Fantasies Do Come True - Cover

Fantasies Do Come True

Copyright© 2004 by GodAreis

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two friends online finally meet after awhile of falling in love thru chat. They have an interesting first meeting, plus loose their virginities to each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Our First Meeting (Day Three)

How Do You Talk To An Angel (lyrics)

I hear a voice in my mind
I know her face by heart
Heaven and earth are moving in my soul
I don't know where to start
Tell me, tell me, the words to define
The way I feel about someone so fine

How do you talk to an angel
How do you hold her close to where you are
How do you talk to an angel
It's like trying to catch a falling star

At night I dream that she is there
And I can feel her in the air
Tell me, tell me, the words to define
The way I feel about someone so fine
How do you talk to an angel
How do you hold her close to where you are
How do you talk to an angel
It's like trying to catch a falling star

How do you talk to an angel
How do you hold her close to where you are
How do you talk to an angel
It's like trying to catch a falling star

How do you talk to an angel
How do you hold her close to where you are
How do you talk to an angel
It's like trying to catch a falling star
Yeah, yeah

Song by Jamie Walters of The Heights, produced by Fox for the TV show The Heights in 1992


I wake up in the morning to the alarm and hear “How do you talk to an Angel?” When I looked at the sleeping beauty next to me, the song just seemed to fit her. I just lay there for a few minutes taking in her beauty. During the night she kicked off the covers and so she was totally naked to my view. I leaned over and kissed her forehead hoping not to wake her. I quickly jumped in to the shower and got ready for another day of diving. Need something to work off all the sexual energy I have gotten in the past two days.

After my shower I noticed Syn was still asleep, so I just wrote a note for her and left. I figured if she was planning on staying the whole weekend with me I might as well let her sleep. I got to the boat and set up all my equipment and got ready for the dive. Four hours of sight seeing and relaxation. As much as I loved being in the water and seeing the beautiful sights I still wanted to get back to Syn as much as possible.

I just couldn’t get that song out of my head; I was singing it to my self on the boat all the way back to shore. I quickly stopped at a dive shop and got my tanks re-filled and then headed back to the room. I just left the equipment in the van this time and went to the room with just my underwater camera (not leaving that expensive of a camera in the van). When I got to the room, Syn was nowhere around. I figured she probably went out to get some things, so I took a quick shower and then laid down for a little nap. I figured Syn would want more play when she got back so I went into bed with no clothing on. I didn’t mean to fall asleep, but when I woke up it was two hours later.

I woke up cause of a noise. It was Syn blowing in my ear. She has a way to get your attention like no other I know. When I finally opened my eyes she was naked and was rubbing her hands up and down my chest. I gave her a kiss and she said she had a surprise. “Baby what is one of our biggest fantasies we wanted to do together?” I was so hoping this was not a dream. One of the fantasies we had talked about was a threesome. I asked: “You mean the 3some?” She agreed and said she had a surprise. In walked the waiter from last night with not a stitch of clothing on. She introduced him as Simon.

Syn had a lustful look in her eye and said it was both our jobs to make her have the best orgasm ever. She wanted to be double fucked. Now with a hot woman like Syn asking a guy to help double fuck her, what guy in his right mind would say no? Syn quickly jumped on to her back and told us to service her. What a woman!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.