Cancer - Cover

Cancer

by falcon29

Copyright© 2004 by falcon29

Erotica Sex Story: When he is diagnosed with cancer, a man makes some last wishes come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   .

It could have been a scene from one of those sappy TV movies. The doctor sat behind his big desk and gave me the bad news. It was cancer. My condition wasn't too apparent yet, but he said that when it got worse it was likely that it would happen fast.

"You can expect slightly sharper pains than you've been having at first, but it will worsen rapidly. Your liver is still functioning, but that will change soon, almost any time." He didn't look happy to be giving me the bad news. Well, I wasn't too happy to be getting it.

"So there's no option?" I asked.

"Surgery is out. It has progressed too far for that. You already said you don't want to try chemo, and that's certainly your prerogative. That's what I'd try first. Of course, there's never any guarantee, and often the effects of the medicine are as bad as the disease. If it were me, then I'd probably make the same choice. I shouldn't tell you that, though. I'm supposed to recommend trying everything before giving up."

"I appreciate the honesty, Doc," I told him as I stood up. "I have some things I want to do before it becomes impossible." We shook hands and he spoke to my back as I left the office.

"Call me when the pain gets bad and I'll phone in a prescription for you." I stopped and turned.

"Why not just give it to me now? Then I won't have to bother you again. I also won't have to wait in pain."

His eyebrows rose. "Good point." He pulled the scrip pad around and scribbled. He tore the sheet off and handed it to me. "Here you go. I authorized one refill, but if you wait until you really need it, I doubt you'll need the refill." That wasn't real cheery news, but then none of it was.

It was odd. You'd think I would be devastated. I wasn't. I'd expected it to be cancer that killed me. My parents and my sister had all succumbed to it -- different strains, but all the "Big C." Well, here it was. To tell the truth, it was kind of a relief to know. That might sound strange, but it was true.

I stepped out onto the sidewalk. Pedestrians bustled about their daily lives, cars and buses moved along the street. I wondered how many of the people passing by me knew they had cancer. Certainly some of them must. Then I wondered how many of them had it and didn't know it. I hadn't had a clue until I went through a week of having strange pains in my gut.

I wasn't envious of all the healthy folks. I'd lived long enough. I had felt that way for several years before that day. I wasn't suicidal, of course. There really were things I wanted to do and places I wanted to go before I kicked off. If I got to do them, okay. If not, then that was okay, too. My feeling in general was that I was ready for the next step -- even if it was a step into endless darkness.

If that was the way things were -- no afterlife, no heaven, no hell -- then that was that. If the faithful were right, if I'd be judged and sent to my reward, then that was okay, too. I'd lived a fairly good life. I'd always tried to be honest and treat people fairly. I didn't go to church, but I had never felt that was a sure guarantee. I'd known my share of religious hypocrites in my life. In short, I was ready and curious to finally learn the truth.

I walked to the parking lot and unlocked my car. As I drove home I wondered how to tell my wife. I'm 60 years old. Most people would say that a man of 60 is too young to die, but I disagree. My wife and I had only been married for seven years. I was hoping for more time with her. I'd finally gotten it right, after three previous tries. But if I had a choice of going out whole and in good health otherwise, I'd opt for that, rather than getting old and infirm. My grandfather had a colostomy bag for a year before he died. He always seemed pretty embarrassed by it. I know I would be.

Julie, my wife, thought she would be the one to die first. She's had some pretty serious health problems in her life. When we met, she was operating on the erroneous advice from a quack that said she only had about eight years to live. Another doctor told her that was bullshit and she stopped trying to measure out her days. She'd already beaten the original prediction.

One thing I was glad about was that it wasn't lung cancer. I'd been a smoker since I was about sixteen. The doc told me that my lungs showed the effects, but they were so far free of any evidence of cancer.

I got on the freeway and drove out of the city toward our home. Julie still worked, but I had qualified for a disability shortly after we married. So I have been the housekeeper and cook for most of our time together. The situation suited us both. Now I guessed Julie would have to learn to eat her own cooking again.

