Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle - Cover

Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle

Copyright© 2004 by wc63

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - For Corey, being a rock star is more fun than winning the lottery! And as wild as it is already, Amanda and her sister Cindy are gonna rock his world like never before!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

"Hmmm." Corey went. He leaned back as far as he could, till most of Cindy's weight was on her back as she lay back on him. He took his hands from between her thighs, letting her legs settle almost closed as they hung down, her cheeks closing tight around the base of his cock. He took her arms from under his, crossed her wrists, and held them over her head against the top of his chest with his left hand. His right hand reached down and cruelly shoved his two middle fingers into her tightly clenched, slippery little pussy, the fingertips finding her g-spot and pressing hard. His index and pinky fingers spread down her bikini lines and around his cock in her ass, and his palm cupped her mound and pressed her clitoris flat. He straightened up, letting her weight settle onto her loins, and squeezed her pubic bone in his hand.

Cindy's whole body had spasmed when he shoved his fingers inside her, and she'd only half choked back her scream. Now she twisted frantically in his grip and sobbed convulsively while he appraised the view in the mirror.

"Damn. That's hot." he breathed in amazement.

"Holy shit! It looks like you're holding her up by her pussy!" Amanda exclaimed.

"I am, partly." Corey answered absentmindedly. "Or rather, about a quarter of her weight is supported by my hand around her pubic bone."

"Oh I see!" Amanda giggled. "Her pussy just happens to be squeezed between your hand and her pubic bone!"

"Exactly." Corey continued. "Another quarter of her weight is held up by my index and pinky fingers beneath her. I'm pushing her back against me pretty hard, so another quarter is held up by the friction of her butt cheeks against me, even though we're getting pretty sweaty. And I'd say about a quarter of her weight is held up by my cock up her ass."

"Wow! Are you sure it's strong enough for that?" Amanda asked, sounding a little concerned.

"Oh yah." he assured her. "Her tailbone is resting on the very base of my cock. She should be okay."

"No, I meant your cock." Amanda corrected.

"Oh. Well, her body's holding it up, and as long as it can't get bent down, it can hold a lot at the base." he explained.

"Wow." Amanda stated.

Corey began bouncing on the balls of his feet, producing just enough movement to move his cock in and out of Cindy's ass a little, and to rub his hand over her pussy a bit, both outside and inside her. Gravity squeezed her legs around his cock and hand.

Though the movement was small, the sensation was incredible because of the pressure of her weight distributed over her loins, and she found it electrifying.

"Christ! Look at her get off on that!" Amanda said.

The feelings between Cindy's legs soon became so strong that they all blended together, and she could no longer distinguish which sensations were caused by his big cock up her ass, and which by his hand on her pussy or his fingers inside her. Then her orgasm ripped through her, and the sensations spread to every square inch of her skin and overloaded her mind. Her cries became all out exclamations of arousal, indistinguishable as to whether they were those of pleasure or pain, anger or anguish. She shook and squirmed feebly, her eyes squeezed tightly shut.

Since it was working so well, Corey continued the bouncing motion until Cindy's climax started to wind down only a minute later. He knew she was close to being finished for the night by the shortness of her orgasm, and knew he would have to reach his own fairly soon if he wanted to be able to come up her ass.

He turned around and laid her face down, with the edge of the bed under her hips, and unleashed himself upon her. He held her legs tight together between his and fucked her ass as hard as he could, his hands on her shoulder blades pressing her into the mattress. Her hips sunk four inches into the bed with his every slamming impact against her ass, and he grunted deeply with every one. She wailed loudly, her voice jerking with his thrusts.

Suddenly he slid his hands under her armpits and hiked her up the bed till her knees were firmly on the edge of the bed.

"Fuck me, Cindy." he growled. "Fuck me with your ass. Drive it up onto my cock." He held himself about two thirds of the way out her, waiting. After a couple of seconds she held her breath and lifted her bum, slowly swallowing his whole length back up her ass. She lowered herself to the mattress and started to do it again.

"Harder! Fuck your ass onto my cock hard, bitch!" he growled angrily. She whimpered as she complied, driving herself onto him hard enough to make a slapping sound as her ass contacted him.

