Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle - Cover

Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle

Copyright© 2004 by wc63

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - For Corey, being a rock star is more fun than winning the lottery! And as wild as it is already, Amanda and her sister Cindy are gonna rock his world like never before!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

Her kisses became insistent, pushing Amanda's head back a bit, and her hands became a little rough on Amanda's titties, squeezing them, rubbing them, and pinching up the nipples.

Amanda was soon wracked by another toe-curling climax. She'd never come with a vibrator before, and it had a certain intensity that was like nothing else.

Soon Cindy was coming too. She wrapped her arms tight around Amanda and held onto her for balance, keeping their loins pressed tight together, their voices rising with their excitement until their cries drowned out the buzzing from the vibrator.

Corey was powerfully turned on by this performance, his cock throbbing achingly. He came over and stood behind Cindy, and caressed the naked cheeks of her ass. He was surprised at how strongly he could feel them vibrating. He slid his hands between the girls and held Cindy's titties. Even they were noticeably vibrating a bit. He though about fucking Cindy in the ass, but decided the leather strap between her cheeks was too tight to push aside comfortably. He thought about fucking Amanda up her ass, but realized she was hanging too low for him to penetrate without crouching uncomfortably. He resigned himself to waiting, knowing he'd be back in the action soon, and contented himself with running his hands over the girls bodies as they came from the vibrator.

Cindy kept herself and Amanda coming for almost fifteen minutes before she reached down and turned the vibrator off. They both sagged in relaxation at the sudden lack of it's sensation. They swayed back and forth a little, panting like steam engines as their climaxes rapidly wound down. Corey toweled them dry as they recovered.

"There. How do you feel?" Cindy asked when she'd gotten her breath back.

"I feel good, Mistress. My pussy feels much better." Amanda told her, still panting a little.

"Good." Cindy said, withdrawing the vibrator from Amanda's pussy and wiping it off with a towel. "We'll rest a minute, and then we'll whip you." she informed her as she toweled of Amanda's pussy and the front of her body.

"Whip me, Mistress?" Amanda asked hesitantly.

"That's what I said." Cindy confirmed. She got herself another big glass of water, then held one for Amanda to drink. "Why don't you tell us what your crime was before we whip you?"

"My crime?"

"Yes your crime. You know, the reason you're here?" Cindy asked sarcastically.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I'd have thought you knew." Amanda said, and paused for a moment to gather her thoughts.

"It all started when I had to go to a stupid Catholic girls' school. I hated it there, it was so boring. The only thing that didn't completely suck about going there was playing field hockey. I like field hockey, it's exciting. And the coach was so cute." She paused, as if remembering. "He was so cute, and he wouldn't even notice me. He wouldn't even notice me! And he put me on the second string, even though I was the best shot on the team. He was always on me for roughing on the play too, and it wasn't my fault, those fat cows were always crowding me..."

"All right, enough with the sob story already." Cindy said impatiently. "Get on with it. What did you do?"

Amanda paused again. "I found out he was failing me in Phys. Ed. I knew if I failed Phys. Ed., I'd lose my scholarship to college, and it was the only way I could afford to go. So I made a plan.

"After school, I spiked his coffee with a drug that knocks you out for about fifteen minutes, then leaves you half awake and kinda drunk for about half an hour. When he passed out, I locked his office door, leaned his chair back, tied his hands to the back of the chair, and... And I pulled his pants down. When he started to wake up, I... I sucked his cock. I made him come. He came all over my face. It was in my hair. I took pictures of it all with a camera with an auto-winder. I made sure it didn't show in the pictures that his hands were tied.

"When he woke up enough to ask what the hell was going on, I told him he'd have to change my Phys. Ed. mark to a passing grade, or I'd give the pictures of us to the principal, and the newspapers, and everyone. Right away he's like: 'Fuck you, I'm callin' the cops! You let me go, I'm callin' the cops!'

"I couldn't believe it. I'd never even considered that he might do that. I tried to talk to him, I explained that all he had to do was change one mark that wasn't even official yet, no big deal, and I'd never tell anyone. He just kept yelling: 'Let me go! I'm callin' the cops!" I got real mad, and I started yelling at him to shut up, cuz I was afraid someone would hear him. He just yelled it even louder. I got real mad. I... I punched him in the balls. I didn't think I'd hit him that hard, but I must've caught him just right or something, cuz right away he goes totally white and starts puking all over everything, and I mean right away! He sprayed puke all over me, and I freaked out and ran back to my dorm.

