Slut Killer - Cover

Slut Killer

by Ben Herr

Copyright© 2004 by Ben Herr

Erotica Sex Story: Sinfully handsome and charming, Lex Williams could have any woman he wanted. Twisted by an insane concept of morals, if he did get his woman, he killed her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Sadistic   Snuff   Violence   .

It's really amazing. In this world of more than six billion people, we're told that no two sets of fingerprints or DNA are alike. I'm not all that convinced about that. But I do think that if I look hard enough, I will find my double. Oh, maybe he won't comb his hair the same way, but there are just so many types of mouths, noses, chins, eyes, etc. in this world. But one thing I will bet my life on. Every man (and woman... I won't keep repeating that) in this world has his own unique vault... his mind... that only he has the combination to. Our thoughts are molded throughout our lifetime by our genes, our DNA, our childhood, our life' s experiences. If crime stoppers could someday record the thought processes of each person, like fingerprints, they would always catch their man! But that would be Big Brotherism.

But think of it, there are great musicians, inventors, statesmen, athletes, artists, loose women, cannibals, serial killers. And each knows that inner sanctum in his mind. His brother doesn't know. His wife doesn't know. Only he knows!

Take Lex Williams, for example. He is extremely handsome and charismatic. He could run for President of the united States just based on his looks, like that pretty Senator from North Carolina. He could have any women he wanted, and he always does. He kills them.

Oh, not all of them. And here we go into his unique mind again. He doesn't kill all of them, just the ones who are beautiful and married. If they can resist his advances, he moves on, in his mind praising them for being pillars of high virtue. If they are weak of flesh, he gives them what they want--himself-- but then he decides they're sluts. Sadly, they may not have been sluts at all, but just innocent souls too weak to resist him. But in his mind, their weakness makes them sluts. And Lex Williams kills sluts. That's his job.

When Lex spots his woman, he goes out of his way to get to her. He may take on a temporary delivery job, or "sell vacuum cleaners" (he even bought the top of the line vacuum cleaner to demonstrate his charm and get in a house).

He had a crush on Susan Ricciardi in high school. He hadn't been in town for years because he was out plying his trade throughout the southeast. But he checked her out from a distance, and at 32, she still looked very good. In fact, Susan Ricciardi Baines was beautifulful, with the Mediterranean look of her Italian ancestors. She was tall with dark almond eyes, and an all-year-round tan. Although she was an extremely unworldly housewife who loved her little boy and girl and husband Brad, she wasn't against looking kind of sexy. Her favorite warm-weather outfit consisted of tattered short-shorts and a tank top. She wasn't big-breasted, but the bra under her tank top formed delicious pyramids that went well with her long slender legs.

He watched her for weeks, determining when the children were gone, when she was alone. Her husband traveled a lot, and Sue chauffered the kids here and there to school and after-school activities. Not a very exciting life. But she was alive.

When the doorbell rang, Sue Baines was hesitant to open it. Peeking through the little peep hole, she saw a distorted image of a young man. He was wearing a shirt and tie. She opened the door a crack. "Can I help you?" she asked haltingly.

"Sue Ricciardi!" he exclaimed. From high school!"

"Lex? Lex Williams?" They were never boyfriend-girlfriend but were friends. The hugged each other warmly, and Sue invited him inside. He told her he had been out of town since they graduated, but that he came home to visit his remaining family and old school chums. He was good looking in school, and the girls chased after him, but now Susan marveled at his exceedingly clean cut good looks. Tall and muscular, with carefully combed brown hair and clear blue eyes. They sat down and she offered him a beer. She was wearing her blue denim short shorts and a black tank top as she headed into the kitchen. Watching her perfect buttocks strain against the denim, he felt a surge of excitement in his pants. Lex long had the desire to fuck Susan Ricciardi. He knew he would try it soon, and torn between two worlds, light and dark, he knew he had to proceed. Susan told him the children were spending the night at their grandma's and that Brad was away for four days. Lex stared at her with his blue eyes and Sue Baines began to melt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.