Taking The Colonel - Cover

Taking The Colonel

by StarLover

Copyright© 2004 by StarLover

Erotica Sex Story: Having my way with Catherine Bell

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Celebrity   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Catherine Bell, AKA as Lt Col Sarah Mackenzie on JAG, is another of my fantasy. I'm sure there are many others who would like to do the Colonel either in their fantasy or for real. Here's mine:

Catherine had just finished her daily run and returned to the set. She hurried into her dressing room locking the door behind her. She walked over to her bag and took off her sweaty top. She pulled it over her head allowing her gorgeous tits to bounce free from the confines of the material. Following that she removed her shoes and socks, letting her cute toes wiggle out in the open. Next, she smoothly slid her shorts & panties over her hips, down her thighs and finally off her legs to the floor. Catherine now stood completely naked, her body glistening with sweat. She gently, almost unthinking, ran her hands up her body feeling her tits and erect nipples.

As she did so, she walked toward the large shower room in the back of her dressing room. She stepped onto the tiles of the shower and began to turn on the water. The water splashed down on her, flowing through her hair and over her body. As the water streamed down upon her, Catherine just stood under the shower head, enjoying the feeling of the sensation run over her tits, down her stomach, down to her wet twat and down her back over her ass.

Catherine's eyes were closed and suddenly she felt my two hands grip her chest. She let out a slight cry but then noticed that my two hands fondling her were being gentle, and that I knew exactly how to caress her hard nipples. After the initial shock of my hands on her body, she started to realize that my cock was pushing against her ass. Catherine couldn't take it anymore and turned around, and dropped to her knees. Her hand reached out almost instinctively and grabbed my throbbing cock. She stroked it gently and then placed her soft lips on the head of my cock. She started to suck farther up onto my shaft as she stroked the lower part of my dick with her hand. After awhile she began to gather a rhythm, taking all of my cock down her throat. I placed my hands onto her head, guiding her on my dick. Slowly, I began to pump into her mouth, matching her rhythm and forcing her to take my cock faster then she wanted. Catherine's expert cock-sucking skills were becoming almost to much for me as I began to moan, feeling my balls tighten and the rush of an orgasm build up inside me. Catherine also sensed this and suddenly removed her mouth from his dick. She looked up at me with hopeful and lustful eyes and gently laid herself down on the wet tile floor of the shower. She spread her legs and said seductively, "I need you to lick my pussy right now. I'm so wet..."

I didn't need anymore prompting then that and lay down in front of her pussy. I lowered my head to her cunt slowly, taking in the sight of her pubic hair, which was practically non-existent because it was shaved neatly into a thin line. I slid out his tongue, tasting Catherine's juices. She wiggled uncontrollably on the floor. Her hand reached up to her tits, massaging them and playing with her nipples. I wrapped my arms around Catherine's thighs as she mutually placed her legs on my shoulders. I began to lick and lightly kiss around the outer layers of her pussy, loving how with every lick she moaned with fierce passion. Catherine's breathing was already becoming short and I realized how horny she actually was. I began to suck at her cunt with more energy now, making every inch of Catherine feel the pleasure radiating out from her slit. As I flicked my tongue over her clit her massage of her tits became more intense and her toes curled tightly with the pleasure.

Finally I moved my hand down to Catherine's hole and inserted two fingers. I began to fuck her with my fingers as I sucked on her clit. She moaned louder and louder, "Oh God! Fuck me with your fingers... fuck me! Ohhhh... I'm gonna cum soon... I'm gonna cum... I'm... ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yes!" Catherine cried out at last feeling her first orgasm of the encounter. Her whole body tightened, her nipples got extremely hard and she loved every second of it.

After allowing Catherine a second to recover from the orgasm, I again started lapping her pussy from her entrance up to her clit. I ran my tongue between the inner and outer lips on one side, and then the other side. I began to fuck her pussy with my tongue - in and out, around and around.

I spread her outer lips with my hand and then, with my tongue pointed and stiff, I gently flicked here and there, but kept coming back to her clit. This was driving her wild, and she was moaning in pure ecstasy. With her clit still exposed, I gave it a quick little suck - pulling it into my mouth briefly and then letting it go. Then I took her clit into my mouth and gently started to suck on it, and at the same time flicking my tongue over and around it. I was doing it very lightly but very aggressively, and I started fingering her again, and soon she had another intense orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.