Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle - Cover

Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle

Copyright© 2004 by wc63

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - For Corey, being a rock star is more fun than winning the lottery! And as wild as it is already, Amanda and her sister Cindy are gonna rock his world like never before!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

"I thought I'd grab some lovemaking supplies." Amanda told them quietly with a bashful little smile. She'd reproduced what Corey had put on his tray the night before as closely as she could. That included a pitcher of apple juice with ice, three glasses, a terry washcloth in a bowl of warm water, two folded fluffy towels, a big bowl of fruit and cookies, a mickey of Absolut vodka, and a jar of skin cream.

"Don't mind me. Just carry on with what you were doing." Amanda whispered as she lay back down.

Corey began caressing Cindy's body dry with one of the soft towels.

"What were we doing?" he asked Cindy with a grin.

"This seems like a good time to show you what's inside me. To let my guard down for you, to put away all the little acts and roles I play, so you can see the core of my soul." Cindy whispered. "Would you like to do that for me?"

Corey held her gaze for long moments, considering.

"Yes." he finally answered. "I would. I really would."

"Let's close our eyes. We'll open them when we're ready."

"All right." he whispered, and he closed his eyes. He thought of what he was like when he was by himself, and being honest with himself, and what he was like when he talked privately with his closest friends, with no secrets, and no pretence. It wasn't difficult. He opened his eyes.

Cindy was having a much harder time of it. He could see it in her face as she pushed aside her walls, layer by layer. He could see her struggle with her fears and insecurities, and with the urge to leave a few defenses in place. She won. She opened her eyes.

They gazed at each other for a few moments.

"Tell me what you see." Corey whispered. She watched a few seconds more.

"You're at the end of a period in your life... where you didn't think you could really have love, because of the travel, the fame." She spoke slowly, watching his expression carefully as she did. "And you were afraid that you would fall in love, only to find that she couldn't keep you satisfied, and you would leave her, and you would both be hurt. Now those fears are seeming less important, and you feel unfulfilled, and in need of belonging, and emotional security. It's very... important to you... to make this work with us. You're very... proud of us, like a kid that wants to show off his new pony to all his friends. You're very attracted to us, and you... like us, our personalities. You have... compassion for us. And you're falling in love with me... and with Amanda... but you're not really in love with either of us yet.

"That's all I see. Am I reading you right?"

He hugged her and kissed her tenderly before replying.

"You're reading me perfectly." he told her when he returned his gaze to hers.

"What do you see?" she whispered, so quietly he could barely hear her.

"Oh Cindy..." he answered tenderly, caressing her face with his fingertip. "I can see that you've spent a very long time denying your emotional needs, so you could be strong. Strong for yourself and Amanda, so you could get through the loss of your parents. And then denying your love for me, so you could be strong for Amanda again. You're desperately in love with me, and absolutely terrified of losing me, and also absolutely terrified that you'll lose Amanda. Your parents' absence is still always there, hurting you. You really love me. And you hope I can help you heal.

"How'm I doing?" he finished with a smile.

She could only nod, as she was starting to cry.

"That's all right, let it out." he whispered with heart-felt tenderness. "You don't have to be strong anymore. I'll be strong for you. You can just let it all out, that's it."

She laid her head on his chest and bawled like a baby, her body shaking with huge sobs. After a moment Corey realized Amanda was crying too, laying on her side watching them with tears streaming silently down her face. He urged her over with a gentle touch, and she lay her head down beside Cindy's and hugged her, their tears mingling in his chest hair.

"It's all right, I'm here now." Corey murmured to them. "Everything's gonna be better, I promise, it'll be all right..." He rubbed their backs with his open hands as he soothed their bittersweet emotions, his face buried in their hair.

After a minute Amanda subsided to sniffles, but Cindy kept crying whole-heartedly for what seemed like a long time.

Amanda became concerned at the depth of Cindy's emotion. When she could stand it no longer she nuzzled Cindy's face, and caressed her hair and the back of her neck.

"Cindy... Cindy..." Amanda called to her softly, trying to get her attention. Finally Cindy turned her head towards Amanda and opened her eyes. Her crying slowed a bit as she focused her attention on her sister.

