So Easy - Cover

So Easy

Copyright© 2004 by Topcat

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Be careful who you invite into your house as a foreign exchange student. You might lose your daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   DomSub   Rough   Interracial   First   Size  

Barb was unsure what to expect as she and her parents waited for the passengers to exit the jet on a warm summer day. Her family had agreed to support a foreign exchange student for a year and now was the day of her arrival. The document they had received stated that their student was named Elka Sonderson and she was from Finland. She spoke English and was 17 years old. Aside from that information and documents on insurance and health policies, Elka was a mystery. As Barb stood at the exit door in her sundress, holding a sign with Elka's name on it, she was having very confused thoughts. She was an only child and because of the size of their house, Elka would have to live in the same bedroom as her. She was not the most popular girl in school and would enjoy having a girlfriend to share her thoughts with, but the prospect of having one live so closely to her filled her with misgivings. Barb was a very shy and quiet 17 year-old girl. She possessed a body that was very well developed for her age and she was having a hard time coming to grips with the lustful looks from the boys when she wore the type of cloths that showed off her attributes. She had shoulder length auburn hair that highlighted her face's classic bone structure and stood five feet 3 inches high. Her measurements were a perfect 36-24-34. Her breast were firm and did not need the support of a bra. Her legs were strong and athletic from a love of running. All in all, she was a very attractive package that had not come out of her shell to date and mix with other teens. This quietness was one of the reasons her parents had decided to accept an exchange student to live with them. They hoped a close friend would help bring out their daughter to better relate to others. Whatever the reason, the die was caste and now they waited for the result of their decision to walk into their lives.

Elka saw Barb holding the sign with her name on it as she sauntered down the ramp in a nice suite dress. When she saw how lovely a creature her new sister was, she broke into a big grin. Elka's upbringing was much more colorful then shy Barb's. She was raised by a mother that lived on the fringe of a group that let their sexual tastes wonder into the sadistic. She had seen many extreme relationships and had come to accept her desire to be on the dominant side of life. She also made money by selling photos and video's of the kinkier side of sex on the Internet. This hobby was one of the reasons she had applied for a time away from Finland as the local authorities had become too inquisitive into her business. She had brought many of her electronic tools with her on this trip and hoped to continue her trade in the USA.

Elka saw Barb's eyes widen when Elka ran up to her and gave her a big hug. Barb felt the strength and power Elka possessed in the force of the embrace. Elka was truly a beautiful and strong girl. Elka easily stood five foot ten inches and had long blond hair. Her measurements were just as impressive as her height. She was a 38-25-36 that carried not an ounce of fat. Barb was literally dwarfed by this Nordic goddess.

As they exchanged greetings, Elka introduced herself to Sam and Kathleen Danials, Barb's parents. Sam was an engineer for Union Pacific Railroad and Kathleen worked at a realty company. Together they made a good living, tended to spoil their only child and lived on a quite acre of land just outside of town. Their house was not big, but it had a pool and enough room for the dog to run.

As they picked up Elka's baggage, Sam commented, as he struggled to lift the heavy cases, that Elka didn't travel light. In fact, Elka had brought most of her filming tools and sent the rest to follow by mail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.