Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle - Cover

Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle

Copyright© 2004 by wc63

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - For Corey, being a rock star is more fun than winning the lottery! And as wild as it is already, Amanda and her sister Cindy are gonna rock his world like never before!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

"Here. Lemme get that for you." Cindy said with an affectionate smile. She leaned over Corey and licked the dab of his nectar from Amanda's face.

"That was very exciting to watch, Amanda. Your cute little mouth open so wide around his cock." Cindy smiled. "How bout a kiss?" With that, she sealed her lips against Amanda's. Her tongue slid into her little sister's mouth and her hand caressed Amanda's breast.

Amanda returned these, her tongue twined with Cindy's as she rubbed her swollen little titty against Cindy's hand. They were quite content to enjoy this for a few minutes.

Cindy glanced at Corey out of the corner of her eye before she broke the kiss.

"I've changed my mind. I feel better." she told him quietly, her voice a little husky. "I hope we're keeping you interested."

"Oh, you are." he assured her with a grin, indicating his throbbing erection.

"Good." Cindy smiled. "But first, it's time to see if Amanda passes the medical. It's only been a couple of days, but I think she might be ready."

"All right!" Amanda said with a laugh, bouncing to her knees in glee.

Cindy made room between herself and Corey, and had Amanda lay down on her back.

"Alright Amanda, close your eyes, spread your legs, and relax completely. Tell me when you're ready." Cindy instructed, and moved to between Amanda's legs.

"Okay." Amanda announced after a couple of minutes of slow deep breathing.

Cindy lubricated her index finger with the nectar from her own slippery vagina, and delicately probed the entrance to Amanda's opening. She delicately rubbed all the way around it with the pad of her fingertip, slid her finger in a little farther, and rubbed all the way around again. She carefully watched Amanda's face and body while she did so, and worked by feel alone.

"You checking for sore spots?" Corey asked.

"Yes." Cindy replied.

"You'll know when you find one, without her having to tell you?"

"Oh yes." Cindy assured him. "She's very transparent that way. If I rub even the slightest sore spot, her body will react. If she tried to hide her reaction, that would show even more."

She continued her exploration of Amanda's pussy until she'd rubbed every bit of it that she could reach. "All right, turn over." she instructed.

Amanda rolled over onto her tummy and spread her legs.

"Just relax." Cindy reminded. She gave Amanda a few moments to do so, then began exploring Amanda's anus with her fingertip, starting at the outside of the opening as she'd done with her vagina. When she'd probed Amanda's bum completely she withdrew her finger. She gave Amanda a playful slap on the ass, making it wiggle enticingly.

"Okay kiddo, you've passed." Cindy told her.

"Thanks. I knew I would." Amanda said as she rolled over and sat up. "It sure was nice to have you inside me again, even if it was only one finger. Can Corey fuck me now?"

"No, we'll save that for tomorrow." Cindy decided. "I guess it would be okay for him to finger-fuck you. But no more than two fingers in your pussy, and one in your bum."

"Oh, okay." Amanda agreed, trying not to sound disappointed.

"Hey, cheer up kid!" Cindy teased. "Tomorrow's the big night!" Then she became more serious. "Listen Amanda, so far you've had a fairly steady progression of experiences as a submissive. First regular sex, then being held down and fucked, then being tied down and fucked. I think biting your titties as hard as I did should've waited a few stages, but you handled it well. Tomorrow though, tomorrow you're going to skip all the stages, right to the most extreme experiences I figure you can handle. For your sake, it's probably not that smart, and you'll need all the bravery you can muster to come out of it all right. I want you to remember at all times that tomorrow night isn't for your benefit, it's for Corey's benefit. After tomorrow it'll be up to him what happens to you, and what he feels like doing will depend on how we make him feel tomorrow. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Amanda agreed quietly. "Wow Cindy, you're actually scaring me a bit. What's going to happen to me tomorrow?"

Cindy paused before answering, her voice serious. "Everything. Everything's gonna happen to you tomorrow. And that's all I'm going to say about it."

"Everything." Amanda breathed to herself, closing her eyes and letting one hand drift between her legs. "Holy shit. Everything." She began rubbing herself to orgasm. Corey and Cindy watched, and she reached it less than thirty seconds later.

