My Cousin - Cover

My Cousin

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Encouragement from his cousin leads him to spying on his sister and her friends

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

It was a felt lovely with my sister Amy hand rubbing up and down on my erect cock. This time I made sure that I had connected up my new web cam and was recording all the action within my room.

"I'll bet you don't see many hard ones," I teased, for I only got her to do this for me because I had accused her of being gay.

"What, no," she said.

I reached up and squeezed her naked tits for she was sitting on my bed dressed in just her jeans, having convinced her to remove her top some minutes ago.

"You've got great tits sis," I commented.

"Thanks," she replied but all her attention was on my cock.

"Just a few more," I groaned and squeezed her again and I shot my load a good foot into the air.

"Oh my," she said giving me a couple of extra rubs.

"That was great," I said and leaned over and kissed her nearest nipple.

"You want me to do you now?" I asked, she hadn't allowed me up to now but I lived in hope.

"No, no, I'm fine," she said wiping her hand on a tissue and got to her feet.

"Better be off before mum comes in," she added.

"Right oh sis," I said and I watched her walk out of my room and disappear into hers.

I switched web cams and watched my computer monitor as she quickly stripped off her tight jeans and lay down naked on her bed and use her hairbrush handle on herself.

"Shit sis," I said to myself, "I would have loved to do that for you."

"Hi cousin," a female voice called out and before I turned around I knew who I would see.

I have two cousins but only one is female.

"Hi Lisa," I said stopping so that she could catch up.

Lisa was older than me and was the hottest thing in the universe and I've had my cock in her. Today she looked even hotter than usual with her legs encased in super short and tight skirt and her tits were bursting out of an equally tight t-shirt.

"Fuck me cousin," I exclaimed, for I couldn't help it, she looked that good.

"So how's my young incest partner today," she said with a giggle.

"Trying to get comfortable in these trousers," I said my hand in my pocket and moving my already hard cock into a better position.

"Well I've got a few spare minutes if you want to we can do something with that," she said pointing at my bulge.

"Don't tease cousin," I said, "I love to fuck your brains out but where could we go?"

"I know just the place," she smiled and took my hand.

Two streets down there was a block of concrete garages and behind them was a small gap about two feet wide.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.