So Easy - Cover

So Easy

Copyright© 2004 by Topcat

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Be careful who you invite into your house as a foreign exchange student. You might lose your daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   DomSub   Rough   Interracial   First   Size  

The first few days the girls spent most of time traveling around town in Barb's old car, enrolling in school, visiting the mall and just enjoying the summer weather. Elka would usually wear very revealing outfits, short shorts and halters, while Barb stayed with the baggy t-shirts and shorts. Elka's extrovert nature made it natural for her to spend long period of time in their room either naked or wearing only a t-shirt and sleeping in the nude. Her desire to go naked was in stark contrast with Barb always wearing panties and a nightshirt to sleep and a robe inside her room. Elka had noticed Barb's discomfort in her nudity, especially the fact that Elka kept her crotch shaved clean, and planned to use this as a constant reminder of her body's power and grace. She often asked Barb why she covering up her beauty under all her baggy clothes hoping to get her to loosen up.

Those that saw the two in public would first notice Elka and then maybe Barb. Elka was very outgoing in here attitude while Barb had to be coaxed into going into some of the more public shops and meeting places where the kids hung out.

It was on one of these outings that Elka started her campaign to get Barb to model for her. They stopped at a local art gallery and were going through the area where the 19th Century artists were displayed.

"What do you think of all these nude pictures?" Elka said, strolling around the room.

"I guess I like them, but they seem kind of large woman."

"That was the style then, today I like to film full figured girls more often then the skinny kind. I like to see the sexual possibilities in my subjects."

Barb stopped and asked, "How many naked girls have you photographed?"

Elka continued on, "I used to get girls from my old school to model for me. In Europe we don't have the hang ups on nudity that you in the US seem to have. Maybe someday you will get over your shyness and let me take your picture. I know you would be a great subject. I have seen you body and it has great potential."

Barb flushed, she knew that Elka had been looking closely at her when she changed and bathed but the thought of posing nude for her never entered her mind. "I don't think that is going to happen. I could never be comfortable doing that."

Elka shrugged, gave a devilish smile and said, "We'll see."

Barb followed on through the gallery wondering what that meant.

Elka had already started her project of capturing Barb on film. She had gotten online using Barb's computer and established password protected file space where she planned to do her editing and Web based posting. While Barb was out one afternoon, she had set up her small peep cameras in their bathroom and bedroom. She had already downloaded these digital images to the hard drive and had some juicy shots and videos of her naked, bathing, pissing and dressing. She also contacted some of the porn sites and asked what they would offer for sneak cam films and other explicit sex shots of teens. With the many responses she had received she was ready to send Barb's files whenever she wished. All she needed now to fully bring her roommate under her control was a little more sexually explicit film. Having noticed Barb's shyness, she was sure that Barb would do anything to avoid those revealing images being spread around town and school.

That day when they got home Elka said they should go for a swim. Elka by now had taken over the decision process of what the two would do almost totally. Barb's meek personality allowed her to be molded with little pressure. The pool out back wasn't that big but on a hot day it felt great. Elka of course wore a thong bikini that looked stunning and showed off her body. Barb had a one piece that also could not hide her generous bust and strong legs. As they were sunning themselves after cooling off, Elka took out a digital camera and stood at the foot of Barb's lounge chair and started taking some pictures. Digital cameras are quite silent and she got some good close ups of Barb's breasts and crotch before she said, "Smile." Barb awoke from her dose and noticed Elka with her camera. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"I told you I wanted to make a picture album of my stay here, so I thought a few shots of you and your pool are a good start. Could you get up and stand by the pool so I can get a good shot?" Barb kind of thought about this for a second, but saw no way out, so she got up and stood by the pool.

Elka knelt down and aimed at Barb. "Could you stand a little straighter and turn your head so the sun is fully on your face? That's right. Throw back your shoulders and take your left leg and turn is a little sideways. Good."

Elka lead Barb through a couple of pictures, all quite innocent. "Now could you take some of me? Here I will show you how." After a quick lesson, Elka started to pose for Barb. Her suit allowed for a lot of flesh to be seen and she got into positions that let the camera capture her great tits and left no doubt she had a hairless crotch. Barb was quite shocked at the level of exposure Elka allowed, but kept taking pictures as instructed. Now that Elka had showed her how to pose, Elka again lead Barb through a photo session, imitating many of the candid poses Elka showed her. That night Elka downloaded the images onto the computer and added them to the archive. This was just the beginning of a yearlong progression of turning Barb into a total slut slave.

The next day the girls went shopping for school clothes. Barb started looking at very conservative outfits but quickly Elka steered her into more revealing dresses, higher hemlines and lower bust lines. With firmness Elka's normal way, soon Barb was standing in the dressing room, in her bra and panties waiting for the next outfit Elka wanted her to try on. Elka burst into the room carrying a pile of clothes. "Here try these on." Barb held up a strapless dress that looked like they forgot half the material.

"I think this is a little too small for me."

Elka urged on, "Well, maybe, but give it a shot."

Barb started to put it on, when Elka reached around and started to undo her bra. "Here, we can't tell how it would look with this on." Before Barb knew what was happening, Elka had taken the bra off and was helping her into the dress. When Barb looked into the mirror, her mouth fell open. "This shows way too much of me than I'm used to. I don't know where I could wear it, certainly not school."

"You look great, it really shows off your legs and now your boobs fill out that top great. Your right, it maybe too much for school, but for parties and dates it will be a knock out," Elka mused.

"I don't know, I feel so naked in this." Barb turned side to side inwardly admiring the reflection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.