"It looks like she's excited by the prospect, doesn't it?" Cindy giggled, as Amanda collapsed sideways to the mattress in ecstasy.

"Kind of does, alright!" Corey laughed.

"So." Cindy said sensuously, laying back in the place Amanda had vacated beside him. "Take me. Hard and affectionately. Powerfully and passionately and lovingly. Take me now. I'm ready." She spread her legs invitingly and reached for him.

He rolled over on top of her and kissed her deeply, laying a little weight on her, the shaft of his cock pressing hard against her loins.

She reached down and grasped it just behind the head, and he lifted his hips so she could guide him to her expectant wetness. She closed her eyes as she felt him touch her there, and he rose up on his arms a bit to watch her face as he slid into her. Her opening felt unnaturally hot against his cock, and her heat seemed to flow around him as he slid inside her. He was getting used to how hard he had to push to penetrate his little girlfriends' pussies, and he found it a thrill to see Cindy grimace a bit in pain as he pushed himself inside her.

"It hurts you." he stated quietly.

"Yes." she whispered. "I'm so ready my liquid is running down my ass. But your cock is so big it stretches my little pussy open enough to hurt it some. And I wouldn't change a thing. The feeling of your glorious bigness is so good, it's worth a little pain at first."

"Hmm." He steadily pushed the rest of his maleness inside her, watching her flinch and squirm a little as he did so, till his body was tight against hers, his cock completely inside her.

He slid a hand under the middle of her back and lifted, making her arch so he could reach her neck and breasts with his mouth. He kissed, nibbled and nuzzled her everywhere he could reach, sucking her earlobes, nursing at her nipples, and feeling her wild heartbeat with his lips against her throat. At the same time he began thrusting firmly into her, loving the feeling of her hot, wet squeeze moving up and down his shaft.

"Oh God Corey, it's so powerful with you. You're making me feel so good..." Cindy moaned.

"You're so beautiful. You feel so beautiful." Corey mumbled against her breast. He pulled the pillow from the headboard over Cindy's head and tucked it under her back, planted an elbow on either side of her head, and kissed her firmly. His tongue pushed insistently into her mouth, all the way, and he reached into the back of her throat with the tip. She was again surprised for a moment at how much of a mouthful his tongue could be, and then she began sucking on it hungrily.

After a while he picked up the pace of his thrusts. He and Cindy were starting to breathe hard, and their kisses became intermittent and absentminded as their attention was drawn to their loins, and the sensations of their sex.

"You guys look so good like that." Amanda commented. "Cindy looks so great when you're fucking her. It's when you look the best, too. At least to me." She sat up close to the headboard, next to his right hand. "Would you finger fuck me, Corey? Please?"

Corey obligingly stuck his finger out, and she sat back on her tailbone and slid herself onto it.

"Oh. That feels so nice." Amanda whispered to herself. She rocked back and forth on his finger, and rubbed her clitoris delicately with her fingertip.

Corey had only given her a little of his attention, and now he returned it to the beautiful little woman straining toward orgasm beneath him, and the feeling of her clasping pussy around his cock. He pushed in all the way and rubbed his pubic mound against hers in a circle. He noticed immediately that Cindy's excitement level jumped up a notch when he did, so he added a little more pressure and kept it up, watching her closely.

She was really getting off on it, so he kept it up as her excitement rose. As she leveled off, he suddenly reversed direction from clockwise to counter-clockwise.

"AahhAAHH!" Cindy went, shuddering from the shift in sensation. She wrapped her arms tight around his chest for a few moments, then flopped back on the mattress with a moan.

He played with variations on the circular motion, changing speed, pressure and direction, watching her reactions. He built her excitement stage by stage, zeroing in on the sensations she liked best.

Suddenly she was over the edge, and into climax. Still he continued the circles, marveling as always at the feeling of her little pussy muscles spasming around his cock, first with tight clamping squeezes, then in ripples up and down his shaft.

He gloried in her squirms, shudders and cries, and almost let her orgasm end before switching to hard, straight thrusts, giving her a nice clitty-bump at the end of each one. He pumped her excitement back up to maximum with the first five thrusts, and he kept her there while he drove for his own orgasm.

It didn't take him long. He felt the feelings build, first in his balls and then the base of his cock.

