Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle - Cover

Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle

Copyright© 2004 by wc63

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - For Corey, being a rock star is more fun than winning the lottery! And as wild as it is already, Amanda and her sister Cindy are gonna rock his world like never before!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

He was awake. There was a sound echoing down the long empty lower corridors of the arena, faint but growing steadily louder. People running, two or three. A yell. The footfalls suddenly close, another shout; 'Hold it right there!'. Amanda wakes up, begins to sit up when the door slams open against the wall with an incredibly loud bang, and she screams.

In very quick succession:

A figure in parka, scarf and toque sprints across the room, leaps completely over the bed, brandishes a half inch wrench and screams 'LET HER GO!'.

Corey raises his hands like Amanda's skin is scalding him.

A man in black jacket and pants bursts through the door, quick-draws a chrome.45 automatic from a shoulder holster and takes military aim at the figure with the wrench, and yells 'DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!'

Amanda turns her face to Corey's and blurts in a voice full of fear: "My sister Cindy!".

The figure in winter gear raises it's hands but also ducks behind the bed.

The man at the door raises the gun to rest position beside his ear.

Everything freezes. The moment stretches. Suddenly, Corey lifts his butt off the bed and whips the covers down to below his knees, then sits up, lifts his feet, and throws the covers over his and Amanda's nudity. He holds his hand out to the figure beside the bed, and is handed the wrench. He tells the man at the door;

"It's cool, Marcus. She has my full authorization."

Marcus returned the gun to it's holster, saying;

"Sorry about the scare, Boss. She shouldn't have gotten this far. That one on the bed with you must've left the door unlocked. I didn't expect that. Pretty embarrassing, letting two of 'em get by in one night. When did she get in?"

"About twenty minutes after the show last night, actually, and I'm sorry I didn't let you know she was here." Corey told him. "I'm surprised you're still here, you're only on duty till two."

"Yah, well, when the limo guys went home, I figured I'd keep an eye on things around here, in case you needed anything." Marcus replied. "There's a snow storm outside, and most of the highways are closed. I talked to the crew on the cell phone. All the trucks are stuck at a truck stop outside of town. You mind if I grab a Coke an' a sandwich at the bar before I head back to the security office?"

"Sure." Corey turned to the person who was apparently Amanda's sister Cindy, her face still covered by the scarf except for her eyes.

"Which grate?" he asked her.

"Third window men's room, blue section." Came the reply in a girl's voice that sounded almost exactly like Amanda's.

"Do me a favor Marcus?" Corey asked. "Take this wrench. You'll find it fits the bolts that have been taken out of a window grate on the third window of the men's room in blue section. If you could put it back, I'd appreciate if you could keep this out of Arena Security's log. What do you think?"

"Sure, no problem Boss."

With a submarine sandwich in cellophane under one arm and a can of coke in that hand, Marcus tucked the wrench into a back pocket with the other, and let himself out.

Another long moment of silence.

"Competent guy, that Marcus." Corey announced conversationally. "He saved my life once."

"Are you all right?" Cindy asked Amanda.

"I'm fine." Amanda replied, her voice still shaking a little. "Cindy, this is Corey Michaels. Corey, this is my sister Cindy."

"You're all right." Cindy stated straightforwardly. "I'm sweating to death. Jesus Christ." Then she seemed to snap out of it, and into rage, ripping the scarf off her face and yelling at the top of her lungs;

"JESUS CHRIST, AMANDA! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CALL IF YOU WERE GOING TO STAY MORE THAN AN HOUR! IT'S SIX A.M.! HOW MANY TIMES DID I MAKE YOU PROMISE YOU WERE GOING TO CALL AND LET ME KNOW YOU WERE ALL RIGHT! CHRIST!" She whipped the toque off her head and threw it at the floor like a triumphant football player spiking in the end zone. She continued ripping off pieces of outerwear and throwing them around the room as she continued her enraged tirade. "I'VE BEEN GOING CRAZY ALL NIGHT WORRYING ABOUT YOU, WONDERING WHETHER YOU'RE GETTING YOURSELF BEATEN TO DEATH, I GET DOWN HERE AND THAT ASSHOLE CHASES ME THROUGH THE WHOLE DAMN ARENA, I GET IN HERE AND YOU'RE SCREAMING LIKE YOU'RE BEING FUCKING RAPED, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!" She had finished with her scarf, mitts, and jacket, and sat heavily on the edge of the bed to pull her boots off, still yelling at full volume. "AND THEN HE POINTS THAT BIG FUCKING GUN AT ME, AND I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE, AND NOW I BET YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME YOU FORGOT, RIGHT?!!!"

