So Easy - Cover

So Easy

Copyright© 2004 by Topcat

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Be careful who you invite into your house as a foreign exchange student. You might lose your daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   DomSub   Rough   Interracial   First   Size  

Elka slowly lead Barb down the road of being her bottom girl over the next weeks. Elka instructed Barb how to lick her to orgasm and use the vibrator. Elka kept Barb on a sexual edge as much as she could. Alone together at school she would play with Barb's pussy just to the point of coming and then use some excuse to stop. Barb's thoughts soon revolved about when Elka would get her off. Elka had ordered that she could not play with herself without permission. That, plus the fact that she was rarely out of Elka's sight, made her one horny teen, dependent on Elka for release. Barb seemed to enjoy the game of keeping their relationship a secret and yet being so sexually active. It was time to take Barb on another step in their relationship. The weekend was coming and Elka decided they would go out. She had cruised the web and found a lesbian bar in the next town she wanted to try out. Dressing Barb in one of her best slut outfits, Elka directed Barb where to drive. Barb had no idea what the plan was for tonight because Elka was keeping it a secret. When they pulled into the parking lot of the club, Barb had to ask.

"Elka, what are we doing her?"

"Well, Pet. Since you are so concerned that we stay a secret, and since I wanted to go out and dance and drink, I thought this place in the next town would suit our needs. Come on, I'm thirsty."

Elka strode up to the club with Barb quickly catching up. The place looked nice with soft music. When they got inside, they were met by the hostess, a women in her forties. She looked questioningly at their fake identification cards. Barb thought they were busted. But Elka told her to stay by the door and took the women aside.

"I know you think we are underage, but I have a deal for you if you let us in. I have a project to make this pet my personal slut. I have big plans of using and displaying her to really break her down. I think your place could be just the forum to put on some shows. I hear you have special events for those of the harsher tastes. If you let us, I will let you use her in some of your events."

The hostess, named Joan, looked at these two beautiful teens, and her mouth watered. She had been looking for new meat to spice up the place and now it just walked in the door. "OK, I will let you in, but you need to sit in that back booth. If I give you a signal, I want you both to go out that back door and act like you work in the kitchen. I'm not losing my liquor license because of you girls. Give a good show and I will let you stay. And I will keep you informed when I have a special night. I would love to see you both in action."

The hostess escorted them to their booth and they ordered drinks. The music was soft and as Barb looked around the place she noticed that it was all women. "Is this ladies night or something? Where are the guys?"

Elka slid her hand under the table and grabbed Barb's thigh. "Pet, I thought this place would be the best for our first night out together. This is a lesbian bar, silly. You don't have to be afraid of being found out and we can show our feelings for each other openly."

Barb looked around at the tables and saw women couples all holding hands and in some cases kissing and feeling each other up. Elka's hands began to move higher to Barb's pussy. She had made her wear a loose dress and no panties so Elka was soon stroking her slit. After about five minutes of playing with Barb's pussy and slowly sipping her drink she announced. "Come on, I like this song, let's dance."

Grabbing Barb's hand she pulled the teen up and to the dance floor. There were two other couples dancing. Elka took Barb in a tight embrace and began slow dancing. She played her hands over Barb's back and felt up her firm ass. Barb was unsure what to do. She liked to dance and Elka was making her feel all tingly, but being out in public was all new.

Elka used one hand to tilt Barb's face up to hers and bent to give her a kiss. Barb just closed her eyes and sank into her role of being Elka's pet. After a long kiss, Elka's hands began to move under her dress, raising the hem up as she worked her ass so anyone could see her bare butt. When this realization hit, she tried to pull away. "Elka, stop, everyone can see my butt." But Elka would brook no complaint. Her strong arms easily kept Barb in her embrace and her voice when low. "Pet, stop fighting me right now." Elka squeezed Barb's ass cheeks with all her might and Barb stopped her struggling. "Don't you ever try to pull away from me when I am playing with you. I don't care where we are. I decide who sees your little body and when. I thought you understood. I guess we will have to take steps when we get home to reinforce your obedience."

Elka kept up her roaming hands all over Barb, going from her ass to her tits. Soon most of the crowd was watching the young couple go through their public display. When Elka finally got tired of dancing she led Barb back to their table. She again started work on Barb's pussy under the table. Barb was in a state of total confusion. She loved when Elka played with her, and she had eventually resigned herself to Elka's displaying her on the dance floor, but she still had that underlying feeling of shame at the level of control Elka had taken in her life. And that comment that once they got home, Elka would have to punish her for fighting, left her scared. She snuggles up to Elka trying to make up.

"Elka, I'm sorry I made you mad on the dance floor. I'm really sorry. It's just that this is so new to me. What did you mean by take steps to make me obey?"

Elka knew Barb was worried and wanted to keep her that way. "You will just have to wait and see. I accept you apology, but you still need to be shown the error of your ways."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.