So Easy - Cover

So Easy

Copyright© 2004 by Topcat

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Be careful who you invite into your house as a foreign exchange student. You might lose your daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   DomSub   Rough   Interracial   First   Size  

Terrel had been fucking since he was thirteen. He had learned over the years what got girls hot. He had also taken to showing his power over the girls that came into his clutches. He knew that the dick between his legs was exceptional and that once a girl had been fucked a few times by him, they came to understand the inadequacies of smaller men. Size does matter, especially if Terrel used a pussy often enough that it stretched to accommodate him.

Pet was filled with anticipation and fear as she was laid on the bed and Terrel began to make love to her. She could not believe the size of the cock that was about to take her, but she had come to love sex so much that she was determined to give it a try. Terrel's soft lips were driving her crazy as he took his time to inspect every inch of her body.

Terrel had had girls with piercings before, but never one with so many and not one with four in her pussy. Terrel lay between Pet's legs and used his fingers, tongue and his whole face to bring Pet to a gushing climax. He pulled on her rings, stretching them so as to look deep into the pit of Pet's sex and came to enjoy the power he had over this slut. He knew his pulling had to hurt, but Pet just bit her lip and endured the pain to please her new master.

Finally ready to take his new toy, he commanded, "Pet, get down her and make my cock rock hard and then beg me to make you my whore. I know you like girls, but its time you came to realize that a master is what you need."

Terrel laid back and Pet began to lick and suck on his cock. She attacked his balls, sucking them into her mouth and popping them out. She dived between his legs and licked that ultra sensitive area of skin between his balls and asshole. Moving back up to the bulbous head of his magnificent cock she did her best to deep throat as much as she could.

Terrel just watched his new slut service him and knew that this was a talent he was going to make his own. He had visions of Pet, and his sister both in bed with him begging to be fucked. He also knew he had to think of a plan to get that dyke Elka under his control. From the sounds of the stories Pet told of Elka's Web business, Terrel was wonder how he could make them all his.

His musings had to wait as Pet was bringing him close to coming. He decided to let her swallow this load and then fuck her. That would make him last extra long when he took her the first time. Grabbing her head and holding it hard onto his cock he let his second load of the day spew down Pet's throat. He let go after three spurts and let the rest pump into her mouth.

Pet tilted her head back and opened her mouth showing Terrel all the hot spunk filling her mouth. Then she closed and swallowed it all down. She just loved this big black cock and continued to suck it, keeping it hard.

Terrel couldn't wait any longer. "Are you ready to be my bitch? Do you want this cock to be the first real on to ever make you come?" He taunted her and played with her nipples as he pulled her up and had her straddle his dick.

He sawed his dick back and forth over her ringed pussy lips filling them full. He saw her begin to reach down to help guide his dick into her pussy, but slapped her hands away.

"Not yet bitch. You haven't asked for this dick yet. I want to hear you ask to be fucked. I don't rape girls, they always ask for the privilege of being my sluts. Let's hear you ask good and nice and I will make you a real women today."

Pet was so far gone; she would have sold her soul for this dick. Little did she know she was making a contract that would follow her the rest of her life.

"Oh master, Please let me be your slut. Put this big black dick into my small white pussy and make me yours. I have to feel it in me. It's so hot and big. Fill me to the max. I need to fill you coming deep into my pussy. I have never felt a real cock coming in me and now's the time. Please."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.