My Cousin - Cover

My Cousin

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Encouragement from his cousin leads him to spying on his sister and her friends

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I was in my house all alone when Lisa, my cousin turned up on the doorstep.

"Aunty June in?" she asked, "my mum wants to borrow her sewing machine."

"No not right now," I said, "come in she'll not be long."

She glided past me and sat down in an easy chair, I found it difficult to swallow for she was the hottest girl in the universe. But my dates with Judy had changed me somehow, suddenly I was more confident around girls, even girls like Lisa and seeing her making out with her boyfriends had shown me she was just a girl after all; I fell to my knees.

"Princess I not worthy to be in your presents," I intoned trying not to giggle.

"What, do be silly," she did giggle, "now get up."

One good thing about being on my knees is I had a superb view up her short skirt. I inched closer and started to kiss her feet then moved upwards.

"Stop that," she said but she didn't move or try to stop me.

Slowly I worked my way up to her knees, kissing each inch as I went.

"Will you stop that," she barked but she still didn't do anything to stop me, if anything her knees parted slightly, "your mum will be in soon."

The movement of her knees was just the opening I needed and I moved in closer and started to kiss the inside of her thighs.

"Will you stop that," she said but this time her voice had taken on a more dreamy tone.

Pushing on, ever upwards, my head itself was pushed her legs more and more apart. I was up to her skirt now and onto those beautiful smooth thighs. Now I brought my hands into play as well as my lips. She had stopped talking now but from my position I couldn't see her expression on her face so I just kept pushed on. I knew I was winning for suddenly I could smell her arousal; something I had smelt before with Judy and just to confirm my suspicions her hand came down to stroked my hair. I was up above her skirt line now and the smell was getting stronger.

"Oh my," she sighed.

I was there, I had reached her knickers and in doing so I had forced her legs wide open. It was easy for me to reached up and pull aside the gusset and get my tongue in.

"Oh," she gasped as I hit home onto her sweet spot.

He hips were moving now, pushing themselves against me.

"Oh fuck me," she sighed, the way she said it was not an invitation just an expression of how she felt.

I didn't care how she meant it, I unzipped myself and disengaged down below and moved upwards. In doing so my hard cock found its own way to where it wanted to be, and it slipped into her with ease.

"Oh no don't," she sighed, but it was too late for I was already cock deep inside her wet pussy.

"Oh god no," she cried but her hips pushed back at me with every thrust I made.

It then struck me that I was no longer a virgin, I had my cock deep inside a girl for the first time and what a girl at that.

"Yes, yes," she shouted and pushed against me hard, then after a shudder she was still as her orgasm flooded her system.

Two more good hard pumps and I was there too.

"You little shit," she said but her tone of voice stripped any malice from her words.

I pulled out and zipped up just in time to hear the front door slam as my mum came home.

"Hi Lisa," called out my mum and to look at us, you would never believe anything had just happened between us.

Lisa didn't stay long and soon she was heading for the door. She caught my eye and I knew she wanted me to meet her outside.

"You little shit," she said again and this time there was a hint of a giggle in her voice.

"Don't you know we're cousins," she said, "and it's not allowed for us to do that."

"No way," I said, "I've heard that cousins can get married these days."

"In your dreams," she laughed, "I wouldn't marry you if you were the last man on earth."

"Shit, it wasn't a proposal," and we laughed together.

"Got to go," she said but her tone of voice said she didn't want to, "see you around cousin."

"Bye," I said and watched her trim figure walk away.

I couldn't believe it, my eyes followed her until she turned the corner, one last wave and she was gone. I had fucked that, that beautiful sexy girl, I had had my cock inside her.

Judy was waiting for me the next day after school.

"Hi," she said.

She looked great but she wasn't in the same ballpark as Lisa.

"You look great," I said and hugged and kissed her.

I took her hand and pulled her not unwillingly to our spot behind the pavilion. My hands moved over her smooth skin as we kissed again and again. The session with my cousin yesterday had made me dissatisfied with just a feel and a blowjob; I wanted it all. Under her school blouse her small tits were unfettered and lovely and firm in the palms of my hands. I couldn't make any comparisons with my cousin's Lisa tits for I hadn't gotten my hands on hers yet.

"Mmm, that's nice," she sighed as I gently squeezed her.

Today I would attack her like I did with Lisa yesterday so I moved down wards and started to kiss her legs and then slowly moved upwards again.

"Oh my god," she sighed as my kisses got higher and higher until at last I reach the top.

I knelt up and grabbed the waistband of her knickers and pulled, she even raised her bum slightly to help me. I threw them down and got back to the job in hand; my tongue found her sweet spot and got to work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.