Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle - Cover

Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle

Copyright© 2004 by wc63

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - For Corey, being a rock star is more fun than winning the lottery! And as wild as it is already, Amanda and her sister Cindy are gonna rock his world like never before!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

Corey lay back panting, till long after his prostate had pumped it's last and he'd felt Amanda's warm little channel clench around him in it's final spasm of pleasure. When he opened his eyes, both girls were smiling down on him lovingly, Amanda with her chin rested on Cindy's shoulder.

"Wanna call it a night, love?" Cindy asked quietly. "You didn't get any sleep last night, and you look pretty beat."

"No. Amanda, on your tummy, pillows under your hips." He decided.

"Yes, Master!" Amanda giggled.

Cindy stood up and watched as Amanda slowly lifted herself off Corey's shaft, inch by deliberate inch.

"Oooh, my pussy really loves you, Corey." Amanda murmured.

"Freeze!" Corey said as Amanda's nether lips rose to the bottom edge of his crown. Amanda froze, in an awkward half-crouching, half-standing position. "God I love how you look when I'm inside you." he breathed, stroking up into her enough to make her vulva push inside her, then pull out clinging to him. "It's no wonder your pussy loves me. It's so small, the whole outside of it gets shoved into your opening when I push. It looks like all of your lips and your clitoris, even the hood of it, get rubbed pretty firmly on the in stroke."

"Every time." Amanda agreed. "No matter how wet or ready I am. It's beautiful."

"My pussy does it too, but not as much when I'm really excited." Cindy commented, fascinated. "Even then it's still enough to rub my clit against his shaft. Damn that looks good. I'm considering shaving my pussy."

"Hey! If anyone's going to shave your pussy, it's going to be me!" Corey declared.

"Yes Master." Cindy agreed with a chuckle.

"Alright, on your tummy, Amanda." Corey said.

"Yes Master." She agreed with a smile, her breath whistling between her teeth as his head passed out her opening. "Why don't you let him pluck it, Cindy? It'll last longer." she asked as she pulled a couple of pillows over and lay down, legs spread, the roundness of her bum rising tantalizingly.

"Yah, but I don't know how much I'll like it yet." Cindy reasoned. "Besides, I don't think my hairs are thick enough for the stubble to be irritating, and I don't want them to get any thinner from plucking."

"Mmmm, I love your ass, Amanda." Corey smiled, lightly caressing the delicious orbs. "Does she love me?"

"Yes, but not as much as my pussy loves you." Amanda giggled. "My bum desires you terribly, but she fears your power."

"Then I'll make love to her so beautifully, she'll love me just as much." Corey chuckled.

He kneeled up, being careful not to lose any of the coating of Amanda's girl juice from his cock by letting it rub the blanket. He didn't want to hurry, but he didn't want to be too tired at the meeting the next day either, so he suppressed his urge to rub his face against the cheeks of Amanda's ass for a while. Instead, he tucked the head of his cock between the velvet cheeks, the tip centered at her tiny rear opening.

Amanda felt it push her cheeks aside, cool and wet, then pressuring against her tightly clenched anus. "Um, aren't you gonna get me ready first?" she asked cautiously.

"Don't worry. Trust me. Just relax. Concentrate on complete relaxation, even after I've begun to enter you." Corey murmured, sensuously caressing Amanda's shoulders, neck and ears.

"Yes Master." Amanda mumbled half into the mattress, letting every muscle in her body lose it's tension, feeling herself sink a little deeper into the mattress and pillows.

Corey lowered himself atop her. He tucked his elbows in beside hers, letting as much of his skin contact hers as possible without settling any weight on her.

"I love you, Amanda." he murmured into her ear.

"I love you, Corey." she mumbled, keeping most of her concentration on relaxing.

He slowly pressed harder, pushing his cock against her anus firmly, but not hard enough to cause discomfort. The tip was much too wide to wedge itself into her tiny rosebud, so she felt it only as strong pressure, now warm against her behind. He held it for a few seconds, then slowly released the pressure. The cycle of push, hold and release took about fifteen seconds, and he repeated it like super slow motion thrusting. Amanda willed relaxation upon herself with all her determination.

After a few minutes of this Amanda murmured: "It's working. I can feel it opening me when you push."

Corey felt it too. At the end of the next push he thought her little anus had opened about a half inch. It opened a little farther with each cycle, not because it was being penetrated, but because the entire area around it was stretched with so much tension over the round end of his cock.