"If I'd have let him go and taken the camera with me, I might have been okay. As it was a janitor heard him yelling, and found him tied up with his pants around his ankles, covered with come and barf. The cops came for me about an hour later.

"They charged me with kidnapping, unlawful confinement, administering a drug in the commission of a crime, assault, assault with intent to injure, aggravated assault, blackmail, rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment. Then I got transferred to adult court.

She paused for a long moment. "When I was convicted, I chose the slavery option. I figured if I couldn't have him, I could at least have him rape me." She paused again, her eyes filling with tears. "And now he's sold me. Sold me like a piece of meat." she finished in a voice full of despair, and started crying.

"He didn't sell you." Corey said.

"Wha... I mean, pardon me, Master?" Amanda stammered.

"He didn't sell you." he repeated. "He's a close personal friend of mine. He gave you to me as a gift. He thought I'd enjoy you, and I thought it was pretty nice of him."

"I'll say! She's worth about a quarter of a million on the open market!" Cindy laughed.

"Oh." Amanda said with a sniffle. "Well, at least he valued me for something, even if it was only as a gift."

"Huh." Corey chuckled. "No wonder he didn't want to tell me what you did to him. Pretty embarrassing shit. And no wonder he didn't keep you. If he had, everyone would have been asking what you'd done all the time."

Amanda suddenly remembered what Cindy had said. "Hey, you're not going to sell me, are you Master?" she asked fearfully.

"No, I don't think so." Corey laughed. "I'm enjoying you too much!"

"Hey, I don't know!" Cindy teased. "Some of those Hollywood porno producers might give us half a million for her! They could have her raped and whipped for maybe sixteen hours a day, seven days a week, they'd get at least twenty-one movies a week out of her! Millions of people could watch her getting raped and whipped every day! She'd probably get raped by dogs and bulls and horses too, and they'd shove big live snakes up her pussy!"

Amanda stared at her in horror for a few seconds before she found her voice. "Oh God, please don't sell me, Master! I'll be very very good for you! I'm okay, you can rape me again! Or you can whip me, I'm ready for you to whip me!"

Cindy laughed. "Awww, isn't that sweet! She wants us to whip her! Lift her up some, I'll get the strap."

Corey reset Amanda's restraints back up to the height they'd started at when he'd raped her, and released her legs from the thigh-clamps. He folded the thigh clamps down to the floor and out of the way. She swung around in a circle a bit, then wiggled as she shifted her grip on the handles. He looked at her critically for a moment, then took her shoes off.

"Mmmm, she does look sweet hanging there in just her little white knee-socks." Cindy commented, idly swinging a black, foot and a half long strap. It was a quarter-inch thick, two inches wide, had a molded black handle on one end and was semi-circular on the other. "Would you like to start?" she asked, offering the strap to Corey.

"No, go ahead." he said.

"Thanks. I think I'll start on her ass, just for tradition's sake." Cindy laughed.

They stepped around behind Amanda, Cindy swung the strap lightly against Amanda's ass to get her distance, stepped back a bit more, and let her have it with a full-armed side swing.

The strap connected with Amanda's ass with a loud 'Smack!', making a perfectly horizontal red stripe halfway up the perky cheeks, and she jerked away from it and screamed, twisting in the air like a mad puppet. Cindy had no problem hitting a moving target, and left another red stripe beside the first on Amanda's ass with her second swing. Cindy was unrelenting, whipping her little sister's ass again and again. By the fifth strike of the strap Amanda's whole ass was covered with overlapping red stripes, but Cindy kept giving her more and more. Amanda was freaking out, screaming and crying at the same time, twisting and kicking as she tried desperately to dodge the strokes of the strap, to no avail.

Corey's heart was in his throat as he watched, sipping his drink, his cock standing up in front of him like an iron bar.

Cindy gave Amanda twenty-five lashes before she stopped. She waved the fatigue out of her arm as she inspected Amanda's bright red ass, then went to the table to get a drink of her champagne.

