Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle - Cover

Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle

Copyright© 2004 by wc63

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - For Corey, being a rock star is more fun than winning the lottery! And as wild as it is already, Amanda and her sister Cindy are gonna rock his world like never before!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

"Things will be busy over the next few days." Cindy stated at breakfast the next morning, sipping coffee and tapping on her laptop. "We've gotta get all these new business arrangements running smoothly, as soon as possible, and we've gotta get the gig in Seattle done before we get too far away. I hate having that hanging over our heads. Right now I feel like there's too much stuff up in the air. It's all under control, but I won't really feel safe until everything's stabilized and we've settled into a somewhat predictable routine. And gotten your credit balance back in the black."

"Wow! You're starting to feel like my manager already!" Corey laughed as he poured syrup on his pancakes.

Cindy smiled at him and untied the belt of the short black silk robe she wore, letting it fall open. She lightly ran her hands up her thighs, over her pubic mound, up her tummy and cupped her breasts. "Ya, I guess I kinda do feel like your manager!" she chuckled. "I could be wrong though. Maybe you'd better check to confirm it."

He reached over and slowly caressed her body, then her face. "Well actually, you feel like a sex dream about my manager. And I notice your marks are healing a lot faster than you thought they would."

"I know." Cindy smiled, looking down at herself. "Dr. Shaw gave me some supplements, and some anti-inflammatory vitamin cream with epidermal growth factor hormone, and instructions for thermal treatments. I think they've really made the difference. I've never healed half as quick as this before."

"I tell you Corey, your new manager's really been fucking you lately." Amanda giggled, finishing up the cooking and taking her plate around to sit beside Corey on his right.

"She sure has!" Corey laughed. "And Lovetoy, from now on, or until I tell you otherwise, you're going to be a home nudist. Whenever you're in our quarters and we have no visitors, you will be naked."

"Thank you, Corey!" Amanda smiled happily, standing to remove her 'Kiss the Cook' apron, which was the only thing she had on at that moment. "But could you make an exception for my apron when I'm frying bacon? I don't want hot grease spatters on my titties."

"No. You'll just have to be careful, and if you still get hot grease spatters on your delicious titties, you'll just have to take it." Corey grinned.

"Oh. Okay." Amanda giggled. "In that case, I'll make sure to wait till you're watching before I fry bacon. It'd just be a waste to get hot grease spatters on my titties if you weren't here to see it!"

"Good girl." Corey laughed, and gave her a one armed hug before he turned back to Cindy.

"How long till one of us has a scheduled activity today?"

"You have three hours you have to leave for the interview at the radio station. I've got a lot on my plate for today, more than enough to fill my eight hours, but I can pretty much schedule it how I want." she told him.

"Good." he nodded. "That'll give me more than enough time. There's a few things I want to catch up on around the house, so to speak."

Their attention returned to their breakfast.

Corey finished first. He rose without speaking and went to their bedroom. Half a minute later he called out in an urgent voice: "Amanda, Cindy, c'mere quick!"

They ran in, Amanda just ahead of Cindy.

As soon as Amanda was through the bedroom door, Corey roughly grabbed her. In less than two seconds, he took two steps and threw her down on her back on the foot of the bed, pinned her wrists forcefully to her lower belly with one hand, guided the head of his cock to her pussy, and rammed himself all the way inside her with a vicious jerk of his hips.

Amanda screamed hideously and thrashed like she was being electrocuted, but lacked the strength to escape his control. Though he'd coated his cock with a copious layer of super-slippery Astro-Glide, she was absolutely unprepared, and his massive cock was incredibly painful in her undilated little pussy.

Immediately after gaining full penetration, he took one of her wrists in each of his hands, pinned them to the outside of her hips, and slam-fucked her with all his strength. His huge hands had no problem holding her wrists while getting a good grip on her hips and pushing her thighs apart and down with his elbows. He grinned down at her happily and chuckled as she freaked out, driven completely out of her mind by the overload of sensations.

Cindy stood beside them watching, shaking from the power of her conflicting emotions. She felt a strong urge to hug one of them, but their movements were too wild.

After a minute, when the very worst pain had passed, Amanda managed to scream: "Stop! Oh God please stop!"

"Stop what?" Corey laughed.

"Stop raping me!!" Amanda yelled, with some angry defiance showing through her crying pain, then she screamed again for a second before crying hard and piteously. "Please stop raping me... Oh God please stop raping me..." she begged, sounding despairing this time, her words barely intelligible through her crying.