When she'd opened a little more than an inch and a quarter, the tip of his cock just starting to poke into her, he felt a little extra resistance.

"That's it, right?" he whispered.

"Yes. I'm fully open." she whispered back. "You'll have to stretch me from here."

"It'll hurt." he said.

"Yes." was her simple reply.

He held her tighter now, holding her shoulders from below and laying a little weight on her. He pushed harder, and in a shorter pattern: pressure for three seconds, release for three seconds.

"Relaaaax, Babe, that's it. Just let it happen. You're doing fine, just stay relaxed." he crooned into her ear.

He felt himself going farther into her with each push, sometimes only by the thickness of a fingernail, but still forcing his cock up her ass a little more each time.

Her hands clenched and her legs shook, but she managed to keep her bum relaxed. She broke out in a sudden sweat along her hairline, and a drop trickled down her nose. It hung there, but her attention was too focused for her to shake it free.

Finally, with one last slow hump of his hips, the thickest part of his cockhead was in the narrowest part of her stretched open little bumhole. From there he pushed steadily, with just enough pressure to keep slowly and constantly sinking into her.

She groaned deep in her chest as the head slid completely into her at last, and her ass closed around it, clenching tightly to his shaft as some of the pressure was relieved. He slowly drove another two inches of his thickness into her, then stopped.

"We'll pause here for a moment, and let you get used to it." Corey spoke gently, brushing her hair from the side of her face with his fingers.

"Thank you Master." Amanda breathed. Her control suddenly broke completely, and a heartfelt sob escaped her. "Oh Master, my little bum hurts so much! Your cock is just... so... big!"

"I know, but we can't help that, can we?" he said comfortingly. "And you're doing so good. Taking it so well, my beautiful little pleasure slave. Squirm for a while if you'd like, then find your relaxation again."

"I... I think I'm going to try to get away, Master!" Amanda sobbed, her hands clutching the comforter. "I can't help it, it hurts too much!"

"That would be nice, Amanda. But not now. Now I'm making love to you in your beautiful little ass, and you may not struggle. As I said, you may squirm, but that's all."

Amanda paused and absorbed that. She was suddenly aware of how hard her heart was pounding. "Yes Master." she whispered. "I will not struggle."

"Good girl."

Amanda squirmed. She opened her legs wider, then closed them some, trying to lessen the painful pressure in her ass. She found she hurt a little less when they were about halfway open, but his immensity was still a throbbing, excruciating invasion in her bottom. She was panting, and tears were forming in her eyes.

"Look at Cindy, Amanda." Corey told her.

Amanda did. Cindy was laying on her side beside them, one finger caressing her clitoris. She looked up every few seconds, then over, then back to gazing at Amanda's face from two feet away. Amanda realized that Cindy was looking at the reflection in the ceiling mirrors of Corey's manhood buried in her squirming tush, then at Corey's face, then down again.

"When we're making love nice and comfortably, Cindy's going to lick your ever-so-sensitive little clitoris." Corey stated. "Now relax, and we'll keep going."

"Yes Master." Amanda agreed, willing her muscles to laxity again.

"And Amanda, from now on I don't want you to call me master until I call you slave, or until I do or say something blatantly dominant to you, alright?"

"Yes Corey." she said, a little breathlessly. "I... My bum's getting used to it now, Corey. I'm relaxed."

"Good girl." Corey said, and resumed sliding his cock up her ass with the gentle push-pull movements. Amanda sighed and moaned a little every once in a while, but stayed relaxed as he slowly finished penetrating her.

When his lower belly was finally pressed tight to the warm velvet cheeks of her ass he paused and held still there a minute. She groaned deep in her chest.

"Alright, here we go." he murmured. He slowly slid out till the edge of his crown was just inside the tight ring of her anus, then all the way in till the pillows of her cheeks were flattened against him. She whined piteously, and her voice caught in her throat every once in a while.

He kept stroking her like that for a few minutes, till the sounds she was making began to be those of excitement. "Aah, now you're starting to like it, aren't you Amanda?"

"Yes Ma... Yes Corey. Now it hurts... magnificently. And the feelings you're giving me way up inside my body, in the center of my abdomen... it's indescribable. I've never felt so filled."

"You were far more filled than this last night." Corey chuckled.