"YAH! Harder! Fuckin' HARDER! Come ON, you little cunt, let's see some FUCKING down there!!" he yelled, surprising them all with the intensity of his emotion. The girl's hearts started beating a mile a minute as they became intimidated by it.

"I'm... I'm trying Corey!" Cindy sobbed. She spread her knees a bit to get more leverage, and gave it all she had. She started crying again, sweat and tears pouring off her as she impaled herself onto his cock over and over.

It seemed it wasn't enough for Corey. He held still with his eyes closed for a couple dozen of her strokes, found he wasn't feeling the sensation he was hoping for, and seemed to snap.

"AAAAHHH!!! FUCK!" he yelled in rage and frustration and literally attacked her ass with his cock, viciously ripping it into her with jerking snaps of his hips. Cindy was flattened to the mattress, her body jerking and quivering, her voice crying and wailing, her mind on the edge of sensation and emotion overload.

"Squeeze me, dammit! Squeeze my cock with your ass! Hard!" he yelled, sweat starting to pour off him from the pace of his fucking.

"Yes Corey." Cindy sobbed, clamping onto him with her cheeks, too eager to please him to care about the increased pain.

"Oh yah! Fuckin' ay! I'm gonna come in you now, bitch! I'm gonna fuckin' pump my come up your little virgin asshole! Right, fuckin', now!" he growled, then his body was racked by spasms as the ecstasy washed over him. A few seconds into it he started whining like a little boy, and he didn't even notice.

"Oh yes Corey! Come in me! Oh God I love you so much!" Cindy sobbed. The thought of him coming in her ass, the first one to do so, was so powerfully exciting that she reached a mild climax herself as he did.

As his orgasm wound down and he regained control of himself he started thrusting into her with a slow gentle stroke, just enough to keep it going as long as he could, and then to tease delightful aftershocks out of his cock. Finally his motion slowed, then stopped as he caught his breath.

Beside them Amanda was just finishing an orgasm of her own, her knees high, her hands on her twat, her face strained as she watched them and writhed.

A couple of minutes later Corey slid a hand under Cindy's lower chest. "I'm rolling us over." he told her, gave her a second to get ready, and rolled onto his back with a smooth motion to his left. He hiked himself backward all the way onto the bed, and lay back in utterly exhausted, boneless relaxation. Cindy was in the same condition lying on her back on top of him, his still throbbing erection pulsing deep within her ass.

They lay there panting like steam engines while they caught their breath, and then just relaxed in silence for a few minutes.

Then Corey slowly wrapped his arms around Cindy. "Is it alright, Cindy? Are we still okay?" he asked quietly.

"We're great, my love. We're fine. We're beautiful." Cindy re-assured him, laying her arms over his and turning her head to snuggle the side of her face against his chest.

"Thank you. That was... an incredible experience." he said, just loud enough for them to hear. "I'm sorry about the... the mood I had at the end. I don't know where it came from, and as soon as I came it was gone completely."

"That's okay. I asked for it, and you gave me what I wanted. I love you more than ever."

"Mmmm. And I love you." he murmured. He sat up and kissed the side of her face. She twisted almost completely around on his lap to meet his kiss, their tongues and lips caressing each other tenderly.

"Kiss us Amanda." Corey murmured into Cindy's mouth.

"Yes Corey." Amanda said. She straddled both their hips and knelt on Cindy's lap, her weight pushing Cindy down a little further onto Corey's still hard cock, and joined their kiss as Cindy moaned into Corey's mouth.

Corey broke the kiss a minute later and lay back again, too tired out to keep sitting up. "I really love you both." he mumbled.

"And I love you." Cindy murmured as she lay back and relaxed on him, one hand caressing Amanda's breasts.

"I love you both so much I can barely stand it." Amanda crooned, returning Cindy's caress.

They were silent for a few minutes as Cindy and Amanda lazily played with each other's titties, Corey simply lying back in relaxed exhaustion.

"Well, I guess we better get ready for bed." Cindy finally said. Corey didn't answer. "Corey?" she asked.

"I think he's asleep." Amanda giggled.

"Oh. Not surprising I guess. We didn't get much sleep last night, and it's gotta be after five." Cindy mentioned.

"It's ten to six." Amanda said after a glance at the entertainment center.