Amanda stopped screaming and kicking in a few seconds as she realized that the whipping had stopped, and just hung there crying, swaying gently back and forth.

"Pretty exciting, huh?" Cindy asked Corey.

He had to clear his throat before he could speak. "Yes. Yes it is."

"I bet you liked it more than you thought you would, too." she giggled.

"Yes I did." he said.

"Good. I thought you would." She turned to Amanda. "How 'bout you, slave? Got anything to say for yourself?"

Amanda desperately choked back her tears so she could speak. "Oh God Mistress, please don't do that to me anymore! I can't take it! It's too much! I..."

"IT'S WHAT?" Cindy demanded.

"It's too much, Mistress, I..." Amanda sobbed.

"IT IS NOT TOO MUCH!" Cindy yelled.

"You're... You're right, Mistress, I don't know why I said that, I..." Amanda stammered, trying to please, before Cindy cut her off again.

"I'll have you know that this is the most sophisticated instrument of punishment money can buy!" Cindy ranted angrily. "It's composed of nine layers of five scientifically selected materials, bonded with adhesives, because stitches might cause pressure points that could leave welts on your sensitive little ass! It causes ninety percent of the pain of a leather strap the same size, but only two percent of the injury! I'd have to hit you with it fifty times to cause you the same amount of cellular damage as one shot with a leather belt! I could whip you with it with all my strength all day and never give you a bruise! Your master could probably bruise you with it if he really whipped you with everything he had, but even he couldn't give you a welt with it, and scarring you with it is absolutely impossible!"

She paused to drain the contents of her champagne glass, then continued in a calmer tone of voice. "So it's not too much. In fact, it's just right. I'll show you." She set her glass down and dragged the mirror over in front of Amanda. She stood to Amanda's right, got her distance, and whipped Amanda across both titties with the strap. Amanda screamed and thrashed while Cindy gave her nine more lashes across her perfect little breasts with all the force in her arm. Corey couldn't help but thrill to the way Amanda's round little mams shook and bounced as they were whipped with the strap.

"Now watch. WATCH YOUR TITTIES IN THE MIRROR!" Cindy yelled when she failed to get Amanda's attention the first time.

They all watched Amanda's titties. In less than a minute the red marks left by the strap faded completely away.

"There." Cindy said with satisfaction, cupping and caressing Amanda's tit. "Absolutely perfect."

Corey picked up the mirror and moved it out of the way. He held his hand out to Cindy, who put the handle of the strap in it.

"I wanna show you something." he said to Amanda. He began viciously whipping her with the strap, putting everything he had into it. Her screams and thrashing were noticeably wilder and more frantic than when Cindy whipped her. He started on her ass, and after he'd whipped her there for awhile he began walking slowly around her, shifting his feet a couple of inches with each lash of the strap. He whipped her everywhere, from her knees to her armpits, paying special attention to her titties and the front of her pubic mound. Amanda was going out of her mind.

In less than two minutes he'd given her over three hundred strokes. He stopped, raised the leg clamps as high as Amanda's shoulders, and locked her thighs into them. Her legs were spread wide open, her pelvis tilted completely up so that all of her pussy and the split of her ass were totally exposed to him.

"Oh Jesus!" Amanda sobbed as she realized what he was going to do, crying so hard she was barely understandable. "Don't whip my pussy! Please, God please don't whip my pussy!" she begged.

He took a moment to admire her helpless little pussy, so naked and smooth, spread so wide open. He brought back the strap and hit her with an overhand swing on the inside of her thigh, just inside the clamp, then on the same place on the other leg, and worked his way up the inside of her thighs toward her pussy, whipping her just as viciously as before. She could only squirm frantically, screaming and begging incomprehensibly. The first time the strap connected squarely with her labia she couldn't even scream for a second. She just gasped and shook until the second stroke landed exactly where the first one had, cupping her pussy at high speed from her asshole to the top of her pubic mound, and when her screaming resumed it lacked some of the energy it had. It seemed like the pain was so much she couldn't even scream properly.

Corey worked over her pubic area thoroughly. He noticed the rounded end of the strap hit harder than the rest, leaving a darker crescent moon shape at the end of the lighter red of the strap's mark. He used that to zero in on her anus, individual labia, and her clitoris. For the last ten strokes he concentrated on her clitoris alone. In all, he'd dealt her pubic area over sixty lashes of the strap.

