So Easy - Cover

So Easy

Copyright© 2004 by Topcat

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Be careful who you invite into your house as a foreign exchange student. You might lose your daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   DomSub   Rough   Interracial   First   Size  

During Pet's and Terrel's private shower, Alice and her brothers had crossed into new levels of incest. Sham and Jerome each grabbed an arm of Alice and walked her to her room. Sham began to tease his sister, "So our little sister is a lesbo dyke. I'm sure Mom and Dad would love to see pictures of your little friend between your legs licking you to orgasm. Jerome caught you performance on tape. Especially good was the scene with you fucking her with a strap-on. Dad will beat your ass if he ever sees that. Looks like we need to get you back into heterosexual lovin and Jerome and I will be more than happy to train you up good. Since you already lost your cherry to your dyke mistress we might as well see how tight you really are."

Jerome had put the camcorder on a dresser aimed at the bed and joined his brother as they teased and groped their sister. Alice was still in a sexual haze from her antics with Pet, and having two hard cocks to use kept her hot. She knew what her brothers said about her parents throwing a fit was true. They were deeply religious and would kill her if they found out about her depravity with Pet and Elka. Seeing no out, and having always loved her brother's bodies, she did not put up any true struggle.

Sham took the lead. "Get on your hands and knees and show us your pussy. Beg for our dicks and we may let you feel how good real sex is."

Alice got into position but could not bring herself to beg for their cocks. Sham was surprised when Jerome stepped forward and landed a hard spank onto Alice's upturned ass. He grabbed her around the waist so she could not avoid his hand and began blistering her cheeks.

Jerome, being the youngest took great joy in laying into his snobby sister who he always thought was too stuck up. Something snapped in him and all the frustrations came out as he turned her ass a bright red. He taunted her with each slap, "So bitch, you like girls better then boys. Well, that's going to stop right now. From now on, you're our whore. Sham and I will fill you little holes so often that you will walk bowlegged and feel empty when we are not pumping you full of our sperm. I wonder which one of us will pump a baby into your slutty body?"

Alice could not believe the crudeness and vindictiveness of her brother's verbal and physical beating. Sham just stood back and stroked his meat as he watched his little brother use his sister like a rag doll. When Jerome had spent his initial fury, he grabbed his sister's pussy and squeezed. "OK bitch, let's try this again, unless you want more beatings, you will get on this bed and beg to be our slut. You will make it convincing, pulling on your skinny tits and bald pussy. Are you going to be good?"

Alice was whimpering and feeling her sore ass. She could not take another beating so she nodded her head and turned to the camera. Before she began Jerome looked her over and commanded, "Get your ugly face into the bathroom and clean up. Stop sniveling and fix your make-up and put on some slutty undies. We want this to look like you are hot for us. Now get." Jerome slapped her ass to get her moving and Sham followed her into the bathroom to supervise her preparation. When she was all pretty and had on some sexy undies, Jerome used the time to write out a script he wanted her to follow and started the camera.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.