Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle - Cover

Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle

Copyright© 2004 by wc63

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - For Corey, being a rock star is more fun than winning the lottery! And as wild as it is already, Amanda and her sister Cindy are gonna rock his world like never before!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

"Turn around, Amanda. I want to feel your titties." he told her.

"Yes Corey." she said as she complied, turning her back to him and rubbing her bum against his crotch.

His hands flowed over her breasts from her sides inward till his fingertips met in the middle. He massaged them firmly for a few moments, barely noticing the flimsy excuse for underwear covering them.

"Yup, this is definitely lingerie." he commented.

"How do you mean?" Amanda asked.

"It covers enough of you to make me want to take it off so I can see you naked. In my mind, that qualifies it as lingerie." he explained. "Now, the neck string goes over your head, right? And the other one goes up or down?"

"Either way, really, but I think you'll find down to be more interesting." Amanda giggled.

"Down it is." he agreed, matching actions to words, holding the loop of elastic thread by the sides and drawing it slowly down her body. Then they accepted the steaming mugs Cindy was holding out and sipped.

"Mmmm! Excellent!" Corey enthused.

"As always." Amanda agreed.

"I love these. We usually only have them around Christmas 'cuz they're so expensive." Cindy mused.

"Only now it's Christmas every day!" Amanda laughed.

Cindy smiled warmly at her.

"You bet." she agreed intimately. "Christmas every day."

"Would you like to finish unwrapping this present, Cindy?" Corey gently asked, continuing his massage of Amanda's breasts.

Cindy snickered.

"I'd love to, Corey. Even though there's not enough wrapping left to gift wrap a postage stamp."

She drew the tiny g-string down Amanda's legs, the elastic string snapping a bit as it was pulled free of Amanda's slit. Then her hands rose to cup the globes of Amanda's behind, her lips gently kissing Amanda's soft mound. She hugged Amanda's thighs with her elbows, and pressed her warm little breasts against them.

"I love you Amanda." she whispered, just before her tongue tip flicked out to stroke her little sister's clitoris.

"I unggh..." Amanda went, her response interrupted by her shuddering reaction to the stimulation Cindy was giving her. She grabbed Cindy's head and leaned into Corey's hands to keep from losing her balance.

"Hey. Don't eat it all!" Corey laughed. "Save some for me!"

Cindy leaned back and smiled up at him, two fingers sliding onto Amanda's clit to replace her tongue.

"Oh, there's lots left!" she told him. "And she's tasting so good today!"

"Yah? Let's check it out!" he said as he turned Amanda around. "Squat a bit for me, Amanda." he told her, and when she did he slid his hands under her thighs and lifted her up, bringing her pussy to his face, spreading her legs wide in the process. She squawked a little and grabbed his head with both hands to steady herself. He gave her a long, lingering lick from her asshole to the top of her slit, scooping as much of her lubricant out of her opening as he could along the way.

"Mmmmm. Tastes great!" he agreed.

"And less filling than our regular pussy juice!" Cindy laughed.

"Right!" he laughed. He covered Amanda's whole pussy with his mouth, sucking it, licking it, and laughing into it with gusto.

Cindy came around and stood on the chair behind him, rested her chin on his shoulder, and watched him eat her sister's pussy from a distance of six inches. Then she glanced up at Amanda's face. Amanda was staring wide-eyed into nothingness, lost in the rapture, and in concentration on keeping her balance.

Cindy stood to her full height on the seat of the gigantic chair. She caressed Amanda's face lovingly, snapping Amanda's attention back into the here and now.

"Steady me, Cindy!" Amanda pleaded, a little frantically. "I'm afraid I'm going to fall when I come!"

"I've got you baby." Cindy said as she placed her hands under Amanda's armpits. "Put your hands on my shoulders."

Amanda did, and breathed a sigh of relief as she worked the kinks out of her shoulders. She'd been sort of sitting on Corey's hands on the back of her thighs, and now she shifted her legs under her till Corey was holding the inside of her thighs, and her weight was pushing her legs open as far as they would go. They very slowly opened even farther as her tendons in the inside of her thighs were stretched to full flexibility, till she was in a full splits and then some.

"Thanks, Cindy." Amanda sighed. "That's much better. I can't believe Corey's arms aren't tired yet."

