Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle - Cover

Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle

Copyright© 2004 by wc63

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - For Corey, being a rock star is more fun than winning the lottery! And as wild as it is already, Amanda and her sister Cindy are gonna rock his world like never before!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

"I know. Perfect." Amanda said. She reached down and began lightly stroking her hand down across Cindy's mound. Cindy took a deep breath in through pursed lips, but did nothing else. Amanda gently pushed her legs the rest of the way apart and lay her head lightly on the inside of Cindy's thigh.

"She's why I pluck my pubic hair." Amanda said, still gently stroking down Cindy's muff, but only downwards with the grain, lifting her hand for the next stroke. "She came home from a Christmas party when I was about ten, it was real late and she woke me up giggling and bumping into stuff. We never partied much but she had a little rum 'n' eggnog on her sweater and a lot of it on her breath. Now that I think about it, it was probably the first time I ever saw her drunk. She tried to take her jeans off without taking her sneakers off first, she just pulls her panties and her pants down at once and they get stuck on her shoes. I opened my eyes a little, and she's rolling around on her bed laughing to herself and trying to pull her pants off."

Cindy lay back and covered her face in her hands.

"After a while she stops and catches her breath, stretches, and falls asleep." Amanda continued. "I got up and looked at her. She was smiling, and snoring a little through her nose. Her head was all scrunched against the headboard at a weird angle and her lower legs were hanging off the side of the bed. It looked like she was going to slide right off onto the floor, so I thought I'd help her out.

"She'd pulled her pants totally inside out, they were completely off except where they were caught around her ankles. I had to push them back on so I could untie her shoes. I got them off, and her pants, and got her lying fairly straight on the bed, and her legs fell open. I'd seen her naked in our room after a shower and stuff, we aren't shy around each other, but it was always just out of the corner of my eye. This time I knew she was passed out, so I looked at her. Her pussy looked so pretty, so feminine and dainty, so womanly and soft, that I laid my head down on her thigh and touched her, just like this. It wasn't sexual or anything, and I couldn't help thinking that only baby kitten's fur was as soft as this. I remember thinking I was lucky to have such an excellent big sister, and how much I loved her. It was so nice; I guess I did it for quite a while. Once I got scared she was waking up, but she was only dreaming. She even talked in her sleep a little, but it was so quiet and all mumbled together that I couldn't make out anything she was saying. Finally I tucked her in and went back to bed. For the next three years, I hoped my pubic hair was going to be like hers, and I realized it was going to be all coarse and curly and scratchy at around the same time I was learning to pluck my eyebrows, and I've been pulling it out ever since. I shaved instead once, but I don't like it. I don't know what she remembers about that night, we've never talked about it. What do you remember about that night, Cindy? Cindy? Are you all right?"

Cindy finally answered from behind her hands. Her voice sounded a little shaky. "I didn't remember about my pants getting stuck. Thanks for helping me with that. I remember thinking that the eggnog was better than usual because it had been made with cinnamon and vanilla instead of nutmeg. I remember... becoming aware that someone was touching me, and I was scared, for a second I couldn't remember where I was or how I got there. I tried to wake myself up and open my eyes but I was so sleepy and drunk that I couldn't, and for a second I was afraid that if I did open my eyes I'd see the face of the man who was about to rape me. Then you kissed me on the inside of the thigh, and somehow I realized it was you. I thought to myself: 'It's all right, it's only Amanda, she won't hurt me.' I fell all the way asleep again for a while, and then it was feeling so good I woke up a little again, and I was coming, and it was my first climax, and I was... surprised. I tried to wake myself up again, and I couldn't seem to get more than half awake 'cuz I was so bombed. I tried to ask what was happening to me, but you didn't answer, and I couldn't control myself, and then I tried to ask... I tried to ask you to do it harder, to please, please touch me a little harder, please kiss me there, in the middle... And then I woke up the next morning, and until tonight I've never been completely sure that it wasn't all a dream. But whether it was or not, I was really worried the next day that I was becoming a lesbian. I thought I was a total sicko for wanting to have sex with my kid sister too. So the next day after that I bought a package of five condoms at the drugstore, and that night I gave my virginity to Bobby Pittman, because I'd heard rumors that he was good in bed. He was, too, he was very nice to me." She dropped her hands from her face and looked Amanda in the eye. "Now I realize that it was just one of those things that can happen between adolescents when they're close. I don't regret a thing. I've had a great sex life for eight years, I've only had a few boyfriends but I've had them a lot, I've never had V.D. or been pregnant, and I've never had a broken heart. Sometimes I feel like you've missed out on four years of pleasure already, but you had to do what felt right for you."