She finished with her boots and buried her face in her hands. Taking three deep breaths, she continued in a very quiet voice; "God, Amanda. When I saw him pull that gun out and aim it at me, and I was looking right into the barrel, I really thought he was gonna kill me." She started to cry with silent shudders.

Cindy was a little taller than Amanda, maybe five foot two, and her hair was very light blond, almost white, straight and halfway down her back except for her bangs resting on her eyebrows. Where Amanda was lightly tan, Cindy had a healthy pink 'peaches and cream' complexion. She was as slim as Amanda, but had a more delicate, bikini-model type build, lacking the physical development that gave Amanda her aerobics-instructor looking body. And she was beautiful. He could see why Amanda judged herself harshly in comparison to Cindy. He could tell through her tight sweater that her breasts were just a touch smaller than Amanda's, and from what he could tell under her jeans, their buns were exactly the same.

When Cindy began to cry, Amanda moved to console her. For a moment Corey was worried that she was going to pull both herself and the blankets off of him, so he scooted sideways till his hip was almost touching Cindy's back. Amanda turned to put a foot on either side of Cindy on the bed and hugged her, and Cindy turned sideways and hugged her back as they cried out their fear and tension.

"I'm sorry, Cindy, I'm so sorry..." Amanda sobbed into her sister's shoulder. Finally they got their emotions under control, and Cindy told Amanda:

"I want to speak to you in private."

"No. I'm sorry, Cindy, but I know he doesn't want me to. I'm an adult now, and you're going to have to respect this decision."

"But I can't talk in front of him!" Cindy hissed.

"Yes you can, Cindy! You know you can trust him." Amanda re-assured her. "Just pretend he isn't here."

Cindy wavered in indecision for a few moments, till her need to know overcame her reluctance.

"Fine." she said. "Why didn't you call?"

"Well," Amanda began, blushing and looking down, "An hour after I got here, his mouth was on my pussy and he was giving me the most incredible orgasm I've ever had. Actually, the second most incredible, now. I know that's no excuse. I really wish I had something better to tell you, but the truth is, I did forget."

Cindy stared at her open-mouthed, surprised that she could be so blatant in front of Corey.

"So," Cindy stammered, "Everything went well?"

"Oh, so much better than 'well'." Amanda reassured her, happily. "You just wouldn't believe how excellent it's been! I must've cum ten times, plus all the ones I had when I was sleeping!"

"Cool." Cindy stated, relieved. She flashed Corey a glance over her shoulder, and scratched at her ribcage under one arm before continuing. "So, you didn't make him hurt you?"

Amanda's countenance fell. "Well, I did, but not much. Just when he was putting it in me, at first, and a little later when he squeezed my titties a bit."

"Shit." Cindy swore under her breath. "Did you hurt him?"

Amanda looked like she wanted to crawl under the covers and hide. She finally answered in a little tiny voice;

"Yes."

"God dammit Amanda!" Cindy burst out, "You promised you wouldn't!" She glared daggers at her sister for a moment, then continued in a more calm tone of voice. "How is he?"

"He's okay. He's not injured." Amanda replied hesitantly. "I did what I could for him, but I don't know how well I did. I'm too close to the situation to judge."

"Shit." Cindy said to herself, "You can say that again." She closed her eyes and took a couple of deep breaths, and seemed to gather herself for something.

Just when Corey was about to comment on how weird it was to be talked about like he wasn't even there, Cindy turned to him and looked him directly in the eyes. She had the brightest blue eyes he'd ever seen, and she held him locked to her gaze long enough for him to think to himself; 'Christ! She really can look right into your soul!'

"How do you feel?" she asked him. It was incredible, like a hypnotic command. He tried to say: 'Hey, I'm fine, no problem here.', but his mouth disobeyed his brain. What his mouth actually said was:

"I'm not proud of all the things I enjoyed last night. I think I can handle it. Amanda's an emotional roller coaster, but it's been the experience of a lifetime."

