stretched and then hugged my neck. "I was very worried about you yesterday."

"I'm sorry if I worried you."

"When Sam told me what was going on I nearly panicked but then I realized that you are John Kegler and you've shown to be able to take care of yourself. I knew you would be okay."

I enveloped her in my arms and kissed her passionately. Mr. Happy wanted to play and poked into her.

"Now John, you can wait another day. After all, I'll be Mrs. John Kegler tomorrow."

I loved the way the sound of that rolled off her tongue. While I was thinking that, I felt a small hand snake around my body. Lena then pulled herself into my back. "Hmm... good morning John. It's nice to wake up with you like this."

"Will you guys be quiet? There is a lonely abandoned woman over here that doesn't need to hear all that," Audrey complained.

"Aww... poor baby. Would you like some attention?" I teased.

"Yes," she pouted.

"Well, get your sexy ass out of bed and get me some coffee and I'll give you some attention."

The reply to that statement was a pillow in my face. We all started playing around and tickling each other. They voiced their displeasure that I wasn't ticklish.

"I'll get the coffee," Tamara said as she stood and threw on her robe.

"I'm going to take a shower if anyone needs their back scrubbed," I said as I eased out of the bed.

I had just stepped into the shower when both Audrey and Lena joined me. We played a little and were drying off when Tamara brought in my coffee. Audrey wrapped a towel around her body and said she had to get ready. Lena followed suit leaving me alone with Tamara.

I sat my coffee down and pulled Tamara close to me. When we broke our kiss I told her how much I loved her. She replied in kind.

By the time I walked out into the kitchen, Donna and Sam were seated at the breakfast table. They said good morning and I sat with them for a few minutes. Sam looked like he hadn't slept all night.

"Sam, take the day off and get some rest," I told him.

"I'm okay," he replied.

"Do what he says," Donna chimed in. "Seeing how you kept watch in your car last night, I know you didn't get much sleep." She paused then continued, "John, what is the deal with the guy you shot yesterday? Who was he?"

"I'm not sure but he called Charlie Moore, one of the general managers of the dealerships I bought. The one I didn't get a good feeling about. I need to call Dan."

Dan answered his cell phone on the second ring. He said hello to me before I spoke. Oh, the wonders of caller ID.

"Did you find out anything about Charlie Moore?"

"You were correct about him trying to flee. Jeff triangulated his cell phone and the state police intercepted him near Tucumcari. They are bringing him back to Albuquerque for questioning. I did some further checking and he is the son-in-law of one of Tracy's molesters."

"That explains a lot. Maybe that's why I got bad vibes from him that day at the meeting. Keep me posted on him. By the way, I'll be in meetings most of the day at the office if you need me."

I hung up the phone and noticed Audrey had come into the kitchen and was dressed for work. I stood up and gave her a hug. She asked if she could ride in to the office with me. I told her I would love sharing the trip with her.

I went to the bedroom and kissed Tamara goodbye and headed to the driveway. Audrey and Donna were waiting for me in the Escalade. I couldn't help noticing Audrey's legs as we drove to the office. I might just have to give some serious dictation this morning.

Once we arrived at the office, Donna went to check in at Dan's suite. Audrey and I continued up to our floor. Christina greeted us with a big smile and commented on how she was looking forward to the wedding and reception.

The reception had slipped my mind. I looked at Audrey and she told me to relax. She said everything had been taken care of.

I had barely sat down at my desk when Lisa came in. She told me the conference call was set up for nine o'clock. I looked at my watch and it was eight-fifteen.

She handed me an agenda for the meeting. I could see that she and Bob had outlined everything I wanted to discuss.

"How are you doing?" I asked Lisa.

"I'm doing okay. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's festivities. I'll be there for the wedding and the reception."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.