Security Cameras - Cover

Security Cameras

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I had left the tape playing when I went to check out the storeroom so when I got back to the manager's office I could see movement on the screen. It was June our junior full timer and she was taking her outer clothes off. What the fuck, I thought for we had a large ladies bathroom if she wanted to change. I guess she was changing out of her store uniform and putting on something else to meet with her boyfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

I had joined the firm straight from school and had quickly moved on until I was put forward for management training and by my nineteenth birthday I was under manager to Mr Burton in the convenience store in the New Road Branch. They were long days for we were open early to late but all in all I enjoyed my time there and was looking forward to being the youngest manager in the company history with my very own store.

Under me I had three full time staff with a number of temporary and Saturday girls to run the store. It was my job to organize them so that we always had enough on duty. Mr Burton had been strangely quiet lately and I could tell that something was on his mine but as yet he hadn't told me anything about it.

It was a quiet Sunday when things started, I was in alone with just a couple of temporary girls in to run the place, Mr Burton rarely came in at the week end. We had run out of a brand of beer and I knew we had some in the storeroom but I couldn't remember where. None of the girls knew so it was down to me to find them. After about fifteen minutes looking where I thought they should be I started looking where they shouldn't. Almost immediately I came across what looked like a security video recorder and it was switched on. Now in Mr Burton's office there were a couple of these to record from the security cameras around the cash desk just in case we were robbed. But what was one doing hidden in the storeroom?

Well I knew one thing, where there's a recorder there has to be a camera; trouble being that these days they can be very small. After a few minutes searching I gave up and went back to the recorder. I then noticed that the tape had finished and stopped, I pushed eject and then held the tape in my hand. Back in Mr Burton's office I pushed the tape into the spare recorder, turned of the monitor and pressed rewind then after it had completely rewound I pressed play.

On the screen in good quality, sharp and very clear black and white was the storeroom and from the view I could guess where the camera was hidden. Sure enough on re-inspection I found the little devil behind some tins on a shelf over the doorway. I had left the tape playing when I went to check out the storeroom so when I got back to the manager's office I could see movement on the screen. It was June our junior full timer and she was taking her outer clothes off. What the fuck, I thought for we had a large ladies bathroom if she wanted to change. I guess she was changing out of her store uniform and putting on something else to meet with her boyfriend.

I now watched intently as her store dress dropped to the floor to reveal her scanty bra and knickers beneath. I had often looked at June as she past by for she was very pretty with a nice slim figure. Now on the small screen in front of me I could see much more of it. Then wonders of wonders she reached behind her back and unclipped her bra strap and that too ended up on the floor. Her tits were small but very beautifully shaped and I became aware of my hard cock within my shorts. The reason why she had chosen the store room now became evident for there was a large mirror attached to the wall from a long forgotten promotional for shampoo and now before it she looked at herself moving this way and that to get every angle. Out of a small bag she pulled out a new dress for the evening and she slipped it over her head and arranged it. The show was over and she was heading for the door.

I fast-forwarded the rest of the tape but there was nothing else, now I had to make a decision of what to do now. It was obvious that Mr Burton had placed the camera there, for one must assume to watch the storeroom for thefts but he had caught something completely different. I could just replace the tape but I dearly longed to keep it and June's strip tease. Home was just minutes away so without telling anyone I slipped away and made a copy on my twin recorders at home. Nobody had missed me and I replace the tape and when went on to look for the lost beer.


Sunday turned into Monday and today I was looking at June with different eyes. I had watched her strip tease again and again on my big screen at home. Mr Burton came in and spent most of the day in his office. Usually on weekdays I would be the last one there to set the alarms and lock up. Quite unexpectedly Mr Burton told me to go home early and he would do it. I sat on the wall of the car park and watched as the staff cars left until there was just Mr Burton's Rover left. Ten minutes I waited and still no sign of him so I wandered around the back. There was only one light on and that was Mr Burton's office. I crept up and through the blinds I could see inside. What I saw brought a sharp intake of breath for there was June bent over his desk, her head towards me but luckily her eyes were closed. Mr Burton was standing close behind her and he was thrusting into her. This wasn't an act of love for I could see that he had a tight hold of her short hair and he was using it to pulling himself quite roughly against her

This was too much of a coinstance to be anything else than a bit of sexual blackmail. Mr Burton had seen his chance and gone for it just like I would have done. If that was true then I had the same tape he did and couldn't I expect the same treatment from June. Just then June eyes opened and our eyes met. I ducked away but I was sure she had seen and recognized me.

All morning the next day she wouldn't catch my eye then Mr Burton had his scheduled meeting with the District manger and he wouldn't be back that day. It was locking up time and June and I were the last ones to go. She stood by the locked door her back towards me when she span around and looked my straight in the eye.

"You saw didn't you?" she said, "it's not what you think."

I just started at her not saying anything but I noticed there was a small tear in her eye.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.