Julie is a real peach of a wife. She is the first one I've had who didn't immediately try to change what she said she liked about me when we got together. We have always had a great time together, both in bed and out of it. Yes, even at sixty, I have an active sex life. No Viagra needed, just patience and a partner with a healthy appetite for experimentation.

As I drove I let my memories roll by. Julie and I learned about anal sex together. She was more than willing to try it. Once she did, she found that she loved it as much as I did. Oral sex was always a party for us both. I rarely reached orgasm in her mouth, but that wasn't for a lack of trying on her part. For her part, she popped off almost every time I put my mouth between her legs. For that matter, she popped off pretty much at the drop of a hat.

That is probably a big part of the answer to why we are still so active sexually. She is multi-orgasmic and reaches the peak easily. It gives me a thrill when I help her get there, so it makes me feel good, too. I also love to watch (and help, too) when she masturbates.

I angled into the exit and slowed at the bottom of the ramp. I made the turn onto the county road and drove past the turn to our house. I went on to the strip mall and pulled up in front of the drug store. I got the prescription filled and stuck the small bag in my pocket. Then I walked down three doors, past the pet store, the hair salon and the dollar store. The clerk in the liquor store smiled and said hello. She was maybe thirty and looked like she hadn't a care in the world.

I picked out two bottles of Tanqueray and handed her my bank card. She rang it up and I signed for it. Back in the car I retraced my route to the turnoff. The county road gave way to the private gravel road. There were five homes along the road and we jointly maintained the access road. Fortunately the winters were mild enough that we rarely had to plow it. The big problem was the rash of potholes caused by the annual rains. It dawned on me suddenly that it was another concern I wouldn't have much longer. There were a lot of them.

I wouldn't have to worry about mowing the lawn, changing the oil in the car, putting up Christmas lights or a tree -- well, maybe one more year, who knew? Yeah, I was ready. I wasn't deluding myself. I have two daughters from a previous marriage. One of them turned out just like her mother and hasn't spoken to me in over twelve years. The other one is still my friend. She is married and starting her own family. She lives a million miles away, so we don't see each other all that often. We talk on the phone at least once a week. We email and send birthday cards. I don't think she'll miss me all that much.

Julie is my one big concern. She is going to be pissed. That was why I got the top shelf gin. It's her favorite. I turned into our driveway and pulled the car up next to hers in front of the garage. She kissed me when I stepped through the door. Then she took the bag from me and looked inside. When she saw that there were two bottles of Tanqueray her face crumbled. I was afraid she'd drop the bag but she clutched it to her belly as she melted into my arms. She knew I'd gotten bad news.

When she was finally collected I fixed us both a strong drink. We sat on the couch. She looked up at me. "How long?" she asked me.

"He can't say for sure and he refused to speculate. He said I'd know by the severity of the pain." I reached into my coat pocket and showed her the pills. "These are for when it gets too bad to stand." She studied the label and set the bottle on the coffee table.

"Of course you won't take them unless you have to," she said. "I know you." I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her to me. I kissed her and we kept kissing without speaking for a while. She sat up and drank off half her drink. Then she looked at me. I recognized the look. I tipped my glass back and almost succeeded in draining it.

We stood up without a word and walked hand in hand into the bedroom. We still didn't talk while we stripped. She pushed me onto my back on the bed and followed me down. She engulfed my stiffening prick and started sucking on it hard. I raised my knees and closed my eyes. Her hands were kneading my thighs and hips. Her wet mouth was hot on my cock. She'd gotten busy so suddenly that I knew this was one of the rare times that I was going to flood her mouth. When she worked her finger into my ass I lost it. With a groan I felt my sphincter squeeze her finger as I throbbed my semen into her mouth.

She sucked it up and kept sucking. She also pivoted around so I could return the favor. She was dripping and delicious. I lapped away and sucked at her tender lips. She squealed and oozed more when I used my teeth. She likes a little pain with her pleasure. I sucked at her pussy and slapped her round ass for her. She jerked forward, driving herself harder against my mouth. I sucked hard and she came. She had stopped sucking me at some point. I hardly noticed since I was so concentrated on eating her. After her orgasm I realized that her face was just cradled by my groin.