"Huh! Huh, huh, huh huh!" he grunted, his voice accompanied by slapping sounds as the front of his thighs met the back of Cindy's. His orgasm swept over him in a wave of hot pleasure, and he bucked against Cindy in an involuntary spasm of release. For a few moments, the feeling of his cock pumping his come so deeply into Cindy's pussy was all that either of them could think about. Then Cindy's orgasm reached another peak, and she shuddered through it, her hips making quick involuntary thrusting movements, stimulating Corey through a delightful round of aftershocks.

By the time her contractions subsided he was too sensitive to move. He held himself tight and still against her, breathing hard, twitching every once in a while, a light sheen of sweat glistening on his skin.

Her passion ebbed, and she opened her eyes and smiled at him. Her skin was tingling all over, and her vision seemed more vibrant than normal.

He sensed her gaze, opening his eyes to the sight of her smiling up at him. He chuckled a bit amidst his panting, and gave her a little thrust that made both of them jump a bit.

That's when they noticed Amanda, leaning back against the headboard and muttering to herself. She had a wide eyed look of amazement, one hand stroking her pussy, her other hand stroking his hand, and occasionally grasping it to pump his finger in and out of her a bit. His hand had relaxed as he concentrated on Cindy, and Amanda had turned it palm up so his curved finger's fingertip rubbed her G-spot. "... fucking her... fucking Cindy... inside me... fucking my sister... inside me... ooohh..." Amanda mumbled, watching them in their afterglow.

"You said she could have two?" Corey asked Cindy. "And one in her bum?"

"Fingers? Yes." Cindy giggled quietly.

He slowly pulled his finger from Amanda's vagina, then steadily pushed his index and middle fingers into her, and his ring finger penetrated the tight and slippery ring of her anus. His thumb went to her clitoris, displacing her own fingers there.

"Oh! Oh! Oh yes! Oh good! Huhhhh!" Amanda moaned as he penetrated her. Her hands rose to caress her own titties, leaving shiny trails of her lubricant from her fingers.

"She's very tight." He commented quietly to Cindy.

"You should stretch her open a bit. Gently." Cindy advised.

He began moving his hand in a circle, emulating the motion he'd taken with Cindy. The pad of his thumb rubbed rings around her clitoris, his fingers pressing firmly all around the inside of her passages.

"Holy fuck!" Amanda gasped as the new sensation registered. She slumped down a little lower against the headboard to offer him easier access to her asshole, and he pushed his finger in a little farther there in response. "Oh man, Corey! Are your fingers ever thick!" she panted as his hand continued to circle in her loins. He suddenly reversed the direction, watching her reactions and closely listening to her cries as he'd done with Cindy.

He continued to stimulate Amanda the same ways he'd done to her older sister, except of course that it was his hand within her body, rather than his dick.

Cindy turned her upper body on her side to watch Amanda better, twisting at the waist to keep her hips flat under Corey's. She began subtly moving beneath him as her excitement sparked, then re-ignited from what she was seeing.

Corey's concentration on Amanda was complete, fine-tuning her sensations until she was squirming frantically against the headboard, whining desperately as her senses overloaded. Amanda liked different rhythms and pressures than Cindy, and her excitement rose more unevenly, abruptly jumping up to the next stage where Cindy had more gradual transitions. As soon as he knew she was having an orgasm, he abruptly stopped the circles and started thrusting his fingers firmly into her, out to the tips, then rushing in till his hand was hard against her, his thumb rubbing firmly over her clitoris.

It was just what Amanda needed, and she erupted like bombs going off. Her legs thrashed, and she gripped hard on Corey's wrist in a futile attempt to lessen the overload.

"Corey..." Cindy whispered from beneath him. "Fuck me... Make me come... Please..."

He obliged, pistoning his cock into her in time to his thrusts into Amanda with his fingers, snapping his hips forward to drive himself inside her. Soon she was off again, her voice joining Amanda's in exclamations of ecstasy.

He kept them going, and going, and going, until his shoulder started to get sore from leaning on his left elbow. His mind gradually changed from giving to receiving mode, his attention fading from the girls' reactions, and sharpening on the sensations he himself was experiencing. His eyes swept back and forth between Amanda and Cindy.