"Thought so. Well, I don't want to wake him up. He's not gonna get enough sleep as it is, and if he can sleep like this, so can I. Can I get you to towel us off a bit, Amanda? We're pretty sweaty."

"Sure Cindy." Amanda giggled, heading for the bathroom. She was back in a moment with two fluffy towels, and began very gently drying her lovers.

"You know Cindy, you really did take one incredible ass fucking tonight, once you got started. I don't think I could have taken it without begging him to stop at least once. Not that I'd have really wanted him to, of course. I'm very proud of you." Amanda said as she attended to them.

"Really? Thanks Amanda, that means a lot to me. You're gonna like it, I'm sure. Especially after the first time. And thanks for... for goading me into it. I probably wouldn't have gone through with it otherwise."

"No problem. It was the least I could do." Amanda giggled.

She finished drying Cindy's pussy, which she'd saved for last, and slid from the bed to return the towels to the bathroom. She dimmed the lights, raised the setting on the thermostat a bit to make sure they wouldn't need the covers, and climbed back into bed. She leaned over Cindy, and they shared a deep and leisurely kiss.

"G'night Cindy. I love you." Amanda murmured dreamily.

"And I love you Amanda. Good night." Cindy returned.

Amanda lay on her side and snuggled her back against Corey's side, and clasped Cindy's arm between her breasts. They were asleep within moments.

Corey awoke to the realization that he was having an orgasm. His eyes flew open to see Cindy sitting on his cock facing him, her eyes closed, one hand on his chest to steady herself and the other on her pussy, rocking gently forward and back. As the pleasure waves washed over him he thought to himself that she looked like an angel in the bright sunlight streaming through the windows from the open hangar doors.

When his aftershocks had faded she leaned down and kissed him, smiling as she gave him gentle stimulation.

"Good morning lover." she cooed.

"Morning, love. This has to be the best way to wake up there is. Would you like me to... ?"

"That's okay, I got off just before you did." she assured him. "You looked so beautiful sleeping, I couldn't help myself."

"Wow. Have I been in you all night?" he asked.

"You sure have." she said, a trifle smugly. "We didn't want to wake you. You've been inside my ass for over eight hours. It doesn't even hurt now." she giggled.

"Thank you." he told her sincerely. "What time is it anyway? And where's Amanda?"

"It's just after noon, and Amanda's cooking breakfast. She's already showered, and if we get in there now, we should be finished about the same time breakfast is ready."

"Cool. I'd like to tell her good morning first though. Amanda!" he called, loud enough to be heard through the bedroom doorway.

"Yes Corey?" Amanda said as she bounced into the room and onto the bed, wearing nothing but an apron that said: 'Kiss the Cook'.

"I just want to kiss you good morning, Sweet Thing." Corey said as he sat up and gathered her into his arms with Cindy, hugging them both.

"Mmmmm." Amanda hummed as they kissed. Cindy's lips joined theirs after a moment.

"Whew! Good morning Lover!" Amanda chuckled enthusiastically when she sat back a bit. "So, that was some training session last night, huh Corey?"

He started to chuckle, and rapidly built to uncontrolled laughter. It was so contagious that the girls couldn't help but laugh along in a puzzled way, since they had no idea what was so funny.

"Alright, what?" Cindy finally asked when his mirth had faded a bit.

"It's just that I'm six years older than you, and ten older than Amanda. She's had one lover, (me), and you've had, what, eight, nine counting me? I've had hundred's, maybe over a thousand. And you're training me, for sex. For some reason that strikes me as very funny." he chuckled.

"It is, when you look at it that way. But we're moving to a higher level now. Consider it upgrading." Cindy giggled.

"Besides, the whole point of it is: she'll be training you for a couple of days, and then you'll be training me, for a very long time!" Amanda pointed out gleefully.

"And aren't you over-estimating a bit, big guy? My research puts your total number of conquests at around a hundred, a hundred and twenty max." Cindy chided.

"Ah, but there was the L.A. years." He said with a wistful smile.

"The L.A. years?" Cindy asked.

"From when I was eighteen and a half to almost twenty one, I lived in L.A. You must know that." he explained.

"From eighteen to twenty one? From eighteen to twenty one you toured the western states with a bar band. A five piece rock unit called Rampage, wasn't it?" Amanda said, puzzled. "You weren't very promiscuous on the road, either, from what Cindy found out."