Amanda kissed her; softly, intimately, carefully. It struck Corey how much tenderness and love Amanda was showing, in her face and in her touch, kissing Cindy like she was as fragile as rose petals. Their crying slowed, then stopped, as Cindy began to kiss Amanda in return, though their tears still flowed as their kiss gradually deepened. Finally Amanda spoke, her lips an inch from Cindy's.

"You did it all for me, didn't you? You were as hurt as me. You were as scared as me. As lonely as me. I always thought that when you were being strong for me, you really felt strong, but you never really did, did you?"

Cindy shook her head no.

"You just did it out of pure will-power. For me." Amanda paused. "How can I ever thank you enough? How can I ever love you enough? I feel like I've been so selfish, so shallow."

"Don't. Please don't." Cindy whispered, laying her fingertips over Amanda's lips. "I knew that at least one of us was going to have to grow up too damn fast, and I didn't see why both of us should have to. Either we both had to become adults immediately, or I had to become an adult and a parent, so you could keep some of your youth. And you had more of it to lose. So that's what I did. You haven't been selfish or shallow, you've been a mostly normal teenager. And I wouldn't have had it any other way."

"And I got to heal, as much as anyone could in our circumstances. And you didn't. Oh God Cindy, I love you so much."

The two hugged each other, tightly. Corey hugged them both as they did.

"And now you both have me to be strong for you." Corey told them sincerely. "And I have all my strength to give you, because my life's been good, and I've never lost anything I cared about. And you," he kissed Amanda on the top of her head, "Can thank Cindy for what she's done by doing the same for her. Be strong for her for a while. Help her heal. And I'll help you both heal."

"I will, I promise I will." Amanda said. "I'm here for you Cindy, for anything, any time, and you'll never ever lose me, ever, no matter what, 'cuz I love you so much."

"And you," Corey murmured as he kissed Cindy the same way Amanda had, "Remember the load is off now. I'll take care of you completely, both of you. All I want you to do for the next while is relax, play, enjoy life. Catch up on some of the youth you missed. All right?"

"All right." Cindy replied with a smile.

"Promise?" Corey prompted cheerfully.

"I promise. I love you so much, both of you." Cindy said with sincerity.

"Me too." Amanda said, kissing Cindy again.

"I know." Corey replied easily.

"There's another way I could thank you Cindy, at least a little bit..." Amanda whispered tentatively after a moment. "Can I make love to you, Cindy? Please? I really want to."

Amanda noticed the reaction her words had on Cindy. A look of hopeful and fearful desire swept over Cindy's face, her nipples hardened, and her hips began moving a little. She had to swallow hard before she could whisper a shaky 'yes'.

"Wow! I really turn you on, don't I?" Amanda giggled. "I mean really, really turn you on?"

Cindy nodded.

Amanda grinned mischievously. "More than Corey?" she asked slyly.

Cindy considered. The distraction of the question lowered her emotions enough for her to answer after a moment.

"Corey excites me a lot more than any man I've ever even thought of, because of how he is physically, and because I'm in love with him for his character. But he's a man, and I'm familiar with that. But I've never been with a woman, and in that way I'm as much a virgin as you. Plus, you're my forbidden desire, my secret fantasy so long unfulfilled. My very first lover. My very first climax, at a moment when my mind was completely... Open? Receptive?"

"Vulnerable. Defenseless." Amanda whispered.

Cindy paused. "I know you didn't mean it, but yes, some of all of those. Anyway, the part of me that loves you as my baby sister, that wants to protect you, that part thinks it's wrong. You put all those feelings together, and the intensity is... it's just incredible. Not better than what I feel for Corey, just more powerfully intense. More powerful than everything else put together. Imagine... imagine that instead of losing your virginity to Corey where you did yesterday, you had to do it under the table at a banquet on the White House lawn. The President and the media and everyone you've ever known is there, and if you get caught, it'll be shown on TV around the world, and everything will be exposed, including the fact that you seduced him. And, that you know he's really your brother. You know if you don't get caught, the sex will be unimaginable, but you know you'll probably get caught."

Amanda had her eyes shut, imagining. The image, and the emotion, struck her so hard her eyes flew open to escape it.

Cindy nodded, watching her.

"That's how I feel when I think about you sexually." She stated, with a hint of satisfaction at having made her point so well.

"Wow" Amanda marveled. She stared at Cindy for long moments. Finally she knelt beside Corey and urged Cindy to shift positions with a touch. Cindy mis-read it.

