Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle - Cover

Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle

Copyright© 2004 by wc63

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - For Corey, being a rock star is more fun than winning the lottery! And as wild as it is already, Amanda and her sister Cindy are gonna rock his world like never before!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

Cindy and Corey's eyes drew together, and they smiled and kissed, unhurried in their exploration of each other's mouths.

Cindy sat back a bit and grinned down at his rampant erection, then back up at him. He grinned down at her downy muff as he felt her ready wetness with a fingertip, then grinned up at her as he showed her the shiny moisture, before sliding it in her mouth for her to suck off.

Cindy looked meaningfully down at Amanda, held a finger to her lips for silence, and motioned to the other double bed with her head. Corey nodded, and they began to quietly rise.

"Please don't leave me." Amanda suddenly said, quite clearly. "Please don't leave me alone. Just slide me over, there's enough room."

"I'm sorry, Amanda, I thought you were asleep. I thought we'd use the other bed, then join you again when we went to sleep." Corey said as he gently slid her to one side.

"That's okay. Just don't leave me alone right now, please?" Amanda asked.

"We won't." Cindy assured her as she and Corey slid into bed and under the covers beside Amanda. The coolness of the fresh sheets felt delicious.

"And could you touch me?" Amanda asked, still looking totally asleep but sounding wide awake. "I mean, it's okay if it's just your toe brushing my ankle, but could one of you keep touching me all the time? Just for the contact. I donno why, but I really want that re-assurance right now."

"Sure Amanda." Corey murmured. Amanda was in semi-fetal position on her side facing him, and he slid over on his back till her arms touched his arm, the outside of his leg brushing her knees.

"Mmmm. Thanks." Amanda said.

Cindy lay down diagonally on Corey's chest, and slid her arms under his head to wrap lovingly around his neck. They smiled at each other for long moments, the love shining from their faces, before Cindy leaned down and kissed him. No words were needed as their hands explored each other's bodies completely. Their kisses spread to each other's faces, necks and ears. Their foreplay continued like that for about a quarter of an hour, before Cindy straddled him and lay down on him, his hardness against her tummy and mons. She began sliding lightly up and down on him, tilting her hips forward enough to rub her clitoris along his shaft as they kissed and fondled.

After a few minutes of this they were both eager for more, and Cindy slid all the way up till his cock popped up between her legs, then down a bit till his cock head was pressed against her perineum, between her anus and her vagina. She slid up a bit again, lifted her hips a bit, then slid back down, capturing his head at her opening without further guidance.

He began thrusting a bit as she slid very slowly down on him, gradually working his way inside her. She groaned deeply from the pleasure and pain of it, and her eyes fluttered for a moment.

He blew a soft breath between pursed lips, shivered a little, and shook his head in continued amazement at the incredible tightness and elasticity both girls' tiny vaginas possessed. When their pubic hair was pressed tight together, Cindy gave him a rippling squeeze with her vaginal muscles that sent a shiver up his spine. He answered with a rub against her clitoris, and a tightening of his own groin muscles that momentarily pumped his cock up even bigger.

She moaned a little, and he grinned. She grinned back, and it almost became a contest, each of them trying to stimulate the other with so much pleasure that they would forget what they were doing, and simply enjoy. They were both experienced and expert lovers, and their favorite techniques had become almost automatic, so they both managed to keep pleasing the other intensely even after they were almost lost in the ecstasy they were receiving. They both used every part of their bodies and minds to stimulate the other completely, in every sensation and emotion. Moving, touching, caressing, kissing, whispering and murmuring their most exciting love phrases, emitting their most exciting sounds of passion, they soared on the purest and most intense pleasure ride of their lives, for nothing multiplies ecstasy like being newly in love.

After twenty minutes that seemed like a joyous eternity neither had lost the minimum concentration they needed to keep actively pleasuring the other. Then Corey's climax jumped on him by surprise. He laid his arms along Cindy's back and squeezed her like he'd done with Amanda so shortly after he'd met her. He lost control of his lower body, his legs twisting and kicking, his hips thrusting mindlessly into her with violent jerks.