"True, but we were based out of L.A." he explained.

"Yes, but you were almost never there." Cindy said.

"You're right. But L.A. is a huge, huge, wonderful place. You can drive for an hour and a half from your house, and be in a whole different world, a world where no one knows anyone you know, and probably never will." Corey said, lost in memory. "The kind of a place where an insatiable young man could unwind from the road by going out and meeting girls. I'd seduce four or five a day, maybe ten if I went to a party that night. Most of my money went on champagne, motel rooms, and gas for the 'Cuda. I was just coming into my power then, realizing that people wanted to impress me or be nice to me because of the image I present. I wasn't very responsible about it back then. I'd wear out most chicks in forty minutes to an hour, drop 'em off somewhere, and go find another one. It was easy. I was just lucky as hell I didn't catch anything, and I don't think I got anyone pregnant.

"Anyway, as nice as it is to be able to tell you something about myself that you don't already know, I think we've got better things to do right now."

"You bet! Breakfast will be ready in about fifteen minutes, and I can keep it warm another ten after that, so don't take too long in the shower! Oh, and Markus and Maggie left around nine this morning to go get something done, so it's just us. They'll be back at one thirty." Amanda said as she bounced off the bed and out the door.

"Mmmm. You mind carrying me in?" Cindy asked, wrapping her arms and legs tight around him. "I don't want to take you out till we're showering."

"I can understand that," Corey said as he stood up and carried her to the bathroom, "Seeing as you must have a cup of my come inside you!"

"Exactly!" Cindy laughed, delighted at his lack of bashfulness on the subject. "Actually, I forgot you have a bidet. That'll be even better. Why don't you let me off here."

"Alright. You ready?" he asked as he stood facing the bidet.

"Yup." she said, reaching for the ground with her feet.

He lifted her slowly up and off his still erect cock, and she clenched her bum tightly closed as it came out. She groaned a bit and her eyelids fluttered as her cheeks finally came together again after so long.

"I'll be right with you." she told him as he set her down.

"Check." he told her, gave her a quick kiss, and turned to warm up the shower.

They emerged from the bathroom sixteen minutes later, naked, Corey carrying Cindy cradled in his arms.

"Having trouble walking, Cindy?" Amanda teased with a giggle, pouring them each a big glass of orange juice.

"Not having trouble with it, just not liking it very much right now." Cindy answered with a smile.

"I'm not surprised, after the ass fucking you took last night!" Amanda laughed.

"Amanda, I don't mind you talking dirty when the mood is right," Corey told her as her settled himself into a barstool, "But don't overdo it. You'll end up wearing out the emotional impact of it, and sounding sleazy besides. And we're running a classy operation here, see?" He did the last sentence as Edward G. Robinson, and did a good enough impression to crack the girls up pretty thoroughly.

"Hey, isn't this the same pattern as the dishes from breakfast the other morning?" Corey asked as the girls' mirth settled.

"They are the set from the breakfast you surprised us with at our house. God, was it only day before yesterday? It almost seems like a different life already." Amanda said as she presented steaming plates of ham and eggs with hash browns and toast.

"Cool!" Cindy exclaimed.

"Really! Damn this smells good!" Corey said, and he and Cindy dug in with gusto.

Amanda poured coffee, then hopped up onto the counter and sat cross legged on it, placing her plate beside Cindy and Corey's on the bar top.

"I didn't even know where I'd get the money for it at the time." Amanda continued. "I just knew I really wanted to have it. When I went outside to call your wardrobe girl, I told Markus that I'd find a way to pay for it somehow if he could get these for us. He said he'd see what he could do, and of course an hour later we went to the bank, so it was no problem. I've got everything that was on our table at dinner that night too, for suppers and stuff, 'cuz that night was so special. That was the night you gave us these," she held up her ring, "And I'll always treasure the memory of that evening."

She paused as she noticed where Corey was looking, down through the transparent bar. "Why Corey! I do believe you're staring at my pussy!"