"I don't think we weigh enough to tire them out. He could probably hold either one of us up indefinitely." Cindy giggled.

Amanda didn't answer, her attention stolen by Corey's tongue sliding fully into her tiny bum. Her eyes closed, and she moaned quietly, squirming on Corey's hands and face.

Cindy didn't mind, and now that Amanda was steadying herself, she slid her hands forward onto her baby sister's delectable titties. She cupped them, then rubbed them in circles for a few minutes.

Amanda was really cruising by then, very close to climaxing, yet seemingly waiting for something to set her off.

Cindy pinched Amanda's nipples between the edge of her thumbs and the sides of her hands, gently at first, then harder for an instant.

Amanda's eyes popped open, to find Cindy raising her eyebrows questioningly. Amanda gave two quick little nods, then squirmed as Cindy squeezed her nipples as hard as the weak grip would allow.

"Here she comes, Corey. Give it to her good, and get ready to catch her!" Cindy warned.

Corey's tongue began flicking wildly over Amanda's swollen little clitoris, and she was off like a firecracker, jerking in his grip as the ecstasy hit her like an electric shock. He dropped her backwards and down a foot, catching her perfectly with one hand spread under her tailbone and lower back, the other spread across her shoulder blades, bending his head down at the same time so that his tongue never lost contact with her pulsating pleasure button.

Amanda's nipples popped from Cindy's grip, and Cindy was amazed at the dexterity of Corey's catch.

"Hey, bravo! Well done!" she told him as she applauded.

Amanda was totally mindblown. She was already experiencing incredible ecstasy, then in the space of three seconds she'd had the pain of Cindy squeezing her nipples, then her climax, then the quick pain flash as her nipples were pulled from Cindy's hands simultaneous with the jolting fear of suddenly falling, then as Corey caught her his lips sealed around her clitoris like a suction cup of incredible force, and his tongue licked her clitoris hard enough to make her think he was trying to wear it away.

He continued doing that as he stood up and carried her in the same position to the couch.

Even in the near-mindless state she was in, Amanda's skater's instincts were flawless, landing her on his hands perfectly, and maintaining an effortless balance as he walked with her splayed on her back on his hands.

He sat her sideways on the couch leaning back against the arm, his hand sliding from her lower back, between her legs, to take up his relentless stimulation of her clitoris just as his mouth was leaving it.

"Cindy, how'd you like to lay down between Amanda's legs and suck her love button?" Corey asked.

"I'd love to, lover." Cindy told him with a smile. She gave him a deep kiss before taking her position. She was licking the side of Amanda's clit before Corey had finished removing his fingers, then she began sucking and licking it enthusiastically.

Amanda's climax hit another peak as Cindy started licking her. She whined and squirmed, rubbing her own titties and lightly pinching her nipples.

"Let's see how long we can keep her going." Corey said, and Cindy hummed agreement. "Meanwhile, can I get you to lift your bum?"

Cindy rose to her knees on the couch, keeping her breasts pressed to the cushions, and her face pressed to Amanda.

Corey rubbed his open palm over Cindy's mound until she opened for him, then he dipped a fingertip inside her and spread the moisture he found there evenly over her vagina. He placed the head of his cock against her opening and began working his way inside her with a gentle press and release. For some reason she seemed more snug than usual, and he was having almost as much trouble with his entry as when he'd taken Amanda's virginity. He stopped and slid a finger inside her, was amazed at the grip she had on him. He dipped into her for lubricant and spread it over himself until his entire cock was well coated, then slid a second finger into her and worked them around, trying to relax her a bit. It didn't seem to be working much, so he tried to penetrate her again. He pushed as hard as he dared, and still couldn't seem to get the head more than a third of the way in.

"Cindy, I'm having a little trouble here." he mentioned casually. "Any suggestions?"

"Mmm." Cindy went as she slid a hand onto Amanda's pussy and began rubbing. "It's okay. Push harder." she told him once she was free to talk.

"Push harder? You sure?" he asked with a trace of disbelief.

"Oh yah. Go ahead." she assured him, a little breathlessly.