Cindy let her concentration go and braced her arms against his chest when she felt his arms tighten on her back. Then the first burst of his hot liquid blasted into her sex passage, and the sensation of heat and pleasure of it seemed to spread in radiating waves until it covered her whole body, and she was coming. She whined quietly against the side of his neck, twitching in his strong embrace.

Relaxation settled on them slowly, their uncontrolled reactions gradually giving way to gentle afterplay. They smiled exhaustedly at each other like silly children.

"You guys are so beautiful together." Amanda said wistfully. "I guess that's what lovemaking is really like. Hey, you don't mind if I talk to you while you make love? I guess I'm kind of interrupting you."

"Of course not, silly." Cindy smiled.

"It was very considerate of you to wait till we were finished round one, Sweet Thing," Corey murmured. "But you really didn't have to. As long as you realize that there'll be times I'm not really listening to you."

"That's okay." Amanda said.

Corey turned and looked at her. She still looked totally asleep, except her eyes were open to slits. Her head was still relaxed against the pillow, so she had to look at them sideways to make eye contact. Her voice was clear and conversational, yet her mouth moved as little as a ventriloquist's.

"You still look asleep." Corey laughed, as he began slowly lifting his hips, a slow motion thrusting into Cindy that caused her to shudder in her hypersensitive afterglow.

"My body's asleep. My mind is more awake than it's been in years. Because I'm sated, my needs are completely satisfied." Amanda told him thoughtfully. "My needs for sex, for love, to have orgasms, to be excited, to be dominated, and my need to serve. They're leaving me alone completely for the first time since I was thirteen. I feel like I've gotten the monkey off my back, like I've beaten a drug addiction. Of course it's only temporary, they'll be back by tomorrow night at the latest. But while they're gone, I can talk openly about how I feel, and what you should do.

"Right now I can openly admit that maybe I was wrong, that maybe there's a factor I haven't considered, that maybe making you do all the things to me I want will do you more harm than good. You're sure finding this a lot harder than I anticipated. Tomorrow I'll be pissed at myself for telling you this, but it'll be too late.

"I need this, Corey. Even more than I need the sex and the excitement and all that, I need a little time every once in a while when I'm completely satisfied, and free from them. Even though I still honestly believe that giving me what I need will be good for you, that's not why I try to get you to do it. Mainly, I try to get you to do it because I need it. But this also proves that what you gave me tonight is enough. We don't ever have to go any farther than we did tonight. I know I did rush you a bit, because it does seem like I've been waiting for this for an eternity. But all I've really asked you to do is fuck me hard, hold me down, and curse me out. I asked Cindy to bite my titties, and she suggested you tie me up, but I wouldn't have asked you to do either of those yet. Or a lot of other stuff I fantasize about you doing to me. And if it does turn out that I'm wrong, you don't really have to ever do them. I know that as long as you don't mind fucking me really hard every day or two, I can be fulfilled without the rest. And if it turns out that I'm really wrong, that you can't feel comfortable with hurting me, ever, I think I could still be okay. I don't want you to ever get a feeling of dread thinking to yourself: shit, now I have to go home and torture Amanda again. Seeing you make love with Cindy like this makes me realize how much of my fulfillment it would give me, just making love to you a lot."

"What would you do for the rest, if I can't hurt you?" Corey asked her, somewhat absentmindedly as he was momentarily distracted by Cindy's tongue in his ear.

"I... I'd get Cindy to do stuff to me. And your cock is so big it 'll always hurt me a bit even when you're really gentle, same as Cindy. Maybe a bit more. I'd be noticeably slimmer than her if I didn't work out as much as I do." was her reply.

"Mmmm. Well, I think the factor you're not taking into account," Corey mused as he played with Cindy's clitoris with the edge of his thumb, "Is how great it feels, to be able to hold yourself to such a high standard of conduct. To have an absolutely clear conscience, to know that you've treated everyone fairly, and with respect, in a positive, friendly manner. To know that you've hurt no one, in any way. It gives me a rather smug feeling of superiority, especially when it allows me to succeed over those with less self control. And I also think I have a greater reluctance than you expected because you under-estimated the feeling of protectiveness I have toward you. You seem very small, and very fragile. It's very hard to convince myself that you're an experienced athlete with an extensive history of dealing with pain and injury, that you're a tough person in your own way.

