Poor Little Rich Girls - Cover

Poor Little Rich Girls

Copyright© 2004 by Mary-Marguerite

Introduction

Incest Sex Story: Introduction - two sisters from the upper crust part of life learn alot about themselfs and the men they meet and they learn some valuible information.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

The sisters loved to be home alone. Maybe that would seem strange for most young teens who would rather be gallivanting around without their siblings. But Sue and Alice were different. They were comfortable with each other. They enjoyed each other. They actually liked each other. And they had much in common. Their attraction for each other was in no small part due to their well-to-do parents who were always away, usually at their respective offices making more money. For years they had had private schooling, nannies galore and all of the other niceties that comes to the upper crust. They had the requisite pets, a Dane, a newly acquired pointer, a nice home and secluded pool. They never lacked for anything.

For all of their silver spoons, Sue and Alice were neat kids. Nicer ones you couldn't imagine, no presumptuousness, no smugness, nothing like that, just nice kids. Hard to believe, huh?

Well, that's not all. Although they weren't the stunning, teenybopper, movie starlets, they were good looking. They were similar, both about five-two, nicely proportioned, with trim athletic, bodies. The single year between them didn't show, to Sue's chagrin. They both had sweet oval faces, haloed by soft, lush black hair flowing over their shoulders and cascading down their flawless, lightly tanned backs.

Their intriguing young breasts would never turn the eye of the Madison Avenue-conditioned male trained to gravitate to the protruding mountains of silicone, but their appeal was beguiling. The soft pink flesh gently, but irresistibly, rose from their slim chests to lusciously peak at the most adorable areolas you could imagine. The wee nipples crowned the Grecian mounds to perfection. 'Tis a pity that no mortal beyond their own hands had ever rejoiced in their caress.

But the Creator would be disappointed if the viewer stopped there, for His greatest works were yet to come. Tearing one's self away from the mounds of the youthful Venus's, one delights in following another immaculate trail over the most graceful curves imaginable. The rolling curves gently ebb at the waist, but carefully hasten outward again at the youthful hips. The flow so docile that one might be mesmerized into forgetting that Sue and Alice were women, who could bedazzle any male, if given the opportunity. If the Creator had also given them the desire to attract the male of the species, all would be in chaos.

But, dear reader, don't lose our train of thought. We are not finished our wonderful tour. As we continue our luscious travail over the sensuous hips we pause only a moment to note that the soft curls of pubic hair enticingly conceal what mere mortals could not even imagine, so we will bypass heaven for now. As delicious as our excursion has been the tantalizing and provocative rise of the twin-mons derriere command attention. Many plastic surgeons could triple their business if they could duplicate this magnificent sight before us. But the soft roundness without the slightest hint of flaw or blemish is irreproducible by Man. If designer clothes didn't hide these consummate domes from our sight Sue and Alice would have been submerged in Italian hands.

As we unmercifully sever our sensual attachment to these heavenly hills we are greeted with two identical long, slender, shapely legs, consistently without imperfection. The lovely and delicate feet don't disappoint us, just sledgehammer our minds that we are at the end. We shiver in ecstasy imagining the first trembling hand to follow this last leg of our journey the other way!

But the tour we took is only in the imagination, as these two delights are just now awakening from a satisfying sleep, clad in filmy, expensive baby-dolls. This was one of the few mornings where they awoke together. They tried to do this often when their parents were going to leave the house early. As nice as the house was, it was big and sort of spooky when they were along. They had slept together less and less in recent times. Although they enjoyed the companionship of each other more than other siblings, they did have independent interests.

As they lounged around in bed, they talked of various things and interspersed their ramblings with mutual hugs and sweet, sisterly kisses, something they had each missed. With no noticeable change, their embraces and kisses seemed to last longer and longer. For some reason, this morning, the very touch of each other's faintly clad bodies was exciting.

When they awakened this morning Alice had commented that this felt like a special day, but she couldn't place her finger on exactly why she felt like that. Sue only felt excited, just as she did any rainy and dreary day.

It was Sue who first noticed, "You feel so warm and soft this morning, Alice. And you smell so good. You didn't get some perfume, did you?"

"Hardly, but I was thinking the same thing. When I hold you, your body seems to radiate heat. When you trembled a few moments ago, it sent a delicious flutter up my spine. Do you suppose that was an orgasm?" she chuckled.

They were comfortable with each other. They had totally confided in each other early on, so they were very relaxed talking about this sort of stuff. Since they had commonly slept together they had even advanced to some pretty sensuous fondling of each other. Neither had ever experienced an orgasm, though. They had once mutually revealed that they wanted to, someday, but passion was not really foremost in their young minds.

"I don't think so, but maybe we should go with the flow."

"Now, what are you suggesting, Young Lady. Do you imagine me to be one of those brutes in Daddy's videos?" Alice spoke in mock rebuke.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.