So Easy - Cover

So Easy

Copyright© 2004 by Topcat

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Be careful who you invite into your house as a foreign exchange student. You might lose your daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   DomSub   Rough   Interracial   First   Size  

The teen's lives continued on in this bizarre relationship of mistress and slave. For the most part, Elka only spanked or paddled Barb when she showed reluctance to perform as Elka directed. Slowly, Barb was forced to be more open with her clothing and the ways Elka controlled her in public. Anyone who saw the two together would think they were very close and had to assume they were lesbians by the way Elka would touch and kiss Barb. The leather bands stayed on Barb and Elka used them a soon as they were alone to keep Barb restrained. Elka would sometimes even keep Barb's hands bound when Barb went to pee. She would embarrass the teen by making her squat and pee and then wiping her. Elka was a good lover to compensate her pet's discomfort. She became quite liberal with her dildo, bringing Barb to shattering orgasms almost every day. Elka wanted Barb to come to crave the sex she provided and Barb was showing signs of needing her daily fix. For a test, Elka kept Barb from coming for two days. By the end of two day's abstinence, Barb was rubbing up against Elka and begging for loving. Elka knew she had worked the teen to the point where she was ready for another visit to the lesbian bar.

It had been a month since the two teens had last visited the bar, and Barb had totally committed to Elka's possession when they were alone. Elka had plans to see if Barb was ready to perform in public. Barb was dressed in a tight leather skirt that barely went over her ass cheeks. For a top, Elka had chosen a tight blouse with no bra. Barb was a hot package as she came in the door on Elka's arm. Barb could tell that this was not the normal crowd. In fact, Joan had made this a by invitation only night that catered to the S&M scene. Elka was in an outfit that made her look older and she was playing her part of the mistress. As soon as they got to the door, Elka clipped Barb's wrists together behind her back and attached a short leash to Barb's collar. Using this to pull the stunned teen along, they were shown their table by Joan who was in an outfit that showed off her generous proportions. Elka sat down at the table, but told Barb to kneel at her side instead of sitting in a chair. Barb's mouth fell open and she just stared for a second until a hard spank on Barb's ass brought her back to reality.

Elka hissed, "Kneel this second or so help me I will give you pain like you never believed possible!"

Barb fell to her knees and sat on her haunches by Elka's seat. Satisfied with Barb's submissiveness, Elka began to look around at the show.

Joan had invited a broad spectrum of clients to this special night. There were women dressed in hard leather outfits to those dressed in classy evening dresses. What most of them had in common was a companion that obviously was their personal servant or slave. Some were in cloths that while risky were not obviously revealing. Others went right over the top, in full restraint and showing all their nakedness for all to see. As Elka and Barb surveyed the room they were having different emotions. Elka saw a group of women that may have seemed bizarre to this area of the country but were conservative to some of the events she had witnessed in Europe. Barb could not believe her eyes and wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible. She knew that she would have to wait till Elka tired of the scene. If she complained she felt they would only stay longer.

After settling down with a drink, Elka reached down and began to stroke her pet. Starting with Barb's face she caressed absently Barb as she enjoyed the occasion. Her hand soon slipped into Barb's blouse to feel and pinch Barb's breast. Unbuttoning the top three buttons, she soon had complete access to Barb's chest. With her hands behind her back, her breasts were now visible to anyone who looked over at the kneeling teen. Elka knew Barb wanted to bolt, but was sure she had put enough fear of her disapproval into Barb that she would stay. How far she could take this fear was yet to be seen.

Joan had also set up a floorshow for this occasion and with little fanfare, the first act began. A couple approached the floor. One dressed in a tight evening gown and the other obviously dressed as her slave. Her hands were tied behind her back, all the way up to the elbows. When she got to the center of the stage the women in the evening gown made an announcement.

"This is my slave, Valerie. She had displeased me and as punishment I have brought her here to endure some correction. She has very lovely tits, but I think her nipples need to be longer."

The mistress had positioned Valerie up against a post and secured her tightly so she could only bend forward. As she was talking, she pulled open the flimsy blouse Valerie wore, totally exposing her lovely breasts. They were indeed beautiful, about a 38DD set.

"I will let Valerie stay here all night or until I feel she has suffered enough. Feel free to come and inspect her and let me know if you think she has had enough or should I increase her pain."

Joan walked on stage carrying a box. The mistress reached in and pulled out a vicious looking clamp. The serrated teeth would bite deep. With little hesitation, the mistress grabbed Valerie's left tit and pulled the nipple out. She snapped the clamp deep into the end of the poor slave's nipple. Valerie's cry could be heard in the kitchen. The mistress repeated the process to her right tit enjoying the same level of anguish. Not satisfied with the pain, the mistress reached into the box and pulled out two chains, which she attached to each clamp. Giving a good tug on each she made sure the clamps were not coming off.

The mistress then asked the crowd. "How much weight should I add to make my slave a good cow with long udders?" The surrounding tables yelled back numbers that seemed unbearable to Barb. She just sat there transfixed by the slaves suffering. The mistress finally decided to start with two-pound weights on each chain. She said she would come back latter and add more weight as her slave got use to these. Once the weights were on, Valerie's tits were pulled into elongated cones reaching towards the floor. Valerie bent at the waist under the strain. Her nipples were stretched out a good two inches. As a final touch the mistress gave the chains a good swing. Valerie cried out again, but no one came to here aid.

Elka watched the show with interest and pulled hard on Barb's tits as Valerie went through her torment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.