"Nope!" Corey smiled, and gave her a few extra hard slams. "Fuck you're tight, Amanda! This feels fuckin' great!" he told her, his voice bouncing with his thrusts, almost yelling to be heard over her screams.

"Thus answering the question: How do you rape the willing?" Cindy murmured, caressing her lovers with one hand each.

"Yup! By complete surprise!" Corey happily agreed. "I bet she didn't think I could really rape her, as opposed to giving her a rape fantasy."

"Oh, you're really raping her, alright." Cindy nodded, giving Amanda's bouncing breast a gently squeeze. "She definitely is not willing to take this right now. Christ, you're really pounding her poor little pussy hard, aren't you?!"

"Yup!" Corey agreed. "I'm fuckin' raping the shit out of her! An' it's fucking great, too! I'm gonna come in her pretty soon!"

"I wonder how she feels about it?" Cindy mused. "And I wonder how she'll feel about it afterwards?"

"Well, let's just find out!" Corey laughed. He stopped fucking Amanda, and ground his pubic bone into her clitoris hard enough to keep hurting her. "So Lovetoy? Whaddaya think?"

It took her a few seconds to calm down from screaming and thrashing to whining and frantic squirming before she could answer, her girlish voice almost squeaky with tension. "Permission to speak freely, Master?"

"Certainly!" Corey laughed.

"Then let me go, you fucking bastard!!!" she screamed in sudden rage, and thrashed to escape his grasp. Since that had absolutely no effect on his grip or what he was doing to her, she stopped that after a second and put all of her leg strength into trying to push his pubic bone away from her clitoris. This also had no effect, and he laughed at her as she futily strained and whined with the effort.

"Why? Doesn't little Amanda love me any more?" Corey teased in a childish voice.

"Of course I still love you, you fucking prick!" Amanda screamed. "That doesn't mean I'm not furious with you for being such a mean asshole!!! AND STOP CRUSHING MY CLIT!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"Well it's not my fault you're being raped!" Corey laughed as he resumed slam-fucking her. "You gave me the right to fuck you in any way I want, and anytime I want, twenty four seven! It's only rape 'cuz you weren't ready! If you want me to stop raping you, all you have to do is enjoy it, and then it won't be rape anymore, will it?"

"I can't enjoy this! You have no idea how much your cock is hurting me! It feels like you're fucking killing me! I can't get in the mood!"

"I know!" Corey laughed, and kept on raping her almost as hard as he could.

Cindy went back to the kitchen, and returned in a moment with her laptop in one arm, tapping it quickly with her other hand as she walked. "Check this out, Amanda." she said, loud enough to be heard over her little sister's cries. "This is what you look like when Corey Michaels is raping you."

She turned the laptop so Amanda could see the screen, showing the view from an unseen camera placed under the foot of the canopy on one side.

Amanda's eyes locked onto the image of herself, though her thrashing and painful cries did not diminish.

"She could've seen that in the mirror right above her!" Corey laughed.

"No, you're leaning forward far enough to block her view of herself, except for her face, and her tits sometimes." Cindy told him.

"You're spoiling all my fun!" Corey laughed. "She's getting right into it! I can feel her dilating and lubricating already! In about ten seconds, I won't even be raping her anymore!"

"In about ten seconds," Cindy laughed, "She's gonna come like Mount Saint Helens!"

"Oh God, look at that!" Amanda breathed, her face and body still contorting in serious pain. "Look at him raping me! Oh God! Oh yes! Oh yes here it comes! Rape me to orgasm Master! Rape me till I come! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!!! Oh God!!! Oh yes!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Oh God that is so hot!" Corey marveled, pounding his cock into the quaking and incoherent little teen he held. "Look at her! She's obviously in agony 'cuz I'm hurting her pussy so much, yet she's coming like gangbusters anyway! Fuck that's so hot! I'm gonna come in her right fuckin' now!!! FUCK!!! RrrrrrrRRRRRAAAAAAAH!!!"

He fucked her maniacally as she thrashed beneath him, delighting in the spasming clench her tiny pussy had on his thick rampaging cock as he raped his come so deeply into it.

Cindy stood watching, so excited and tense she was having trouble breathing, delicately caressing her clitoris with the tip of her index finger.

