Falling For Ally - Cover

Falling For Ally

Copyright© 2003 by Connor

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of a step brother and sister dealing with the sexual feelings that erupt between them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Slow  

I awoke early that morning to the sounds of my sister and parents puttering around the house. I was a little surprised that everyone was up so early considering that it was a Sunday. I stumbled to the bathroom and then to the kitchen for some breakfast. Ally was already sitting at the table eating her usual toast and jelly. I opted for a big bowl of cereal. (Ok, actually two big bowls)

I discovered the reason that everyone was up so early was that mom and dad were going to spend the day playing golf with some friends. I could never get myself interested in golf and honestly didn't understand its appeal. However this meant Ally and I would have the place to ourselves today with free rein. I could tell by the sly looks she was giving me she had already come to the same conclusion.

I looked over at Ally and she was wearing a pair of black spandex shorts similar to the ones she wore for volleyball and a tank top, her long dark hair flowed down past her shoulders in soft waves. Her dark eyes glittered, full of expression that spoke volumes. I marveled at her full lips that carried a hint of lip gloss on them. They looked very kissable. Damn she looked good.

I was lost in my reverie when all of a sudden I realized I was staring at a very perky breast with a hard little nipple staring back at me. I jerked my head up as if I had been slapped. Ally's eyes glittered at me with amusement.

"You were gawking at me so hard I thought I'd give you something to gawk at, you big pervert." Ally told me with a laugh.

"Yeah, very funny. Very nice too but very funny." I replied to my step sister.

Ally laughed at me again, covered her beautiful looking breast and left the kitchen with a seductive wiggle to her walk.

I had just finished my breakfast and cleaning up after myself when my father walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning." My dad said as he was getting himself a cup of coffee.

"Morning dad."

"So what do you and Ally have on tap for the day?" My father asked over his coffee cup.

"Probably just hang out." I answered with a shrug of my shoulders

"No hot dates today?" He asked.

"Not especially." I answered

"What happen with that girl you were dating during the school year?" My father continued with his questions.

"It didn't work out. Nothing major." I replied warily.

"I see. Well, you kids have a good day. If you go anywhere leave a note telling us where, and be careful." My father told me while putting his coffee cup in the sink.

"We know the drill, dad." I replied with a smile.

"Never hurts to remind." My father answered while smiling back.

After our parents had left I went in search of where Ally had gotten off to. Walking up stairs I saw that the door to Ally's room was open and headed for her doorway. Looking in I saw that Ally was sitting at her computer; it looked like she was chatting with someone.

"Come on in Mike." Ally said with a smile. "I'm just chatting with Jenny."

I pulled the chair in front of Ally's bureau next to her computer chair and sat down. Jenny was one of our mutual friends from school and was Ally's best friend.

"She wants to come over this afternoon for a while and go swimming." Ally told me

"Oh, ok." I felt a twinge of disappointment. I had been looking forward to having the place to ourselves.

"I told her it's cool if she comes and hangs out for a while." Ally continued.

"Sure." I answered trying to mask my disappointment.

It wasn't that I didn't like Jenny, I did. She had a very outgoing and somewhat loud personality that was part game show host, part salesman, and part stripper. She could be a lot of fun to hang out with.

"That's part of what I wanted to talk to you about." Ally told me a bit sheepishly.

"What?" I asked. My curiosity piqued.

"Well, I told Jenny about us." Ally said cautiously.

"Huh? Told her about us?"

"I had to tell someone Mike. Jenny was the safest person. Please don't be pissed, I just couldn't keep it all to myself." My step sister said in a rush.

I sat somewhat confused and in a bit of a haze. I wasn't sure exactly how I felt about that.

"You mad at me?" Ally asked in her best little girl voice.

"No, I'm not mad. What did she say?"

"She was pretty cool about it. She said actually several of our friends just kind of assumed we had messed around some already." Ally told me while taking heart from the fact that I hadn't exploded in anger.

"I wonder why they would think that." This piece of information surprised me even more.

"I guess maybe because we are together so much." Ally ventured for an answer.