"Yah. I was." Amanda agreed, starting to pant a little. "But last night I was too blown away by it all to notice any of the subtler sensations. This... This is really nice, Corey. It's starting to feel really good now."

"I love you, Amanda. I love that you let me do this to you. God it feels so good."

"I love you Corey. My bum loves you. You're the greatest man in the whole world."

"Thanks." he chuckled. He kept giving her the long, slow strokes, noticing that her clenching tightness was releasing a bit.

"Is this powerful enough? This experience?" he asked.

"Oh yes. More than. All I can handle now, I'm sure." she panted.

"Good. It's so good. I'm gonna come in you soon." He was getting into it more, picking up the pace and starting to pant a little himself as his attention shifted from her sensations to his own.

"Please... Not too soon. I'm really liking this." she moaned.

"Don't worry. I'll still be hard in you when Cindy licks you. You can make love to me while she does it." he whispered.

"Thank... you... Corey." she acknowledged, spacing her words between the bumps his hips were delivering to her buns.

He pulled all the way out, slowing at the end, till he was held in place only by the squeeze of her buns on the sides of his cock-head, then smoothly all the way in till he was tight to her.

"Ooh! Ow! Oh God that's wild!" Amanda gritted, her fists curling around bunches of bedcovers. "Oooh, the emptiness, then the fullness... Aaaah..."

"Oh God it's good..." Corey moaned. It didn't take too many full length strokes before the need to orgasm overpowered his restraint.

His thrusts became insistent, driving himself hard into her tender little ass, making a spanking sound.

Her pleasure/pain cries were constant now, her attempts at relaxation overpowered by the experience. She reached under herself with one hand to stroke her clitoris, and lay the other on Cindy's breast, squeezing it gently. Cindy smiled encouragingly to her, but she was unable to return it. Her whole body bounced from the force of Corey's thrusts.

Corey climax was near but elusive, and he frantically pounded his cock into her ass for ten minutes before he felt the first twinges of imminent release.

"Oh yes, Baby, here we go!" he shouted, shuddering all over then bucking frantically into her as the first overpowering wave of pleasure hit him, and the first pulse of his come streamed into the hot, tight channel of Amanda's tiny ass. He made a loud 'Ahhhhh huh-huh-huh' sound that was halfway between laughing and crying. The feeling of release was overwhelming, and he almost lost consciousness. His vision grayed out from the edges inward, and there was a loud roaring in his ears accompanying their sounds of fulfillment.

Amanda didn't make herself come, rubbing herself slowly and concentrating on Corey's climax, marveling at the feel of his body moving against hers, inside her and out, the sounds of his voice and breathing, the texture of his skin touching her back, shoulders and bum. The best part was the pulsing of his cock as he ground his hips against her ass, and the knowledge that deep inside her was being delivered the seed of his manhood.

Finally he collapsed on her with all his weight, panting like a steam engine. He raised himself back up to elbows and knees a few seconds later, when he realized from Amanda's sudden squirming that she was having trouble breathing. He slid one arm under her lower chest and pushed with the other to kneel up, holding her to his chest.

They found themselves looking at their reflection in the headboard mirror. The headrest board was up, obscuring the bottom half of the mirror and the view from the bottom of her breasts down. It was a powerful moment, and Amanda was transfixed by the sight. Corey's large handsome face and her small pretty one were both flushed and shone with perspiration, his broad shoulders behind her slim ones rising and falling as they caught their breath, their expressions that of contented satisfaction.

"Wow. That's how you're supposed to look after great sex." Amanda panted.

Corey reached out and lowered the headrest board, exposing the rest of the mirror and the sight of their reflection from their tousled hair to their knees.

"That's how we're supposed to look while having great sex!" Corey laughed. His hands began stimulating Amanda's body.

Cindy knelt up behind Corey, pressing her body gently against his back and enjoying the view over his shoulder.

"Look at that picture Cindy." Amanda crooned. "Corey Michaels is naked, and he has little Amanda Thomas in his lap. He's taken all her clothes off too, and he's making love to her. His giant penis is shoved all the way up her ass, his fingers are inside her little pussy and he's teasing her clitoris with his thumb while his other hand squeezes her swollen and blushing left tittie, and rubs her erect nipple. It's like watching a dream."

"Mmm. It is." Cindy agreed, reaching around Corey to join him in playing with Amanda's vagina. "Turn around. Please?" she asked. "Or back up enough that I can lay in front of you?"