As Corey's orgasm wound down his motions calmed until he was gently stroking, resting on his forearms over Amanda and nuzzling the top of her head.

She hugged him lightly and moaned in painful post-orgasmic bliss.

"Amanda, that was great." he murmured happily. "I mean God, that was fuckin' great!"

"Thank you Corey." Amanda murmured in return.

Corey straightened up and stretched expansively, then smiled at Cindy. "C'mere." he grinned, then picked her up and laid her on the bed on her side beside Amanda.

"How do you feel, Amanda?" Cindy asked as Corey leaned down again and hugged them both.

"I'm... I'm still kinda blown away." Amanda mused. "I mean, that was a really freaky experience! I can't believe he really raped me! I never thought it could happen! I was sure that no matter what else he did to me, if he shoved his cock up my pussy, I'd be soaking wet and groovin' on it five seconds later!

"Mind you, even though I was really fucked up by it until you showed me the video, it was definitely worth it! I'll treasure that footage for the rest of my life, and I'm sure I'll still be masturbating to it when I'm eighty! Now I wish you'd let him rape me longer before you showed it to me!

"But more importantly," she smiled as she turned her head to smile up at Corey, "You're finally the master I always wanted you to be! When you were raping me, you were so comfortable with it you were laughing with joy! And I'm sure that right now, you don't feel the slightest bit of guilt or remorse from having just raped the shit out of me, do you?!"

"Nope!" he grinned.

"Excellent! God I love you so much right now Corey!" Amanda grinned, shivering with giddy joy. "You'd better squeeze me real tight right now, or I'm gonna just explode with happiness!"

"Sure Babe!" he laughed, and firmly squeezed both his little girl-women until they moaned, then relaxed.

"Oh, do me some more, Corey, do me some more!" Amanda pleaded. "Hurt me and rape me and whip me! Make me take it, make me take it all!"

"Nah. I think I'll do Cindy next." Corey stated, and chuckled as he felt Cindy stiffen a bit with fear within his embrace.

"You're gonna rape Cindy?" Amanda asked.

"Yup! You're my sex slave, right Cindy?"

Cindy had to swallow hard around the sudden lump in her throat before she could answer. "Yes Corey. I'm your absolute sex slave. I didn't want to be, but I am. I'm completely dominated by you, and I'd let you do anything to me. But please don't whip me yet, Master! My skin's not fully healed yet!"

"I know. But you do deserve to be raped, don't you Cindy? And you're medically cleared for it, aren't you?"

"Yes Master. My openings didn't get whipped or bitten, they only got raped, which is not as bad. I'm... I'm medically ready to be raped, Master. And I do deserve it."

"Confess, Cindy. Tell me why you deserve to be raped."

"Um, two nights ago, I dominated Amanda without your permission. I tied her up and ball gagged her, and I fucked her hard."

"Two nights ago!" Corey laughed. "That must have been only a few hours after you promised that you wouldn't dominate her unless I gave her to you as a reward!"

"Yes Master. I raped her that night. I caught her while she was sleeping and tied her up and raped her. She had no choice but to take it."

"I know! I was right there on the bed beside you!" Corey laughed. "I'm a heavy sleeper, but not that heavy a sleeper! I just wondered whether you'd confess, or make me force a confession out of you! You must have wanted to be punished! You did such an excellent job at the meeting the next day that I'd have gladly given Amanda to you for a night as a reward, if you'd had the patience to wait."

"I'm sorry Master. I was working on stuff for the meeting, and I got distracted by my need for Amanda." Cindy explained. "It got so strong that I couldn't even get any more work done! I had to rape her, Master, the stuff I was working on was too important to let it slide! It's not that I wanted to be punished for it, but I thought it would be worth it."

"Then why didn't you just ask? I'd have let you rape her if you'd asked and explained yourself."

"I... I didn't want to wake you up, Master."

"Oh come on, Cindy! You knew I'd wake up at least enough to notice what was going on!" Corey laughed. "You're too intelligent to convince either of us that you didn't!"

Cindy couldn't answer right away, as she considered her feelings. "I... You... You're right, Master. Part of me must have wanted to be punished for it. But right now I don't! Right now I'm afraid of you."

"Which is as it should be." Corey nodded, smiling. "But part of you wants it, even now. Admit it, you're pussy didn't stop getting wetter when you heard I'm going to rape you, did it?"