He pushed harder, still using a press and release motion, until each press was bending his length uncomfortably. Finally, he grabbed his shaft about halfway down to steady it, and thrust inside her with a powerful snap of his hips. The head and a couple inches of the shaft squeezed inside Cindy's clamping passage, and he stopped, panting. Cindy flinched powerfully and groaned loudly into Amanda's still-climaxing pussy.

"Mmmm, there you go, you're in." she crooned after a moment. "Gently now, gently... God, you're fuckin' big..."

He slowly worked his way into her until the tip of his cock-head contacted her cervix with an inch and a half to go, then he slowed his progress even more as he began stretching her length. Cindy began a regular moaning, and she became so distracted she stopped stimulating Amanda's pussy. Amanda slid her own fingers onto herself, being careful not to put any inside, but she had already dropped out of orgasm mode, though she was still close.

"Is it hurting you, Beautiful?" Amanda asked.

"Beautifully, Babe. He's hurting me beautifully." Cindy moaned. "It's very powerful."

"I know." Amanda nodded, flinching a little at a pleasure wave that washed over her for a moment. "It's the most beautiful experience in the world."

"Why are you so tight today?" Corey asked.

"Muscle tension." Cindy gasped. "From excitement... uhhhh... You've never been inside me when I had my mouth on Amanda before. Nothing excites me like that, except licking her while you're inside me. For me, this is it, as good as it gets. It's my special thing, like Amanda feels when you fuck her as hard as you can, and I bite her titties."

"Hmm. What's my special thing?" Corey asked.

"We haven't found it yet." Amanda answered. "Though the feeling you get when you see us kissing and rubbing each other's titties while you're inside one of us comes pretty close."

"Wow. And you think there's something I'll like more than that?" he asked, shaking some sweat out of his eyes to rain down on Cindy's lower back.

"I'm sure of it." Amanda assured him. "God, I wish you could see the look on her face, she's really into it. That's it Cindy, suck my pussy some more. God that feels so good. Anyway, when you find your special thing, you'll know it."

By this time Corey had finally achieved complete penetration of Cindy. He could feel her heart pounding in her vagina, her little pulsating muscle spasms, the incredible squeeze of her hot wetness.

"Oh God, you feel so nice, Honey." he told her, lazily caressing her back and neck as he began stroking slowly into her. "I can't believe how warm and tight you are."

"Uhhhh..." she went by way of reply.

They continued like that for another five minutes before Cindy finally found her voice.

"Can you do this to music? Maybe pick me up again, like in the dressing room?" she asked.

"Sure."

"Okay. Sit back and I'll move with you." she told him.

They moved back until he was almost laying on his back, and she was sitting up on him, impaled on his throbbing column. She rotated on it until she was facing him, her legs spread on either side of his body. He sat up a bit, hugged her tight around the ass, and stood. She locked her ankles behind his back and laced her fingers behind his neck, leaned back until her arms were straight.

"Can I get you to push disk four on that remote, Amanda?" she asked.

"Sure." Amanda replied. Soon the intense thrash-metal licks of Metallica's 'Master of Puppets' burst from the speakers.

"You want to make love to this?" Corey laughed.

"You bet!" she smiled. "I know it's pretty fast, but do you think you can keep up with the tempo?"

"Just watch. And feel." he chuckled. He counted himself in and gave it to her fast and hard: one two three four whap whap whap whap whap...

"Oooo-oooo-oooo-oooo!" she went, shivering with delight as his jackhammer thrusts made her titties shimmer and sent waves rippling down her hair, her legs waving jerkily in the air.

To Cindy's surprise, Corey knew the song well. He danced on the spot to it in the wild 'moshing' style the thrashers love so much, his eyes closed, and when the lyrics began he came in with the vocals.

Amanda sat in the corner of the couch with her knees drawn up to her breasts, both hands between her legs, watching them. She started coming again, and kept herself going just enough to keep climaxing.

"Oh God. Oh fuck." Cindy breathed, drawing herself in tight to Corey and rubbing her tits against his chest.

The song segued into a soft acoustic section, and Corey began alternating his thrusts with a hard rub against her clitoris on every second beat, holding his cock all the way inside her as he ground his pubic bone against her clitoris. When the loud thrash section resumed he went back to the frantic thrusting, impacting her pussy hard with every one.

When the guitar solo began he started talking to her.