Corey turned sideways to the mirror, watching their reflection in profile as Cindy moved around to lay on her tummy with her head between their legs. He took his fingers out of Amanda so he could play with both her perky titties, leaving her delicious little twat to Cindy.

Cindy reached into a headboard drawer for a small pink vibrator, turned it on, and delicately inserted it into her own vagina. She crossed her ankles and squeezed her thighs together to hold it in place, while she rested on her elbows, cupping Corey's balls and nestling her lips against Amanda's engorged little pussy. She kissed it exactly as she would kiss Amanda's mouth, placing little kisses around her lips and on her clitoris before french kissing her opening with probing licks of her tongue. Then she nursed on Amanda's swollen little clitoris for a while before returning to the kisses.

"Oh God you're good at that Cindy." Amanda moaned. She leaned her head back on Corey's chest, closed her eyes, and put her hands over Corey's where they caressed her breasts. "And my titties are sure loving your hands, Corey. Your cock feels so huge in my bum. You're both hurting me so much, so nicely."

Their passion rose rapidly, and Cindy had herself and Amanda both coming in less than five minutes. They squirmed and bounced their hips, moaning their pleasure ecstatically. She'd kept them coming for minutes, Amanda in waves and herself in a constant sizzle from the vibrator, when she felt Corey's hand on the back of her head.

He'd wrapped his right arm around Amanda's waist and was slowly lifting her off his cock, using his other hand to guide Cindy, so as to not interrupt her oral lovemaking with Amanda.

In the mirror he watched half his dick emerge from her bum, then slowly disappear inside again as he lowered her.

A few minutes later Cindy turned off the vibrator. She gave herself and Amanda a couple more minutes to wind down, and finished with and little kiss on Amanda's clitoris.

"Um, are we done?" Amanda asked.

"Sorry Love, but Corey needs to get some rest." Cindy explained as she slid the little pink phallus out of her clinging pussy.

"Corey?" Amanda asked hopefully.

"Sorry Babe, she's right. I'd love to keep going, but I need the sleep more. Hop off, and we'll get washed up for bed." Corey instructed.

"Yes Corey." Amanda sighed. "Thanks, and thank you Cindy. That was beautiful." She said as she leaned forward, her hands on Corey's thighs. She gathered her feet under her on either side of his hips and slowly rose off his staff with a groan.

Cindy waited till Corey was asleep, then stealthily slid out of bed.

"whatcha doin', Cin?" Amanda murmured.

"I'm gonna prepare a big stick for a record company and some lawyers. Get some sleep. I'll probably want to make love with you in about four hours, for a quickie at least." Cindy whispered.

"Okay. Love you Cindy."

"I love you, Amanda." Cindy whispered, leaning over to kiss Amanda's cheek.

"Amanda. Amanda!" Cindy whispered, shaking her little sisters breast after admiring her sleeping, spread-eagled form for a few moments.

"Mmm?" Amanda murmured, raising her head and opening her eyes a little.

"I'm gonna rape you. Turn over, and try not to wake Corey up." Cindy whispered with a little giggle.

"Mmm." Amanda murmured sleepily, rolling over onto her tummy.

Cindy quickly tied her wrists behind her back with a silk scarf, then gave her a couple of pats on the ass. "Turn over." she whispered, and Amanda did. "Is your nose clear?" she asked.

Amanda took a few deep breaths through her nose, and nodded.

"Good." Cindy murmured. "Open your mouth. Wide."

Amanda opened wide and Cindy put a red plastic ball gag between her lips, then had to push fairly hard to get it to socket into place behind her teeth. Amanda lifted her head at Cindy's guiding touch, and felt the strap of the ball gag being buckled at the back of her head.

Amanda's eyes opened wide and she came fully awake. Cindy was kneeling over her and grinning down at her, wearing the black leather G-string with the flesh colored vibrator built in.

"Oh, now you're awake, aren't you Sweet Thing?" Cindy giggled quietly as she slathered lubricant onto the plastic phallus. "I'm just going to rape you a bit, then I've gotta get back to work. Don't worry, I won't fuck you too hard, I don't want to wake Corey up. Besides, my pussy is so sore, I'm sure this'll hurt me at least as much as it does you."

And with that she knelt between Amanda's legs and unceremoniously shoved the plastic cock deep into her little sisters unprepared, naked little pussy.

Amanda whined and cringed from the pain as Cindy pushed her knees farther open.