"No, leave him inside you." Amanda told her. "Just bring your legs forward and sit up. That's it."

Cindy pushed herself up from Corey's chest and straddled his hips.

"Now turn around and lay back down on his chest." Amanda directed. She knee walked to the side of the bed and rummaged under the edge of it for a moment, retrieving two small cushions, two and three inches thick.

Cindy had laid back, and the top of her head was tucked just under Corey's chin. Her legs were open, her feet resting on the bed outside his knees, his still semi-hard cock about three quarters inside her. He was cupping her breasts, and rubbing them is small circles.

"Lift your hips a bit, Corey." Amanda asked, and she tucked the three-inch thick cushion under his bum when he did.

"Arch you back, Cindy." Amanda told her, and tucked the two-inch cushion between the middle of Cindy's back and Corey's lower chest. When they relaxed again, Cindy's bum tucked into the hollow formed in his lower belly, and his raised hips pushed his cock almost all the way inside her. Cindy's titties were thrust proudly up, her hands resting on her hips. Amanda whispered in Corey's ear:

"I'm gonna give Cindy the best I can. Just play along. Make sure you're comfortable, then don't move or touch her until I ask, okay?"

He nodded, and let his hands slide slowly down from Cindy's titties, adjusted the pillows behind his head in the corner, and relaxed. Amanda moved back to stand beside the bed and spoke softly.

"Here's a bit of fantasy, Cindy. Close your eyes. All right. It's two nights ago. Everything that's happened since the night before last hasn't happened yet. We haven't met Corey yet, and he's not here, and you're not feeling him. Remember the moment that night when you were about two thirds asleep. That's right now. You're lying on your bed alone, and I'm on mine." She paused a few moments, standing absolutely still until she was sure that Cindy was deeply immersed in the fantasy. She thought about the sounds she would have made had she gotten out of bed that night, and eased over to Cindy's. She simulated them by rustling the bed on the corner farthest from Cindy, then taking one careful step on the floor, before crawling across the bed to Cindy, her knees tucked against Corey's right side.

"Cindy? Are you still awake?" She whispered.

"Mm-hmm." Cindy murmured.

""I... I have to tell you something." Amanda was well into the fantasy herself, her voice tight with desire and anxiety. "I... I... want you, Cindy. I want to... to touch you. I've always wanted to, since I was ten. I can't help it. I need to. Just don't tell me not to. I'll do anything you want, anything, just please don't tell me not to... Cindy?" Cindy opened her eyes.

Corey stared in amazement at the power of Amanda's performance. Amanda's face was desperate with desire and fear of rejection. Her hand shook as she slowly reached across close to Cindy's left breast, and she held it there, still shaking, hovering an inch above Cindy's beautiful nakedness. Cindy's eyes followed the hand like she was hypnotized. Amanda let the feeling build until Cindy was shaking from head to toe with excitement and anticipation. Her hand slowly drifted down until it was barely touching enough to rustle the microscopic hair on the surface of Cindy's skin. Cindy's breath caught as she felt Amanda's hand shaking, and a little cry was torn from her as the softly cupping hand finally began to move. She closed her eyes to savor the sensation, and a moment later they flew open again as Amanda's wet, warm lips closed gently around her right nipple. Cindy groaned as Amanda nursed on it, and both nipples reached maximum hardness in Amanda's gentle grasp and mouth. Amanda's mouth was joined by her other hand, and she lightly pinched Cindy's nipples and areola with her fingertips as she began kissing up to the base of Cindy's neck.

"You feel so beautiful, Cindy." Amanda murmured between kisses. "I love touching you. Touch me, please. Touch my titties, Cindy, they're so sensitive..."

Cindy's hands slowly moved to Amanda's breasts, shaking visibly as they cupped them, and started caressing them all over.

"Oh God, Amanda, you feel just like I always dreamed..." Cindy gasped. Amanda slowly kissed her neck, and Cindy's hips went from shaking hard to short, spasmodic thrusting motions around Corey's cock as her pussy's need for stimulation grew.

Amanda's kisses moved up over Cindy's chin to finally reach her lips, and they kissed hungrily, Amanda's tongue stimulating deeply inside Cindy's mouth.