"I guess I was!" Corey chuckled. "It's beautiful. It's so... neat. That's what makes both of you so pretty there. for most women the term: 'folds of your vagina' is accurate, but yours don't fold. Your inner labia meet in a smooth soft ridge with only a little step where your clitoris is. When you're not excited, they meet so perfectly that the line where they meet is invisible, and even when you are excited and they separate, they still don't fold, they just get plumper. Or more plump. Whatever. And they're very small, so when you close your legs a bit they're completely hidden by your outer ones. I don't know why I find that so exciting, but I do." He went back to shoveling more of the huge plateful into his mouth.

"It's because they're youth characteristics. Women are supposed to reach their sexual peak at thirty-four, but they reach maximum fertility at eighteen, so it's not surprising that men are instinctually programmed to find youth characteristics sexually exciting. And we have girlish pussies." Amanda explained. "On the other hand, maturity characteristics like big boobs and pubic hair are also powerful behavioral triggers.

"What is it you're taking in school again?" Corey laughed.

"Sexual Psychology and Bio-Sociology. There's no specialized courses in Sexual Bio-Sociology yet, it's too new. Still, I think I'll drop the psychology and concentrate on the bio-sociology, I think it has a more accurate paradigm." Amanda rambled around bites of food.

"How so?" Corey asked, and drained his orange juice.

"Well, psychologists try to explain human behavior in terms of the id and the ego and all that Freudian Jungian stuff. Bio-sociology tries to explain human interaction behavior in terms of evolved instincts." Amanda told him as she hopped off the counter to get more food from the fridge. It was huge cantaloupe halves filled to overflowing with vanilla ice cream.

"Sorry these are a little melted. You really didn't plan on doing a lot of cooking here, did you?" Amanda teased as she hopped back up on the counter.

"No. Frankly, I'd planned on just getting all my meals here delivered. The restaurants in airport hotels are generally pretty good, and there's always one close. Is there anything you need for cooking here?" Corey responded.

"Well, there's lots of cupboard space but not much counter space, since I had these delivered this morning so I could fix breakfast." she said, indicating the two-burner hot plate, toaster oven, and a second, larger microwave. "So I'm okay for cooking. I'll get Maggie to help me mount the microwave under the cupboard, and we'll put clamps in the cupboards for the rest so I can put 'em away securely. What I really need is a fridge. And a freezer. This little bar fridge is already half full with just wine, mix and ice, so we might as well save it for that. I figure there's enough room on the wall between the bar and the door to the bedroom for the fridge, and there's lots of room in the rear storage area for a freezer. What do you think?"

"Go nuts!" he laughed. "It sounds like you know what you're doing."

"Thanks Corey!" she said, leaning over the bar top to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "You're so excellent!"

"So are you, Babe." he chuckled. So, what else are you lovelies doing today while I'm at work?"

"I'll work on some drum fundamentals, and some songwriting, and of course go over the first one with Cindy a few times. I'll work on an exercise program, although I won't be able to finalize it yet. And I might work on some choreography with Cindy." Amanda listed.

They turned to Cindy, who was caught with a mouthful. She grinned and held a finger up while she finished it.

"Wow. I can't believe how hungry I am this morning." she said after swallowing. "Anyway. I'll work on music stuff with Amanda, and work out. I've got a ton of new programs to install on my new computer, and then I'll have to familiarize myself with them and optimize them. Then I'll install them on your computers, so we can share files and stuff. And I've got to work on the counterfeit ticket problem with Markus, and me and Amanda have to learn something about running a mobile video camera. That should about do it for today."

"Cool. I'll have the hospital trip, the radio interview, probably a signing or two." Corey listed. "I'm hoping to be back for supper. I'm onstage at eight, so if I can't be back here by six I'll have to go straight to the show."

"That's okay, Love." Cindy said, snuggling against him and caressing his cheek. "Business before pleasure."

"Unfortunately." he agreed. "Oh well. At least I can look forward to knowing there'll be pleasure after the business." he said, returning her cuddle.

"All that you can handle, Corey my sweet." Amanda assured him with a smile, leaning over the bar to wrap her arms around him and kiss him deeply. She whispered in his ear: "I really want to suck your cock tonight."

"I'll be sure to hurry home." he chuckled as she hopped down to begin cleaning up the breakfast stuff.

He called at six to say he'd make it and was back by six thirty, though just barely, and only had thirty minutes to spare for dinner before rushing out to the show. He complimented Amanda on the excellent pork roast dinner, and had to laugh when she sheepishly admitted that she'd been so busy she'd ordered dinner from the hotel restaurant.

