Female Models Wanted... Must Relocate - Cover

Female Models Wanted... Must Relocate

Copyright© 2004 by Ben Herr

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An unemployed and perverted man takes advantage of his beautiful daughter's submissiveness by finding a job for her as a bondage-fetish model. They have to relocate to Japan.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Violence  

Hiroshima, Japan, May 1, 6:30 p.m.

Fernanda was silent after her first day "on the job" as a bondage and fetish model for Hironaga Studios, as the company limousine took her and her father Tom Longo home to their apartment. Hiroshima was a huge city of aliens to them, and they had not had time to learn their own way around.

Space is at a premium in the heavily populated country of Japan, so their apartment was about the size of a small American motel room, with a barely adequate bathroom, and a combination living room, kitchen, and bedroom. A sliding curtain divided the room in two, separating a single bed and bathroom from a convertible couch.

Tom Longo gave Fernanda the half with the single bed, dresser and mirror. Fernanda closed the curtain between them, and took a shower. When she came out of the bathroom, her father heard her crying.

Are you... ok?" he asked through the curtain. "Yes," she answered.

They didn't... do anything to you, did they?" he asked.

"Oh no!" she replied. "They merely bound me to chair, cut off all my clothes, squeezed and fondled and sucked on every part of my body," she whispered, "then strung me up by my arms!" Then she added, "No, they didn't fuck me, if that's what you mean... not yet, anyhow!"

"Honey," he said, "that's not a nice word!" But he couldn't suppress the image of her naked body, bound to a chair in a dark room.

I'm sorry for being so rude, Daddy," she replied. It's just that so much happened today! Can you open the curtain so I can see you?" she asked.

"Are you decent, honey?"

"Yes!" she answered.

Tom Longo slid open the curtain and gasped. Fernanda sat naked on the bed.

"Honey, what are you doing?" he asked, weakly. "You shouldn't..."

"Why not, Daddy?" she interrupted. "Don't you like my body?"

"You have a... beautiful... body..." he gulped.

"Daddy, she continued, " I am so sore and achy from what I went through today! I need someone to massage me. Will you massage me?" She lay belly down on the bed.

Hesitantly, he straddled her, fully clothed, but his massively aroused cock still managed to poke at the crack of her beautiful ass.

"Do you want to make love to me Daddy? I know you do!"

Trembling, her father answered: "Why are you tormenting me, Fernanda? Why are you saying this?"

"They showed me a videotape," she replied, "Of you in the bathroom while I was nude and bound. You... masterbated!"

Embarassed, he lifted himself off her, but his beautiful daughter grabbed his hand, and again placed it on her buttocks. He finally admitted, "you excite me enormously, but I would never..."

Fuck me?" she asked.

"Never!" he declared. "I am your father!"

"Even if I wanted you?" she pushed. "You are all I have! All I love! There is no one else here for me to love, except little yellow sex perverts."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.