"Oh God Amanda, please touch me, touch me there, I need it so bad..." Cindy moaned, her words muffled against Amanda's lips.

Amanda grinned as she kissed Cindy. She lifted her right hand and gently placed it on Cindy's pussy, her ring and middle fingers split around the thickness of Corey's cock to lay on Cindy's vulva, her palm covering the clitoris and mons. Her hand didn't move against Cindy, merely riding the motion of Cindy's hips.

Cindy started losing control of her voice, her desperate moans and cries shaking with her body.

"Amanda! Rub me, please! For God's sake, pleeeeease!!!" Cindy wailed.

"We're having sex, Cindy." Amanda murmured. "You and your baby sister, we're fucking." She let that take emotional effect for a moment, then rubbed her hand over Cindy's pussy.

Cindy's orgasm exploded through her body just as the emotion wave from Amanda's words hit her. She screamed all the way through four long, thrashing contractions, took a deep breath and held it for another two, and lost it completely. She gave herself up to crying and coming whole-heartedly at the same time, as another wave of long-repressed emotion burst into the waves of ecstasy.

Amanda abandoned subtlety, rubbing and stimulating Cindy firmly and vigorously at loins and breasts, kissing her face and neck.

Cindy rode it for a long time, shuddering and crying out: "Aaaaahaa, ohhh, nnngghh, ohhhh, Amandaaaaaaa!!! Aaaaahhhhh..."

Finally Cindy's passion began to abate, and Amanda slowed and lightened her movements to let her come down a bit. She slid her hands up Cindy's body to cradle her face, smiled down at her and Corey in adoration, then kissed her lovingly.

Amanda straightened and knee-walked down towards their feet and over their right calves to kneel between their legs, facing them. She brushed her hands over Cindy's open and cock-impaled vagina, rubbing her clitoris a bit with her thumbs.

"Mmmmm..." Cindy hummed encouragingly, smiling and rubbing her own breasts.

Amanda spread her knees, sliding them under Corey's and kneeling as low as she could. She bent down and touched the tip of her tongue to Cindy's firm clitoris. She withdrew it to swallow nervously, then placed her lips fully around Cindy's erect little pleasure bud, gently sucking and licking it while she continued to caress Cindy's downy muff, her chin and hands brushing Corey's cock. Cindy caressed Amanda's head and neck and played with her hair. Cindy's passion quickly climbed back to a plateau, and Amanda slowed her movements to keep her there for twenty minutes.

When Amanda straightened up she slid her hands along the back of Cindy's thighs to almost behind her knees.

"Keep your eyes closed, Cindy." Amanda said, and lifted Cindy's knees up and out. She pushed them as far as she thought Cindy could comfortably stand. Cindy's back was arched back so much that Corey's pubic bone pressed hard against her anus, his raised hip bones cradling her bum. Amanda caught Corey's eye and glanced meaningfully at her hands. Corey caught her drift, and placed his hands over hers at the back of Cindy's knees. Amanda slid her hands down from under his, down the back of Cindy's thighs to her well-filled pussy, leaving Corey holding Cindy's legs high and wide open with her knees mostly folded.

Corey couldn't help but be amazed again at their flexibility, that they could be so obviously comfortable in such extreme positions. He knew he could only hold the position Cindy was in for about three minutes before he'd have to get up and stretch the kinks out.

Amanda caressed Cindy's pussy, then slid her index fingers inside it on either side of Corey's hard cock. Cindy whined and squirmed as she was stretched past her pain limit. Amanda drew them out.

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself." Amanda whispered. She stood up, placed her feet outside Corey's knees, and encouraged him to slide his legs together with the gentle pressure of her ankles. When he had done so she kneeled back down, straddling his thighs. She slid herself forward until she was tight against Cindy, the base of Corey's cock hard against her own pussy. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Cindy's neck, and kissed her. Cindy returned the hug, and the kiss. They experimented with the sensations for a while, giving, then receiving. Suddenly Amanda humped, bumping her bare pussy against Cindy's downy one, her pubic bone impacting and rubbing Cindy's clit as the base of Corey's cock impacted and rubbed her own. Cindy moaned into Amanda's mouth, and she could feel Corey's cock start to throb in her pussy.