Again Cindy had to take a moment before answering. "You're right. My pussy juice is flowing down the back of my leg." she admitted in a shaky whisper.

"Okay." he grinned as he straightened up. "Get me a vibrator, so I can get you off if I go too far on you when I'm raping you. And bring the strap. I think I'll whip Amanda's pussy and titties while I'm raping you."

"Oh thank you Master!" Amanda grinned, tweaking her own nipples in anticipation. "But how are you gonna rape Cindy, when she's obviously totally wet and ready? Can you hurt her enough by slam-fucking her to make it rape?"

"I probably could." he laughed. "But I think I'll rape her tight little ass instead!"

"Oh goody! This is gonna be great!" Amanda squealed, roughing her nipples and clitoris with her fingertips as she visualized what was about to happen.

Cindy put the vibrator and the strap on the bed, just within Corey's reach, and stepped back, looking fearful. "I don't think I deserve that, Master." she told him timidly. "I didn't even hurt her much. And it's absolutely agony when you put your cock in my bum, even if you do it gently. Please Master, just fuck my ass, please don't rape me there."

"Come here, Cindy." Corey smiled, holding his hand out to her.

"I... I can't, Master. I'm too afraid."

"And now you're disobeying a direct order." he grinned, still holding his hand out insistently. "You know that every second you continue to disobey will only make your punishment worse, and it's already gonna be pretty hard on you. You'd better get your sweet little ass over here right now, or I'll make you put away the vibrator."

"No! Please don't make me put it away, Master! I'll need it, you know I'll need it!" Cindy said, wringing her hands, sounding like she was almost in a state of panic.

There was a long moment of silence.

"Don't make me come get you, Cindy." Corey warned her. His voice was low and dangerous, though he was still smiling. "I will not tolerate open disobedience from you. If you don't get over here by the time I count to three, I swear I'll pierce your clitoris with a carpentry nail."

Cindy started crying and easing her way closer to him an inch at a time.

"One." Corey growled dangerously, and grinned.

Cindy cried hard, and put both hands over the crack of her bum. She shifted her weight from foot to foot, but she couldn't bring herself to step within his reach.

"Two." Corey growled, louder this time.

One of Cindy's hands went to her pussy, in obvious conflict between being raped in her ass or being pierced with a nail through the most sensitive place on her body. Tears poured down her face, and she could hardly hear herself crying over the sound of her own heart pounding. Just before he said three, she ran into his arms. "Please don't hurt me, Corey! I love you, and I'll be so good for you, I promise I will!" she blubbered desperately into his shoulder. "I really promise this time, just please don't rape me in my bum! Please, at least work me up to two fingers first!"

"Nope!" Corey laughed. "You broke your promise when you didn't have to, and now you get my cock rammed up your cute little ass, with no preparation whatsoever!" he said as he laid her down on her front on the foot of the bed, with her legs hanging off the end, and held her there with one hand on her back. He suddenly pulled his cock out of Amanda and stepped behind Cindy, kicking her legs apart with his knees, then leaning his knees against the foot of the bed so she couldn't close them again. He folded her forearms across her back and held them there, guided the head of his slick cock to her delicate rosette, and pressed it against her with enough pressure to hold himself in place. Then he used both hands to hold her arms across her back, and leaned forward till his chest was pressing down on her shoulders, further immobilizing her.

By now she was squirming weakly and crying hysterically.

"Here it comes, Cindy!" he chuckled nastily. "Your tiny ass is about to be forced open until you're completely impaled on my big hard cock!"

"Oh God Corey, no! Don't do it! No!!! NO!!! EEEEEEEEEH!!!" she begged frantically, then screamed as he began to apply pressure.

"Oh yes!" Amanda breathed intensely. "Fuckin' rape her delicious little ass! And then rape mine!"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Cindy screamed as her pink rosette was forced open to it's natural limit, then slowly stretched by the huge intruding phallus.

"Oh yah, you're being fucking violated now, Cindy!" Amanda hissed as she frantically masturbated. "He's not even stroking it, he's just forcing it up your ass, forcing you to take it, forcing you to be ass raped, sodomizing you and buggering you and raping you inside your asshole!!! Oh FUCK that's sweet!!!"

"OH GOD TAKE IT OUT!!! TAKE IT OUT TAKE IT OUT TAKE IT OUT!!!" Cindy screamed.