Cindy rubbed herself hard against the bound and sexy girl beneath her, rubbing the shaft around the inside of Amanda's pussy and the clit stimulator against her pleasure button. The ridged and bumpy base of the shaft rubbed her own loins so pleasurably, her breath caught in her throat for a moment. She didn't turn the vibrator on as she thought it might wake Corey, but she knew that the thought of raping Amanda's bound and gagged body would be exciting enough to bring them both to orgasm with some good old fashioned fucking. She stroked the length of the plastic cock into Amanda's helpless pussy, then rubbed her hard again. She fell into a pattern, a stroke and a rub and a stroke and a rub, Amanda whining softly beneath her.

"I'm fuckin' raping you Amanda!" Cindy whispered intensely into her little sisters' ear. "Fucking raping you! And you can't do anything but take it! Fuck this is so good! God I love you!"

Amanda started to come about four minutes later, Cindy two minutes after that. She kept them both coming for five or six minutes, glad that the ball gag stifled Amanda's cries almost completely, then gradually let them come down to relaxation.

She removed the ball gag and kissed Amanda deeply for a couple of minutes before she pulled out and released Amanda's hands.

"Goodnight again, Love. And thanks, I really needed that." Cindy smiled, caressing Amanda face lovingly.

"G'night Cin. I love you. And thank you. That was really nice." Amanda murmured. She caressed Cindy's breast a moment, then closed her eyes.

Cindy watched her fall asleep for a few minutes, then silently returned to her computer.

Amanda awoke to realize she was being softly kissed. A tongue was rubbing the inside of her lower lip as soft lips slid gently over her own. As her awareness expanded she realized it was Cindy kissing her, and rubbing her naked body against her. She returned Cindy's kiss, but was interrupted by a huge yawn.

"Shh. Don't wake him up yet." Cindy whispered.

Amanda opened her eyes to see Cindy smiling down on her.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. Rise and shine." Cindy giggled.

"Good Morning, beautiful." Amanda returned, then looked out the window. "God, it's still dark out!" she whispered, smiling. "What time is it anyway?"

"It's eight in the morning. Maggie's already up. Why don't you help her with breakfast?" Cindy said, pulling Amanda up to a sitting position.

"Sure, but why so early?" Amanda yawned as she climbed out of bed.

"We're flying to L.A. at ten, and having a big meeting with a bunch of suits at twelve thirty. I want time for a leisurely business breakfast so Corey, Markus, and me can finalize a few ideas.

"And the sun is up, but the hangar doors are closed, this hangar has no windows, and it's interior lights are off. As soon as Corey's up we'll get the doors opened." Cindy explained as she led Amanda out of the bedroom.

"Oh." Amanda responded, rubbing sleep out of her eyes. She could hear Maggie in the forward room and the sound of something sizzling in a frying pan. She continued forward to join Maggie while Cindy resumed work at the computer desk.

"Morning Maggie." Amanda called as she entered the room. The table had been reset to full height as a boardroom table and the chairs raised to match it. Maggie was behind the bar, facing the corner and stirring hashbrowns in a skillet. She was in jeans, a red T-shirt and blue slippers.

"G'mornin' Amanda." Maggie returned cheerily, not looking around from her cooking. "Feel free to grab a flipper, I just got started on breakfast."

Amanda came around the bar and gave Maggie a warm hug from behind, closing her eyes and resting the side of her face against the taller woman's back. "I thought this big meeting wasn't till tomorrow." she murmured sleepily.

"It wasn't at first, but I guess they changed the plan last night while we were playing video games. I..." Maggie explained, then suddenly froze.

"What is it?" Amanda asked, releasing her hug and looking inquisitively up at Maggie's face.

"Amanda!" Maggie laughed in exasperation. "You're naked!"

"Oh yah. I guess I am." Amanda giggled, looking down at herself. "Too used to just having Cindy and Corey around in the morning, I guess. Sorry. I'll go put something on." she sheepishly explained, heading back to the bedroom.

"You're just lucky Markus wasn't in here, young lady!" Maggie grinned, waving her spatula threateningly. "I'dve tanned your ass for you then!"

"Promise?" Amanda teased, giving her cute little behind a shake as she went through the door.

She was back a minute later, wearing the white T-shirt she'd worn the night before with the belt from her pink bathrobe.

"Anything under that?" Maggie asked as Amanda began frying disks of back bacon.