"Did she try to make you put it in her bum?" Cindy asked.

"She mentioned it..."

"And did you?"

"No."

"Did she try to make you hit her?" Cindy enquired.

"She mentioned a spanking..." Corey admitted.

"And did you spank her?"

"No." Corey said.

"Then you should be proud of what you enjoyed." She reassured him as she gave his shoulder a little shake. "Amanda obviously enjoyed it, and you showed more self control than most men would have. If you're going to have her around, she'll get you to do the rest of it to her eventually anyway, so you might as well have a healthy attitude about it."

She broke the eye contact, releasing him, and he sagged back against the pillows, amazed at the intensity of it. And he felt... better.

"He'll be fine." Cindy reassured Amanda. Amanda turned to Corey;

"Pretty wild, huh?" she asked him with a smile. "Told yah she was spooky."

He could only nod.

"So," Cindy said to Amanda, "I guess you might as well tell me what happened. Briefly."

"Briefly?" Amanda considered. "Briefly. I came in, he was only wearing a towel, he told me to tell him how I got in or he'd call the cops. I told him, and told him I was here to make love to him, and stripped down to my tights, and hugged him and rubbed myself against him and sucked his nipple. He was going to send me home with a C.D. but he was getting stiff, so I took his towel off and touched him with my hand. Then he said he'd do it for me."

"No doubt." Cindy interjected, somewhat sarcastically.

"So then we kissed," Amanda continued, "And he carried me to the chair, and I tested him."

"That soon?" Cindy asked, "What did he do?"

"I wanted to get past it and I knew he'd do fine. Wow Cindy, you wouldn't believe how excellent it is! He's so perfectly balanced on the line that he gets mad at me and asks if I realize he can hurt me!"

"Wow." Cindy breathed.

"Yah!" Amanda continued. "And then he carried me over to the bed and gave me the most glorious orgasm with his hand. Only when I was done, he kept rubbing me till I was going crazy!"

"Serves you right, you little minx." Cindy threw in.

"So then he wipes my whole body down with a warm cloth, makes me drink apple juice, shoves his face in my bum, and does the wildest things in my bumhole with his tongue. Then he rubs his face all over my body and then that's when he got me in the pussy with his mouth, when I didn't call you. I'm leaving most of the good stuff out, but it was incredible."

"Mm hm." went Cindy. She flashed Corey a little glance, made a motion like she was thinking of touching herself, turned it into another little scratch at her side.

"And then we made love, but it was really close. He wasn't gonna do it at first, 'cuz he's really big and he didn't want to hurt me, but I talked him into it. He finally put it into me until I was full, and we both came. So then he wipes me down with the cloth again, and I did the same for him, and I realize that he's got this much he's not putting inside me." She held her thumb and finger about four inches apart. Corey reached past her and squeezed them together till they were two inches apart.

"I couldn't get him to put the rest into me, then he told me to do it if I wanted it so much. I pushed real hard but I couldn't get it all into me, so I just dropped myself on it. That's how I hurt him. And he's been doing it to me constantly ever since. Even while we were showering. Even when we were sleeping. Even right now."

"He's still inside you? Right now?" Cindy asked, amazed.

"Mm hmm." Amanda agreed. She slowly gathered the blankets in front of her and raised them to her waist, showing Cindy that his manhood was indeed still deep inside her naked little quim. Cindy could only watch in helpless fascination as Amanda slowly put one hand behind herself, braced it on Corey's left hip, and oh-so-slowly raised herself off him until only half the head was left in, and paused.

"My God!" Cindy exclaimed. "He's huge!"

"He is, isn't he?" Amanda replied with a smug little smile. She slowly lowered herself down till he touched her cervix.

"I'm full here. I have to stretch to take him the rest of the way." Amanda demonstrated as she spoke, and Cindy could see the tension trying to pull the outside of her pussy inside her with the base of his cock.

Corey decided to himself that he wasn't going to say a word.

"Wow!" Cindy stated. Fascinated, she slowly reached out and touched her sister with a fingertip at the edge of her opening, brushing the base of his shaft. Amanda felt stretched as tight as a drum there.

"That must... hurt." Cindy breathed softly.

