So Easy - Cover

So Easy

Copyright© 2004 by Topcat

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Be careful who you invite into your house as a foreign exchange student. You might lose your daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   DomSub   Rough   Interracial   First   Size  

They spent a lovely afternoon sunning and swimming. By diner time, Barb was much less conscious of her boobs being free. Having Elka set the example also made Barb eventually accept her condition. After a quick dinner, Elka told Barb to do the dishes, some other chores and then take a shower while she worked on the computer uploading the day's pictures. Elka went through Barb's drawers and took all her old grandma panties and bras and put them in a bag. She took the bag and stuck it in the trash. When Barb came up for her shower, Elka was sitting at the computer, still topless. "Finished with your chores? Good. Now be sure you do a trim job on your pussy so it's not so hairy. Call me when you are done so I can see if you did enough. It's hard to trim yourself, if you need help let me know."

Barb took a long hot shower and then got out and dried off. She stood in front of the mirror and looked at her body. She really did have a good figure, and it was true that her pussy hair was kind of bushy. So she got a scissors and started to clip her hair short. She thought she did a good job so she called Elka. "I'm done if you want to check."

Elka walked in carrying a thong panty. "Here try this on and let's see." Barb slipped on the panty and stood up to look. The thong did not bulge out, but hair still stuck out of the sides.

"Just as I thought, we will have to shave it so the hair does not show. Here, you come and sit on the counter and I will do it for you. You will cut yourself."

Elka helped Barb to sit naked up on the counter on a towel. She lay back while Elka got a hot washcloth, some of Sam's shaving cream and a new razor. What Barb did not know was that Elka had reset the bathroom camera to zoom in on the counter just where Elka had positioned Barb. This would be a great film.

Elka started by clipping Barb's hair even lower then Barb had done. It was nothing more then stubble. Then she lathered up Barb's pussy paying extra attention to working in the cream. Barb was in a state of complete confusion. She was enjoying the feeling of Elka working on her pussy, but was extremely embarrassed by having another girl touch her privates. Elka could see Barb's tense when she spread the cream.

"I see you are having trouble with me touching you. I know it must be hard for you to overcome your shyness, but you must try. Let's make this easier for you so you don't have to watch me work. I also don't want you jumping around when I'm working on your delicate pussy, so I will have to do something to keep you from moving around."

Elka got up and got a couple of scarves and belts. "You don't have to tie me down. I will let you do it if you want," Barb protested as she saw Elka enter the room. Elka just looked hard at Barb and stated, "This is for your own good. I saw how you reacted when I took a picture of you topless. You need a little persuasion to get you over your mental hang-ups." She tied one scarf over Barb's eyes, took one belt and tied Barb's hands together behind her back. With the last two belts she tied each of Barbs ankles so her feet rested on the edge of the counter and her pussy was wide spread. Barb had lost complete control of her situation

"There, now it will be a surprise and you will just have to trust me." Playing for the camera now, Elka made sure she did not block the view as she slowly and seductively shaved Barb's pussy. Elka started as if she was just going to shave the sides of her mons so the hair that stuck out of a suit would be gone. But as she finished this, she kept going and soon Barb's had her complete pussy mound clean. Barb felt this and started to complain. "How far are you shaving? It feels like you are going too far. Elka, stop." But Elka used her strength and tightened the belts to keep Barb's struggle from ending her task. When Barb's mound was clean, Elka stopped and said quite seriously, "My little pet, you must now stay very still or I might seriously cut you. You see, I know what it is like to wear certain styles of panties and your whole crotch needs to be clean or it will pull. Besides, I think having to keep your pussy bare is an important step to getting over your shyness. After all, only a confident outgoing person would have the guts to keep her pussy bare. Now sit still."

Elka then began the task of shaving all Barb's pussy all the way past her asshole. Barb could not believe this turn of events. As much as she disliked being treated this way, she could not stop her pussy from aching as Elka played with it. She was soon a leaking mess. When Elka was done, she used a hot washcloth to clean up Barb's pussy. She pulled her lips open, showing the glistening pink interior and blew on Barb's large clit. "What is your doing?" Barb sighed as she almost came from the sensation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.