"But then, I think you've given me a way out. I can't hurt you because I need to and feel good about it, but to know that you need it, absolutely need it, regardless of whether you get it from me or not, regardless of whether I need it, that's different. It allows me to do it and retain my nobility, because if I can't make you stop wanting it, I have to give it to you in the healthiest manner possible, or risk having you get it in a less healthy manner. It's the same thing that let me hit those guys so hard in football. I knew they needed me to give them the best competition I could, and I hit 'em damn hard. I even injured a couple of them, and I didn't feel particularly bad about it, because I knew they were all clean hits.

But I still think you're right. I don't think I need to express my repressed hostility as much as you think I do, but there have been a few times when I nearly lost control, and scared myself with the things I considered doing. I'm ready to stick to the plan, at least as far as seeing what effect Cindy's 'Triggering Experience' will have on us."

"Thank you. I swear you won't regret it." Amanda told him seriously.

"That's a very good analogy, lover, the football thing." Cindy murmured, starting to breath deeply again.

She sat up on him and started riding him slowly up and down, her pussy relaxed, just glorying in the sensation of it.

"If you were at the same stage in football as you are in dominating Amanda, you'd be like a guy from some backward country who'd never heard of football till you got here." She continued. "You're fascinated by it and a little afraid of it. I'm like the coach who's gonna give you a crash course and then throw you into a game, to see how well you can hit, and to see how well you can take a hit, (though in this case the hit is psychological). In another way, we'll be inventing and defining the game, setting the rules and deciding what's a 'clean hit' for us."

No one spoke for a few moments, then Corey mused:

"Okay. That helps to put things in perspective."

"Excellent." Amanda stated. "But listen, there's a few more things I've gotta tell you while I can. Cindy said that she likes to play with domination, submission, sadism, and masochism, but she doesn't want to live there. I do want to live in submission, to give myself in service to you, but I can't live in masochism. You can hurt me in play, simply because you want it, or because I do, or you can hurt me in a fantasy. But you can't hurt me for anything real. What you did just now, hurting me for something that was really bothering you, that's a total no-no. The idea is to get rid of your anger and frustration in play and fantasy, so it's easier to deal with our real problems in a rational and constructive way. That's why I was so upset, I didn't realize that you didn't understand this. When you told me you didn't mean it, my Christ that was a rush, but it's way too dangerous. That's what I've been avoiding all these years, why I haven't exchanged more than two sentences with any eligible man from my first orgasm till I met you. You're the only one I ever felt I could trust to never hurt my emotions. And when you start hurting someone for real things, that's when you start to hurt people in their soul, whether you're hurting them for something they really did, or because you really don't care about how they feel. Or most importantly, when there's no affection, and you're serious. If you want the person to enjoy it, it's play, but if you want them to hate it, it's just torture. That's what we're all so afraid of in all this, and that's what we have to avoid at all costs. You had absolutely no way of knowing this, so don't you dare beat yourself up about it.

"Anyway, you can hurt me in play, any way you want, or in any fantasy you like, or just because you want to see me squirm. Or just because you know I need you to, and you don't mind humoring me at that moment. But if you're going to bitch me out, or hurt me for a reason, it has to be for something that isn't serious, and the more ridiculous, the better. Like it was perfect calling me a slut, or tramp, or whore, 'cuz I was a virgin the day before yesterday, so I know you can't really be mad at me for being promiscuous, and I can be sure you're just playing. Or you can bitch me out for things that have nothing to do with me, like the snowstorm for instance. It cost you a lot, and you could vent about that, and I wouldn't feel a trace of remorse or guilt because it obviously has nothing to do with me, and I could just revel in the excitement, knowing our love is safe."

They didn't speak for a few moments, contemplating what she'd said amidst the quiet sounds of Corey and Cindy's love-making.

"Wow. That's a different point of view. Makes sense though." Corey mused. "So, I imagine it was also a technical foul to call you a sick, twisted little pain lover, right?"

