Blanket Amnesty - Cover

Blanket Amnesty

by juanwildone

Copyright© 2004 by juanwildone

Erotica Sex Story: Finally back after a long business trip I must see her. What's this? has she been seeing someone else?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

"Jenn - it's me. I finished the trip a day early and thought I'd surprise you." He knew she was home, he'd seen her car outside. "Jenn?"

Rick closed the front door. After three long weeks on the road he was looking forward to some well-deserved TLC. He recalled his wife's words as well as her tone when he had informed her of this trip. "Three weeks, you're going to be gone THREE WEEKS! Our last vacation was only a week. Hell Richard our honeymoon wasn't even three weeks!" And that was the civil part of the argument.

"Jennifer. Where are you?"

He would make it up to her soon enough. By any standard of measurement this trip was the pay-off for all of those countless tedious trips that preceded it. The commissions from this trip alone would be more then his entire income of last year. Surely that would balance the books with his wife.

He glanced in the kitchen and saw a wine bottle next to the sink. He paused and looked at the label; Le Vineros. Rick swore quietly under his breath. That was a $50 dollar bottle of wine. He felt his stomach tighten with irritation.

"Jennifer!"

Rick passed through the dining room and noted the candles, the flowers, a second empty wine bottle and the two place settings, Shit. Shit. SHIT! This he didn't need. Things were stressful enough without having to deal with this. He didn't mind her having her friends over but $100 dollars worth of wine!

Then again a little wine-lubricated girl talk usually meant a very horny Jennifer. His smile slowly turned into a leer of anticipation. Rick walked down the hallway to the bedroom. "Oh, here you are."

Rick drank in the exquisite beauty before him. Jennifer stood before him at the foot of the bed. She was gloriously nude, holding a blanket in front of her yet making no real effort to hide the naked loveliness of her body. Rick sniffed deeply; the air was thick with her arousal.

Jennifer was breathing deeply her magnificent breasts rising and falling. Her eyes were glazed-over in excitement. And was that a little bit of guilt there too? Had he caught her pleasuring herself?

Rick's mind raced with excitement. The thought of Jennifer lying on the bed one hand between her legs the other on her breast blazed hot in his mind. Oh yes, one hand definitely on her breasts. She loved to have her breasts and nipples lavished with attention. How many times had he seen her straddling his hips? Thumb and finger on her nipple tugging it gently as her other hand rubbed her through one orgasm after another.

"On the bed." Rick croaked. Three weeks was much too long to be away from this. Jennifer glanced at the light switch and nodded expectantly. Rick shook his head in reply. For all of her exceptional beauty, Jennifer was a lights out girl when it came to sex. She was even still partially covered by the blanket.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.