"So you're saying I changed your life that night?" Amanda asked in stunned amazement. "You became sexually active at fourteen because of me? Oh God, Cindy, I never meant to do that! I never wanted to make you a lesbian or anything like that! It was just an impulse, I thought you were asleep; I just wanted to touch you because you looked so nice, so soft. Oh Cindy, please say you forgive me!" She laid her head down on Cindy's shoulder and cried, suddenly filled with shame and guilt.

"Hey, hey, it's okay!" Cindy soothed. "There's nothing to forgive. I knew even then that you didn't mean anything by it, and I've been completely comfortable with it for years now. I found that I really am very sexual, and that I enjoy being that way, that I love every aspect of making love with a man. I've never felt the slightest desire to do anything with any other girls but you, and now I finally know absolutely for sure that I'm not a lesbian, because lesbians only fall in love with other women, and I finally fell in love with a man. Even if I do have to share him with you." They were silent a moment.

"I'd have done it with you if you'd have asked me, Cindy. I really love you a lot." Amanda said, sniffling a little.

"I'm so glad you never told me that, Amanda." Cindy told her wistfully. "It might have made it too hard to resist the temptation. And I had to resist the temptation, Amanda. To give in would have been very wrong. First you were too young for sexual feelings, and just after you began to develop I became responsible for you. It would have been a real breach of trust to have sex with my baby sister, especially when I was responsible for your moral development. I'm so glad I didn't. I can still feel proud of the job I've done with you."

"And you haven't... desired me since then?" Amanda asked hesitantly.

"Oh, only a little tiny bit whenever I see you, and a little bit more when you run around the house in your underwear or naked after a shower. Usually it's a really small temptation, like seeing tasty pastries in the bakery window. There's only been three times it affected me very strongly. I hadn't really thought about it for months when you asked me to show you how to kiss a boy three years ago. That was when I first realized how beautiful a woman you were becoming, and how nicely your breasts were developing. I laid on top of you on the couch and we necked for two hours, and I tried to teach you everything I knew about kissing, and the whole time I was torn between fear that you'd figure me out and call me a lesbian, and hoping you'd ask me to go farther."

"I was too busy pretending you were Matt Damon." Amanda said softly. "I got so horny that I went upstairs after you left and made myself come three times."

"Did you?" Cindy asked. "I always wondered if you thought I was rude to leave so abruptly. I couldn't take it any more. I was going out with Dennis Keyes at the time, and I rushed over to his place and almost attacked him. We did it every way there is all night long, and he always said that night was the best sex he ever had, and tried to get me to tell him what got me so hot that night. Of course I never did."

"And the other two times?" Amanda prompted softly.

"Once about three months ago, when I thought you were having a bad dream, and I tried to wake you up and comfort you, but I'd misunderstood your little cries. You were having a wet dream, not a nightmare, and you humped your little orgasm out against my leg, and then I tucked you in again. I went back to my bed and touched myself till I came."

"I'd forgotten all about that till now." Amanda said thoughtfully. "I don't think I even remembered it happening the next day. And the other time?"

Cindy didn't answer for a moment. Finally she took a deep breath, and buried her face in Amanda's hair and softly spoke.

"The other time was about five minutes ago, when you laid your head on my thigh and touched me between the legs just like you did those years ago. I'm so glad that it finally happened, and I never asked you to do it, that you did it freely of your own choice."

Amanda laid her hand softly on Cindy's pussy.

"Do you want me to make love to you, Cindy? I think I'd like to." Amanda whispered.

"No Amanda. I want you to, but I still don't feel comfortable with it. It still feels a little wrong. I'm glad that you're finally eighteen, that you've finally had your first lovemaking, and that I could finally tell you all this. I feel like a huge load has been lifted from my mind, that I've finally released this terrible burden of keeping this secret from everybody. And I'm so glad that you seem to be okay with it."