"That's it. That's my girl. You're gonna come pretty soon now, aren't you Cindy. That's it. Come for me. There. There you go. Oh yah. You both feel so beautiful around my cock when you come."

As her climax began he impaled her fully and rubbed himself hard against her, giving her constant maximum clitoral stimulation. He kept her coming through the rest of the song and most of the next one, Marilyn Manson's Goth/Metal classic 'Beautiful People'. His own climax began at the beginning of the last chorus. He walked around to the back of the huge armchair and leaned Cindy against it, groaning in ecstasy as he ground his orgasm into her to the end of the tune.

Amanda sensed a change of mood, so she turned the stereo down to a soft level and selected 'The Beatles Greatest Hits Volume One' as Corey and Cindy shivered through their aftershocks and came back down to earth.

Finally Corey carried Cindy back to the couch and dropped into it beside Amanda. This elicited a 'whuff' and a sighing moan from Cindy as they landed, his cockhead impacting her cervix as her pussy impacted his body.

"I hope you don't mind I tried to hurry things a bit," Corey told them, "But there's some things we need to talk about before Markus and Maggie get back."

"Hey, you're not going to make me take it out right away, are you?" Cindy asked, still panting.

"Not if you can still have a productive conversation while I'm inside you." he assured her with a grin.

"Converse away!" she giggled.

"All right. We need to decide how we're going to present our relationship. To the public, to my band and crew, to the music industry insiders at the schmooze tonight, and to our friends and family." Corey listed.

"Well, I imagine you'll want to announce the initiation of our musical project tonight at the schmooze, right?" Cindy asked.

"With both your approval, yes."

"Cool. Well, there's three issues we have to deal with here. One is that you're a bigamist, two is that me and Amanda are incestuous bisexual lovers, and three is that we have a deviant S&M sexual relationship, above and beyond the first two..."

"Ooooh, I love the sound of that!" Amanda interrupted. "Bigamist, deviant, sado-masochistic, bisexual, incestuous lovers! It sounds so wicked!" and she gave herself an extra hard rub, with a shiver and a grin.

"I wouldn't have put it in such negative terms, but that's about it." Corey smiled. "Go on."

"Okay, here's how I'm thinking. We stop mentioning the security and physical trainer roles for me and Amanda, since the music project makes them redundant as reasons for our being with you, and they'll detract from the image we'll want to project as a band.

"I don't think we want to limit our exchanges of physical affection to when we're in secure circumstances, so we can expect to be outed fairly soon on the fact that you have a relationship with both of us. That being the case, we should use it to our advantage. We present our relationship as 'very good friends', to everyone including my and Amanda's relatives, but we'll start a rumor that we're three-way. Tonight when Amanda isn't looking but some rumor monger is, you'll kiss me, just a little longer and more intimately than you would with a good friend. Then the same with Amanda when I'm not looking, for the benefit of the next rumor monger. Word will spread fast, and it'll help build interest in the band without impacting your image with your present fans much. Then, when almost enough interest has built up to bring the paparazzi snooping around, we'll have some blurry photo's taken of us on a beach somewhere with sunglasses on, and we'll both be kissing you and touching you, but not each other. We'll write up some copy under a fictitious name, full of the usual garbage about reliable sources under conditions of anonymity, ect. ect., and sell it to all the tabloids, People, Entertainment Tonight, and everyone else. They're all going to make money off of us out of this sooner or later, so we might as well get as much of it as we can for ourselves. When we've milked that for all it's worth and everybody knows, we'll make a big public announcement at a globally televised and highly profitable event. Then, at the right time, we do the same thing all over again with the fact that me and Amanda are lovers. I figure the whole plan will bring us an extra five or six million bucks if we're careful, and hopefully we can distract everyone with it enough that we can keep the B&D, D&S, and S&M things private. If not, and word does get out about it, we deny it flatly. If proof gets out about it, we might as well do the whole plan over with that.

"What you tell your family is up to you. You know them best, so it's your call."

Cindy paused at Corey's look of amazement.

"Like I told Amanda, nobody's ever played this game like we're going to play it." she stated, a little smugly.

"And how's that?" he asked, still a little astonished.

"To win, lover." she told him with satisfaction, giving his cock a pussy squeeze as she rode up and down on it once. "We're going to play to win, and by our own rules, until we're the biggest band that's ever been, or ever will be."