"That's right. You understand now. 'Little' is okay. The differences in our sizes and ages is a big part of why I feel submissive to you, and it's okay to emphasize that. But 'sick and twisted' are against the rules, because a lot of people would really think I am if they knew what I'm really like. I don't, and I hope to God you don't either. The risks I'm willing to take, the excitement I want and the pain I'm willing to endure to get it, are less than those of a lot of activities that society approves of, from boxing to mountain climbing, skiing to car racing to football. My chosen activity is disapproved of in our society because there's so much real abuse out there, but if I want it it's not abuse, so that doesn't apply. I think that it's been the abuse and domination of women in all societies throughout history that's produced women like me. We've been abused and dominated since agriculture was invented, and those with the capacity to thrive on it have a higher chance of surviving it to breed again. 'Pain lover' is simply inaccurate. I don't love the pain, it's just an intense way of getting the excitement that I do love and need, without having to risk my life in a race car or something. As psychologists would say, I need to fulfill my exceptionally high thresh-hold of arousal."

"Okay." Corey mused after a moment. "That's a good..."

"Hold on." Cindy interrupted in a tense whisper. "Just a sec. I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Sweet Jesus!" She shuddered violently, almost fell forward onto Corey before he steadied her by the shoulders, then suddenly began riding him with everything she had, driving herself down onto his erection with all her weight, whining and moaning.

Corey closed his eyes and savored the sensations her spasming pussy was giving him, then with that firmly in mind he opened them again to enjoy the sight of this petite Goddess filling herself full of his cock, lost in the ecstasy.

"You're so beautiful." Amanda stated quietly. "I've never been able to enjoy anything like this objectively before. Artistically. Without getting horny. I can watch it like I can watch the flight of eagles or jumping schools of dolphins, and simply see how beautiful you are. The next time I'm all fucked out like this, I'm going to film you. With real film, I think, not video. Wow, I can afford real film! Is it ever cool to be young, in love, and disgustingly rich!"

Cindy grinned as she ground herself against Corey's pubic bone to milk the last of her orgasm to the very end.

Silence reigned as they basked in the tide of warm emotion.

"Well, I think I'm off to sleep. Kiss me goodnight?" Amanda murmured.

Corey bent over and kissed her thoroughly, and she returned it weakly but creatively, while Cindy caressed her titties.

"I love you Amanda." Corey murmured. "Goodnight, and sweet dreams."

"I love you Corey. Goodnight." Amanda returned.

Corey rolled back, and Cindy leaned down and kissed Amanda hungrily, still caressing her titties.

"I love you Amanda. It's just past five thirty. I'll be able to let you sleep." Cindy whispered.

"I love you Cindy. I don't think even you could wake me up tonight. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Amanda."

Corey and Cindy watched her fall asleep, and in a few moments she was out like a light.

"I have an alarm clock in my bag. You want me to set it?"

Cindy finally asked.

"I usually just get a wake up call." Corey smiled.

"I'd feel better keeping our own time." she told him.

"Sure. Hang on, I'll carry you over." he grinned as he slowly sat up.

"Mmmm. You don't want to stop, do you? How late do you want to stay up, and when do you want to get up?" she snickered, clinging to him strongly with arms and legs, and giving his cock one of her delightful rippling pussy-squeezes.

"Mmmhmm. Well, I was thinking of getting some sleep right away. But I was hoping you'd like to sleep on me, with me inside you." he explained.

"Like you and Amanda, that first night." she agreed as she rummaged in her bag with one hand for her clock. "Sure, I'd love that. If you can sleep with me like that, I'm sure I can."

"Great. How's eleven thirty sound?" he asked, carrying her back to the bed.

"Okay... Eleven thirty." she said, and handed him the clock to put on the nightstand. She rested on her forearms on his chest and smiled adoringly, then giggled.

"What?" he asked with a grin, and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Oh, just that this all seems like a dream. A dream come true. I really love you, you know that?" she asked, holding his hand so their rings touched.

"I know. Imagine how this all feels to me!" he marveled. "From construction worker and part-time bar musician to this, in just less than three years! Since it all started, it seems like my life gets twice as incredible every six months or so. And in the last three days... Wow! Amanda, then you, then the plane, then Maggie the pilot, then the band! And I can see how this is really only the beginning!"

"You bet!" she enthused. "You're going to love being a Mega-Star Billionaire Interplanetary Tycoon with the best babes in the universe!"