"Why? You wanna see?" Amanda asked slyly.

"No!" Maggie protested with a laugh. "It's just that it barely covers your ass, and Markus'll be in here pretty soon. I don't want you enticing him, you little seductress!"

"Well no, I'm not wearing anything under this, but I promise not to bend over when he's behind me. How's that?" Amanda giggled.

"You better not! Pass that tub of butter, would you?"

"And besides, I'm not seducing you, so I'm not being a seductress. I'm only enticing you, which merely makes me enticing!" Amanda laughed. "If I was seducing you, you be licking my little love muffin already!"

"Oh, you think so, do you?" Maggie retorted, mock indignantly. "Maybe if we were stranded on a desert island! But as long as I've got Markus, I think I'm pretty much immune to your exhibitionist appeal, ya little tease!"

"Ahh, but you admit I entice you!" Amanda needled, cracking eggs into a bowl.

"Ha! Only when you admit that I entice you too! And I'm not even trying!" Maggie returned good naturedly as she started getting dishes out to set the table with.

"Well of course you entice me, you great big gorgeous voluptuous red-head you!" Amanda giggled, a little shyly. "Especially your big beautiful titties!"

"They're a C. I can't complain." Maggie chuckled.

"That may be a C cup bra, but it looks like it's almost a full size too small for you! What do ya do, buy 'em by mail order? You do!" Amanda realized with surprise, seeing Maggie blush.

"Why not, they're just bras!" Maggie protested, embarrassed. "They've never been something I gave a lot of importance to!"

"Hey girlfriend! You've got a man, now! Your bra is now your second most important piece of clothing after your panties!" Amanda lectured. "I swear, I'm gonna get you to a good lingerie shop if I have to drag you! Big gorgeous titties like yours don't deserve to be strangled in that cheap bra they're in! I don't even know why you're wearing it, unless you're just brainwashed by military regulations, cuz you obviously don't need it! Your titties are still high and firm, no matter how big and beautiful they are!

"If you really want to make Markus's morning, you'll take it off right this second! You'll knock him dead, I swear!"

Maggie wavered, biting her lip in indecision, then shook her head. "Nah." she laughed, blushing a little.

"Aw, come on! Don't be a prude, let yourself live a little!" Amanda laughed.

"No. My nipples get hard when they rub against my shirt. It's embarrassing." Maggie protested as she finished setting the table.

"You're just being a chicken." Amanda teased. "BKAAAK! Chick chick chicken! Ya great big chicken hearted cream puff jam tart Chicken!"

"How'd you like a nice hammerlock, and maybe a kick in the ass to go with it?!" Maggie asked, looming over Amanda with her hands on her hips and trying to keep from smiling.

"Hey, I'll even make it easier for you!" Amanda smiled, setting down her spatula and ducking by Maggie. "I'll go wake Corey up, and you'll have lots of time to set those beauties free! You do it girl, you let 'em breathe, or I'll just have to tease you some more!" Amanda ducked through the door as she finished to ensure she'd have the last word.

She kissed Corey awake, then Cindy joined them for good-morning kisses. Amanda let them know that breakfast would be ready in fifteen minutes and rejoined Maggie.

"If you say anything that sounds like 'I told you so', I'll kill you." Maggie said cheerily, flipping french toast slices on an electric griddle. She'd changed into a pink T-shirt with a feminine style and a thinner material that clung to her breasts like paint, with tiny sleeves and the neckline scooped enough to show the natural curve of her cleavage. And of course, she'd removed her bra, revealing plainly the shape of her breasts, areolas, and nipples.

"Wow. You have very beautiful breasts, Maggie." Amanda stated with sincere admiration.

"Why thank you, Amanda. You did pretty well in that department yourself." Maggie responded, standing a little straighter and prouder, lifting her magnificent breasts to their full, upstanding height.

"But I've never had any as big as yours in my mouth before. I'd really like to suck your nipples and..." Amanda said in a serious tone before Maggie cut her off.

"Amanda!" Maggie threatened, brandishing the spatula.

"And I can't blame you, Amanda. I pretty much enjoy 'em myself!" Markus laughed, entering the room from the cockpit.

"Markus, don't encourage her!" Maggie said in pleasantly surprised exasperation as Markus stepped behind the bar to envelope her in a firm hug, and kiss her thoroughly. First with deep soul kisses, their mouths alive against each other's, then with a line of kisses across her cheek.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.