Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle - Cover

Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle

Copyright© 2004 by wc63

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - For Corey, being a rock star is more fun than winning the lottery! And as wild as it is already, Amanda and her sister Cindy are gonna rock his world like never before!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

The door at the rear of the meeting room was open, and Amanda followed Cindy and Corey into the living room.

"God, it's huge!" Amanda said, looking around the room. "I mean, you don't really get a feel for it from the diagrams, but this is really big!"

"Biggest prop-driven cargo job I could find." Corey stated proudly. "Aren't you glad I didn't go for some piss-ass little executive jet?"

"Am I ever!" Amanda took two quick steps into a cartwheel into a back handspring. "Lots of room! Let's see 'em do that in a Lear jet!" she laughed.

Cindy was walking around the room making notes in a little notebook. Facing the rear of the plane, the bar/kitchen/studio control booth was in the left rear corner, the bathroom projected into the room in the right rear corner, and the door to the bedroom was in the middle of the rear wall. There were two large windows, two feet high by four feet wide on the left wall, and a row of porthole windows on the right. Like the rest of the plane except the cargo area, the floor was covered with deep pile harvest gold carpet. The walls were cream white, the ceiling covered with acoustic tile of the same color.

"It'll take a while getting used to the curved side walls, but God it's so beautiful!" Amanda stated, looking out the window.

"I'm glad you like it." Corey said with obvious pride.

Amanda went through the door to the bedroom. It had the same windows as the living room, a small door in the left side of the rear wall that opened into the huge walk-in closet, and a matching small door in the right corner that led back to the cargo area. Unlike the living room there was no flat ceiling, the curve of the side walls continuing up and over in a high arch, following the plane's contours.

"It seems like destiny that I met you both just as it was ready." Corey said from behind her. His arms slid around her and clasped just under her breasts, his body snuggling against her back. "You didn't have much time to decide what you were going to do in here. Think you'll have to make any revisions?"

"No" she said, laying her hands over his. "I'm even more sure now that I've seen it. And it was destiny. I can't wait to make love with you in here."

She turned around in his embrace, reached up to lace her fingers around his neck, and lifted herself up to wrap her legs around his waist.

"God I love you so much." she said, her face two inches from his.

He wrapped one arm around her waist, the other under her bum, and kissed her lovingly.

They heard the quiet whine and throb as the first engine started, the sound and vibration building as the second, third and fourth engines ignited and turned over, settling into a low roar of fire with a high turbine whine.

"God, that turns me on." Amanda whispered in his ear. "So much power... it's exciting."

"Get off him, you little nympho!" Cindy teased as she hugged them, then slid her hands between their legs, caressing Corey's balls and Amanda's pussy through their jeans. "We'll be taking off in five minutes!"

"Please be sure that all doors are firmly latched, and all objects secured." Maggie's voice asked over the hidden intercom speakers. "We'll be taxi-ing in three minutes."

"Told ya." Cindy giggled.

"Then stop playing with me down there, ya big tease!" Amanda responded.

She slid down from Corey and they closed the doors behind them on the way to the cockpit. When they reached the meeting room Markus was pulling up the counter-weighted stairs by the support cables. They swung upward and closed, becoming the door, and Markus latched it with a large lever.

The girls were going to sit on the couch and buckle themselves in when Corey said:

"Just a sec." He turned a lever on the back of the couch and slid it forward to just behind the pilot's chairs, and the girls realized it was on recessed rails. "There. Now we can see out the windows." he said as he took the middle seat. Markus came around the couch and took the co-pilot's chair, strapping himself in and settling a headset over his ears.

"Mandy, it is Mandy, right?" Maggie asked as she turned around in her chair.

"Amanda." she corrected.

"Sorry, Amanda, at least I was close. And... Cindy right?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Anyway Amanda, you should give Cindy the window seat." Maggie said.

"Why?" Amanda asked as she buckled herself into the other one.

"So she can see out the side window, and you can't." Maggie told her with an evil grin. "The extra disorientation adds to the rush when you can only see out the front."

"Cool!" Amanda enthused.

Maggie keyed her mike. "Tower, this is seven three three niner tango zebra charlie, requesting clearance for a thirty minute shakedown, over."

The tower responded promptly: "Roger that, seven three three niner tango zebra charlie. You're cleared on runway four. Over."