He was more excited than he'd ever been in his life.

He gave her a few moments to stop screaming, then grabbed her face, making sure she was paying attention to him.

"There. Now that's too much. I'm sure you see the difference." He told her with an evil little laugh. "Now I'm gonna fuck you." He lowered her knees back to the height of her hips, keeping them spread wide, then stepped up and shoved his cock into her cherry red pussy. They both shuddered as he penetrated her. She yelled and cried, but it hurt so much less than having her clitoris whipped that she didn't even scream as he slid himself all the way into her, until his pubic bone impacted her clit. Then she screamed. He was surprised to find that she was very wet, and completely ready. He gave it to her brutally, though not as rough as before, as he was concentrating on her responses.

He was still so turned on by the vision of him whipping her, and her reaction to it, that he came inside her after only six minutes. He fucked her hard as he came, squeezing her titties, thrilling to her cries and squirms, and glorying in the feeling of having absolute power over her bound and helpless little form.

He couldn't believe it when she came, reaching a moderate orgasm as he finished his, and he pumped his cock into her for a minute or so after he was done to keep her going.

"You better get her down from there." Cindy said amidst their panting when he'd stopped moving. "She's been hanging there quite a while."

He withdrew from Amanda's pussy and unclamped her legs, then unhooked her manacles' chain from the ceiling bar. She groaned in soul-felt relief as he lifted her weight from her aching arms.

He carried her over to the bed and sat down with her curled up in his lap, unlocked and removed the manacles, and began gently rubbing her arms and shoulders as she cried.

"Man, she's a firecracker, isn't she?" Cindy said, sitting down beside them. "I'd never have thought she could come so soon after all that pussy whipping.

"Me neither." Corey agreed. "But she likes being whipped."

"Does she?" Cindy asked, surprised.

"Oh yah. She was wet and ready when I fucked her." Corey assured her. "Next time, I'm going to have you rub her pussy while I whip the rest of her. I bet she comes the whole time."

"Well, that should be fun. The idea of it turns me on." Cindy said. She reached between her legs past the dildo and turned the vibrator on. She was coming after less than a minute. She laid back on the bed and played with her own titties, letting the vibrator do it's magic on her pussy. She let it buzz her out of her mind with pleasure for fifteen minutes or so while Corey comforted Amanda.

Corey rubbed Amanda's arms and shoulders for five minutes, then just held her and rocked her till the last of her sniffles were gone. He dried her tears and kissed her gently, then held her and rocked her some more while they watched Cindy squirming and moaning in ecstasy on the bed beside them.

Finally Cindy reached down and turned the vibrator off. She lay there breathing hard for a moment as she came down to earth. Finally her eyes focused, she smiled at them, and sat up.

For the next two hours, she'd turn the vibrator on and blast herself off to a quick but incredibly intense climax every time Corey was fully occupied with Amanda.

"You ready to keep going, cupcake?" she asked Amanda.

"I'm ready, Mistress." Amanda stated calmly.

"Good. Next up we have forced oral sex. Put her on the skeleton chair and strap her down." Cindy said briskly, standing up and walking over to the table.

The skeleton chair was called that because it looked a little like a stick man, or a skeleton. A segmented framework of square steel tubing shaped roughly like a human being, it had lockable joints that corresponded with all the major human joints, and three joints in the 'backbone'. It which was supported by a single leg that bolted to the floor. It had oval pads of various sizes that could be moved, removed, or added for extra support, with generally as few as possible used under the body's orthopedic rest points. It had handgrips, padded stirrups, movable seatbelt style straps, and could be set to support a person comfortably in any position the mind could think of; sitting, face up, face down, kneeling, upside-down or standing, while leaving the absolute maximum of that person's body exposed for stimulation.

Corey picked Amanda up, cradling her like a baby. He carried her to the skeleton chair, which was already set to the desired position, and set Amanda down on it on her back. He watched her curled-up body unfold like a flower as she relaxed into a spread eagled position, with her arms, legs, and head hanging lower than her body, her back arched, her hair hanging down, with her titties the highest point on her body. He strapped her down to the chair at the wrists and ankles, and tightened a strap around her hips.