"Wow!" he chuckled. "Mega-Star Billionaire Interplanetary Tycoon! Well, I'm sure about the best babes in the universe part, anyway! I love you, Cindy. Sweet dreams."

"Goodnight Corey. I love you." she cooed and lay her head down on his shoulder to sleep. She tucked the back of her head into the side of his neck, without needing a pillow, and he reached over and turned off the light.

Sleep seemed to come immediately.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Went the alarm clock. A second later Corey grabbed it and threw it against the bathroom door, where it smashed into several pieces.

"God, what an obnoxious way to wake up." he grumbled.

"I love you Corey." Amanda murmured.

"I love you too... Ahhhhhhh... Amanda. Good morning." Corey yawned, stretching hugely. He kissed her leisurely, a kiss Cindy joined when she'd rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. They kissed and cuddled for a few minutes, aglow in the sunlight streaming through the window.

Cindy groaned deeply as she sat up on him.

"Holy shit Amanda!" she groaned, "He's still fuckin' hard as a rock! And we're glued together!"

Amanda laughed. "Glued together! What do you mean, glued together?!"

"I mean my pussy juice has set, and we're stuck! I'm gonna have to get totally turned on before I'll be able to get him out of me! And my God, is my pussy ever... well not sore, but like you've slept on one spot too long until the pressure gives it a kind of aching numbness! Just, like, way too full! I don't know how you felt after a night of this, but I'm gonna have to get you to give me lessons if I want to wake up as chipper as you did after having him in me all night!"

"But that was my night." Amanda said dreamily. "After losing my virginity and having glorious sex for hours, I still came for most of the night in my sleep. And then I woke up to you banging into the room, and then Markus with the big fuckin' gun. And I'm there naked with Corey inside me, in front of you and him while this is going on. The excitement was... it was... well, that's as intense as it gets. Suddenly waking, having sex, naked in front of some strange guy, our lives in danger from the wrench and the gun. My first morning with Corey. That's it, that's the limit, as far as you can go and still come out of it alright. I was so damn turned on, I was as wet as I could get by the time I even thought of moving.

"Even if we could duplicate all that for you, I don't think it would make you very chipper!" Amanda laughed. "But we'll see what we can do!"

Moving very slowly, she sat up, letting the covers slide slowly down until she was naked from the waist up. Like a lazy cat, she slowly raised her arms, stretched and yawned, and gave her hair and breasts a subtle shake from side to side."

"Goddamn, how can anyone look so perfect in the morning?" Corey marveled. "Both of you! Damn, I'm gonna love waking up with you!"

"Good morning Corey. I love you." Cindy told him with a giggle, and leaned down to give him a quick kiss.

"Good morning, love. Sorry for the discomfort. And sorry about your alarm clock, I hope it didn't have any sentimental value." Corey told her.

"None at all." Cindy re-assured him. "It was old and cheap, and I've wanted to do that for years."

When she sat up Amanda slowly knee walked over to her, pressed her naked body to Cindy's, wrapped her arms around her shoulders, and kissed her softly, then deeply. She drew back a bit and rubbed their naked, warm titties together, gazing deep into Cindy eyes.

"I know you're in love with me." she whispered, then slowly stood up on the bed, sliding her body up Cindy's. She cupped the back of Cindy's head with her hand and pressed her big sister's face lightly to herself as she did it, until Cindy's nose was touching the slight bulge of Amanda's pubic mound, just above the dimple of the top of her slit.

Cindy's tongue flicked out over the tip of Amanda's clitoris, sending a shiver through the younger girl's body. Amanda drew back with a sharp intake of breath.

"Are you wet, Cindy?" she asked languorously.

"God, am I ever!" Cindy breathed.

"There you go then." Amanda laughed as she began making her slow way off the bed and to the bathroom. "You guys have fun, I'm gonna get dressed and stuff. It's probably gonna take me a while."

"Why you insufferable little tease!" Cindy stated in amazement.

"Yup! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find something to occupy yourselves with!" Amanda laughed as she closed the bathroom door.

"Ooooh!" Cindy growled in happy frustration as she leaned down and lightly grabbed a double hand full of Corey's hair. "Give it to me good, Lover! Give it to me good right now!" she demanded.