Amanda had her eyes closed tight, her lips pulled back from her perfect white teeth, her arms straight and bracing herself against the headboard with a double handful of bedcovers. Her legs shook as she held them wide open, her knees bent and her feet flat on the mattress. She was pouring sweat, and her titties shook nicely as she shuddered and panted through her teeth. The phrase: 'Brace yourself and take it' passed through his mind as he watched her bounce from the force of his hand slamming his fingers into her loins.

Cindy's eyes were also closed, her face a picture of rapture as she rolled her head slowly from side to side, wisps of her hair clinging to the sweat on her face. She arched her back and rubbed her titties against his chest, her legs hooked around his lower back to draw him ever deeper inside her.

'They're so beautiful. And I'm fucking them.' he thought to himself. The thought really struck a chord in him, like when he was an adolescent and the mere thought of penetrating a beautiful girl with his cock was almost enough to make him climax. ' I'm fucking them. Fucking them. And they're loving it! I'm fucking them right out of their minds! Fucking them! Fucking them both!' he thought to himself, drinking in every nuance of the powerful experience until ecstasy swept over him, washing away all coherent thought and leaving a world of pulsing, overwhelming pleasure.

Again his semen sprayed into Cindy's vagina, bathing her inner passages in soothing warmth while he bucked and groaned and slammed himself into her. He could feel her body milking his fluid from him with rippling squeezes, while Amanda's pussy and anus gave his fingers long, clamping grips, relaxing a little for only a second between them.

When he was done, he slowed his motions to a gentle rocking until the girls wound down.

Amanda closed her legs around his arm to keep his fingers inside her, and leaned over to hug Corey's shoulders. "Thank you. That was so good. It feels so good to have you inside me again." she said, and kissed him.

"It was my pleasure." he chuckled. "But I have to move. My shoulder's gonna fall off."

"That's okay. It's four in the morning, and I'm pretty much toast." Amanda conceded.

"Thanks. You girls are so great. I really love you, you know that?" he laughed.

"Oh, we know all right." Cindy teased, kissing his chin and his throat.

He rolled over to his left amidst the wet, squishy sounds of his withdrawal from the girls. Both sisters moaned a little at the emptying feeling, then both crawled over and hugged him while he flexed the stiffness out of his shoulder.

"I'll take sponge-bath duty." Amanda volunteered, climbing off the bed. She fetched sponges, hot water and towels from the bathroom, sponged them down and dried them off. She turned the lights down and climbed into bed to cuddle for a while before going to sleep. She and Cindy lay on either side of Corey with the upper half of their bodies relaxed on his chest, so they could all hug each other.

"Cindy, what was it like when Corey fucked you in the ass last night?" Amanda asked after a while.

Cindy considered for a moment before answering. "I was scared. I don't think I would've done it if you hadn't goaded me. It really hurt a lot, especially at first, even with the preparation I had. After a while I started to get used to it and the pain wasn't so bad, and I became aware of the feeling of having to take the worlds biggest dump, but that went away after a while too."

She paused for a moment, then continued. "I felt very dominated the whole time, which was exciting, and there was also the extra excitement of doing something forbidden that we'd never done before. I've never felt so... so possessed by a man, especially when he stood up with me and held my arms.

"Once you're used to it, it feels really good, even without pussy stimulation, and even better with it. You get the feeling of him moving your insides around a lot stronger than when he's in your pussy. And when you come, your sphincter contractions feel way more powerful than when he's in your pussy, too.

"Next time, I think I'd like him to do it to me very gentle and lovingly. I'd like him to lay on his back, and I'll lay on my back on top of him while he puts it in my bum, and I'd like you to lick my pussy and suck my clitoris while we do it."

"Hmmm, that sounds like fun!" Amanda laughed.

"What's our schedule tomorrow, babe?" Cindy asked Corey.

"Fly to Portland Oregon around one, get there a little after two, do a couple hours of promo between four and six. That's it, the show's not till the next day." he said, lightly rubbing their backs with his hands.

"Perfect." Cindy said to herself.

"I love how your voice rumbles in your chest." Amanda murmured.

"Thanks." he laughed. "Ask Markus for a copy of the tour agenda tomorrow. Everything I have to do till the break is already scheduled, except for unexpected things like the storm. Sometime over the next week and a half, we'll go back and do the show we missed in Seattle."

"How'd it go tonight, by the way?" Cindy asked.