"How could I not be okay with it?" Amanda retorted gently. "I started it. I did it to you first. Are you sure you don't want me to?"

"No. Right now I'd like to make love to Corey. Can I do that, my lovely little sister? Will you give your man to me, and give me to your man?"

"He's your man, Cindy, however you want him, and you know it." Amanda re-assured her. "I only hope you don't mind that I want to be a part of it."

"I'd like that." Cindy said. "Let's just take it slow, though, okay Amanda? We've got lots of time, and a lot of this is new to all of us, so just don't be in a hurry to push our limits, alright?"

"We only have lots of time if we're going to be together." Amanda said slowly. "Are we going to be together, Cindy? Will you try?"

Cindy didn't answer for a minute.

"Look." she began. "If you both can look me straight in the eye and tell me you want me with you in this, and we all promise to treat each other with respect at all times, and to try our hardest to really get along well with each other. I'll try it."

Amanda pulled back from Cindy's embrace. She leaned on one elbow and brushed a few stray hairs out of Cindy's face. She held Cindy's gaze for ten of Corey's heartbeats, a warm and confident smile on her face.

"I love you Cindy. And I really want you with me in this." She gave Cindy a big hug, and Cindy hugged her back.

"I love you too, Amanda."

After a few moments they disentangled their arms, and as one they turned and looked at Corey. He was sitting Indian style, his chin in one hand, that elbow on his knee. His eyes seemed a little out of focus, like he was only looking in the general direction of Cindy's muff. Suddenly he realized their attention was upon him, and his eyes snapped to focus as he met their gaze. Amanda opened her mouth to speak, and he quickly raised his hands palm forward in front of him like he was leaning on a wall.

"Whoa. Freeze. Hold it right there. Don't say a word. You girls are gonna hafta give me a minute. I'm gonna get us a nice drink of cold water, and while I'm getting it, I'll try not to trip over any of the emotional bombshells you've so casually scattered around."

Corey climbed off the bed and headed for the bar. Amanda closed her mouth. Corey grabbed two quarts of bottled water from the fridge, and downed one on the way back to the bed. He handed the other to Cindy as he resumed his seat.

"The way you two talk like I wasn't here is really weird, but I kinda like it. You do it so openly that it's not insulting. I can't believe how you can reveal these long lost secrets; these deeply intimate things, so openly to me. Or in front of me. I feel like your lives, your outlook, maybe your sexual orientation even, it's all changing right in front of me. Hell, maybe mine too. My life and outlook anyway. And you don't sound like you're thinking about us being together for a weekend or a month or a year or whatever. You sound like you're on the verge of a tux and two wedding dresses. And I can't even do justice to thinking about that, because you girls have got me so sexually charged I'm going insane." He looked at Cindy. "This is the most I've ever wanted to have my mouth on a woman. And that particular need is only at the top of my priority list because it's barely edging out my urge to enter you, which I also want to do very badly. Can we wait till we get at least that far before we talk about this situation, or should we put our clothes on and have a serious discussion?"

The girls looked at each other.

"I can wait." Amanda said with a smile.

"I'd prefer to as well." Cindy said, and her smile was a little shyer.

"All right." Corey said.

He picked up Cindy's leg, and kissed the sole of her foot. He kissed his way slowly down her leg, savoring her smell, the warm soft smoothness of her skin. Her legs were so slim, yet so feminine. Finally he reached the little hollow at the inside of her thigh, and pressed his muzzle into it, enjoying so much the feel of her skin against his face, and he was glad he'd quickly shaved during his turn in the bathroom. Pulling back a little, he brought one hand around and enjoyed the sight of his hand lightly cupping, then delicately touching, her venus mons. Removing his hand, he gently but firmly pressed his closed lips to her mound above her slit, in her tuft of pubic hair. He kissed down the right side of her mound, halfway between the inside of her thigh and the line of her opening, then back up, and down her left side and slowly back up again.

"Please. Don't tease me." Cindy breathed. "Do it for me. Right in my center. Please."

Amanda gave a little chuckle. "You're going to like this." she whispered in Cindy's ear.