"Could be." I agreed.

"I wanted to be able to hang around someone we didn't have to pretend with, someone we could just be ourselves." My step sister told me to further defend her spilling the beans to Jenny.

Ally's position wasn't without validity. I could understand where she was coming from. While playing secret was exciting at first, it did wear on you after awhile.

"You cool with me telling her?"

"I don't really know. It might be a little weird." I answered honestly.

"I know. I'm glad you didn't get pissed though." Ally said with rising hope in her voice.

"No, I'm not pissed." I gave Ally a small smile.

Ally practically beamed at me. She leaned over and gave me a long, deep kiss.

"Ok, Jenny will be here in a few minutes so lets get changed over into our swimsuits before she gets here."

I got up to head for my room to change into my swim shorts. Ally got up to change into hers. The fact that she didn't close her bedroom door before changing as she would have a couple months ago wasn't lost on me.

By the time Jenny arrived we were all ready out back by the poolside. The opening of the gate to the privacy fence that wound around our back heralded her arrival. Jenny was an attractive girl, only slightly less pretty than Ally. Though Jenny had bigger breasts than Ally, Ally still had an edge in the hot body department too.

"Hey guys." Jenny called to Ally and me with a wave.

"Hey Jen." Ally called back, looking up from her lounge chair.

"Hey." I simply said without bothering to look up.

Jenny slipped out of the shorts and t-shirt she was wearing to reveal her bikini underneath. She then took a position on a lounge chair next to Jenny.

"Thanks for letting me hang out for a while. I needed to get away from the family for a bit!" Jenny exclaimed with mock drama.

"No prob. Everyone needs to get away from the folks every now and then." Ally responded.

"What's Craig up to?" I asked, finally looking up at Jenny. Craig was her boyfriend and another friend of mine and Ally's

"His family had a wedding to go to out of state. A cousin is getting married." Jenny answered.

"Oh, ok. It's too bad he isn't around to come over too." I replied.

We lay there tanning for a while, the girls engaging in idle chat and gossip. I mainly kept quiet. Then we spent some time splashing around in the pool and although I had hoped for some alone time with Ally, I was having some fun in spite of myself. When we had enough of swimming and playing around in the pool we took up our positions on the lounge chairs again to dry off.

"I could really go for a big banana split right now." Jenny said in a wishful voice.

"That would be good." Ally agreed.

"I don't dare right now. I've already gained five pounds since graduation. Everything goes right to my hips." Jenny stated remorsefully.

"I know what you mean." Ally continued to agree.

"Ally, you're so full of shit!" Jenny exclaimed.

"How's that?" Ally asked with a chuckle.

"You could eat a whole tub of ice cream smothered in hot fudge and whipped cream and the only thing that will happen is your tits will actually get perkier and your ass a bit firmer! You're like a mutant that turns everything into muscle and sex appeal!" Jenny exclaimed to Ally.

I was choking with laughter at this point. Jenny wasn't far from the truth. Ally was one of those people who seemed to burn off everything they ate. Getting fat was not a problem for her.

"Sometimes I positively hate you!" Jenny continued.

"I'm not that bad." Ally responded defensively.

"Really? Mike be a dear, go get a tub of ice cream then give her tits and ass a before and after squeeze and you can judge for us." Jenny said to me sweetly.

I was still laughing too much to reply.

"Oh sure, give the pervert over there another excuse to gawk at my tits and to cop a feel! He's always looking for a chance!" Ally said in good natured play.

At this first mention of intimacy between Ally and myself in front of another a sudden feeling of awkwardness crept over me and I wanted to find the nearest rock to hide under.

"Oh look, now you've embarrassed the poor guy." Jenny said observing the fact that I was blushing.

Ally looked at me to confirm my embarrassed state and a sweet but amused smile came over her face.

"Mike sweetie, doesn't Ally even let you see her tits? You poor guy! Here, I'll let you look at mine!" Jenny said dramatically, then she reached down and pulled up her bikini top exposing her boobs for me to see. Now I was blushing so hard I could feel heat coming off my face that rivaled the summer sun.