"Roger on runway four, tower. Requesting airspace for aerobatic manoeuvres, over."

The tower man gave her a list of co-ordinates for open airspace and added: "Have fun, Maggie! Over."

"Thanks Joe, I'm sure we will, over." Maggie eased back on the throttles, and the plane slowly moved, rolling out of the hangar at walking speed.

"Wanna taxi it out, Markus?" Maggie asked as they cleared the hangar doors. "Get a feel for how he handles on the ground?"

"Thanks." Markus said as he took the handgrips in front of him.

"You know where you're goin'?" she asked. He gave her a intense smirk with a raised eyebrow. "Sorry, stupid question." she admitted with a grin, raising her hands in the air. "I guess I'm not used to men who have their shit together."

"He?" Cindy asked. "I thought planes were referred to as 'she'."

"Most planes are 'she'." Maggie agreed. "Some are as male as your man sitting beside you. Most fighter planes are 'he'. Attack helicopters are all 'he'. And this over-muscled bad boy," she affectionately patted the side of her chair, "is definitely a 'he'!"

"How do you know?" Amanda asked.

"It's a feel thing." Maggie stated. "The male ones, when you push 'em to their limit and you're a woman, you get a feeling like they're fucking you. Pardon my language. What do you think, Markus?"

"Oh yah. I flew a Corsair once. You know, World War Two aircraft carrier fighter plane? Very male plane. Felt like an extension of my dick."

"I believe it." Maggie agreed. "Would you believe this thing's faster than that Corsair?"

"Really? I'm impressed!" Markus replied.

"What'll we name him, Corey?" Amanda asked.

"Rex." Corey answered with no hesitation, leaning back and lacing his fingers behind his head. "Makes me feel like a king."

Everyone chuckled at that.

Markus turned them onto the runway and gently applied the brakes. "This is where you take over." he told Maggie.

"Okay." Maggie said, turning in her chair to address them all. "Little Amanda here wants me to freak her out. Any of you get airsick? No? Any motion sickness? Ever thrown up on one of the rides at the fair? No? Alright. If anyone starts to feel anything bad, let me know and I'll level it out. If I don't level it out fast enough, remember there's barf bags in a pocket under the front edge of the couch. Hold it tight to your mouth or you'll get stuff up your nose and stuff.

"This little maneuver is called 'Evasive Short Runway Take Off', amongst other things. It's what you do when you're leavin' someplace where people in the area on the ground are gonna shoot at you." She pushed the throttles smoothly forward to their limit, and they could feel the big plane straining against the brakes without moving. When she released the brakes the plane lurched forward, then accelerated powerfully, pressing them back in their seats. She pulled back on the yoke and they leaped into the air, climbing at an incredibly steep angle.

"Jesus!" Corey exclaimed.

"Yup. Not too many cargo units'll climb at fifty five degrees." Maggie stated happily.

They soon leveled off, then she banked left hard enough to put the plane on it's side, then leveled out.

"Okay. We've got ten minutes till we get to where we can have some fun. You can unstrap and have a drink and a pee if you want." Maggie told them. She put the plane on auto-pilot and turned to Corey.

"So what made you decide to install 1407's in this thing?" she asked.

"I just told him I wanted the best engines that'd fit. He started asking me if I wanted Pratt and Whitney this or General Electric that, and I told him to use what he would use if it was his plane and price was no object. Which it wasn't."

"What kind are they?" Amanda asked.

"Rolls Royce." Maggie told her with a smile.

"Wow! We live in a Rolls Royce!" Amanda laughed.

"Not really." Maggie smiled. "Just the engines are Rolls. The old man really got off on building this thing. He wrenched on it himself for ten hours a day for over a month. His restorations have gotta be perfect to the original specs, and he doesn't get many custom jobs where he can just go nuts and give it the royal treatment."

"Who built it originally? What company I mean." Cindy asked.

"Hughes Aircraft. This thing's a classic. You'll never see another one like it. It was one of the biggest transports going at the time it was built."

"Hughes Aircraft? Like Howard Hughes?" Amanda asked.

"Like his dad, actually. Howard inherited the company, then sold it. Now it's Hughes Aerospace, and General Motors owns it."

"It's so beautiful." Cindy marveled, admiring the view.

"If you look over there, you can see the snowstorm over Seattle." Maggie pointed out.