"God, you make me believe we're going to, too!" he breathed, astounded by her audacity. "By the way, what is the image we want to project as a band?"

"The coolest people in the world." she stated. "We want be seen an equal amount doing the rich and famous things and doing the normal fun things the average fan can relate to. And our enjoyment has to be genuine in both cases."

"My God, you've really thought this all out, haven't you?" He asked with a grin.

"You bet." she answered. "By the way, I'm sure you realize you're not going to be able to give both your music projects equal priority over the long run. Have you thought about how you're going to juggle them both?"

"Uh, not really." he admitted sheepishly. "But I know that our project is more important to me than my solo career, by far. I guess I'd kind of assumed that I'd keep my solo run as number one until our project passes it in sales and popularity, then drop it."

"All right. You're upcoming European tour is already booked and marketed, and it's the last leg of the tour promoting 'Be My Lover', right?" she asked.

"Right."

"Well, I think you'd be silly to drop your present solo career as long as you're still selling any appreciable amount of albums with it, and I can't see sales dropping off any time soon. And besides, it wouldn't be fair to your present fans. You haven't even peaked yet, and I'm sure I can boost your sales growth to at least double what it is now.

"So, I think that it'll make your present fans feel weird if we open you're European shows with the new project. The new stuff is more intense than your romance stuff, and it'll detract from your big entrance in your solo set. Right now you have an opening act that plays forty five minutes, then there's a fifteen minute break to set up your band, and then you go two and a half hours, including two encores, for a total of three and a half hours. What I suggest is you start right off with your set, and go three hours. That'll keep your present fans happy, especially as they haven't responded too well to your opening acts so far anyway. Then those that don't want to see the new project can go home. We'll try to get the set-up for the new act down to five minutes, and we'll go for half an hour, and finish up only about ten minutes over the three and a half hours your entire show takes now. As the new act gains popularity, you can gradually cut a few songs from your set, and add a few to ours, until you're back down to two and a half hours, and we're up to an hour. At that point we'll be playing our entire CD.

"We'll watch the charts over the break till the next tour, and arrange that one according to the relative popularity of the two acts at the time."

Corey considered what she'd said for a few minutes. "Damn, that's some excellent thinking. Okay, we'll do it that way.

"So, what do we call the new act, anyway?" he asked.

"Not my department." Cindy stated. "I'm creative, and I'm all over the business thing, but Amanda's the real creative genius of the two of us. Amanda?"

"Well... shit, give me a second, I'm about to come." Amanda told them distractedly. They waited as she rushed herself through her orgasm.

"Okay." she panted, about two minutes later. "We want a name that doesn't really say anything. If the name reminds people of anything, it limits us in a way, you know what I mean? That's fine if you just want to be a metal band like Metallica, or a blues outfit like the Powder Blues Band. But I like all kinds of music, and I think to be number one, you have to keep your appeal as broad as possible. As well, we want a name that reminds Corey's fans of him just a bit, but not enough to associate us with his present music in the eyes of people who don't listen to him.

"I think we should call it 'CM3'. Your present fans will assume it stands for 'Corey Michaels' Trio', but it won't mean anything to people who've never heard of you. Since it doesn't carry any prior connotations, the only connotations it will have will be the ones we associate with it, with the sounds and images we present in association with it." She stopped for a moment to check their expressions. "So? What do you think?"

"CM3." Cindy mused. "I like it, I guess."

"She's right." Corey told her suddenly. "Right now you don't love it, and you don't hate it, because it doesn't mean anything. When people hear our music and watch our videos, then they'll love the name if they loved our stuff, and hate it if they hate our stuff. I think it's bloody brilliant. Hell, both of you are obviously bloody geniuses! It makes me wonder if I'll have anything to do in this act besides play guitar." he snickered, "But that's okay, 'cuz I can't believe how much I love you! C'mere and kiss us!" he told Amanda, who stood up on her knees and joined Cindy in kissing him.