Corey stuck his tongue out a bit and made it's tip as pointy as he could. He inserted it into the dimple at the top of Cindy's slit and licked around in a little upward semi-circle. Cindy moaned softly, and bounced her hips a little in the air. Pushing against her firmly with his pointy tongue tip, he drew it down the little furrow between her left outer labia and her clitoris and inner lips. When he got to her opening he pressed his lips hard against her and pushed his tongue as far into her as it would go. Maintaining this extension he licked in a circle all the way around her entrance as hard as he could three times, then lifted off and repeated the whole procedure from the other side, down her right furrow from her dimple to her opening and circling his tongue in the opposite direction. Cindy was noticeably panting a little, and her stomach muscles fluttered a bit. When he lifted off from her this time she remained open for him, her labia plumping a little more and blushing a slightly darker shade of pink.

Cindy wrapped her hands around the back of Corey's head and tried to pull his mouth against her yearning clitoris, but he resisted her with his powerful neck muscles. Then she tried to hump herself down the bed towards him, to get the clitoral contact she so desperately needed that way. Wrapping his arms around her thighs and taking her hands in his, he pressed her palms to the inside of her thighs and held her firmly with a gentle but irresistible strength that immobilized her hands and her hips at the same time.

"Well now you've done it." Amanda told her softly with a smile. "He really is an artist about this, you know. He knows exactly what sensations he wants to give you, and when, to produce the most effect. And it's worth it. But you had to try to hurry up the program, so now he's going to hold you down and do whatever he wants with you. Mmmm. I get so excited just thinking about it. He's so strong; he'd never have to hurt you to control you physically. Even when he holds you gently, softly, you're still completely held down, and there's nothing you can do but take it, take the loving he's doing to your pussy with his mouth. I can even play with your titties, and there's nothing you can do about it."

She matched actions to words, cupping Cindy's nylon covered right breast and rubbing it in a circle, then placing her fingernail tips all the way around it and scratching it lightly from rim to nipple.

Simultaneously Corey was turning his head a bit and sucking Cindy's left inner labia into his mouth, then gripping it between his lips and moving his head slowly back so that it was pulled from between his lips. Then he turned his head the other way and did the other side, Then he centered his head and did the same thing to her clitoris, and began to repeat the three steps: left, center, right, center, left...

"If I kiss you, you can't even ask me not to." Amanda continued. She leaned over and slowly kissed her sister, and the power feeling began to grow in her.

"Oh God Cindy, this is so exciting." she whispered into Cindy's mouth. "It's really starting to happen to you, like it did for me. I can tell. Right now it all feels so good, but you only want him to lick your clitoris, and give you release. He's almost setting you off, but he keeps prolonging it and prolonging it. Your heart is really beating fast now."

Corey licked Cindy from her tailbone to the top of her pubic hair. As he passed over her clitoris the jolt of pleasure hit her like electricity. She cried out from the intensity of it. He started again from her tailbone, but this time he paused to penetrate the little pink rosette of her bum as deeply as he could. Her back arched as much as she could when she felt him slide inside her there. Then he continued on up, to finish with a hard kiss on her little muff. Again a cry escaped her as he passed over her most sensitive spot with delicious slippery friction. He reached his tongue down to her tailbone again...

"Oh Cindy, this is getting me so hot." Amanda continued, "It's okay, I'm going slow, just necking and petting. But he's holding you down, Cindy, and I never felt like this before. I want to kneel above you and lace my fingers behind your head and force your mouth against me. I want him to hold you down for me, so I can make you kiss me, and squeeze your titties, and do to you what he's doing to you right now. I, I... Oh Cindy, you're so beautiful..." Amanda finished with a sob, and kissed her sister tenderly. She rubbed her own tiny clitoris with two fingers of one hand and leaned on the elbow of the other arm.

Corey shortened his stroke and increased it's frequency, licking from the bottom of Cindy's vagina to the top of her clitoris, and her cries became constant. He released her hands, expecting her to return to holding his head against her, but to his surprise Cindy hugged Amanda to her hard enough to squeeze the breath out of her for a moment. She returned her sister's kiss distractedly as her climax approached, only holding her open mouth partially against Amanda's, and then they went cheek to cheek as Amanda's onrushing climax gained immediacy as well.

Corey pressed two fingers of each hand into each of their delicate little love muffins and bent them at the second knuckle, rubbing hard on their precious g-spots with his fingertips. At the same time he finally gave Cindy the constant, intense clitoral stimulation she needed, laving his tongue on her joy button as hard as he could.

