Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle - Cover

Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle

Copyright© 2004 by wc63

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - For Corey, being a rock star is more fun than winning the lottery! And as wild as it is already, Amanda and her sister Cindy are gonna rock his world like never before!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

Corey grabbed a huge bath sheet from his luggage on the way to the bathroom.

"Most towels are too small for me." he explained with a grin. Once in the small and old-fashioned bathroom Amanda pulled off her socks. The standard size tub-shower seemed tiny with the three of them in it, and very intimate because of it. Cindy set the water flow while Corey lightly ran his hands over Amanda's body, checking for sore spots, noting her reaction when he found them.

"Well, you're not injured."

"'Course I'm not, silly." Amanda giggled.

"It's just that it looks so bad, Amanda." Corey stated wistfully, and wrapped her in a warm hug. "I look at you and I think, 'I never thought I could do that to anyone. I never even thought I could stand by and let it happen to someone.' It doesn't feel great losing your nobility."

"You could never do that to anyone unless you knew they really wanted it," Amanda returned, "And you could never really hurt me any more than you just did, if for no other reason than that your subconscious always knows I have to be presentable in public tomorrow. And I'd never want you to. In my fantasies you hurt me in a lot of ways, but you never hurt me more than that. Sorry about your nobility. But hey, that's all behind us now, right? Now we're going to love each other back to health, aren't we?"

"That's right, my beautiful..." and he paused a second to kiss her forehead, "... elvin..." he kissed her neck, "... love-nymph." He smiled in her eyes, and playfully kissed her lips.

By this time the water was streaming down, hot and fine and steaming up the room, bringing a sensuously pleasurable relief from the room's slight coolness. Cindy's arms slipped around them, and her body pressed against their sides.

"Mmmmm." Amanda went as she slowly broke the kiss. "Did you know that the nymphs of Greek legend are the basis of the word 'nymphomania'?" she asked.

"No." he laughed. "That's another new thing I learned today. Shall we do Amanda first, Cindy?"

"Sure." she agreed, laughing. "I believe we shall. And I think that all things considered, I should take care of everything below Amanda's belly button. You get everything on top."

"Mmmm. Sounds good to me." he agreed happily. She handed him a big soft sponge and he held it out while she squirted a mild body cleansing liquid onto the top, swirling the line like syrup on pancakes. He rubbed it into the surface of the sponge with his fingertip, then swirled it over Amanda's breasts, leaving a trail of soapy bubbles and little blobs of foam.

"God. There's something really magical about the look and feel of a woman in the shower." he stated happily.

Both girls beamed a bit.

"Spread your legs for me, Amanda." Cindy coaxed. She did, and Cindy gently drew another soapy sponge over her genitals a few times. "Now bend over for me a little. That's nice."

Amanda bent over for her, allowing the soft warm wetness of the sponge to slide sensuously up the cleft of her behind. Cindy went to one knee as she drew the sponge down Amanda's leg, then did the other as Corey finished up Amanda's shoulders.

"Shampoo, Amanda?" he asked.

"Please. The baby shampoo, about the size of a nickel please." she answered. Cindy unhooked the showerhead from it's bracket and rinsed Amanda off from the top down as Corey dispensed the shampoo onto his hand and spread it between his palms.

"Okay, can I get you to lean your head back a bit?" Corey asked, and when she did he slid his fingers under her hair at the back of her head and started firmly massaging the shampoo into her scalp.

"Mmmm, you're so good at that." Amanda cooed.

Cindy knelt between her legs, her face level with Amanda's bum. She smiled at it, and caressed it.

"God I love your ass, Amanda." she stated appreciatively. She slowly held her cheek against the soft, round cheek of Amanda's ass and nuzzled it a bit.

"I love yours too, Cindy." Amanda smiled as she rubbed Corey's chest. "Just don't let shampoo fall into your eyes."

Corey chuckled.

"What?" Amanda asked.

"Your cute little asses are absolutely perfect, and completely sexy. I just couldn't help thinking it was a little narcissistic of you to love each other's so much, seeing as how they're exactly the same except for skin tone."

"Are they really?" Cindy asked, sounding mildly surprised.

"Do you mean it, Corey? My bum looks like Cindy's?" Amanda asked eagerly.

"They're exactly the same shape. Cindy's skin is more pink, yours is more tan, but not much. I'm surprised you've never noticed." he said as he reached for the showerhead to rinse Amanda's hair.

"I don't really spend a lot of time looking in the mirror at my ass." Cindy informed him teasingly.