"We'll need another one here." Cindy said, and bound Amanda's head to the headrest with a strap around her forehead.

"All right Fucktoy, you're not going to be able to talk for this one," Cindy instructed, "So if you have to breathe, tap once. If you have to stop, and I mean have to stop, tap the handgrip three times. Got it? If you have to stop, tap three times. And no crying wolf!"

"Yes Mistress." Amanda answered.

Cindy looked her over, and a smile lit her face. "Mmmm. You look so good I could bite you. Actually, I think I will!" she giggled. She cupped Amanda's right tittie and gave it a little shake. "Now, where should I bite you? "Maybe on your perfect, round, firm boobies? Hmm?" She leaned down and nibbled Amanda's tits. "Maybe on your sweet little cunt? Hmm? No. I think I'll bite your right breast." Cindy decided. She sucked the nipple for a moment, then opened her mouth as wide as it would go, and sucked as much of Amanda's titty into her mouth as she could get. She bit down on it until Amanda was yelling but not quite screaming, and squirming but not quite thrashing.

Cindy let go and inspected the ring of tooth marks she'd left, then tenderly kissed them. "Well, I could do that all day, but back to the matter at hand." She held out her open hand, so Corey could see the object therein.

It looked like a transparent, thin plastic set of false teeth, with the top and bottom set both made from one piece of material so that the gum areas behind the back teeth were connected, with the teeth in a wide open position.

"Mouth guard." Cindy explained. She turned to Amanda, whose head was strapped back as far as it would go without strain, forcing her mouth open. Cindy put the mouth guard into Amanda's mouth, and had to push fairly hard to get it to click into place around Amanda's teeth. "It holds her mouth completely open, so she can't bite you. It has just enough flexibility that if she does try to bite, voluntarily or involuntarily, she won't hurt either one of you. And it's smooth, so it completely eliminates scraping your cock on her teeth.

"Okay, come stand right here, above her head. All right, put your big toes right on top of these two pieces of black tape, and put your hands on her hips."

Corey had to look hard to see the black tape against the black velvet floor drop in the dim light, but took the position indicated.

"Alright. This'll only work if you maintain the perfect angle." Cindy stated. "You can't move your feet or your hands, and you can't bend your knees or your elbows. That way you can only thrust into her mouth from the correct angle, and it'll slide straight down her throat without jamming against the sides or going down her windpipe.

"Just a sec." she said, as she kneeled down beside Amanda's head and checked the alignment between Corey's cock and Amanda's mouth. She nodded in satisfaction, and stood. "She doesn't have to concentrate on anything this way, so after the first couple of minutes you can pinch her titties or whip her pussy or whatever."

She put her finger in Amanda's mouth, to make sure it was moist, bent down and licked her sister's lips, then guided the head of Corey's cock between them. Amanda immediately began sucking on it.

"Alright, shove your cock down her throat." Cindy told him.

"What, all the way?" he asked.

"Sure, if you want." she assured him. "Fast, slow, shallow, deep, whatever feels good."

"You're sure this is safe?" he asked, sounding a little dubious.

"Yup. It's just like intubating a stomach pump patient. It might be uncomfortable, but it won't injure her. The surface of your cock is soft and pliable, and the angle is right, so the only discomfort she'll feel will be from stretching of her esophagus, and that won't be enough to injure her. She may gag a bit, but that's okay. I've given her something to suppress that some, so she won't puke. Just remember she has to breathe, and listen in case she taps."

Corey absorbed that for a moment, then said: "Okay. Get your breath."

Amanda took three deep breaths through her nose, and held it.

Corey pushed his cock into her mouth with a steady motion, being careful to feel with it for any obstruction or resistance. He didn't meet any except for her squeezing tightness until his cock was as far down her throat as she'd previously taken it voluntarily. At that point the mouth guard was firm against the thickening base of his cock on top and bottom, and he was having to push harder to get the head any farther into the tapering passage of her esophagus.

He chuckled evilly, and shoved it all the way in, till his pubic bone met her bottom lip firmly, and his balls hung against her face, covering her nose and most of her cheekbones. She spasmed in her bonds a bit, then squirmed as she struggled to control her reactions. He pulled out halfway, then shoved it into her face again, chuckling at her reactions. He gave her five more strokes like that, then withdrew the head to her mouth to let her breathe.