"Ok Jen, we know your bobs are bigger, you can put those away now." Ally sputtered between waves of laughter.

"You're no fun Ally. I was even going to let Mike cop a feel if he wanted. Poor guy, lives under the same roof as his girl and she won't even let him see her tits when he wants to!" Jenny continued in her fun at my expense.

"Oh, he gets to see them." Ally assured Jenny while giving me a sly smile.

"I'm sure he does." Jenny answered with a knowing wink.

"I don't think Craig would like me copping a feel of your boobs anyway Jen." I finally managed to say.

"Oh hell, he's always trying to get me to flash my boobs in public. The boy is twisted." Jenny informed us.

"Probably why you're dating him." Ally shot back at her.

"Well, it is one of his more endearing qualities." Jenny replied with a giggle.

After Jenny left, Ally and I decided to shower up to clean off the sun tan oil and chlorine. Being that we had the house to ourselves, we decided there was no sense in wasting water with separate showers when we could take one together.

We crept into the bathroom together as is we felt some need to keep silent and sneak around even though there was no one there but us. Closing the door behind us, Ally started running the water while I slipped off my swim shorts.

When Ally turned back around she admired my naked body openly and in such a way that I actually felt a little self conscious. Smiling at me, she reached behind her back and unclasped the top to her bikini, letting it fall to the floor. Next she bent over and slid the bottoms down, finally stepping out.

Now my step sister was standing before me naked and it was my turn to openly admire her body. I could see Ally blush slightly at my open appraisal but damn she was sexy.

My eyes wandered over her high, firm breasts with erect little buttons for nipples, over her flat tummy with a hint of muscle, the round flair of her feminine hips, her long, shapely legs, and finally up to the little patch of dark hair that was nestled above her glorious womanhood. Looking at her this way I became aroused without consciously realizing it.

Ally noticed my erect state and smiled, seemingly to take that as a compliment. Turning, she pushed aside the shower door and stepped in, giving me a tantalizing view of her very shapely ass as she did so. I stepped in behind her and closed the shower door.

The water felt warm and comfortable as it sprayed down over our bodies. We took turns washing each other off, and though we delighted in exploring each others bodies we were being as playful as we were seductive.

Every now and then we would stop for a lingering kiss, or to touch certain areas of each other, and then in the next moment we were splashing each other and laughing. When we had finished with our shower we stepped out and dried ourselves off.

After hanging the towels to dry, Ally stepped into my arms and we kissed passionately. I could feel my erection pressed hard against the lower part of her stomach. My hands slid down and cupped the round cheeks of her ass. Our tongues snaked around each others as we kissed long and hard and held each other in a tight embrace.

Without saying a word we stumbled naked down the hall to my bed room, while trying not to loose our embrace or break our kiss. Once in my room, we fell onto my bed and our bodies immediately were wrapped around each other.

Gently I urged Ally onto her back and moved my attention to her beautiful breasts. My mouth found one of her hard little nipples and I eagerly began sucking on it. My tongue drew lazy little circles around her hard little button.

I could hear my step sister's breathing deepen as I sucked and caressed on the soft mounds of flesh that made up her breasts. I turned my attention to her other one and began sucking on that one just as eagerly. I could feel Ally running her fingers through my hair as she enjoyed the attention her perky tits were getting.

Slowly I left her breasts and began to kiss down her hard, flat stomach, while insinuating myself between her legs. Ally shifted her legs and moved them apart, allowing me to lie between them. I could feel the soft warmth of her thighs where they pressed against my sides.

I lingered for a moment at her belly button, slowly running the tip of my tongue around it. My step sister broke out in little goose bumps as my tongue lightly brushed the sensitive skin around her stomach. Then my downward journey continued.

With my hands on her round hips, my tongue snaked its way through the little patch of dark hair above her pelvis. I continued downward. Soon my tongue hit the salty- sweet moisture of her flesh. I could hear Ally hitch in her breath deep as my tongue found it's sought after prize. I ran the tip of my tongue over and around her clit, claiming it for my own.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.