"Wow. If my ass looks like Cindy's, I really do have a nice ass. Hers is just scrumptious!" Amanda marveled.

"Well you're done as soon as Corey's finished rinsing your hair." Cindy said. "Then we'll switch places, and you can scrub my scrumptious ass to your heart's content!"

"Okay." Amanda replied. "Then we do Corey, right?"

"Then we do Corey."

"But first, we do Cindy!" Corey interjected enthusiastically.

They repeated their affectionate ministrations on Cindy's body. Amanda wasted no time, gently and efficiently soaping her down, then knelt between her legs as Cindy had done. She ran her hands lovingly over Cindy's cheeks and nether regions.

"So that's what my bum looks like up close, hmmm?" She marveled.

"You bet." Corey replied. "With the lather hiding the differences in skin tone, the difference is un-noticeable."

"Hmmmm." Amanda carefully aimed two fingers at Cindy's vagina while holding the fingertips of the other hand over Cindy's clitoris. With one motion she firmly pushed her fingers inside Cindy and rubbed outward against her G-spot while firmly rubbing inward on her clitoris to balance the pressure.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Cindy exclaimed with a jump. "Jesus Christ, Amanda, you could at least warn me!"

"Sudden penetrating stimulus, Cindy?" Amanda laughed, her fingers busy as Corey reached for the showerhead and started rinsing Cindy's shoulders. "I warned you. I told you I'd get you for that aftershock thing. Now say you deserve it, go on, that's a good girl." Amanda teased.

"Ooooo," Cindy smiled as she started to relax again, becoming more used to the sensations. "MMmmmm, you're right, I do deserve it. You're getting pretty good at rubbing my pussy, you know that Amanda? I just hope you're planning on rinsing all that soap out of me."

"Oh I will." Amanda assured her. "But not till I've made you come first, so you better hang onto Corey real tight so you don't slip."

Cindy leaned forward into Corey's chest and hugged him. He stroked her wet hair and shoulders, watching the play of expression across her face. Amanda was really working her over, her fingers moving quickly and firmly, and it was only a couple of minutes before Cindy's excitement was running high.

"Harder, Amanda, on the inside!" she breathed. "Rub my pussy harder!"

"Shampoo, Cindy?" Corey asked a minute later.

She nodded. "Same 'z 'Manda." she slurred, having barely enough attention span to answer him.

Amanda kept on rubbing her while Corey shampooed her hair. Soon her knees began to shake, her breath coming fast through her teeth, so Corey hurried through rinsing her hair so he could hold her up with a hug.

"Right there, 'Manda," Cindy moaned, so quietly and indistinctly she could barely be understood. "Oh yes, harder, right there, inside my pussy, oh God, yes, yes, oh God, inside my pussy, oh God, oh God oh God oh God ooooaaaaaAAAAAAAUUUUHHHH!!!"

She relaxed as her climax hit her and she lost control of her body, shuddering and sliding through Corey's arms almost to her knees before he reached a hand down between her legs, and held her by the grip of one arm wrapped around her back and one hand wrapped around the inside of her upper thigh.

"Oh no!" Amanda exclaimed. She sounded surprised and worried, but she kept on rubbing Cindy anyway. "Look how much is coming out of her! Is she all right?"

"There's a lot of nectar?" Corey asked gently.

"A ton of it! It's still coming out of her!" was Amanda's reply.

"She's fine. She's having a G-spot orgasm. It's perfectly normal."

After a moment Amanda replied curtly: "I knew that." Then she sighed. "It's amazing how little good theoretical knowledge of something does you, when you have no experience with it."

"Remember last night, when I had you bent over the chair? Remember how much wetness you flowed?" he asked.

"Yes." Amanda replied, then: "Ohhhhh. I see." as understanding dawned. "But this is amazing, even compared to that! Here..." She slid her thumb inside Cindy beside her fingers, then slid her fingers out and replaced them with her other thumb, rubbing hard on Cindy's G-spot the whole time. This way she could keep her thumbs rubbing where Cindy needed it and cup her hands firmly under Cindy's pussy at the same time.

After three or four minutes Corey sensed a change in Cindy's muscle tone as she tried vainly to move her limbs.

"I think she's done." he told Amanda.

Amanda stood up, held out her hands, and said: "Look."

Her cupped hands were full to overflowing with Cindy's love-fluid. It was almost perfectly clear with just a hint of whiteness, and a few bubbles floated on top from the mild soap Amanda had used as lubricant.