Amanda thrust hard, pushing Cindy up Corey's body, his cock sliding out a couple of inches. Her pubic bone rubbed hard against Cindy's clit, and her own pussy slid hard over the base of Corey's cock as it slid out of Cindy. The top of Cindy's head bumped Corey's chin, and he moved his head to one side a bit to avoid it. Amanda withdrew, sliding her pussy down his cock, and pulling Cindy quickly down with her. Corey's pubic bone bumped over Cindy's open little asshole, then the base of his cock jammed between her cheeks, and against the base of her pussy.

Amanda thrust again, harder this time, pushing Cindy six inches up Corey's cock, six inches that rubbed between her own open labia, over her clit and opening. Her abundant fluids joined Cindy's on his shaft, as Cindy grunted from the sensations of Amanda rubbing hard against her clit, and Corey's cock sliding mostly out of her.

"Mmm, that's better." Amanda murmured to herself, then pulled their pussies back down his cock again, it's thickness sliding in a rush over her pussy and into Cindy's. She continued down after Cindy had stopped at the impact of Corey's pubic bone against her ass, sliding her body over Cindy's pussy till she felt Cindy's clitoris nestled in her belly button. Cindy laid her head back, too overwhelmed to think about kissing.

Amanda slid up in a long, one foot stroke that impacted Cindy half way up and lifted her, then slid all the way back down again. She loved the feeling of Corey's balls brushing over her pussy lips on the way up, just before her pussy touched Cindy's and his cock, and again on the way down, as her lower tummy rubbed over Cindy's clit. She continued this unique thrusting motion, gradually finding her rhythm. As their orgasms approached, they were all becoming coated in love-sweat, and their voices were rising.

"I feel like I'm really fucking you, Cindy!" Amanda panted.

"You are, Amanda!" Cindy returned, her voice strained. "You really are fucking me so beautifully... so beautifully..." She trailed off like she was going to say something else, but had forgotten what it was.

Corey reached a point of decision. He decided the night's loving was a long way from over, but he didn't feel like he had more than one more in him, so he held off. He'd come so much lately, it wasn't difficult, despite the incredible eroticism and powerfully pleasurable sensations of what he was experiencing.

Of course the girls embraced their climaxes completely, reveling in the pleasure. Cindy reached it first, pulling her legs from Corey's grasp so she could hug Amanda tightly with all four arms and legs, her voice wailing, her loins spasming uncontrollably from the burning intensity of her ecstasy. Amanda continued thrusting her up and down Corey's cock, her thrusts becoming shorter, faster, harder, until her own climax was upon her. Her face was tucked into the hollow of Cindy's shoulder, muffling her cries. Her loins shook, vibrating hard against Corey's cock and Cindy's clitoris. Gradually they slowed to slow squirming motions, basking in the afterglow and the diminishing pleasure waves. Finally they all lay still, catching their breath, and Corey reached over for the towel to begin drying sweat from where he could reach on the girls.

"I love you Cindy." Amanda murmured into her shoulder.

"I love you too, Amanda" Cindy returned.

"Cindy, you've felt guilty for eight years because you had these secret fantasies about me, because you wanted me sexually, right?" Amanda asked quietly. After a moment Cindy nodded.

"There's two things I want you to remember." Amanda continued. "One is that you haven't done anything wrong. I've instigated all the sex between us, and had to work hard to talk you into it besides. And the other thing is, I knew what I did was wrong, even when I was doing it. I may have been ten years old, but I wasn't an idiot. I knew it was wrong to touch someone's private parts without their permission, even if they were asleep. And there's another thing. Something I didn't mention this morning, and you did. When I was resting my head on your thigh and stroking your... your pussy, I really didn't mean anything sexual by it. But I had heard even then that boys liked to kiss you there, and that some girls liked it, and I wondered what it would feel like, and whether it really would feel good to you. So I... kissed you there, to see if it looked like you would enjoy it. You began to... to open, and your clitoris peeked out, so I kissed you there. That's when you started to move. Then you tried to say something to me. I got really scared that you were waking up, and I jumped into my bed and pretended to be asleep. When you didn't move anymore for ten minutes, I got back up and finished tucking you into bed. I really didn't think it would matter, because I was sure you were so asleep you would never remember anything. I didn't know anything about alcohol back then. But I knew, even if I didn't think about it in these words, and even if you didn't remember it, that I had raped you. However mildly, I still raped you, and you've been dealing with the consequences ever since. You were the victim, and all your guilt has been the same, misplaced victim's guilt that almost every woman who's been raped feels. You were absolutely not at fault in any way, and you never have been."