"Fuck that's intense!" Corey marveled, ignoring her manic pleading. "I've got the thickest part of my cockhead right in the middle of her tightest place, and I'm fucking stretching her open like crazy! God that's a tight ass! Almost through!"

"Ram it into her, Master! Shove it all inside her fast and hard! Oh God, hurt her so much inside her bum, Master!" Amanda pleaded, slamming her three middle fingers into her own naked little pussy, while frantically rubbing her clit with the fingertips of her other hand.

"Watch!" he said as he kept the pressure steady, and when the flare of his cockhead was past Cindy's ring of tightness the next four and a half inches sank into her in less than a second, then his progress slowed as the flaring thickness of the base of his cock stretched her opening again.

She half-yelled, half screamed, and thrashed like she was possessed, to no avail, as his gigantic phallus inexorable finished penetrating her tight and tender asshole.

When he was finally fully within her, with her ring of tightness constricting around the very base of his throbbing cock and her soft cheeks pressed firmly against the front of his hips, he heaved a deep and satisfied sigh. "You'd better get that vibrator on her clit, Lovetoy." he crooned. "Get her coming quick, and then I'll slam-fuck her ass while I whip you."

"Yes! Thank you Master!" Amanda giggled happily as she grabbed the vibrator, snapped it on to it's most powerful setting and hopped off the bed. The vibrator was a blue jelly unit with a clitoris-stimulating finger, eight inches long and almost as thick as Corey's cock. She knelt between Corey's legs, gently lifted his big balls out of the way, took careful aim at the opening to Cindy's freely flowing vagina, and rammed the big, blue, wildly buzzing jelly cock all the way in with a single vicious shove.

Cindy gave a short barking scream and jerked beneath Corey so hard that he was bucked up into the air and he released her arms, rather than risk having her injure her shoulders. He simply grabbed her hips with an iron grip instead, sinking his fingers into her tender flesh, though carefully and not hard enough to bruise her.

"The vibrator is against her clitoris, Master." Amanda told him breathily as she pushed the jelly cock into Cindy until her big sister's pussy lips were partially closed over the base, with the clit finger curving down and out, then up to press hard on Cindy's plumply engorged little clitoris. She reverently tucked Corey's balls back into place against Cindy's stretched and buzzing little vagina, then hopped back up onto the bed.

"Don't play semantics with me, young lady!" Corey laughed. "You just raped Cindy's tight little pussy without my permission, and you know it!"

"I sure did, and I sure do!" Amanda laughed as she lay back spread eagled, with her knees raised and her tiny bare pussy facing Corey.

"So you realize of course that it will be reflected in severity of the pussy and titty whipping you're about to receive?" he asked, obviously pleased at the prospect.

"I sure do!" Amanda happily agreed as she handed him the strap.

"Okay. You have to keep your titties and pussy available for my whipping, no matter how much I hurt you. I not gonna bind you, so you have to do it by willpower alone. You can't close your legs, or cover your pussy or titties with your hands, or move out of reach. But, other than that you can move in any way you want, or assume any position you want, as long as your pussy or at least one titty is in range to be whipped. When you need to come, it must be from the contact of the strap only, with no other sexual stimulation. Do you think you can come from whipping alone?"

"Yes Master! Oh Master, I'll be able to squirm so excitingly for you that way!"

"That's the plan." Corey grinned. He set the whip aside and brushed Cindy's hair back with his hands. He gathered it into a ponytail at the back of her head with his left hand and carefully wrapped it around two fingers before gripping it tight in his fist. He gave it a gentle tug to make sure that the pull was even on every one of her hairs.

She had quieted to crying and moaning, and her hips had started to shiver as her pussy began freaking out from the thick vibrator. She yelped a bit when he tugged her hair, then she rose to her elbows and arched back in response to his steady pull.

When she was in position he released most of the pull, only keeping enough tension to ensure she stayed in place. "I think your ass is getting pretty adapted to having my cock in it now, Cindy, though of course it still hurts a lot." he told her conversationally. "As soon as you come, I'm gonna rape-fuck your tender little ass while I whip Amanda's tits and pussy. Of course, since your arms are free and your legs are mostly free, you'll try to escape from it, you won't be able to help it. And when you do, I'm going to pull you and your fully raped little ass back onto my cock by your hair, as extra punishment for your willful disobedience earlier. These are my reins, and I'll control you with them like I was riding a horse.