The sound of both girls' voices raised in passion was tremendously exciting to Corey, and he could barely restrain himself until first Amanda's and then Cindy's orgasm were complete. He kneeled up and wiped their juices onto his dick from his hands. He moved up between Cindy's legs and placed the blunt end of his manhood against her pretty vagina. He began pushing himself into her while she was still quivering with aftershocks.

"Please. Now. I need it right now..." he whispered to her.

Despite her professed years of lovemaking, she was as tight as Amanda had been a half hour after losing her cherry. He was glad he had coated himself with their lubricants. He maintained a moderate pressure and slid gradually into Cindy, who squirmed and hugged Amanda a little tighter. She accepted almost eight inches of him before he was pressed against the end of her love channel, and she had no trouble stretching the last inch and a quarter.

Amanda leaned back a bit, and Corey wiped his face on her breasts, then kissed her.

When he broke the kiss she rubbed the moisture on her breasts into her skin. "Eau de Cindy." she murmured with a smile. She glanced over at Cindy, who was lost in the world of sensation, her eyes closed, panting lightly in short shallow breaths through her mouth and nose.

"Oh, Corey, look." Amanda said, lightly caressing Cindy's face. "Isn't she beautiful? And her expression, like any second she's going to break into laughter or tears, and you can't quite tell which one. So sexual. Powerfully sexual. It makes me feel very close to her to see this." She leaned in close and whispered to Cindy from four inches away.

"I love you Cindy. How're you doing? Did you ever have anyone as big as him before? How's it feel?"

Cindy moved her mouth as if to reply but nothing came out. She made no effort to respond for another five seconds, then she licked her lips, swallowed hard, took three deep breaths, and got the words out.

"Love you too. Great. No. Feels huge."

It took Amanda a second to recognize Cindy's words as replies to her questions, and she smiled and kissed Cindy's cheek.

Corey shifted his position a bit to get the best possible contact between his body and Cindy's, and began bumping her steadily with quick, firm little two inch strokes from his position of deepest penetration. His motion gently shook the bed. It blew his mind a little to find that there was room for both girls in his embrace while he was leaning on his elbows. Amanda lay on her side, tight against Cindy's body, her face held relaxed against Cindy's, her right hand gently cupping Cindy's left breast.

'I have two beautiful, miniature women. Sisters.' he thought to himself. 'The two of them together are still about seventy pounds lighter than me. Amazing.' He spoke his next thought out loud; "I feel I have fallen under the spell of elvin nymphs, who have captured my heart with their magic charms."

This brought a radiant smile to both women's faces.

"You have." Amanda assured him sincerely. "And our magic is very powerful. Heap big medicine."

"Indeed." he agreed with a smile, and leaned down to kiss her warmly. He let her suck his tongue into her mouth and nurse on it a few moments, then withdrew to kiss Cindy, their tongues playing a slippery slow-motion game of tag. He broke the kiss and smiled at them both.

"I'd like it if you would kiss. I'd really enjoy seeing that." he said. Amanda smiled, and leaned over obediently to kiss Cindy firmly and actively, her tongue alive in the older girl's mouth, moving her head in a little circle to slide her lips over Cindy's. It hit Corey as hard as he knew it would. He leaned over a little to get a better view.

"Now that's powerfully sexual." he said softly, his voice almost shaking. Transferring the rest of his upper body weight to his right elbow, he gently cupped Cindy's left breast, her right still in Amanda's hand. He gently pinched her nipple and areola between his thumb and the edge of his hand, till it was sensuously swollen. Cindy's arms had fallen to a relaxed position as she was so completely stimulated at her mouth, breasts and loins.

"Amanda." Corey said softly. "Don't stop kissing Cindy. Slide your hand down off her breast, and caress her chest from side to side with your open hand. That's it. Now work your way down her body, onto her stomach. Slowly now, lower. Lower. Now caress her mound. Mess up her pubic hair. Mmmm. Now as I begin stroking into her, touch her clitoris. That's good. Now rub it all around with your fingertips. Ah, she likes that. Keep going." He began sliding himself out of Cindy's body about five inches, and then slowly but firmly back in, and again, while he caressed her breasts through the thin material, and watched the two excited sisters joyfully and hungrily kiss. When he sensed that Cindy was starting to climb towards climaxing again, he slid his hand from her breasts to Amanda's, cupping and squeezing them, stroking them and teasing the nipples. He slid his hand slowly down her torso and fingered her squishy little quim. All her bare little love parts were distended and plumply engorged, soaked with her fluid, and he thought it looked delicious. He was looking forward to having Amanda's smooth little pussy in his mouth again.