"This is very cool." he said nastily. "Oral rape. I'd have never thought of it."

"Thank you." Cindy said proudly. "I think every guy that enjoys having his cock sucked has wanted to just shove it down her throat every once in a while. I think I did pretty good to find a way to make it practical."

"You sure did." he agreed, and resumed thrusting himself into her open mouth.

By the time he paused to let her breathe for the third time, she was taking it with only mild squirming.

"You know, this feels great, and she looks totally sexy and vulnerable this way. But it's not doing it for me." Corey said. "Let's move on."

"Okay, but I'm kinda curious." Cindy said, unbuckling the strap's at Amanda's wrists. "What don't you like about it?"

"I can't see her face. She can't make any sounds. I think if I really hurt her or make her come, she'll lose her ability to hold her breath. One time my brother made me laugh when I was eating smokie sausage on a bun. It got stuck after I'd exhaled, and my lungs were empty. I tried not to inhale while I was trying to get it out, but I didn't get it out in time, and I started trying really hard to breathe while it was stuck in my throat."

He slid his cock out of Amanda's mouth and picked her up as Cindy finished unbuckling the ankle straps. "Anyway, my mom Heimlicked me, and I was okay. But it's not a sexy feeling. Not sexy at all. So, If I can't see her face or hear her voice, and I don't want to whip her or make her come, I'd rather move on. But I'm glad we did that. It was cool."

"That makes sense." Cindy agreed. "Well, I've got something I was keeping in reserve for just such an occasion as this. I'll need her tied face up on the bed. How would you like her tied?"

"The leather cuffs and the bungees I think, I think they're a really good idea. They'll allow her more freedom of movement, so she can squirm and struggle more, while still holding her securely. And I think spread eagled, at the foot of the bed, so her legs are really wide."

"Good." Cindy giggled. "That fits perfectly with what I want to do."

She popped the mouth guard out of Amanda's mouth, and Amanda wiggled her jaw around to work out the stiffness. Cindy took it to the table and wiped it off with a black napkin, then selected the implements she wanted from the table and returned to the bed, and handed Corey two of the cuffs. They were two inch wide black leather bands that closed with buckles. They had a quarter inch thick black bungee cord attached, with a sliding lock connecting it to a similar bungee that had a Caribeener type locking loop on the other end.

She shortened the bungees on the two cuffs she had to the minimum length, buckled them onto Amanda's ankles, and hooked them to the steel loops at the corners of the foot of the bed. Corey had extended the bungees on the pair he had to maximum, put them on Amanda's wrists, and connected them to the corners at the head of the bed.

"Okay, I want to show you something, and I want you at maximum hardness for it." Cindy said. "Here, stand beside the bed and whip her on the titties while I suck your cock. That should do it. Let me know when you're fully hard."

"All right." Corey said, fetching the strap. He stood beside the bed while Cindy stood beside him. She bent down at the waist and inhaled his cock, slowed a bit as it worked past her choke point, but didn't stop until she reached the base of his cock.

He shivered a bit. "Damn you're good at that." he breathed as she started bobbing up and down on him a bit. He enjoyed that for a few moments, then raised the strap and brought it down once on Amanda's left breast. He watched carefully as she thrashed and screamed a little.

"That's about as hard as it gets." he stated with certainty.

Cindy pulled her mouth off his cock and wiped her lips a little. She picked up a white ribbon and a thin black felt pen she'd set by the foot of the bed. She wrapped the ribbon around the very base of his cock and marked the point it overlapped with the pen.

"Okay, that's the diameter of the thickest part of your cock." she said, and wrapped the ribbon around his cockhead. "You'll notice it's just a little more than the biggest part of the head. Now watch this." She bunched the straightened fingers of her left hand together, tucked her thumb into her palm parallel with her fingers, and wrapped the ribbon around her slim little hand, starting at the knuckle at the base of her thumb. "You'll notice that the diameter of the thickest part of my hand, when held like this, is only a tiny bit more than that of your cock. I'm sure the implications aren't lost on either of you." She laughed nastily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.