She wasn't finished -- for that matter, neither was I. She pulled my legs up and pushed them wide. She dipped her head down and began to tongue my ass. Since hers was right there in front of me, I matched her lick for lick. We both plunged our tongues deep inside each other's nasty little holes, completing a circuit that felt like eternity. After another few minutes of that I pushed her off and rolled her over. I rose to my knees and raised her legs over my shoulders. Having her tongue up my ass had reawakened my cock. I plunged it into her dripping pussy. She answered with another immediate orgasm. As I pumped her, she rose to several more climaxes.

When she begged me to stop I had almost reached my second orgasm. I panted that news to her so she "suffered" through two more climaxes until I reached my own. I collapsed onto her, panting and exhausted. She kissed my neck and whispered, "I'm glad you don't have dick cancer. I don't want to give this up." I laughed and kissed her neck right back. Tears began to flow from her eyes as I watched.

After we had regained our breath and energy we just stayed there and cuddled. Julie sniffled a bit, wiped her eyes and rolled over, propping herself up on her elbows. "You will tell me when it gets bad, won't you?"

"I will," I assured her. In truth, I wasn't sure how bad was bad. "You'll be able to tell when I start popping pills."

"What if we got some grass?" she asked. I was surprised I hadn't thought of that.

"Now there's an idea," I said. I reached for the phone beside the bed. I remembered the doctor's number from calling him earlier to make the appointment. When the receptionist answered she told me the doctor was with a patient, but he would call me back as soon as he could.

We got out of bed and went back to the living room, still naked. Julie grabbed a towel to spread on the couch to catch her leaks and save the cushions from our sweaty asses. We sat and drank the rest of our drinks. I mixed us another and as I was walking back to the living room the phone rang. I asked the doctor about medicinal marijuana. He said it was legal in our state for glaucoma and in some cases for cancer. "But the prescription I gave you should take care of the pain," he said. I got the impression he wasn't in favor of using grass.

"Well, I'd rather save that stuff for when it gets really bad," I told him. "Remember, I'm a smoker anyway. I suppose I could get some on the street if you won't prescribe it."

"Hmm... well, I suppose it wouldn't do any harm. I'm not sure your insurance will cover it. They all have different policies about it," he said.

"I'm not too concerned about that," I said. Julie was looking at me. I waggled my eyebrows up and down and she grinned. She leaned over and licked my soft cock. It twitched and started to inflate again. She looked at me with wide eyes and I took hold of it and started to stroke it. In my ear the doctor was cautioning me not to use the prescribed grass recreationally. "Oh I won't," I promised. Of course I wouldn't! Not much! "It's strictly medicine. I stopped using recreational drugs decades ago, Doc -- all except booze that is."

"Yeah, that's what they all say," he laughed. "I'll fill out the papers so you can get your license." He explained that getting grass over the pharmacy counter was a bit different and more difficult than just getting, say, narcotics. A person had to have a license from the state. "It doesn't usually take too long, maybe a week," he said. "You can stop by and take the papers to file downtown. It's a hassle, I know, but then you can't be busted as long as you don't go out joyriding while you're high. You can be high in public legally, but let Julie drive."

"Oh of course. I doubt I'll do that anyway," I assured him. I hung up the phone. To Julie, I said, "Well I'll be a legal marijuana user next week probably."

"Cool! You're going to share, aren't you?" she asked hopefully. I pushed her face toward my lap.

"If you play your cards right I will," I said meaningfully. She took the hint and sucked on me a while. It wasn't a serious blow job, as we both knew. It just felt good. While she tended to me I rubbed her back and played with her ass. Did I mention how much we love each other?

Chapter 2

Julie worked the next week but took the following week off. I got my "dope license" and presented it proudly to the pharmacist with the prescription. He looked at me doubtfully and said he'd have to call the doctor. I told him to go ahead. Julie waited with me.

In a few minutes we were back in the car and headed home. In my pocket was a flat box full of legal marijuana cigarettes. I had checked them out when we got to the car. I didn't know who the government had rolling their joints, but they were worth about three each of the size I used to roll by hand. This was going to be great, I thought.

