Intern Reaction - Cover

Intern Reaction

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Chelsea knows what her mom and dad are up to in their sexual lives, but when her father is rumored to have been involved with his intern, Monica, she decides to show her folks that they're not the only ones who are sexually active.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Chapter 1

Chelsea was in her early 20s and she'd been rapidly budding into a young woman. She'd been in early adolescence when her father, Bill, had moved into the Oval Office and while Bill and her mother, Hillary, didn't think she was aware of his dalliances with other women besides her mother, Chelsea was much more insightful into his behavior than they could have imagined.

Chelsea was very pleased when she began to develop a budding womanly figure. It had seemed forever before she entered puberty and finally saw her body start to get curves and the most exciting developments were when her breasts had started growing. Chelsea knew she had the genes to become a physically very sexy woman because she could readily look at her mother, Hillary, and she that she was destined to grow a nicely curved figure and a nice set of breasts. Chelsea remembered when she could hardly wait to get tits and all that went along with anticipating puberty and early developing womanhood.

By her late teens, Chelsea had a nice set of tits going and she loved it as she began to go shopping for sexy bras, panties and even sexier bikinis to wear around the guys she was dating and went to school with. Her mother had even gone with her a few times to Victoria's Secret and some other nice lingerie shops in the D.C. area to help Chelsea buy bra, panties and other lingerie that she'd need as she steadily grew into a mature young woman.

Chelsea first heard the news of the scandal -- the latest scandal -- between her father and Monica from her mother, Hillary. Her mother had called her at college and told her there were rumors that her father had been having a sexual affair with one of his 21-year old interns.

When Hillary hung up the phone call, Chelsea sat quietly and thought about her father and this faceless girl she'd never met named Monica. She had lots of thoughts as she tried to imagine whatever might have gone on between her Dad and Monica and she felt her nipples grow hard and her pussy start to get wet from her fantasies about the two of them together.

Chelsea also knew about her mother's sexual liaisons and she knew her mother was definitely bisexual. Chelsea thought her mother, Hillary, was a very beautiful woman and she felt her heart racing as she thought of her in the arms of another woman. Chelsea could list several attractive women she was sure her mother had had affairs with while her father was off playing with other women and girls much younger than himself.

Chelsea decided it was time to clue her parents in on their own young daughter and what she'd learned in recent years. She picked up her cell phone and called a male friend of hers who was a filmmaking major. That evening she arranged for her boyfriend, Chuck, to meet her there in her apartment and she told him precisely what she had in mind. She and Chuck had been intimate lovers for several months now. Chelsea was on the West Coast and her parents on the East, but she felt sure that since they'd sent her off to college, they must know that she was sexually active. If not, she was about to make that reality abundantly clear to them. She sat Chuck down and explained that she wanted their mutual friend to video them making love and she hoped he didn't mind. Her boyfriend readily agreed and told her she would probably get royally fucked because he found it a huge turn-on to know they were going to be caught on videotape.

She went into Chuck's arms when he arrived that night and Chelsea only had on a pair of workout shorts and a loose-fitting T-shirt with no bra underneath. Her tits had grown into at least B-cup size and she knew that within another year or two, she'd be assured of needing at least a C-cup size bra. Chelsea was pleased with her nice sexy breasts and she knew that Chuck loved them a lot as well. Chuck quickly had Chelsea in his arms, and they began making out lustily as they always did.

Chelsea had been a late bloomer sexually but once she'd gotten into a circle of friends and then had finally lost her virginity, she'd quickly picked up more sexual knowledge and experience than most girls her own age. Once Chelsea had lost her virginity, she realized what she'd been missing sexually and she tried to make up for it in short time.

Chuck was kissing Chelsea hotly and she returned his kisses every bit as urgently. Then he reached down, grabbing the bottom of her T-shirt and he pulled it off over her head, exposing her sexy rounded breasts and nice dark contrasting nipples on the peaks of both tits. Chuck sucked one nipple into his mouth while he caressed and played with her other one, and then he stood and began getting undressed before he removed Chelsea's shorts and got her completely naked for their "on camera" fuck together. Chelsea and Chuck both managed to ignore her friend there in the bedroom getting everything they did down on film and when Chelsea got down between Chuck's legs and started blowing his cock, her filming friend zoomed the lens in to get Chelsea's head on her boyfriend's hard cock in as great a detail as he could manage. There was no question who it was that was sucking Chuck's cock as her friend listened to video camera whirring quietly.