"Excellent. Sold out. It's a nice building, an it's got good natural reverb. Not too echo-ey, not too dead. I talked to 'em about safety after the first song. Between that and talking about it on the radio today, something must've worked. There was no serious shoving and no rushing the rail at the end. The crew should have the transparent barriers finished for the Portland show."

"Cool." Cindy said, though she was obviously only half listening at that point.

"Hey. You planning our little encounter tomorrow? You seem a little distracted all of a sudden." Corey chuckled.

"Yah. Sorry, I didn't mean to zone out on you in the middle of a conversation." Cindy smiled contritely. "I'm just glad we'll have lots of time tomorrow night."

"Oooo yah!" Amanda shivered in anticipation. "We'll have lots of time tomorrow! We're gonna have so much fun! I'm sure!"

Corey laughed, then yawned hugely, then stretched with his whole body, twisting side to side to work the kinks out with a rumbling, satisfied growl.

"Well, I'm for sleep." he said, laying back in utter relaxation. "How 'bout we get up around ten, have a nice breakfast, some jamming before the flight? Sound good?"

"Sounds great! You still haven't tried out your new guitar toy, I'm kinda lookin' forward to hearing it." Amanda giggled, nibbling his chest.

"Okay. Kiss me goodnight?" he asked.

"Sure." Cindy purred. She and Amanda lifted their heads and kissed him, a long, leisurely and loving kiss that shifted and flowed between the three of them.

"Good night. I love you." he mumbled into their mouths, and they returned it before settling into their sleeping positions, Amanda spread out to his right with her head touching his arm and her hand touching his ribs, Cindy curled up on his left with her back against his side.

Amanda was up at twenty to ten, and was washed up, tooth brushed, and starting breakfast at ten to ten. She woke Corey with a kiss and a cheery "Good morning lover!", then rubbed her titties against his face until she was sure he was awake enough to smell breakfast, then went through the same routine for Cindy.

"Breakfast is ready in ten minutes!" she informed them as she bounced off the bed.

Corey and Cindy could only smile at her as she left the room. They greeted each other with a leisurely kiss, and said good morning.

"Hmm. How does she do that?" Corey wondered, idly toying with Cindy's hair. "I mean, if an alarm had gone off, I'd have woken up. So how'd she wake up?"

"I don't know." Cindy admitted. "This is new behavior. Usually we wake up together when the alarm goes off, and we both help out if we're cooking breakfast, otherwise we just get ourselves cereal and grapefruit or something. We'll have to ask her."

Amanda was just serving up when they emerged from the bathroom.

"Ahh! Smells great!" Corey said, biting into hot buttered toast.

"Thanks Corey." Amanda said sweetly, as she poured tall glasses of milk.

"Mmm. So. We were wondering, how'd you wake up without waking us up?" Cindy asked as she fixed her coffee.

"I just willed it." Amanda giggled. "I had the alarm set for ten just in case, but I wanted to be up by twenty to so I could fix breakfast. I woke up at nine thirty, napped for another ten minutes, and turned the alarm off when I got up. I didn't really plan it, I just wanted to, and I was only ten minutes off on the safe side." She placed her plate on the bar top, hopped up on the counter and dug in.

"Cool!" Corey commented around his pancakes.

They ate well, cleaned up the dishes, and did a quick circuit training work-out under Amanda's supervision before turning to their instruments. They had a great time jamming, writing tunes, and reviewing the ones they'd already written. They had two hours and ten minutes remaining before the scheduled take-off, but they were enjoying themselves so much that Corey had Maggie push their departure back an hour.

They were in the air by two, and on the ground in Portland by three-forty. It was becoming regular in-flight routine for Cindy, Corey, and Amanda to work on their laptops, while Maggie and Markus worked on his piloting skills and knowledge of the airplane.

Corey had to hustle to make his promo spot at four, a photo shoot and autograph signing with his local fan club at a huge new pizza restaurant, broadcast live by a local radio station.

As per Cindy's instructions, Corey took Markus and Maggie for something to eat after the promo, gave them each a five hundred dollar bonus, and suggested they take until two the next day to spend it all.

"Gotcha boss!" Markus agreed, winking lewdly.

"Ooo, there's gonna be a hot time in the old airplane tonight, ay Corey?" Maggie teased, punching him playfully in the ribs. "Look Markus, he's blushing!"