"I was hoping you were gonna say that!" he laughed. "Let's roll over."

They rolled with a quick motion, and Corey pulled out a bit for his first thrust. This brought happy moans to both of them. He kissed her and started thrusting slowly, and rapidly gained speed and power until he had to slide his hands around her shoulders to keep from sliding her up the bed. They weren't spending any attention on subtlety, just happily fucking each other for the simple joy of release. It didn't take long before Corey blasted off inside her.

"Keep going! Keep going!" Cindy urged.

He did, his thrusts becoming only slightly unco-ordinated as he came, until he pushed her over the edge about a minute after he finished coming. He watched her come with excited adoration, thrilling to the feel of her pulsing pussy clutching frantically around his hypersensitive cock.

They lay panting, spent and relaxed, grinning like fools, until they got their breath back.

"I feel much better now!" Cindy giggled.

"Me too. You're great! Only now I realize I'm starved!" Corey said.

"Mmm, me too. Well, I guess we're going to have to take this big thing of yours out of me, and go have some breakfast!" Cindy laughed.

"Guess so!" Corey agreed. He slowly pulled out of her, his half-hard cock shiny with her juices. He sat back on his knees, and she sat up cross legged in front of him, one hand going to her aching quim, the other tenderly stroking his cock.

"Oh man! This thing's a treasure, but it's sure gonna take some getting used to!" she stated, wincing a bit as she slid off the bed.

"Don't worry, you'll have plenty of opportunity!" he laughed, and they joined Amanda in the bathroom.

Amanda was ready about a minute before they were. They wore their evening clothes without their necklaces and earrings, uncaring if they were inappropriately dressed.

"I'll go grab an elevator." Amanda said as she left the room.

"Cool. We'll be with you in a minute." Cindy said, as Corey called the restaurant and Markus.

Amanda walked slowly and gingerly down the hotel hallway, trailing one hand on the wall. She still hurt all over, but noticeably more so on the inside of her thighs, and especially her vagina, inside and out.

Maggie emerged from a room opposite the elevator door as Amanda was almost there. She couldn't help noticing the way Amanda was walking, or the subtle but noticeable bruises on her wrists and ankles.

"Good morning, Maggie." Amanda said cheerfully.

"Good morning, Amanda." she returned, but there was tension in her voice. "I... I heard you screaming last night."

"Oh." Amanda said simply, stopping and looking up at the taller woman.

Suddenly Maggie hugged her.

"Jesus Amanda, what happened to you last night? What did he do, whip you?"

Amanda's eyes lost focus as she remembered the events of the night before.

"No. He tied me up and fucked the shit outta me." she stated quietly, sounding like she was lost in dreamland.

"Christ. Well what the hell did he do that for?" Maggie demanded in exasperation.

"Because I made him do it, even though he didn't want to. Because he knows I need it so bad, he'd lose me if he didn't. Because the excitement was unbelievable. Because we came like bombs going off. Because he loves me. Oh God it was so good." Amanda recited slowly, like she was under hypnosis.

Maggie was so stunned she didn't move. She was swept by a maelstrom of conflicting emotions, both somehow angered by what Amanda was saying, and a little strangely excited as she caught some of what Amanda was feeling.

The tableau held until Corey and Cindy emerged from the room.

"Amanda!" Cindy said sternly as she took in the scene in the hallway. "Step back from the pilot, and keep your hands at your sides!"

Amanda did, looking guilty, as Cindy strode right up to Maggie and looked her straight in the eyes.

"You've just been exposed to a hyper-sexuality field. Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths, and think about babies and your mother. You should be able to avoid any permanent effects." Cindy stated matter-of-factly.

Maggie stared at her a moment.

"Are you serious, or are you shitting me?" she asked Cindy, flabbergasted.

"Both, depending on how you feel." Cindy told her with a smile.

Maggie stared at her for another long moment, then closed her eyes and began breathing deeply.

"Dammit girl, you're as contagious as Typhoid Mary!" Cindy lectured as she turned to Amanda, whom Corey was hugging warmly. "Be more careful!"

"I'm sorry." Amanda stated contritely. "She asked what happened."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.