Silence reigned for almost six minutes. Finally, Amanda's tear choked voice:

"I'm sorry I raped you, Cindy"

Cindy hugged her tight and rocked her back and forth.

"I forgive you, Amanda. I really do."

"Thank you Cindy, Thank you so much. That really means a lot to me right now."

"I love you Amanda. And I think you're overstating things anyway. I mean, how many rape victims feel guilty about lusting after their rapist? It's not the same at all." Cindy told her comfortingly.

"Still..." Amanda began.

"Still, I see what you're saying, and I do feel better, that I really don't have anything to feel guilty about except my thoughts."

"Good." Amanda said with some satisfaction.

"Now, I've gotta use the girls room," Cindy said, gently pushing Amanda up, "And if I don't get this gloriously, beautifully huge cock out of me pretty soon, I'm not going to be able to get it back in tomorrow."

"I'm sure you would anyway." Amanda said mischievously as she moved out of her way.

"I probably would." Cindy agreed with a giggle. "Oooooohhhh..." She exclaimed as she slowly stood up and Corey's still-hard thickness slid from her sore and sensitive sheath. She turned and kissed Corey deeply. "Thanks." she told him. "You have more patience and understanding than any man in the world."

"It was very much my pleasure." he re-assured her. "That was beautiful. I'd do it again in a second."

"Maybe you will." Cindy laughed as she headed down the stairs. "I know Amanda still wants some more of you tonight. If she doesn't have anything in mind, I'd love to return the favor. Back in a sec."

"Well, do you have anything in mind?" Corey asked Amanda as she slid over to kiss him.

"I sure do!" Amanda told him when their lips parted. "I'll tell you when Cindy gets back. And thanks for letting me fuck Cindy with your cock. I'd love to have you guys do me that way, maybe tomorrow, but tonight I have more exciting things in mind."

"You're very welcome." he laughed. "But I don't know if I can handle anything more exciting than that!"

"Well I better get your strength up then, hadn't I?" she told him, giggling a bit as she placed a chocolate chip cookie in his mouth. She poured the glasses full of apple juice, and asked him if he wanted vodka in it. When he nodded around a mouthful of cookie she finished the drinks, mildly spiking all three. Then she began washing him down with the moist washcloth. She had just finished toweling him down when Cindy returned, so Amanda handed her a drink and some cookies and began on her body with the cloth and towel as she ate.

When Amanda was done that she sat back to enjoy her own drink and snacks as Corey tended her with cloth and towel. He had almost lost his erection as he ate, but drawing the cloth over Amanda's beautiful body was all it took to bring it back.

"I don't get this 'peel back your defenses and show the real, inner you' thing you guys did." Amanda said, taking a bite of peach as Corey toweled her legs. "I mean, it looked like such a beautiful, intimate moment, and I tried to do the same thing, but when I'd put aside my defenses I didn't feel anything different."

Corey and Cindy burst out laughing.

"What?" Amanda asked with a puzzled smile.

"Do you want to tell her, or should I?" Corey asked Cindy. When she said 'Go ahead.', he turned to Amanda.

"Look, the reason you didn't feel anything different is because you have the most open, genuine personality I've ever met, at least when you're with us. Sure, you have your defenses, but you've never developed a distinct 'public personality' to cover your private personality, so when you put aside your defenses, you're still you. We get to enjoy the 'real inner you', twenty four hours a day. It's the quality of your personality I like the most."

"Oh. Okay, that makes sense I guess." Amanda said as she tossed the peach pit in the garbage. "It's funny though. To me, what you guys call your 'public' personality is just as genuine and real as your private ones, it's just another aspect of your personalities. And though I love this unguarded, vulnerable side of you, it's the other part I love the most. The totally confident, outgoing, unshakable, dynamic side of you that the rest of the world sees just makes me wet. It makes me just helpless with adoration for you. Cindy too. I mean, the way she was with Markus today, and the way she'd handle those ignorant drunks at that horrible bar she worked at like they were children, it makes me want to stand up and cheer with pride for her. I'm very attracted to that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.