Chelsea didn't suck Chuck to climax but when she had him fully hard, she pushed Chuck over onto his back, and then Chelsea, now totally naked, climbed up on her boyfriend's stomach and reached behind her ass to take his hardon on her hand and then she lifted her body and guided the head of his cock straight up into her wet horny pussy.

As Chelsea let gravity pull her downward onto Chuck's penetrating cock, she let out a lusty hot moan and then she leaned forward, steadying herself on Chuck's chest while she began to gyrate her pussy up and down on the hard length of his dick inside her pussy.

"Fuck me, Chuck, fuck me good," Chelsea moaned and she loved how he reached up and cupped both her full jiggling tits as she rode his cock like she was on a bucking bronco. Then, in only 15 minutes of fucking together, Chuck bellowed that he was cumming and shortly after that, Chelsea let her boyfriend know that she was getting off for the first time too. Then, as Chuck shot his cumload inside her, Chelsea stopped gyrating as she felt her orgasm explode over her entire body.

Chelsea hoped that her mother and father were enjoying the show that they were eventually going to see.


Chapter 2

Chelsea wasn't nearly finished with her boyfriend or with the videotape that she wanted her friend to make of her in outwardly open sex play with her boyfriend. She wanted to give her folks an eyeful when they put this tape in their VCRs and hit "Play". After Chelsea had fucked her boyfriend Chuck to a powerful orgasm, she climbed off of his now softening cock and Chelsea situated herself between her boyfriend's thighs where the camera could see everything she did. With the sexy full lips that Chelsea had inherited from her parents, she knew that whenever she got a guy's cock in her mouth, it looked incredibly sexy as she sucked her boyfriend's hard cock.

Chelsea chuckled to herself because unless she made a video diary and told her parents everything she'd been doing to lose her sexual innocence, they'd never know that she'd learned to love giving blowjobs and that she'd sucked the dicks on lots of her guy friends that she'd never even gone out on dates with. Chelsea loved sucking a horny dick only second to fucking a hard cock. And there were other things she'd also loved to do now that they would find out about in time.

Chelsea knew what Chuck liked and she got down between his legs and she wrapped her hand firmly around his cock and began licking it from the head down over his balls. Chuck sat back and let Chelsea have her way totally with him. Chelsea licked the head of Chuck's cock and she had him licked clean from her pussy juices and his cum and then she began licking and stroking Chuck's hardening cock to bring him off so she could get his second cumload in her mouth and tummy. As soon as Chelsea picked up the rhythm of the blowjob, she began bobbing her head up and down over the entire head and several inches of her boyfriend's large thick cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh, baby, suck that dick, Chelsea," Chuck moaned, knowing that talking sexy and hot to Chelsea made it that much hotter for her. He loved how everybody thought Chelsea was so proper and well raised and how he'd come to realize she was one of the lustiest and naughtiest girls he'd ever been intimate with.

Chelsea loved the sexy taste of her own pussy and Chuck's sperm combined and she felt her pussy growing very wet and horny again from the blowjob she was enjoying giving him. She found herself wondering if her mother Hillary ever gave her father blowjobs or if they ever even had sex anymore. She didn't see how her mother or father could go without having sex on a regular basis, and then laughed as she bobbed her head up and down more quickly, reminding herself that they were having sex -- just not with each other.

"Ohhhhhh, suck me off, Chelsea, yeah, baby, give me that hot mouth and suck me off, girl," Chuck moaned as he could feel his second orgasm rapidly approaching. He loved to cum with Chelsea, and he knew she'd be more than ready to fuck him again shortly.

Chuck finally couldn't hold back any longer. Chelsea was not only taking most of his cock in her mouth but she was jacking him up and down with her hand as well. Then, Chuck moaned that he was going to shoot, and Chelsea felt the first thick powerful spurt of his cum shoot from his juice hole and down her swallowing throat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.