"Oh yes." Amanda replied with a raised eyebrow and a satisfied grin, "It does. But it also feels so good. I'm so full, I feel so... womanly." She pushed the covers aside and gently took Cindy's hand in both of hers, pressed it's palm against her belly button and bounced a bit. Cindy could feel the immensity of Corey's manhood moving inside Amanda's body, and was completely mind-blown. She moved her hand away and pressed her ear against Amanda's belly, looking down, like she was listening for it's heartbeat. She blushed dark pink, then red. Amanda gently cradled Cindy's head to her belly and slowly rubbed her loins against Corey's.

"He's going to keep me, Cindy. He's going to keep me for a long time, he told me. I feel so grateful whenever I think about it, I can hardly talk." For a minute no one spoke or moved except Amanda's little rubs against Corey. Finally, Amanda noticed a feeling of wetness on her tummy.

"Cindy?" she asked. "Are you alright?"

"Oh yah. I'm fine." Cindy stated, and she did sound like nothing was wrong.

"Cindy." Amanda stated quietly. "I can feel your tears on my tummy. They're trickling down onto..."

"Please. Amanda. Don't gloat." Cindy interrupted.

"What?" Amanda asked, confused.

"Please. Cover yourself. Cover him." Cindy said, and reached around Amanda herself to draw the blankets back around her sister's shoulders and tuck them closed in front of her breasts.

"What's wrong, Cindy? I thought you'd be happy for me, it all worked better than we hoped!" Amanda said worriedly.

"Amanda." Cindy said tiredly. "I'm trying to be happy for you, really I am. But you've gotta understand. When I knew they weren't coming back, I promised myself that I'd finish raising you right. Sometimes the responsibility of looking after you was the only thing that kept me going. I tried so hard to keep you on the right track and in school, and when I found out you were... were kinky, I thought I'd be able to get you to want more... healthy things, and I know you tried hard. And now you've given yourself in sexual bondage to a rock star you never met before yesterday, and I helped you do it. Now that it's really happened, I can't help but feel that I've failed you. And you're going to leave, and I'll be all alone in that big old house, with no mom, no dad, no you, and no purpose in life." Cindy's voice and face were calm, but tears were streaming down her cheeks. Amanda looked like she was going to cry too, but was holding it in.

"Cindy, please don't feel that way!" Amanda pleaded. "You've been the best, the very best, you've cared for me more than anyone could ever expect a sister to do for another, you know that! I'm so, so thankful for everything you've done for me! And now you can live the life you deserve, and live for yourself, and go back to college! You did finish raising me, and you did a great job, but now that job is done, and we have to go on. You know that as well as me."

"Yah I know, you're right." Cindy told her. "It just hurts, that's all." She laid her head on Amanda's shoulder and they hugged. Corey saw Cindy flash him only the quickest glance, and she lost control of her facial expression for just a second. Then she was back to the calm expression, tears running down her cheeks. She rubbed her arm against her side like she had an itch.

But it was too late. He'd seen the look, and his subconscious began flashing it's little error flag. Data was reviewed, and implications traced. Conclusions were spit whole into his conscious mind. Suddenly, he had to know if they were correct.

"And?" he prompted gently. Cindy's eyes flashed wide open in panic. She stared wide eyed at Corey over Amanda's shoulder, made little side to side shakes with her head, and mouthed at him silently: 'No! No! Don't!'

"And what?" Amanda asked, pulling back from Cindy's hug to look at their faces. She saw the quiet determination on Corey's face, the silent pleading on Cindy's. Finally she turned to Corey and said to him;

"I don't know what you're implying, but my sister would never..."

"Listen." he interrupted. "She changed into her sexiest under things just before she came over here."

Both girls stared at him open-mouthed in surprise. Amanda turned to Cindy.

"Did you?" she asked incredulously. Cindy covered her mouth with her hands, looked at Amanda, and gave two little nods.

"Christ!" Amanda said to Corey in amazement. "You're as spooky as she is! How the hell did you know that?!"

"I recognized the little side scratch she's been doing. Simone used to do it when she was trying on new clothes. It's from a little plastic tee being left in the side of a bra when the tags are taken off. If she'd have worn it around the house for five minutes before she left she'd have noticed it and taken it out. It's snowing out, so logically she'd have changed into something warm before she left, but that would be long underwear or a tee-shirt or something, not a new bra, so... The only reason she'd change into a new bra before going out is if it's something she's been saving. So..."