"But I won't do any of this until you have an orgasm, my love. If you want to avoid it, all you have to do is not come until I get bored of waiting, and I'll let you go. But I think you really want to see me whip Amanda's clit until she comes, and I think you love being my fucking sex slave, and I think you really want me to slam fuck your ass as hard as I fuckin' can while I pull you back onto it by your hair. So I think that big, thick, nasty vibrator's gonna fuck your mind up any minute now. Oh yah, it's getting close, I can tell by the way your ass is starting to clench around my cock! I'm gonna be raping you hard any minute now!"

Amanda scooted over to sit right in front of Cindy. She kissed the slender blond on the side of her neck, while cupping and stroking Cindy's firm little breasts, and lightly scratched the areolas and nipples to full erection. "You better fuckin' come, Cindy." Amanda murmured. "Take the ass raping you deserve. Stop keeping me from the pussy whipping I want. I know you're just a submissive little slut, just like me. I bet you'd even love it if I squeezed your nipples."

Amanda suited action to words, grasping Cindy's delicate nubs between her thumb and fingertips, and slowly adding pressure. "Come! Come right fuckin' now, you dirty little cunt!" she whispered intensely, as she squeezed Cindy's nipples till the lighter blond was whining and squirming from it, the throbbing pain from the huge intrusion in her ass almost forgotten.

"Now! Come right fuckin' now!" Amanda barked, as Cindy started to yell from the pain in her nipples.

But while she'd been thus distracted, the vicious buzzing of the big vibrator inside her and against her clit had done it's work, and at that moment her orgasm exploded on her by surprise.

"Yes!" Amanda cried as she threw herself back to her high-kneed spread eagle position.

Corey immediately started thrusting hard into Cindy's ass, and brought the strap down on Amanda's tits with a medium-hard stroke.

Amanda yelped and folded her arms under her back to reduce the temptation to cover herself. The next stroke smacked hard onto her vagina, with the end of the strap targeting the hood of her clitoris. Amanda yelled, and pulled her legs open as hard as she could, her leg muscles straining, hoping she could keep herself from closing her legs.

Cindy tried to hold her ass tight against Corey so he wouldn't pull her hair. The vibrator kept her sizzling in a continuous climax, and she kept what little attention she had available on watching Amanda being whipped on her sexual zones with the strap. With all that, she was able to take the near-agony of Corey pounding his huge cock up her tiny ass.

"God, this is fuckin' great!" Corey laughed enthusiastically, whipping Amanda in alternate rhythm with his hip-snapping thrusts.

Soon Amanda's need to come overcame everything else she was feeling. She spread her labia wide open with her fingertips and pulled the hood of her clitoris up with her thumb, completely exposing her protruding, engorged little clitoris to the strap. "Hit my clit, Corey!" she pleaded tensely. "Whip me right on my clitoris until I come!"

He did, and her body jumped and jerked with every stroke, her voice crying out wildly. When she reached climax twelve strokes later she screamed at the top of her lungs as her welted and swollen clitoris reached super-sensitivity, but she still managed to hold herself open for more clitty-whipping as she came.

Ten strokes later Corey came hard in Cindy's spasming little ass, and six strokes later he lost the co-ordination to keep whipping Amanda. He dropped the whip on the bed and grabbed Amanda by her thigh, pulled her close, and rammed two fingers into her spasming little ass with only her perspiration for lubricant.

Amanda shrieked, and slapped her hands onto her clit to continue her climax as she spasmed from the sudden anal invasion of his two thick fingers.

Corey's climax slowly faded away, and Amanda let herself come down as well. They lay panting in satisfied exhaustion.

"Please take it out of my pussy..." Cindy quietly begged from beneath Corey, her voice shaking so hard she could barely be understood. "Please let me stop coming, my pussy's gonna cramp..."

Corey laughed as he stood up, holding Cindy's limp and impaled body against his front. "Take care of that, would you Amanda?" he asked.

"Sure Corey." Amanda giggled. She crawled to the edge of the bed and slowly eased the big buzzing jelly cock out of Cindy's spasming pussy. "Wow, your pussy sure doesn't wanna let go of this, does it Cindy?"

"Uuuuuhhhh." Cindy groaned as the vibrator slid free of her nether lips. "God, that one's a good one. Uh, Corey, since you're still hard, could you make love to me in my bum really nicely for a while?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.