At home I put the box in a drawer. In spite of the temptation to try it out, I really meant to save it for its intended use. Well, mostly, anyway. Julie and I went in to sit on the couch. We laughed and talked about nothing. Julie put her drink on the table and turned onto her back to rest her head in my lap. She looked up at me and her expression got serious.

"Is there anything you really, really want to do before you..." She hesitated just long enough to work up the courage to say it. "... die, Jim?" she asked me. I caressed her forehead and thought about the question. "I mean, you can tell me if there's anything you want to do -- anything. If you want to fuck other women or anything, that's okay. I can live with it." My heart swelled. She was serious and I knew it. I smiled at her.

"Well, I've always liked your sister..." She grabbed my hand and bit it. "YOW!" I yelped. "Okay! I was kidding!" She let go of my hand. "Seriously, I don't need other women, Honey. I had my share before you came along." We both knew, though, that there was a fantasy I had. Julie went right ahead and opened the subject up.

"Well, what about getting another guy? You always wanted to share me with another guy." I had. I did. It was just that she had always said she didn't think she could do it. I pointed that out to her. "Sometimes things change, Honey," she said quietly. I looked at her and wondered whether she meant what she was saying. I knew if I said I wanted to do it that she would. I just wondered how she really felt about it.

"I wouldn't want you to do it if you really didn't want to, Julie. That really isn't what I want. It would be a flop if you didn't enjoy it."

"Well, if it would really turn you on I'd enjoy it," she said.

"You know watching you cum turns me on. Still you never really wanted to do this until I was diagnosed." I let my fingers slip down to her ribs. I poked her when I asked, "You sure you're not just interviewing my replacement?" She jumped and giggled. She got a smartass expression on her face.

"Maybe. You don't expect me to just curl up and die when you do, do you?" I knew that was exactly what she'd do. Not that she'd die, but I was fairly sure that she would not seek out another lover when I was gone.

We talked some more about it. Privately I had added some things to the fantasy that Julie didn't know about. I have never been attracted to men at all. Still, when I imagined sharing her with another man the thought of sucking his cum from her pussy held a kind of perverse thrill for me. Another image that recurred frequently when I thought about a threesome was that of going down on her while he was fucking her. Inevitably that would mean I would be licking his cock at some point. The idea of lapping her juices off another man's stiff, hot cock definitely turned me on. Carrying the fantasy farther, I imagined what it might be like to clean up his cock after he fucked her. I don't really care for the taste of my own cum by itself, but I love licking her after we make love.

I had stopped questioning these secret urges. I just decided that since it would never happen anyway I was free to indulge my fantasies any way I chose to. I knew I certainly didn't want to do anything one-on-one with a man, so I wasn't gay. I guessed it could be described as "bi-curiosity", and I didn't feel bad about it. Now here was Julie apparently seriously presenting me the opportunity to indulge at least the major part of the fantasy.

I needed to sound her out about the parts she didn't know about. "You know, I have always wanted to have two women at once, too. The 'other guy' thing only came about because I wanted to be fair. What would you think about that?"

"I just asked you if there was anything you wanted. That would include bringing another woman into our bed if you want to." She looked me straight in the eye. I knew she'd do it.

"Well, you know that every man enjoys the idea of two beautiful women doing things with each other. That's always been a part of that fantasy for me. Do you think you might like the taste of a freshly fucked pussy?"

"Hmm... well, if you want that, I guess I could do it." She looked away. I slid my hand down under her pants and panties. She was wet.

"Does the idea of being physical with another woman turn you on?" I asked her. My fingers slid easily into her. She closed her eyes and pushed her hips up.

"Maybe. Sort of... oh, I don't know. I'm curious, I guess. I know I've always told you I don't really like my own taste, but something about kissing you after you eat me gets to me in a way. Do all women taste alike?"

"There's a similarity, but you're all different. The idea of watching you licking another woman's pussy is so hot! That would have to be a part of it all."

"Well, what about if we had another man? Would you do that... with him, I mean?" That was the question I had been waiting for. It was time to 'fess up'.

"If it got you hot I would. I've always kind of wondered what it would be like to suck a cock." My throat threatened to close up with my nervousness. She didn't say anything for a minute.

