My Cousin - Cover

My Cousin

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Encouragement from his cousin leads him to spying on his sister and her friends

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The other week my cousin came over for the afternoon, Mike is a year older than me and that year, at our ages, makes all the difference somehow, he feels much more grown up somehow. We went up to my room to hang for a while and chat and play computer games on my PS2 consol.

"Your sister is getting hot," he said out of the blue.

"What?" I said not really hearing him.

"Your sister, Amy," he repeated, "getting a nice set of curves."

Well I hadn't noticed, well you don't if it's your younger sister and you see her every day.

"Seen her stripped yet?" he asked.

"No," I had to admit and hadn't thought about it either.

"God you should see mine," he said, his sister was two years older than him and she was the hottest thing in the universe.

"Yeah, I hid my spare 'web cam' in her room some time ago," he boasted, "you should see what she gets up to in there."

Well my mind boggled at the thought.

"Yeah, course I recorded most of it onto DVD disc," he said, "I'm sure you could do the same."

My mind was still digesting the thought of seeing the hottest thing doing 'things' in her room, not that I had any idea what these things could be.

"Can I see some of it?" I asked.

"Sure, why not," he said with a big smile, "and I'll help you set yours up too if you want, then we can swap discs."

I'm not sure I wanted him to see my sister doing things in her room but then I really did want to see his.

"Yeah right, ok," I agreed.

"This is her room here," he said banging on the partion wall.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"What about that," he pointed at a ventilation hole near the ceiling.

"I think it stuck closed," I said remembering the last time we decorated my room and the vents wouldn't move.

"Let's check her room," he said.

Luckily Amy was out at the moment but she was expected back at any minute.

"Yeah, will you look at that," he said pointing at her vent, "do you see her middle knob is missing."

"Yeah," I said, the knob was there to open and close the vents but sometime long ago, it had fallen off and now all there was, was a small hole.

Back again in my room he moved my chair over to the wall and stood on it to reach the vent.

"If we can remove this," he said, "we can install a web cam behind it and lined up with that small hole then bingo we can see into her room."

After a few minutes with a screwdriver the vent cover was removed and Mike was inspecting the cavity beyond.

"Yeah, should be no problem," he said, "yours is a 'USB' one right," I just nodded, "right we'll hide the wire up here with the connection just sticking out then you can just plug in when you need it. Ok hand up your camera."

I disconnected my web cam from the top of my monitor and handed it up to him. With a little bit of fiddling about he replaced the vent cover and stepped down from the chair.

"There that should do it," he said with a big smile, "boot up your computer and plug this in," he said holding out the lead.

The computer took ages to boot up but at last I double clicked on the web cam icon and soon we both were looking into my sister room. The picture did not fill the complete screen because the hole was too small but despite that we could see her bed and dressing table.

"There you go," he said, "don't forget to record to your hard drive, I suggest you make up a new folder and then copy it all to disc later."

We left it and went back to our paused game but both of us were waiting for the sound of the front door banging to signal that she was home. It seemed like hours but in truth it was no more than one. We left our game again and I clicked on the web cam icon and we waited. She walked in to her room and threw her coat down.

"Start the recording," prompted Mike so I used the pull down menu and clicked on record.

She sat at her dressing table and just stared at her reflection in the mirror. I don't know about Mike but I could hardly breath. Then she got up quickly and unbuttoned her white blouse and for the first time, I could see her in her bra. Next came her skirt but that's as far as she went, for she rummaged in a draw and pulled on jeans and a T-shirt. She exited and we heard her head downstairs.

"Not bad for a start," commented Mike, "nice pair of tits on her, wait till later when she gets ready for bed, ok." I suppose we better go down stairs but remember, always disconnect the wire or somebody might twig to what you are doing, ok."

"Yeah right," I said and using the chair I reached up and removed the USB cable.

Night time came slowly but at last Mike went home with a wink to me before he did and I headed for my room to do my homework. I reconnect the cable and booted up the computer. It took ages before Amy came up stairs to have her nightly bath. I hit the record icon and watched as slowly her clothes came off until she was naked. She wrapped herself in her bathrobe and headed for the bathroom. While she was there I copied all I had so far onto a disc and wiped my hard disc clean.

It was ages before she reappeared and now there she sat in front of her mirror brushing her hair and she was still totally naked. I don't think I've ever been so hard. It was so uncomfortable that I had to release it from my pants and stroke myself. She was finished now in front of her mirror and she moved over and lay down on her bed; she was just about in shot. She lay there for some minutes then her hands reached up and cupped her fine looking tits. God despite coming once into a tissue just minutes ago, I was hard again. After a few minutes squeezing her own tits one hand descended over her flat stomach and on down to her groin. Her thighs opened to receive her hand and soon I witnessed her frigging herself, first slowly but her rhythm build up until her hips were jerking against her hand; again I spurted into my tissue.

I copied the forty minutes on to a disc and again wiped my hard drive. I disconnected my cables and went to bed. My mind was filled with images of my naked sister and sleep didn't come quickly.

Mike came over again at the weekend and with him this time he brought a disc of his sister.

"I'll show you mine," he said with a smile, "then you can show me yours, ok."

I just nodded and he inserted his disc into my computer. On the screen it showed what I supposed was Lisa's bedroom, mostly her bed and not much else, my view into my sister's room was a lot better.

"I had to hide it on the top of her wardrobe," he confessed, "no where else to put it."

I watched the screen and then Lisa came in with a guy, her boyfriend I suppose. They lay down on the bed and started to make out. Quickly their clothes were removed and they started to fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.