"And this is only a little of it!" Amanda told him. "I've read that a woman can flow a quart and a half from a G-spot orgasm, but it's something you can never really believe until you've seen it for yourself. I wonder where it all comes from?"

"Huh. I don't know, but you can bet you just gave Cindy something very special." he said. "Why don't you give her a final rinse while she recovers a bit."

Amanda smiled warmly and proudly as she rinsed her hands, then lifted the showerhead to rinse Cindy. When she cranked the spray up to maximum to rinse the last of the foam out of Cindy's pussy, holding it open with two spread fingers to get the spray inside, Cindy moaned quietly and piteously. She moved a bit, but she had absolutely no strength, like she had run until she dropped. Only Corey's arms kept her from slumping to the floor of the tub.

"Sorry Cindy, but I had to rinse the soap out!" Amanda giggled.

"Here. Just rest a minute while we finish up, then I'll carry you to bed." Corey told Cindy. He sat her in the tub, leaning back against the end, her arms hanging limply, her head slumped forward. Corey folded her legs Indian style and planted his foot on the floor of the tub with his ankle against her crossed ones, preventing her from sliding down in the tub.

"Thanks." she whispered weakly.

"It speaks!" Amanda exclaimed, drawing her sister's smile. "Wow! She's really toast, isn't she? Not surprising, since she hardly got any sleep last night. Are you all right, Cin?"

Cindy gave her a weak thumbs up and a smile.

"Well, I guess you get to do my bottom half, Amanda."

"Excellent! Thanks Corey." He soaped his chest while Amanda started with his feet, having him lift them one at a time for her sponging. Then she did both ankles, then both calves, and worked her way up both legs. She avoided his dick as she reached his hips, paying special attention to his muscular butt, then his lower belly and back. She leaned back as he rinsed the soap off.

"Can I get you to turn around, Corey?" she asked. He did, and she spent two minutes just looking at his cock and balls.

"You look so different when you're not hard." she said. "I've never seen one soft before yours. Then again, I'd never seen one before yours at all."

"Really? Never?" he asked, and she shook her head no. "Never caught your dad coming out of the shower? Read Playgirl? Watched a dirty video?"

"Never." she assured him. "Just babies, anatomy diagrams, and Amazon Indians on National Geographic specials. Nothing that really gives you any idea what a man's cock looks like. When I took that towel off you yesterday, I almost choked just looking at it. The very first cock I'd ever seen. I was kinda caught off guard a bit. It might be just cuz I'd never seen one before, but it looked unreal it was so big, like something out of a science fiction movie. Even soft it still does. It just amazes me. I love how it swings back and forth, and bumps against your thighs."

Corey didn't bother to answer, as he was lathering shampoo into his hair. He jumped a bit when she touched him though.

Amanda giggled as she hefted it in her hand, her fingers closing softly around it.

"We're pretty sensitive there, aren't we?" she teased.

"We are." he agreed with a smile, his head back and eyes closed. She hefted his balls and gave them a gentle squeeze, then began soaping his manhood with the sponge. When she'd soaped from the top of his butt crack forward and foamed his pubic hair, she set the sponge aside and reveled in playing with his soapy genitals until he was ready to rinse his hair, then rinsed the rest of him too.

"Turn sideways a bit for me Corey. I wanna show Cindy something." she asked when he'd rinsed his hair and body.

He turned and she turned with him, and noticed that Cindy looked asleep.

"Cindy?" Amanda inquired.

"Just relaxing." Cindy answered dreamily as she smiled and opened her eyes.

"Watch this." Amanda told her. She knelt between Corey's legs and began feeding Corey's completely flaccid penis into her mouth with one hand. When she was done it was all scrunched up in her mouth. Her cheeks and lips were bulging and her jaws were open so far they ached, but she got it all in. She glanced at Cindy, who gave her a respectful inclination of her head and a smile with a raised eyebrow. She slowly drew her head back, letting it slide out between her pursed lips and wrapping her hand around the middle when it was halfway out. Corey shivered and took a deep breath.

"See? I can get the whole thing in my mouth, too!" Amanda laughed. "Seriously though, will you give me lessons so I can do it right when he's hard?"

Cindy laughed weakly. "Amanda, you just keep giving me more of what you gave me a minute ago, and I'll do anything you want. Corey, can I take you up on that lift to bed?"

"Sure babe. Do you think you can stand up, so we can towel you off?"