Amanda unbuckled and looked out the window on the other side.

"How high up are we?" she asked.

"Seventeen thousand feet." Markus answered.

"Man, I bet I can see clear to Idaho." Amanda marveled.

They enjoyed the view till the alarm on the autopilot went off.

"Okay, everybody strap in. We're there." Maggie advised. "You want to take a few turns before I get started? Get a feel for how he handles?" she asked Markus.

"I'd love to." he replied, and put his hands on the yoke.

"All yours." She told him as she snapped off the auto-pilot. He took it through some gentle banking 'S' turns, then some up and downs like they were flying over low hills.

"Thanks." he said, and she resumed control.

"You'll do." She told him with a grin. "Good touch on the rudder in that cross gust back there."

"Thanks." he said, obviously proud and relieved at her judgment.

"Okay people, check your pockets for loose objects, and cinch those belts up tight, and I do mean tight. This baby'll do all the maneuvers an F-15 can do, it just takes a while longer to get through 'em!" Maggie advised.

"We're ready." Corey replied after a few moments.

"Then hang on to your ass!" Maggie told them, and immediately did a roll to the left all the way around, then another to the right, up into a complete loop, then nosed down into an outside loop that didn't go all the way back to level. Instead when the nose was pointed straight up she let it stall with a sickening feeling as the plane came to a stop in the air. She played with the throttles with her right hand and the plane pinwheeled in the air and dove straight down. She let it accelerate until they could hear the air screaming past the windows.

"Yeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaaa!!!!!" Amanda yelled, holding her arms up in the air like a roller coaster rider.

"This is max speed, almost Mach one." Maggie stated calmly, then slowly brought it out of the dive into a shallow climb to scrub off some speed. Then she did eleven consecutive barrel rolls to the left, the plane rolling faster and faster, then leveled it out completely upside down.

"We havin' fun yet?" she asked with a grin.

"Oh God yes!" Amanda told her. "And Cindy and Corey look pretty funny with their hair like that!"

"You too, princess!" Corey laughed.

Maggie brought them back upside right and lifted the nose up to climb at the steepest angle possible for what seemed like a long time, then leveled out again.

"This is our ceiling, as high as you go without pressure or oxygen." she told them. "Now you get to feel the wildest thing you can do in a plane like this." She tipped the nose forward into a dive, let the speed build again, then lifted it skyward again and closed the throttles a bit. "We're now in a parabolic arc. I can give you almost two minutes of zero gravity. If you don't look outside, the illusion of being in space is incredibly powerful."

Corey unzipped a pocket and brought out a stick of gum, unwrapped it and popped it into his mouth, rolled the wrapper into a ball and set it floating in front of him. Cindy and Amanda watched it turning lazily in the air in rapt fascination.

"I wish I could make love in only two minutes." Amanda said in wonderment as Corey tapped the wrapper slowly back and forth between his widespread hands.

They all laughed, and Cindy said:

"I swear Amanda, you have the most one track mind in the world!"

"Maybe I do," Amanda agreed, "But think about it! Sex in zero gravity! Wouldn't it be great?"

"Yes it would." Markus said quietly, smiling at Maggie. To his surprise, she blushed crimson.

"Okay, I'm pulling out." she said. "Grab that loose object." Corey caught it and zipped it back in his pocket.

Maggie took them through another long and exhilarating series of rolls, loops, and stalls, did one final high bank turn, then leveled out.

"Well, I'd better head back if I want to get you back when I said I would." she said. "You can un-buckle for about fifteen minutes."

Amanda ripped her seat belt buckle open, then reached over and did the same for Corey's. She stood up, grabbed him by the hands and pulled him out of his seat with surprising strength.

"C'mere. I've gotta talk to you right now!" she told him. She threw open the door, pulled him through the meeting room and the door to the living room, slamming it behind them.

"Uh, Markus, do you think I could talk to Cindy for a minute?" Maggie asked, setting the auto-pilot.

"Sure." he replied with an easy smile. He unbuckled and went into the meeting room, closing the door behind him.

"Thanks." Maggie said, sounding relieved. "She's gonna fuck his brains out, isn't she? Amanda and Corey, I mean."

"Oh yah." Cindy agreed, laughing. She got up and took the co-pilot's chair.