The girls were eager to return to what they'd been doing, and they all ate with gusto and listened to the Vancouver rock radio station for the half hour Corey could spare. After quick kisses and hugs, he was gone.

He was back a little earlier than he expected, and entered the plane with Markus to find Maggie in the meeting room, lounging on an inflated red velour sofa that hadn't been there at suppertime. Markus joined her there for a kiss hello.

He was going to join the girls, but he heard them practicing a new original, and it was so captivating he hesitated to interrupt before he heard the rest. It was almost loud enough to make out the words they were singing.

"Didn't we get this wall soundproofed?" he asked absentmindedly.

This brought a laugh from Maggie, who had to stop kissing Markus for a moment to get over it and answer him.

"Hi Corey. I'm sure there's a lot of sound barrier in it, but nothing's totally soundproof, and man, it is seriously loud in there! Those girls are crazy! By the way, I hope you don't mind the modifications in here. I'm supposed to say Cindy did it, so you won't get mad at me if you don't like it. Her and Amanda thought this could be a little homier for me and Markus, and I couldn't help but agree."

"Hell, I don't mind. I'm chagrined I never thought of it myself." Corey laughed as he went to the bar for a Budweiser. "I know Markus is just as comfortable in a pup tent as a palace, but I never considered that my pilot might be dating him, and staying with him, when I was planning all this." They all chuckled at that as Maggie returned to kissing Markus.

'I guess it's time I started thinking of this room and the cockpit lounge area as Markus and Maggie's quarters.' Corey thought to himself, noticing that the large hardwood table that dominated the room had been spit in half and modified so that half of it could be lowered to coffee table height. The chairs around that half of the table had been lowered to armchair height, the lighting was lower and more intimate, and there were some intricate framed pen and ink drawings filling some of the emptier spots on the walls.

The song emanating from the wall re-captured his attention. It was a fast rocker that boogied along like an old Boston tune, yet it had the thumping kick drum and clean sounds of dance mix blended into it in a way that worked surprisingly well.

When it ended he called "Later." to Markus and Maggie, and they waved a bit without interrupting their kiss as he closed the door.

"Corey!" Amanda yelled gleefully as he entered the living room. She ran around the drum set and jumped into his arms, wrapping her arms and legs around him and kissing him hungrily. Cindy approached more leisurely, wrapping her arms around both of them and hugging them warmly while they kissed.

"Hi, Lovetoy." Corey said to Amanda after she'd pulled back from the kiss. They shared a grin for a moment, then Corey shifted her to his right arm so he could bend down, wrapping his left arm around Cindy as he kissed her.

"Hello, Love." he said to Cindy when their kiss was finished. He spoke softly, almost reverently.

"Hello. I love you." she told him, her tone matching his. They spent a long moment gazing into each other's eyes.

"You love Cindy more!" Amanda suddenly stated, sounding happily surprised at her realization.

"I love you both equally." Corey chuckled.

"No, I think you care for us an equal amount. But I think you like me more, and you love Cindy more. It's like Whore-Madonna Complex." Amanda giggled. "I guess that makes me the whore!"

Corey looked back and forth between the two of them for a moment. "I guess. You could be right. Cindy is the love I've looked for all my life. We love each other as equals, as partners, in the way I've always thought true love should be. I've always believed I would love someone like this someday. The love I have for you is a total surprise, like a fantasy I couldn't even admit I had, let alone hope it might come true." he stated thoughtfully as he crouched to slide his left fore-arm under Cindy's bum and carry the girls to the couch, being careful not to spill his beer.

"It's cool." Amanda stated happily. "If you love her more, I mean. It completes the circle."

"How do you mean?" he asked.

"You love her more, she loves me more, I love you more. A circle of love, binding us together in happiness."

"Amen to that, sister." Cindy giggled.

"Yes indeed." Corey agreed. "So, how was your day, anyway?"

"It was great! We got everything done we planned, and a bunch more besides! Like our new fridge?" Amanda asked, pointing it out on the rear wall.

"Looks great!" he enthused. The fridge was surfaced in woodwork that matched that on the bar's cupboards perfectly, and looked like a large cabinet. Only the lighted cold water dispenser recessed into the left door gave it away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.