"I'll try." she replied. She grasped his outstretched hands and they pulled her shakily to her feet.

"Could you dry her for me Corey?" Amanda asked. "My hair takes awhile."

"Sure." He toweled Cindy off, dried her hair a bit, and tucked the towel around her. He helped her out of the tub and she sat slumped on the closed toilet lid as he dried himself. Amanda was already out and standing by the sink, working water out of her magnificent mane. He folded the bath sheet double and tucked it around his waist, then picked Cindy up like a baby and followed Amanda upstairs. He had to crouch, duck, and turn sideways, but he managed to get up the tiny stairwell without having to set Cindy down.

He laid her on the improvised double bed and went back downstairs for his hairbrush. He brushed his hair, then sat behind Cindy and coaxed her into a sitting position so he could brush hers.

"How 'bout some tunes?" Amanda asked. "Something soft, to get us ready for sleep?"

"Sounds good, as long as it's not mine." he answered.

"What, you don't like listening to your own tunes?" she inquired, puzzled.

"If you play my music, all I'll be able to think about is picking it apart. How I wish I'd sung this little note differently, or had more reverb on that track, or whatever. Sorry." he explained.

"Okay. I can see that. How 'bout April Wine's Best Rock Ballads?" she suggested as she finished brushing her hair.

"Sounds good." he agreed. She started a videotape and turned the brightness of the T.V. off. 'Tonight is a Wonderful Time to Fall In Love' began playing softly.

"You know," he remarked, "I'll never be able to sleep on these beds like this. I'm afraid I'll work my way down the crack between them in my sleep, push them apart, and wake up on the floor. You got any gaff?"

"Gaff?"

"Duct tape." he explained. "Maybe some bedding for a double bed, too?"

"We've got no gaff, but we have double bedding. It's packed already, so I'll have to dig it out."

"Excellent. I've got some gaff in my bags, actually, so we're cool there." He fetched the tape, pushed the beds tight together into the corner, and taped the legs of the beds together. He had just finished pushing the dressers a couple of feet away from the foot of the beds when Amanda returned with an armload of bedding and two more pillows.

"Here, let me make the bed." he offered.

"Okay. I'll hold Cindy." Amanda said, and slid one arm under Cindy's back and the other under her legs. Cindy wrapped her arms around Amanda's neck and Amanda lifted her easily, much to Corey's surprise.

"Wow, you are in good shape!" Corey remarked as he started clearing the single bedding.

"Yep." Amanda said as she sat on the floor against the wall, Cindy in her lap with her bum resting on the floor between Amanda's legs. "After I quit skating I still kept up my weights, stretches and cardio. Didn't see any reason to stop, I guess. I'm stronger than Cindy, but she's got more aerobic endurance than me, she can run five miles and I can only go three."

"Sorry to be such a pain in the ass, Amanda." Cindy said weakly.

"Hey, I'm proud I could make you come hard enough to leave you wiped out." Amanda laughed. "And I get a kick out of carrying you around like a helpless little baby. It's really great being strong for you, for a change."

"It was both of you, really." Cindy mused. "Not that I want to minimize how good you made me feel, but having Corey holding and caressing me, and having him in my arms while you were inside me... God, I hope it can always be that good."

"It was just my fingers inside you Cindy, not me." Amanda giggled.

"It's not a matter of what was inside me Amanda, it's a matter of who. You were the one inside me, and that's what counts. I've never come near that intensely in my life. Did I really come a quart and a half?"

"No." Amanda considered. "I can hold about half a cup in my hands, and I caught about the last third of it. Call it a cup and a half. Still bloody amazing, if you ask me."

"Hmm. I've come that way before, but never that hard. I wonder if I can do it again tomorrow?"

"Probably not, at least not with that much flow." Corey commented as he spread the top sheet. "It takes a while to build that much up. I bet you haven't had much sex in the last couple of weeks before this morning, so you had a lot in reserve, so to speak."

"That makes sense." Cindy agreed. She kissed Amanda and rubbed her head, then glanced down. "Hey Corey, look! Amanda's marks are almost gone!"

"Just a sec." he told her, finished spreading the comforter, then turned to look. "Hey you're right!" he said, tracing a finger over Amanda's breast.

"I knew they would be." Amanda assured them. "They'll be gone by morning. You guys didn't even come close to the limit."

"What's the limit?" Corey asked.