"Really? I would never have thought you would think about that. You're so... well, masculine. I've fantasized about what you might look like with a dick in your mouth -- or up your ass, since you like my dildo up there so much. I've fantasized about it sometimes since you put the idea in my head about having two men at once." Once again I was amazed at how closely we thought about some things. Her words reinforced my conviction that she was the right wife for me. It was too bad we got together so late in our lives. It was too bad that I was dying and we wouldn't have a lot more years together.

I leaned down and kissed her. My fingers were still inside her dripping pussy. She lifted her hips and shoved her pants down. I helped her get them off and turned to eat her when she spread her legs. When we got too uncomfortable we adjourned to the bedroom to make love. As we recovered afterward she hugged me.

"So do you have anybody in mind for our threesomes?" she asked. That was a problem, I admitted.

"I guess it's a little different now that I know I won't be around to have to deal with a guy afterward. At least I wouldn't have to for long, anyway. I think it would be fairly easy being friends with a guy if I had just shared your body with him. If he and I 'got busy' together, though, I've always felt it might be uncomfortable."

"If you both went down on each other it would be an equal thing, though," she said. She was fondling my soft cock while she spoke. "You know what I would really like to watch? I'd really like to see you get a stiff prick up your ass." My dick twitched at the thought. She smiled when she felt it. "It looks like the thought has some merit to you, too. Would you like that? I would grease you up really well. Then I'd suck him up good and hard, like this." She turned and began to lick my thickening cock. As she sucked it back to life, she continued to talk.

"Mmm... then I would grease him up, stroking him with the lubricant," her hand gripped me and matched her words. "Then, with you on your hands and knees, I would line him up with your little asshole. I would watch as he began to spread you open. I imagine your grunts as he enters you. Feel his hands on your hips and the pressure as he pushes in." Her mouth was back on me and I had my eyes closed. Julie knew I love it when she fucks me with her dildo. The idea of a real, live, hot fleshy cock sliding into me was a favorite fantasy of mine. It apparently was one of hers, too.

She rose up and mounted me. I slipped in easily because she was still all sloppy with our earlier fluids. She leaned down and looked into my eyes as she continued to describe how this other man would fuck my ass. Even if I had wanted to keep my desires secret, my body gave my excitement away. I came again quickly deep inside her. She smiled.

She leaned forward and kissed me. "My masculine man likes the idea of having a cock up his ass. Interesting." She kissed me again for a long time. Then she lifted up. "I think I know just the guy, Honey," she said. Her words sent a chill down my spine. Fantasy was one thing. Actually putting a face on the phantom man was another.

"What? You mean you have really been thinking about this?" I was surprised. As I said, she'd always just passed the idea off as a fantasy.

"Um-hmm..." she said. She rocked back and forth on my cock. I felt her tighten her muscles to give it a squeeze. "I was thinking that Joey might be interested in the idea."

I frowned. Joey Wells was a long time friend. We got together with him and his wife, Marie sometimes. We'd go out to dinner, or get together at our house or theirs for a barbecue. I knew Julie flirted with Joey, just as I always flirted with petite little Marie. It had never been serious. Julie's words cast a different light on things, however.

Suddenly things got real clear. I knew that my flirting with Marie was just play. Still, if things were different, the thought of actually bedding her was attractive to me. I knew now that Julie felt the same about Joey. The thought didn't make me jealous or angry. Julie and I are in love. Neither of us would do anything to jeopardize that. An image of Joey's lean body between Julie's thighs popped up in my mind. I smiled at my wife. She looked back at me and, as if she could read my thoughts, she reddened with embarrassment.

"So you have been having lascivious thoughts about lean, mean Joey, eh?" Julie got even redder.

"No more than you think about porking Marie's cute little ass! I've seen you flirting and I've seen the way you study her ass. When we went to the beach last summer you couldn't take your eyes off her teeny bikini. You didn't notice that my eyes were glued to Joey's Speedo and the bulge that was in it." The truth was that I had noticed her looking. I just didn't care, so I hadn't mentioned it. It released me from any guilt about watching the way Marie's cheeks rolled above her thighs as she walked.