"How did you know about the grate, earlier?" Cindy asked, fascinated in spite of herself.

"A half inch wrench is too small for anyone to ever bring one as a weapon." Corey said. "The simplest remaining answer is probably true. Therefore, you probably broke in by unbolting a window grate. But let's not get off the subject."

"You changed into your sexiest under things? For Corey?" Amanda asked. "You never even told me you liked him before."

"Well," Cindy told her with downcast eyes, "I knew there was a small chance you two wouldn't get along, so..."

"Well that's okay Cindy!" Amanda exclaimed. "I want him so much, I don't see how any girl could not want him. You don't have to feel bad about that!"

"It's more serious than that." Corey said.

"Please don't, Corey. You'll spoil everything..." Cindy pleaded.

"Come on Cindy, if you don't tell her, she'll figure it out one day, and then how will she feel?" Corey asked. The silence stretched.

"What? What?" Amanda pleaded.

"Just say it to me then, Cindy." Corey told her. "Come on. Tell me."

Cindy couldn't tear her gaze away from his. Finally, almost against her will, she spoke the words.

"I love you, Corey Michaels."

"Whoa. You love him? You're in love with him? Are you sure?" Amanda asked in amazement.

"She's sure." Corey assured her. "As sure as you are. I can see now, that after the months you've both spent thinking about me, that neither of you are going to feel any less for me in a month unless I treat you like shit between now and then, and I'm not going to. Look girls, this is not a healthy situation at all. Someone's going to be hurt here today, maybe all of us. Your family is mandatory; you'll always be each other's sister for the rest of your lives. Matings are optional, there'll always be other men for beautiful girls like you, and I refuse to have it on my conscience that I ruined your relationship. I think the best thing would be for you two to stay here in Spokane and I'll move on."

"No! No!" both girls protested at once. They looked at each other.

"You've gotta have him, Cindy. I love you too much, and I owe you too much, to come between you and the man you love. I know you'd never let yourself be sure if you weren't also sure that he'd love you back. Besides, he likes you. I could feel it when you threw your coat off." Amanda told her.

"You silly little fool." Cindy said, touching Amanda's cheek. "You'd really do that for me. But think about yourself for the last two months. You can't work or go to school or anything unless it helps bring you closer to Corey. Let's face it, Amanda, you need to make it work with him, or you'll need some serious therapy. If I left town with him and left you here, you'd just sit at home and masturbate to his videos till you starved. My God, Amanda, he's inside you right now! You're having sex with him right now! You got him to make some sort of commitment to you within six hours of meeting you, and it's already done! Besides, Corey doesn't even know me. I'll get over it, and you know I'll have other guys. If it weren't for him, I'd have never let you know I felt like this in the first place."

They were silent for a few moments, then Amanda asked Cindy;

"Out of all the boyfriends you've had, Cindy, were you ever in love before?" When Cindy only bowed her head and couldn't answer, Amanda answered for her.

"No you weren't. I told him everything, all the important stuff at least. So he does have a good idea what you're like. But you're right; I can't give him up. I guess I'm just cursed, because I can't feel good about having him when he's the only man you ever loved."

"Oh yes you can!" Cindy reassured her. "You guys are gonna be great, and you know it! Just wait till he licks you between your legs again, you'll forget all about my problems."

There was silence for another few moments.

"No I won't." Amanda finally said. "We're going to have to share him."

"Oh, come on, Amanda!" Cindy burst out. "That could never work! Wake up to the real world!"

"Why not? You've been the only person that loved me for the last four years." Amanda pointed out. "I love you more than anything, enough that I'd give him to you, but you won't take him from me. I love him, and you love him. If we can make him feel good enough to love both of us, then we'll be fine! Come on, Cindy, we've gotta try! It's the only way where none of us has to be hurt by this!"

"You're nuts!" Cindy shouted in exasperation. She turned to Corey. "Will you talk some sense into her please?!"

Corey considered it. Long moments went by.