"Any mark, scratch, cut, bruise or sore spot that's still detectable twenty four hours after you give it to me. It's the level of maximum injury I feel comfortable with, a lot lower than a hockey coach's, a lot higher that a kindergarten teacher's. If I can still find it at the same time the next night, then you've gone too far, but it would take a lot. I heal really fast." Amanda explained.

"You sure do." Corey agreed. He got the tray of supplies from the top of Cindy's dresser and set it on the bed, then slid his arms under Amanda and picked her up effortlessly, though she was still holding Cindy in her lap. He knee-walked to the center of the bed carrying both girls and sat cross legged, and they snuggled against him, Amanda sideways in his lap, Cindy sideways in Amanda's and leaning back against him.

"Drink?" he asked, reaching for their glasses.

"Sure." both girls said together, and laughed.

He poured three vodka and apple juices, handed them theirs, and raised his for a toast.

"To falling in love."

"To falling in love." they repeated with smiles. They drank, then ate the rest of the fruit and cookies without speaking, listening to April Wine.

Amanda cleared the tray away, and asked Corey:

"You'll still have to lie diagonally across the bed to sleep, right?"

" 'Fraid so." He agreed.

"Well, we better get you laid down so we can see where Cindy's gonna lay, and get her tucked in, or she'll be passed out before we get a chance to kiss her goodnight."

"Mmmm." Cindy agreed, and yawned. "I think you're right."

Corey tucked a pillow into the corner and laid down, his feet a little more than shoulder width apart, hanging off the bed from mid-calf down on either side of the opposite corner.

"Are you gonna be able to sleep like that, Corey?" Cindy asked.

"Sure. I slept exactly like this every day from fourteen to twenty years old. My bed at mom's house was just a regular twin, 'cuz it was all that would fit in my room."

"As long as you'll be comfortable." She tucked two pillows against his left arm pit and curled up with her back against him while Amanda dimmed the light.

"Hey. Don't we get a kiss goodnight?" he asked teasingly.

"Boy, I must be tired!" she said as she rose to all fours, leaned against his chest, and kissed him deep and warmly. Amanda did the same from the other side, their three tongues and pairs of lips joyously intertwined for many minutes, enraptured by the simple joy of kissing.

"I love you, both of you, very very much." Cindy whispered as she pulled away. "Goodnight." and she curled back up against his side.

"Goodnight." Corey replied.

"G'night Cindy, love you." Amanda said, stroking her hair and face a bit. "I can't believe how wiped out she is." she whispered to Corey.

"Don't forget that while we were sleeping before she ran in the dressing room this morning, she was pacing with worry, and then hiking through the snow. She only got three or four hours of sleep, total. I think she was just running on adrenaline, and we used up the last of her adrenaline in the shower." Corey mused.

"Mmmm." Amanda brushed a few hairs off Cindy's face with a fingertip. "Sleep well, beautiful." Amanda wished her lovingly, but she was already beyond answering.

"How 'bout you? You ready for some sleep?" Corey asked.

"Sure." she said, kissing him playfully on the tip of the nose. "But listen. There's something I have to tell you."

"What?"

"Well, I think you're right about it being healthier for us if I can get past wanting you to hurt me during sex. And I think I can do it if I try real hard. But while I may be able to get over masochism, I know I'll never be able to get over submissiveness. I'll always want you to be my master."

He thought a while, as she played with his hair.

"You want me to treat you like a slave?" he asked softly.

"God yes." she replied. "I'm getting wet just thinking about it. But you've gotta understand. My masochism is a purely sexual thing. I don't think I'd ever want you to hurt me when we're not being sexual. But my submissiveness is a different kind of thing. I want you to be my master all the time. To me, submissiveness is a lifestyle choice. Only I don't really have a choice about it."

He thought a while more.

"I can do that for you." he finally said. "I will do that for you. But not right now. I need you to give me some time. Some time to just enjoy you. Some time to fall in love with you. I'm afraid if I'm dominant with you right now, I won't fall in love with you. I'll just fall into dominance with you. Do you understand?"

She paused a moment.

"Yes. I understand. I won't risk having you not fall in love with me. I love you too much for that." She paused again. "How long?"

"What?"

"How long until you can be dominant with me?"

"Oh, I don't know. A couple weeks? Maybe a month or two?"

She got a fearful look on her face.

"Two months?"

"At the longest." he assured her. "Probably a lot less. C'mon, look how long you've waited now. Another few weeks won't matter much."

"Hmph. I can go a long time without eating, too, but not if there's a hot steak dinner right in front of me." she told him with frustration.

"Please, Amanda?" he asked.