"Well, we could ask. But my thoughts had been about inviting a single person -- of either gender -- into our bed. What would Marie think about it? Maybe we should ask them both. We could have a foursome; become real swingers."

"Hmm... I don't know. That might be a sensory overload -- at least at first. I'd be more comfortable with just one of them the first time." I saw her blush as she added, "I wouldn't care which one you wanted to ask." I guessed then that I wasn't the only one who thought about Marie's ass.

"Okay," I said. I rose from the bed and went to my dresser and got one of the joints I'd rolled from the huge "bombers" the government provided. Returning to the bed I lit it, inhaled and held it. I passed the joint to Julie and she took a hit. I closed my eyes as I slowly released the smoke. I felt the familiar effect in my head immediately. I was surprised at how quickly the aroma and taste awakened old buried memories. I tried to think how long it had been...

Julie was tapping my arm with the hand that held the smoking joint. "Earth to Jim!" she said. I smiled at her and sent up a silent thanks to the government for growing such righteous pot as I took it from her.

We spent the rest of the afternoon rolling around naked, giggling and fucking. After we started to come down we took a nap. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was dinner time. That was something I didn't need the clock to tell me. My belly felt desperately empty and I recalled the "munchies" I used to get when I got high. I knew we didn't have any chocolate doughnuts or Cheetos -- my two favorites back in the day -- so I padded to the kitchen to see what we did have.

I was bending over, my top half in the refrigerator, when I heard, then felt Julie join me. "What do we have? I'm starving!" We finally settled on some leftover spaghetti. Neither of us could wait for it to heat up before taking a couple of bites. We did eventually stick it into the microwave and ate most of it hot.

"Want me to call Marie?" Julie asked me. I'd been wondering how best to broach the proposition to our friends. I had decided not to shirk the job if that was how Julie wanted it, but I felt that we might stand a better chance if the two women discussed the subject first. I looked up at Julie's face. She didn't realize she had a smear of spaghetti sauce on her cheek beside her mouth. I leaned forward and licked it off and she giggled. We kissed, sharing spaghetti taste and tongues.

"If you're sure you really want to do it, sure. You know you don't have to, you know."

"I know." She looked me in the eye and said, "I want to do it. It has taken root in my imagination, Jim. It isn't just for you now." I smiled and shook my head at my sexy wife. She meant it.

"Okay," I said. She grinned at me and ran off to the bedroom to call Marie.

Chapter 3

I popped the cork out of the bottle and tossed it into the trash. Setting the bottle on the table I turned back to the stove and checked on the potatoes. Everything was almost ready. Joey and Marie were on the way over. I took a deep breath. Just then Julie came in. She was dressed casually. Her shorts were loose, but soft enough to hug her ass and thighs as she moved. Her top had a scoop neckline that would hang open if she bent forward.

I hugged her. I couldn't feel a bra under the top. My hands slid to her ass and encountered no evidence of underwear there either. I kissed her. Her face was flushed and I could see that she was excited. The doorbell rang, followed by Marie's voice calling, "Helooo?"

"In the kitchen!" Julie called back. We broke our hug as our guests entered the room. We both hugged Marie and I shook Joey's hand. Considering what was going to happen, I thought maybe I should have hugged him, too. The moment had passed, however, and Julie was in his arms. I watched as his hands slid down to cup her ass cheeks.

We got drinks and went to the living room. Marie and Julie had done the ground work, so it was fairly easy to open the subject. Joey said, "So, Jim, are you sure about this?"

"I am," I said firmly. "I don't know how much time I have, so I want to enjoy it. In the process, it would be good to give some enjoyment to the people I love, as well."

We talked a while. Over dinner, it was decided that our ultimate goal in all this was for all four of us to get together. Julie and Marie both felt that it would be better to start slow. Marie cleared her throat. "That's why I'm going home in a while. I rented some movies Joey will never watch with me -- you know, 'chick flicks'." She took Joey's hand in hers and smiled at him. "I'm going to entrust my man to your tender care. He promised he'll tell me everything in the morning when I come to get him."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.