"You're both right. Amanda's right in saying it's the only way where none of us has to hurt. Cindy's right in that it almost never works, and most of the time the people who try end up pretty shattered. Most of the time, jealousy is what goes wrong. Almost all people are naturally monogamous, and the more you care for someone, the more it usually hurts to see them in the arms of someone else. There's a lot of three-ways and more in Muslim countries, but I'm convinced that almost every single one of those women want to have their own husbands. I've met thousands of people in the last few years, and I've only seen three healthy, stable relationships with three people. I knew these two guys who were models, and they were a gay couple. They were good friends with a girl who was a photographer's assistant, and one night they were hanging around drinking together, and she bet them a thousand dollars that if they gave it an open-minded try she could convert them both back to being straight in one night. Now the three of them have been together for over four years, and every time I see them they joke that she's still trying to convince them.

"Another example is these two girls in Chicago who were inseparable best friends. They did everything together, told each other all their secrets, spent all their time together. You know the type. Anyway, they realized that whenever one or both of them had boyfriends, they hardly saw each other, and they realized that eventually they'd probably both get married, have kids, maybe move away, and not be able to spend much time together. So they made this pact, and spent almost a year searching for the right guy, and when they found him, they took him home and banged his brains out, and now they have three kids, two by one girl and one by the other. He's simply ecstatic, and they're among the happiest people I know.

"And there was this trio I met in New York once. This guy and his wife really loved each other, but they were really bad at communicating, so they were always having these really ugly arguments about stupid, trivial stuff. They finally broke up, and the wife moved in with her girlfriend. The girlfriend seduced her one night, and they did the girl-girl love thing for a couple of months. One night he comes over for dinner and tries to patch things up with his wife. Everything goes fine for a couple of hours, and then they get into another stupid fight. The girlfriend can't stand to see the wife hurting, and she's a really excellent communicator, so she does some moderating, and patches it up between them. They end up sharing a group hug, then a group kiss, then group sex. It's funny, because now they're all great friends and they all sleep together, and the wife loves the husband and the girlfriend, and they love her. But the husband and the girlfriend aren't in love with each other. On the other hand, the husband and the wife almost never speak to each other, they both just talk to the girlfriend, and communicate with each other through her.

"Anyway, the point is that it might work, but probably not, and we're really playing with fire here. If we try this and it doesn't work, we're going to hurt a hundred times more than if I simply left. I'm like most guys in that I'd love to be with two girls, any time, but I'm not the critical factor here. You two would have to be committed to caring for each other more than you care for me. When you walk into a room and see me making love to her, you'd have to feel a little jealous at having to share her with me. If either of you cared more for me than for each other, I think it would drive you two apart."

There was silence for a moment. Finally Amanda turned to Cindy, and said; "I love you enough that I'd give him up for you, Cindy. You love me enough that you are giving him up for me. I'm making love to him now. Are you jealous of me?"

"No!" Cindy insisted. "You two belong together! This is ridiculous, I'm leaving!" But Amanda's hand on her shoulder was all it took to hold her where she was.

"I need you to kiss him, Cindy. I need to know if it makes me jealous to see that." But Cindy only shook her head and lowered her eyes. Amanda threw her leg over Corey so that she was facing him again, and turned Cindy to face him as well.

"Look at him, Cindy. Isn't he beautiful? You must want to kiss him. If you've fallen in love with him, you must want to do at least that with him. C'mon. Just lean over and give him a little kiss, just so I know how it makes me feel. Please? For me?"

The whole time she was saying this, Amanda pushed Cindy closer and closer to Corey. When her face was about nine inches away from Corey's Cindy closed her eyes and let Amanda slowly push her into contact with him. When her lips were about a quarter inch away Corey kissed her, as softly and as gently as he could, just teasing her lips with his. Amanda leaned over to get a good view. Cindy held still, her lips slightly parted, and let herself be kissed by him. He began to make a little more contact, and gently rubbed his mouth on hers as he kissed her. Finally, Cindy moved her lips a little, then a little more, and ever so slowly, she began to kiss him back. Her passion slowly grew over a three-minute length of time till she was kissing him actively. Her arms slowly rose until they were about to wrap around his head or neck, then paused in mid-air, hovering two inches from touching him for a full minute. Then her resistance crumbled, and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hungrily, like she was starved to death for the touch of him. She murmured into his mouth as she kissed him: 'I love you. I love you. I love you... '

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.