She thought about it. "I'll hold out as long as I can. I promise." she whispered, sounding as if she was resigned to an ordeal.

"That's all I ask." he told her appreciatively.

"Just remember." she said. "If I can't hold out long enough, I'll start doing stuff. Pushing your buttons. I probably won't even realize I'm doing it, so you'll have to tell me. You know, reinforce my commitment to hold out a while longer. And forgive me."

"I will. I promise."

"I really love you, Corey."

"I know you do, princess," he told her easily, "But we should get some sleep. We've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow."

"I know, you're right. I... I usually masturbate to put myself to sleep. Is that okay?"

"That's fine, Amanda. I'll do it for you, if you like."

"Oh, thank you, Corey! That would be great, I'd really love it!"

"Okay. Kiss me goodnight, and lay down. I'd love to sleep inside you again, but this bed's just too small. You'd end up kneeing Cindy in the head."

"I know, and that's okay. You probably don't sleep as deeply with my weight on top of you anyway." she told him with a smile.

"You're probably right." he admitted, and kissed her, his tongue sliding easily into her mouth to play tag with hers for a while. When it withdrew, hers chased it into his mouth and explored for a minute.

"Goodnight Corey. I love you." she said as she sat up.

"Goodnight Amanda."

She lay down on her back and snuggled her head into his armpit, her legs spread, her arms relaxed at her sides. He gently touched her face, her hair, her neck, her chest, her breasts.

"God, you're so beautiful, Amanda." he whispered. She was going to reply, but he gently laid a finger against her lips. "Shhh. Don't answer. Just let me touch you, and whisper to you." He went back to caressing her breasts, playing with her nipples sometimes, then let his hand trail down to lightly rub her lower chest and tummy with his open hand. Then, ever so slowly, his hand slid down between her legs, over her pubic mound, and caressed up and down till her body opened for him. Unknown to Amanda, his left hand very slowly curved around Cindy's right breast, and simply held it gently. He lightly pressed the ball of his right middle finger to Amanda's opening and wiggled it a bit, until he felt her moisture coating it, then spread it over her labia and clitoris. Amanda's hands slowly rose to play with her titties and hardened nipples.

"Don't take too long Corey, or I'll get sweaty." she muttered sleepily. He slid his fingertip up and down her slit a few times, then rubbed her clitoris around and around in circles, first one way, then the other. After only two or three minutes of this, she felt her climax was near. She grabbed the back of his hand with both of hers, pushed his two middle fingers inside her, pressed his palm tight to her clitoris, and humped against it.

"Uuuuhuh, uuuuuuuuhuh, uuhuh..." she moaned, quietly expressing her pleasure, her knees raising a bit and shaking sideways. When she was done her legs relaxed, and her arms fell to her sides. "Thanks" she whispered. Ten seconds later she was asleep.

He slowly withdrew his fingers from her and sucked the moisture from them, wiped them on the comforter.

"I'll be damned." he thought, looking down at his hard cock. He thought of waking one of them up, then thought against it. He thought of masturbating, but knew that would probably wake them up too. "Ah, hell with it." he thought, and smiled to himself. He wrapped an arm around each of them, and was soon asleep.

Cindy suddenly realized she was awake. She'd rolled over onto her right side during the night. She knew without looking that it was around five o'clock. She always woke up at this time of night, unless she was at Mark's house. But then she remembered that Mark had left her months ago, after pressuring her into admitting that she didn't love him. Oh well, he was nothing special anyway. Good, but nothing special. She'd needed him though, to take her mind off of Amanda.

Now she was back to waking up at five in the morning, burning with desire for her sister. Now she'd do like she always did, as she'd done for years. She'd open her eyes and stare across the little room at Amanda, entranced with the beauty of her sister's body, and touch herself till she came. And cry bitter tears of lonely unfulfillment. As always, she'd try to fill her mind with fantasies of men, and block Amanda out of her mind, and as always she'd fail, and open her eyes, and cry. She used to go and sit on the edge of Amanda's bed, and almost touch her, keeping her hands a quarter inch away from her sister's skin, but she'd forced herself to stop doing that. Now she just looked at her, and touched herself till she came, and cried herself back to sleep. It had happened so consistently, and for so many years, that she seldom even remembered it the next day. Tonight, she didn't even have the will power to fight it. She slid her fingertip down to her clitoris and pictured how Amanda's nakedness would look in the dim lamplight, the pleasure and the tears already starting. She opened her eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.