One of his hands drifted to Amanda's loins and began caressing her. One of Cindy's hands stroked Amanda's breasts, the other her own. Cindy began slowly riding up and down on Corey's cock again. Soon Amanda settled back on her heels, her lips sliding down Cindy's neck and upper chest to her left breast. She kissed and sucked it as it moved up and down with Cindy's motion. The hand that Cindy was caressing her own breasts with drifted down to caress all over her stretched, impaled pussy, and the base of Corey's cock as it moved in and out of her.

They were still at it like that a couple of hours later when Markus and Maggie returned. They were alerted by the click and hiss of the intercom.

"Good afternoon." came Maggie's voice from the hidden overhead speakers in the typical calm pilot's tone, with a trace of sultriness in her slight drawl. "It's presently 4:30 p.m. on a beautiful, sunny winter's day. Take-off will be in thirty five minutes."

"Thanks Maggie." Corey said, his effort at a normal tone of voice wasted by Cindy and Amanda's unabated cries of passion. "We'll be out in about twenty minutes." he finished, sounding a little out of breath despite himself.

Maggie giggled. "Well, as long as you're buckled down in thirty five minutes when we've taxied. I'll check in with you then. Out."

"Well, the real world intrudes." Corey mused a few minutes later when the girls came back to earth.

"Whew!" Amanda exclaimed. "I can't believe that! I was so startled when Maggie's voice came over the intercom, and she sounded so sexy, it was just what I needed to push me over into that last orgasm!"

"Yah, and I'm sure she could tell, too!" Cindy teased.

"Sudden pilot interruptions over the intercom." Corey said with a smile. "One of many little realities of living in a working airplane that we'll have to get used to."

"Well, what'll we do for fifteen minutes or so?" Cindy asked.

"How 'bout you suck his cock, and show me how you do it?" Amanda asked dreamily.

"Sure!" Cindy agreed enthusiastically.

"Mmmm yah!" Corey agreed. "I'm in on that!"

"Okay, we'll have to switch positions." Cindy said. "I'll get it ready, while you lick all my pussy juice off him, alright?"

"All right!" Amanda enthused, while Cindy slowly lifted herself off him.

"Damn, Corey!" Cindy giggled, rubbing her pussy with one hand. "The only problem with making love with you is, I always feel so empty afterwards!"

"Well, sorry about that, I guess!" Corey laughed.

"Don't worry about it, lover." she assured him with a quick kiss, as Amanda began licking him clean. "It's the price we pay for greatness!"

"Mmm hmmm!" Amanda hummed in agreement around his cock.

Cindy reached behind the couch to open a storage compartment built between the back of the couch and the curve of the wall. She took out a picnic blanket and what looked like the back of a lawn chair. She spread the blanket on the carpet in the middle of the floor, then unfolded two supporting legs from the back-rest and set it in the center of the blanket.

"Okay Corey. Lay down with your lower back on the floor, and your upper back and shoulders leaning against this." Cindy instructed.

Corey rose and walked over with his erection bobbing in front of him, leading Amanda by the hand, and took the position Cindy indicated.

"This position is part of the secret of giving good fellatio." Cindy explained to Amanda as she lay down half beside and half on top of Corey, as she'd done on the bed in the arena's dressing room. She was on his left side, her hips and tummy relaxed on the floor beside his left shoulder, her breasts and fore arms resting on his left hip and lower abdomen.

"Okay, you lay down like this on his right side." Cindy instructed Amanda, who did.

"When he's soft, you can take him in your mouth from in front of him when he's standing, or with your legs pointing the same way his are when he's lying on his back." Cindy stated, caressing Corey's cock with her hands while Amanda settled herself. "But once he's hard you can't take him any farther than your mouth in those positions. His cock will point up toward his tummy, and it would bend him down at an uncomfortable angle to try to take him all the way.

"The most comfortable position for giving head, for both of you, is the sixty nine position, but then he'll lick your pussy. That can be a dangerous distraction when you've got him all the way down. And never forget, Amanda, deep-throating his cock is dangerous, especially since it's so big and hard. You can choke, you can vomit, you can suffocate. You can get vomit in your lungs and die. Doing this for him has to be a pure act of giving. Worry about your own pleasure later.

"This position allows us a good angle for him, and our weight is below his lungs so he can breath easily. He also gets a good view of his cock sliding into our mouth, and that's important to him. He can't lick our pussies, or play with them comfortably, so our distractions are minimized.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.