"That's what I thought." Maggie said, nodding. "I thought you might want to join them, and I... well, the thought of being alone with Markus scared the hell out of me! I don't know what's got into me! I'm giddy as a school girl, and I'm not exactly a vestal virgin!"

"I can see it." Cindy said. "Markus is a hell of a man. If I weren't already in love with Corey, I'd be pretty attracted to him."

"You're in love with him? Aren't you jealous that they're back there fucking right now?"

"A bit." Cindy mused. "I wish she wanted me that bad."

Maggie looked flabbergasted, then grinned and nodded. "I see. You know you and Amanda look a lot alike, and you have the same last name. Are you cousins or something?"

"She's my sister." Cindy said, watching to see how Maggie would take that.

"Your sister? And you... Christ I'm sorry. I must sound like a prude."

"Yes, she's my sister, and my lover, since yesterday morning. But I've wanted her for a long time. And we're both in love with Corey. You think you can be comfortable with that?"

"Hell, I can be comfortable with anything that makes you happy: sisters, football teams, donkeys, whatever." Maggie laughed. "It just surprised the hell out of me for a second, that's all."

"Cool." Cindy replied. There was silence for a minute, as they were occupied with their thoughts.

"Hey, if you did want to join them, I'm sorry I kept you up here. Go ahead if you want." Maggie said.

"No, that's okay." Cindy laughed. "That roller coaster ride you gave us was a blast, but my stomach's still full of butterflies, so I'm not in the mood."

They shared another comfortable silence.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Maggie finally asked, wistfully.

Cindy laughed. "Hell, I was in love with Corey long before I ever met him! I believe in love before first sight!"

"Yah? How's that work?" Maggie asked.

"Well, Amanda started it. She was your typical obsessed fan. Masturbated to his videos for twelve hours a day, that kind of thing. I thought she was nuts. And him, I figured anyone that seemed that perfect must be an asshole underneath, so I figured if I could prove it to her, she'd get over it. So I investigated him thoroughly, and the more I found out about him, the more I found out how cool he really is. I fell in love with him and didn't tell Amanda, but I shared what I'd found out with her, and she went from being infatuated to loving him too. I snuck her into his dressing room night before last, but she didn't call to say she was okay and I got worried, so I broke in myself. Markus almost shot me, but that's his job, I guess. Anyway, we've been on this absolutely crazy joy ride ever since."

"Wow! That's pretty wild!" Maggie laughed.

"Isn't it though?" Cindy smiled, leaning back and sighing contentedly.

"You've only been together two days?" Maggie asked in amazement. "That's incredible! You guys act like you've been with each other for months!"

"I know. I feel like I've known him all my life. Of course, I have known Amanda all my life."

"So, you think I should go for Markus? I mean, do you think he likes me?" Maggie asked.

"Are you nuts? He's crazy about you!" Cindy laughed.

"Really? I mean you really think so?"

Cindy sat forward and put her hand on Maggie's shoulder. "Girl," she said, "You should grab that man with both hands and hang on tight. If you don't, you're being stupid as a post, and you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Trust me, I have a talent for these kinds of things."

"You're sure?" Maggie asked nervously.

"I'm sure." Cindy nodded confidently.

"Oh, thanks Cindy!" Maggie cried happily, and they hugged warmly.

Cindy leaned back and winked, and got up to go to the door.

"Oh shit! Give me a minute, okay?" Maggie said. She pulled her hair out of the ponytail holder and shook it out, letting her wavy, shoulder-length red tresses fall softly around her face. She stood up and kicked off her sneakers, unzipped the company coveralls, and stepped out of them to reveal tight jeans and an even tighter green T-shirt that read: U.S. ARMY. She put her sneakers back on, tossed the coveralls into the bathroom and shut the door. She turned to Cindy and asked: "How do I look?"

"Hmm. Bend down here a bit." Cindy said, and reached into an inside pocket for a tube of lipstick and some mascara. She applied them quickly and expertly, stepped back, and looked Maggie up and down. "Damn, woman, you're really beautiful. And you've got a body I'd kill for."

"Thanks." Maggie said, blushing. "I've never really been one for make-up. But then I've never felt like this about a guy before."