Cindy came, just a pleasant little come, and moaned into Amanda's mouth a bit.

Corey wrapped his left arm around both of them and effortlessly lifted them from the mattress. Pushing against the mattress with his right hand, he rose to his knees, then sat down and lay back. He picked Amanda up with a hand on either side of her torso like she was a baby and set her down sitting on his face. With no preliminaries he began licking and sucking her pussy vigorously, stimulating her clitoris almost constantly. Immediately she began to cry out from the intensity of it.

Cindy leaned forward and pulled Amanda back to lean against her, her tits pressed into Amanda's back, bouncing a little on Corey's cock. Looking over Amanda's shoulder at Corey's relentless oral engagement of her little sister's pussy, she firmly cupped and squeezed Amanda's breasts with both hands, pinching up the nipples and kissing her sister's neck.

Amanda began coming almost immediately, pulling Corey's head against herself with both hands. She arched her back and laid her head back on Cindy's shoulder, and rode Corey's face like a broncobuster.

"My beautiful baby sister." Cindy murmured. "Come on. That's it. Feel the ecstasy. I love feeling you come. I feel so sinful; your beautiful breasts in my hands, your body against mine, feeling you shaking with your climax. Kissing your neck, your throat. Mmmm."

They continued stimulating Amanda until she was well into the afterglow, then Corey gently lay her down beside them, her knees beside his head, her face lightly against Cindy's calf where she kneeled over Corey.

He pulled Cindy smoothly down to kiss him, and wrapped his arms all the way around her, and began pumping his cock into her more firmly. After a few minutes she whispered;

"Please. Let me do it for you. Relax."

He laced his fingers behind his head. She placed her hands flat on his chest and leaned forward, lifting off him till his head was just barely in her. She knew exactly how to activate just the particular muscles to squeeze him most effectively, and put enough effort into doing so to bring a groan from deep within her as she pushed back, forcing him all the way back inside her constricting little cunt.

"Oh God, Corey. You're so big; you're stretching me wide open. And when you're deep inside me, you stretch me lengthwise too. You even hurt me a bit, you're so big, and I haven't felt that in almost six years. It makes me feel like a virgin again, like Amanda. It's kind of nice. And I love feeling so full."

She placed her palms on her own thighs and began rising almost straight up off him, then dropping back down, squeezing him with her pussy muscles for all she was worth the whole time, except for a pause right at the bottom.

Amanda had recovered some energy, and lay watching them, leaning on one elbow.

Corey brought his hands forward and caressed Cindy's tummy as lightly as a feather.

"I can see myself in you, too. That's so amazing." he whispered.

"Hmm?" Cindy inquired.

"It's something me and Amanda noticed. Suck your tummy in as far as you can. You'll see." He slid his hands around her hips and cupped her bum cheeks. She sucked in her tummy, and the bulge his hugeness made in her tummy was revealed even more clearly than with Amanda.

"Cool." Cindy stated wonderingly. "I've noticed a bump before, but never like that." Holding one hand on her tummy, the other on her thigh, and closing her eyes, she resumed her long and squeezing strokes, her body rising off him only to descend and envelop him in her slippery warm tightness once again.

"I need to ask you something, Cindy." Corey stated softly. "You don't have to answer now, take your time and think about it." He took his right hand from Cindy's ass and fondly caressed Amanda's, and smiled at her. "You mentioned earlier that Amanda managed to get a commitment from me in less than six hours. I think it was only about two hours. But it wasn't a hasty decision; it was an offer that was irresistible. You probably know this, but she offered me unconditional fulfillment, with no strings attached. And the important thing was her obvious need to do this for me, that she was so honestly sincere in wanting to make me happy in any way she could, for it's own sake. I honestly believe she has no hidden agenda, and she asked for nothing in return. It was no decision, in the same way that it's no decision to take the money when you win the lottery.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.