So Easy - Cover

So Easy

Copyright© 2004 by Topcat

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Be careful who you invite into your house as a foreign exchange student. You might lose your daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   DomSub   Rough   Interracial   First   Size  

When the two girls woke up the next day, Barb's mom was already gone out selling houses. Elka had the whole day to play with her pet. She started by decorating her pet in her new station. Elka told Barb to kneel before her and went to her dresser and opened a box that had arrived recently. It was an order that Elka had made for her new pet. From the box she took out what looked like old fashion leather bracelets, the kind kids make at camp. But these had shiny little rings embedded in the leather twists. She took Barb's wrists and put the bracelets on. She had already gotten a pair of pliers and used them to close the strong metal ring that secured the two ends together. The bracelet just fit the wrist now and was quite snug. She repeated this with Barb's other wrist and then used a connecting ring to link the bands together behind Barb's back. Barb's breasts now stuck out quite nicely.

Elka explained what she was doing. "I have thought about how I want to control you. For now, I think these bands will do to make you feel your place. I will not take these off except for certain occasions when you need to dress up in more formal attire. So get use to them. I have one more band that I want you to wear. I hope you like the punk look, cause you brought this on yourself by disobeying me."

With that she pulled out a leather collar that matched her bracelets. This also required the pliers to joint together the ends and was nice and tight on Barb's pretty neck. Once they were in place, Elka tried to pull them apart and could not budge the sturdy metal links. The leather gave a little but returned to the original shape when she let go. Satisfied she took a length of chain and linked Barb's wrists to the back of Barb's collar. Pulling up tight, Barb gasped and felt like she was choking when her arms pulled her head back.

"Elka, This hurts. Why are you doing this? I'll be good, I promise."

"Your promises mean nothing. I have to give you an example of what to expect, short of sending your photo album to the world, when you misbehave."

With that she sat down on a chair and pulled the bound teen over her lap. Still naked, Barb was totally open to Elka. For starters, Elka began to squeeze and fondle Barb's butt. Sliding her hands down between her legs to finger her slit. As Barb was getting worked up, Elka suddenly took her hand and laid a solid swat on her butt. She followed this up with ten more in quick succession. Elka had to hook her leg over Barb's kicking legs to keep her on her lap. Barb screamed and bucked as each slap hit.

Elka, satisfied with the new red glow to Barb's butt, again started to message her butt and pussy. Barb was in a haze of pain as she was slowly worked back up to a sexual peak.

Elka reached behind her and pulled out a wooden paddle she had placed under the bed that morning. With Barb drifting between sore buns and her pussy getting all worked up she never saw Elka raise the paddle and lay into her ass again. The paddle was ten times harsher than the spanking. Elka just loved the way the paddle smashed Barb's butt flat and how it left an angry red stain where it hit.

"You're killing me, Stop, I'll be good, I promise, I'll do anything you want, just stop." Barb's screams and begging went on for each of the twenty cracks of the paddle on her poor ass. When Elka finally stopped, Barb was crying hard.

"So, have you seen the error of your ways young lady?" Elka said as she lay the paddle down and lightly stroked Barb's inflamed ass cheeks.

"Oh yes, I'll never fight you again. Please no more."

Elka moved her hands down to Barb's pussy again as she played with her pet's mind.

"I thought I heard you say you would do anything if I stopped. Did you mean that or were you again lying to get me to stop?"

Wishing to avoid any more abuse, Barb folded. "No, I meant it. Please, I'll be good. Let me make love to you now to prove it." Barb looked up hopefully with tear filled eyes at her roommate.

Elka continued to saw her fingers into Barb's pussy getting them deep enough to feel her hymen. She got a wicked idea.

"Well, since you said you would do anything I am going to call your bluff. I want to fuck you and bust your cherry. You will forever remember me as the lover that took you first. I've waited too long already. I want you to ask me to do it and I want it convincing."

Elka lifted the bound teen back to her knees between her legs. Barb sank back on her haunches but quickly sat up when her sore ass touched her legs. Kneeling there with her arms still tied to her neck behind her back, Elka couldn't resist playing with Barb's out thrust tits waiting for her reply.

Barb thought about what she could do. She really wanted to save her cherry for her husband, but could not think of a way out of her present predicament. Elka seemed completely ready to continue her paddling if she didn't do as she asked. And how bad could a good fucking be next to the pain her ass was feeling. Resigned to her fate, she looked up at Elka and said, "Elka will you fuck me and take my cherry?"

Elka just smiled at her pet and bent down to give her a deep kiss while she pinched Barb's nipples. Barb's yelp was swallowed by Elka. Oh how she loved to control this beautiful teen. Breaking the kiss, Elka got a stack of pillows and bent Barb face first over them. Barb's ass and pussy were open in this doggy style position to what Elka had in mind. Leaving Barb bent in this very open position, Elka went over to her packages and pulled out her faithful strap-on dildo. It was a real monster, almost twelve inches long and a good three inches in diameter. She knew it would fill Barb to the fullest and wanted this first time to be unforgettable. Barb could see Elka strapping on her toy dick and could not believe this was happening. When she saw up close the size of the dildo, she began to regret her request to be fucked. She could not believe how that big thing could possibly fit in her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.