"I kinda figured." Cindy giggled, looking her up and down again. Maggie had bright green eyes and a sprinkling of freckles across the bridge of her nose. Her firm breasts more than filled her C-cup bra, and her nipples showed plainly. Her torso tapered down to a slim waist, then flared out to medium-wide hips with a high and muscular ass.

"It's funny, I've spent my whole life wishing I looked like you and Amanda, all petite and cuddly." she said.

"The grass is always greener on the other side." Cindy said with a smile. "You know, I've never really thought this about another woman except Amanda, but if I wasn't already in love with her, I'd be really attracted to you."

"Oh God." Maggie said in embarrassment, blushing beet red and hiding her face in her hand.

"Alright, let's see some confidence there, soldier!" Cindy said in her command voice. Maggie took a deep breath, shook herself all over, and squared her shoulders. She gave her most confident smile and said: "Okay, I'm ready."

"That's my girl." Cindy said, and turned to open the door.

"Oh Markus, could we see you in here for a moment?" she asked sweetly.

"Sure." Markus said as he put his book back in his pocket and stood up. He walked through the doorway and stopped dead when he saw Maggie. His eyes opened wide in surprise and his cheeks puffed out in an appreciative exhale. Maggie smiled even wider, took two slow and sensuous steps over to him and held her body tight to his, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. For a second he just stood there in shocked surprise, then his arms went around her and he kissed her passionately.

Cindy let herself out of the cockpit and discreetly closed the door behind her.

When Amanda had dragged Corey into the living room and slammed the door she immediately kicked her shoes off and jumped up into his arms.

"Oh God Corey! I've never been this horny in my whole fucking life! That ride was incredible! Fuck me! Please say you'll fuck me!" she said as she showered his face with kisses and humped her crotch against him. "I know we've only got fifteen minutes, but I don't need any foreplay, I swear I don't! Just fuck me! Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me!!"

"Okay." Corey said with a grin.

"Alright!" Amanda exclaimed. She slid off him and hurriedly peeled her pants and panties off at once, revealing that the whole crotch of her panties was shiny with her juices. He'd started to undo his pants as she threw her coat off, and she grabbed his waistband and hauled them down to his knees with his briefs. She stuffed half his cock in her mouth and sucked it frantically for a few seconds till she figured it was hard enough to go inside her, then jumped back up into his arms and started to impale herself on it.

"Hold it, let's get the rest of these clothes off or we'll get completely sweaty." he told her.

"Shit!" she cursed in frustration as she dropped to the ground, literally ripping her shirt off, tearing one seam from the bottom to the armpit. "Shit fuck shit!" She unlaced his boots so hard she hurt her fingers a bit as he threw his coat to the ground and started un-buttoning his shirt. She rubbed her sopping wet pussy with both hands and hopped from one foot to the other in impatience as he kicked his boots off.

"Spread my coat on the floor and lay back on it." he told her as he pulled his pants and socks off.

She did, and he went to his knees to crawl between her legs. She wrapped her hands around the back of her knees and pulled her legs high and wide apart to receive him, whining a little in frantic anticipation.

He stopped, captivated by the sight of her sex. Her nether region was flushed red, fading to dark pink over the rest of her torso and upper thighs, a little darker on her breasts. Her nipples were completely hard, her breasts swollen, and her vulva were completely plumped up from sexual excitement. Her little clitoris was more swollen with passion than any he'd ever seen, so full and firmly erect that the skin was tight. He leaned down and sucked it into his mouth, licking it frantically with the tip of his tongue, as he nursed it with his lips.

"Aah!" Amanda yelled in surprise, jumping an inch off the floor in surprise at the sudden, intense sensation. Then she grabbed his head and pushed it away from her. "Corey! We don't have time for that! Just fuck me!"

"Sorry." he grinned as he moved up to guide himself inside her. "You just looked so delicious, I couldn't help myself!"

"C'mon, c'mon, fuck me, please fuck me." she said breathlessly as she held her legs open for him again and he rubbed his head over her soaking wet little muffin till it was well coated. He centered himself and pushed, adding pressure till he penetrated her tightness. She groaned and shivered as he slid into her, and he gloried in the hot, moist squeeze her body gave him. He pushed the last of himself inside her and held a moment, savoring the sensation.

"Uhhh, oh God that's good, so good, your cock is so fuckin' big..." she marveled. "I've never been so ready, it almost didn't hurt that time, it's so good, aaah, so good..."