"Hey, if you were thinking what I'm thinking, you'd be blushing too!" Corey laughed. "I'll see you later!"

He left them at the restaurant and drove the suburban they'd rented back to the airport.

Cindy was waiting for him at the top of the stairs with a tall frosty Caesar. "Hurry up! It's freezing out there!" she said, waving him in with a smile.

He ran up the stairs and took the drink from her, sipping from it as she folded the stairs up and closed.

"Mmm. This's good! No wonder you're freezing, you're not wearing any insulation!" he laughed.

She did a pirouette for him before melting into his arms with a giggle. "Do you like it?" she asked, rubbing herself sensuously against him.

She was wearing a semi-transparent black lace teddy, black stay-up fishnet stockings, black leather high heeled boots that came to just above her knees, little black lace fingerless gloves, a black leather studded collar, and a black mask over her eyes shaped like a butterfly with black sequins around the edges. Her gossamer blond hair flowed unbound down her back.

"Ahh, my little Dominatrix. You look delicious." he assured her.

"Thank you." she said, and reached for a quick kiss. "Let's sit down for a minute." Once they were seated she paused and looked him straight in the eye. "How do you feel?"

He took a moment while she held his gaze, and found himself speaking. "I'm not in the mood for what I think you'll want me to do tonight. I feel like we should go partying, or dancing, or bar-hopping, or maybe do some night skiing, or something fun like that."

"Well, that's as I expected." she smiled.

"Huh? It is?" he asked in surprise.

"Of course. That's why we're doing this tonight, remember? Because you're not in the mood. Paradoxically, if you were in the mood, we wouldn't have to do this right now, we could go out partying and do it later. But since you're not in the mood, we have to do it now, tonight, because you know it won't be any easier later. Now, what I have to do is get you in the mood, and then it'll be fine. Besides, Amanda's been sequestered in the bedroom for over three hours while I got things ready. That's a lot of anticipation, and a lot of mental and emotional preparation. Too much to turn off and go through again later."

"Yah, it is." he agreed with a smile. "I never said I wasn't going to do it, I am. But you asked how I felt, and I'd rather go partying."

She smiled, and kissed him. "I know. Thank you." She picked up her glass of champagne. "First, I want us a little drunk. Just enough to feel it, and a bit more. It'll lower our inhibitions a little."

"And how fast do you want me to get that drunk?" he asked, slamming a big mouthful of his Caesar as she drank some champagne.

"Over the next forty five minutes." she replied.

"Hm." he slammed the rest of his drink in two quick gulps. "I'll need about eight more of these, four if you make 'em doubles."

"Wow!" Cindy marveled, taking his glass and heading for the bar. "Are you serious?"

"I'm quite sure of the required dosage." he laughed. "I know it seems like a lot, but I'm a big guy, I just ate a big meal, and, I'm the most immune to alcohol hombre west of the Pecos! Won me a lot of money in high school, I can assure you."

"I'm sure it did!" she laughed. "So. I'll definitely make this a double." She was finished a few seconds later.

"That was fast." He commented as she handed him the glass.

"One benefit from working in a nightclub." she laughed. "You do get quick at mixing drinks." She settled in beside him and set a small jewelry case on the table.

"Listen. I don't know how you'll feel about this next step." she told him, taking a hand rolled cigarette and a disposable lighter from the case. "But I'd like you to try to smoke some of this."

"Marijuana?" He asked, taking the joint and the lighter.

"Yes. I only smoke it on very special occasions, but I figure it'll help put us in the mood a bit."

"How nasty is the pot, where'd you get it, and how stoned do you want me to get from it?" he asked.

"I got it from Markus, and I don't know how good it is, but he says it's not bad. I want you mildly buzzed, so that it's just settled into you when we get started."

"Good girl. You got it off him after we got here this afternoon?"

"Yes."

"Good. He's the only one in the crew I'll let carry some from one country to another. The rest of them, I don't care if they smoke it, but I don't trust them to carry it across the border. The government could seize the plane, and we'd never get it back. But I know all the agents and drug sniffing dogs in the D.E.A. couldn't find Markus' stash. Generally, his dope's really hairy shit. I'll only need about a third of this." He lit it and took a deep pull, then handed it to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.