"You're so beautiful, you feel so beautiful Amanda, oh God this is great..." he breathed as her body adjusted to the huge maleness filling her. He could feel her tissues squirming around him as he stretched them.

"Fuck me Corey, fuck me hard, please fuck me hard."

she begged.

"Alright, but you have to keep your legs high and take it on your bum. No letting my hips hit you on the inside of your thighs like last night." he said.

"Okay."

"Promise?"

"I promise, I'll do everything I can to not let you hurt me! Just fuck me, now, please! Please!" she begged.

"Alright." he said as he pulled and pushed for the first stroke. He pumped her steadily, hard enough to shake her beautiful breasts. She started coming almost immediately, and just kept on coming, her legs spasming open and closed a bit uncontrollably, her chin pulled down to her chest, her face strained with tension and release. He caressed her face and neck with one hand, smiling down at her.

"I love your facial expressions when you come, Amanda. The way your little pussy contractions squeeze me even tighter. Like you said to me, I love feeling you come, 'cuz I know I'm making you feel great right now. The pleasure you're showing is undeniable. I wonder if you can even hear me. Sweet Amanda. Soft, warm, firm, sexy little Amanda. Coming on my hard cock like it's the source of everything that makes you feel good."

His hand strayed down to her breast, simply to enjoy the feeling of it's soft, firm roundness in his hand, and the feeling of her breath rushing in and out of her little chest.

His knees were starting to get sore from rubbing against the carpet, but he ignored it until her climax started to subside, then he drew his knees up to a kneeling position. He slid his arms under her legs, the back of her knees tucking into the inside of his elbows, and slid his hands under her back. He rocked back and lifted her, stood up, and carried her over to the rear wall, between the bedroom door and the bar. He leaned her against it a bit and resumed his spirited thrusting.

"Oh, my man. My great big beautiful man." she marveled, her voice bouncing from his thrusts. "I feel like I won the lottery with four tickets in a row. How could anyone be as lucky as me? I love you, I really love you. And I could hear you, I just couldn't answer you. Thank you, this is so good, thank you so much..." She stopped speaking to concentrate on squeezing his cock with her vagina, caressing his face and chest and smiling radiantly at him as he began the long drive to orgasm. After a few minutes he found the position uncomfortable, and turned around to lean his own shoulders against the wall. He bounced her into the air a bit with his thrusts, her ass making a slapping sound as she contacted his upper thighs.

Cindy came in and closed the door behind her.

"Well, how we doin' in here?" she asked brightly.

"Excellent, but I'll be glad when we've got furniture in here." Corey replied with a smile. "Amanda's gonna have to pick up the pace of my workouts pretty soon, I'm not in good enough shape to do this as long as I'd like."

"I'm giving you a workout right now!" Amanda laughed.

"You sure are!" he agreed, then went "Mmmmm..." as Cindy's hand flowed around his balls, and Amanda went "Mmfff!" as the index finger of Cindy's other hand slid inside her bum. Cindy kissed Amanda's back sensuously as she caressed Corey's balls and pumped her finger into Amanda's bum in time with Corey's thrusts.

"Oh God Cindy, that's nice." Amanda smiled as her ass clenched Cindy's digit. "What took you so long, anyway?"

"You'll see when you're finished." Cindy giggled mysteriously. "Let's just say I did my good deed for the day."

"I've gotta sit down." Corey said, and carried Amanda over to the nearest low-backed barstool, perching his ass on the edge of it. Cindy kept pace with them, continuing her stimulations as they moved.

"Here, let me do the work for a while." Amanda said. She put her feet on the seat of the barstool behind Corey's ass, reached under his arms to grasp the back of it, and began pumping her pussy up and down on his cock.

"Damn, that looks so hot..." Corey said, looking down at his maleness disappearing into and re-appearing from within her body.

"Doesn't it though?" Cindy agreed. "That's my baby, Amanda, fuck yourself nice and hard on him, that's a good girl." She'd had to remove her hand from Corey's balls to move around and see, so she played with Amanda's titties and kissed Corey's neck as she watched.

"Could you, put some, more fingers, in my, bum Cindy?" Amanda asked between impacts of her ass cheeks against his thighs, starting to breathe hard from her exertions. "I want, to be, able to, take Corey's, cock in-, side me, down there, some day."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.